Bad Day

Story Info
Master comes home from a hard day at work.
4k words
4.14
27.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiryusAna
KiryusAna
51 Followers

[This story contains content that involves a sadistic Dominant, and a submissive that doesn't handle pain very well. Safewords are always respected, but without hearing a safeword, the Dom is entitled to do anything He pleases with His submissive, within the boundaries she set for Him. Everything in this story is 100% consensual between two adults, and is depicting what may occur in some TPE (total power exchange) relationships.

Thank you all for reading, and please enjoy the story!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i had just started down the stairs to begin dinner when i heard the front door open and slam shut with a vengeance.

i hurriedly got downstairs and trembled a little as i saw Master angrily ripping away His tie and throwing it into a chair.

"What's wrong..?" i asked worriedly.

"Don't. Even." He snarled, and i backed away, still shaking.

He grabbed my wrist tightly and pushed me against the wall, then nearly tore my shirt off of me.

"i- i did all my chores today, Master.." i whimpered nervously. "Honest.."

"I know that." Was all He said as He pulled my pants off as well, leaving me naked and vulnerable in front of Him.

"Please tell me what i did wrong, Master.. i'll take my punishment like a good girl, but i want to know why i'm in trouble."

"you're not in trouble. I had a shitty day at work, so I left early."

So that was why He was home before i could start dinner and greet Him at the door..

i opened my mouth to speak but closed it again quickly. i hated to see Him so bothered, but my solution didn't sound so fun..

"I want to hurt you." He said, looking into my eyes. i swallowed hard and shifted my weight. i had considered offering myself up, but now that He'd said it, i was sure that i'd ask Him to do it. "I want to hurt you very badly. Like always, you have your safeword, but first you need to tell Me if you want this. Do you want Me to do this to you?" He searched my eyes for any sign of hesitation on my part as i squirmed.

"i want what You want, Master.. i want You to be happy with me.." i quietly answered.

"I will be happy with you no matter what, princess." He took a moment to caress my cheek gently, and i looked up. "you can say no if you aren't 100 percent sure that you are okay with it." He assured me, and i whimpered and hugged Him tightly, which broke more than one of His rules for me, but He didn't acknowledge it. Instead, He held me for a moment and kissed my head while whispering to me how proud He always was of me, something He didn't do often, due to the relationship W/we had both agreed to.

"i want Master to use me as the toy to relieve His stress. Please take Your frustration out on me, Sir." i knew that He wouldn't touch me unless i asked for it, so i looked up and met His eyes so He would know i meant it.

"Master is feeling especially mean today. Are you sure you want to go through with this?" He asked, and i could feel the pent up anger rising to the surface at the mention of how upset He was.

"Yes Master." i replied, looking down and assuming a more respectful position.

"Then go to your corner and wait for me there. There will be no dinner tonight." He said coldly, sending chills down my spine.

"Yes Master..."

~*~

Downstairs in the finished basement, it appears like anyone else's downstairs living area, but in a small room off to the side was a spare bedroom that W/we tell everyone is for storage. Storage it was, but they would never believe what W/we kept stored in there..

When i went downstairs after putting Master's tie away, i found the door unlocked for me, so i went to the small corner to the left of the door where i knelt on the cushion that Master had bought so kindly for me to use when W/we came downstairs. i knelt silently for probably ten minutes or so before i heard the door open and close again, but i never looked up from the floor.

i could hear drawers opening and closing, and Master collecting the items He wanted, but i had no clue what they were.

"Get over here." He ordered, and i hastily obeyed, kneeling at His feet.

"Please torture my body for Your own pleasure, Master. slave aches for Master's touch, even when He is not gentle with her..."

"Silence slut." He growled, grabbing a handful of hair in the back of my head and pulling me closer to Him.

Now within His reach of me, He bent down to give me several harsh blows to my backside, making me bite down on my lip to stay quiet.

"Go stand by the wall and spread your legs." Was all He said as He stood back up.

"Yes Master." My voice shook as i rose to my feet, mostly with nerves, but i couldn't deny the small bit of anticipation i felt as i walked over to the place i had been told to stand.

i was not a masochist, and Master knew that. Pleasure combined with pain was absolutely a turn on, especially as Master was a sadist, but raw pain was never exciting to me, and Master had always honored that. If it was, He would have likely come inside and simply abused me however He wanted to with little to no apprehension because He would know that i enjoyed it, but He asked multiple times because He knew i was not very excited by the idea of being tortured with no promise of pleasure in the end.

i stood at the wall with my legs spread as Master walked over to me with my custom made leather cuffs in His hands. He fastened them to each of my wrists before raising my arms up to restrain me with two attachments on the wall.

"Look at you." He scoffed. "You're dripping wet, you filth." He reached down to feel my in fact drenched pussy, and i whimpered a little with shame, and from the feeling of His fingers teasing me. i let out a moan and Master growled before pulling away. "Clean off your disgusting juices." He said, holding His hand up. i obliged, greedily licking and sucking on each of His fingers until He pulled His hand away again and reached for my breasts. He took my nipples between His fingers and began to twist them painfully, listening to the sound of my painful cries. He toyed with them, pinching, pulling, and twisting mercilessly until He'd had enough for the time being, and i was extremely grateful when i was momentarily relieved.

He walked away for a moment before returning again with a spreader bar, and fastening it to my ankles, and then expanded the rod, spreading my legs wide for Him, leaving me absolutely vulnerable, with no part of me protected from anything He wanted to do to me.

"After what I told you was going to happen in this room, your pussy still managed to get that wet." He said, standing up again. "How could you actually get aroused at the idea of me inflicting pain on your body?" He asked, almost in a mocking laugh.

"i don't know Master.. The thought of serving You and pleasing You in any way does this to me..." i answered quietly.

"What kind of a woman would agree to be treated like this? Let a man degrade her and hurt her while saying that she only wanted to make him happy? you are a sorry excuse for a woman, I wouldn't even give you the satisfaction of being referred to as such. you are just a sorry little girl who lets a man walk all over her. you fucking get off from it, and LIKE it!" He said, almost sounding disgusted.

i knew better, i did.. i knew He didn't mean it, but it still made me start to cry, not at His words themselves, but the thought behind them, and the half-truth of what they were..

"you know it's true. you kneel at My feet every day and beg Me to use you the way I want, to completely discount your pleasure while I take My own. It's pathetic, really.." He walked away, leaving me to attempt to pull myself together, but at the sight of the flogger, i knew i may as well just let it all go. i wasn't leaving this room looking anything less than a weeping mess.

Master owned several floggers, some that brought me much pleasure, and some that didn't, and unfortunately this one was one of the latter, made from a hard leather, it left an intense stinging sensation, and angry red welts with it.

"Poor little slave girl.. so helpless.. so exposed.."

A pained whimper escaped as i felt a sting on my stomach, but it didn't stop there. He gifted me three more angry lashes on my thighs, and one more on my stomach again.

"you know... it wouldn't take a blink of an eye for Me to hit that poor exposed little pussy.. I mean it isn't like you could do anything about it."

"Please no, Master!" i whimpered. "Please don't hit me there..."

"Poor slut.. it's such a shame that you don't get a choice." He quickly landed a hard strike directly on my pussy, and i screamed out in pain. It felt like fire, each repeated lash coming directly down in the same place until my cunt was swollen, red, and throbbing with pain.

"i'm sorry Master! Please forgive a girl!" i sobbed, unable to even close my legs or attempt to soothe any of the sting.

Master was gracious and reached down to gently caress the welts, helping to relieve the pain ever so slightly.

"Thank You! Thank You Master!" i whimpered, aching for Him to hold me. i didn't like the pain, but the worst part was feeling like i was in trouble, even though i knew i wasn't.

"Please don't hit me there again! What can i do to beg You Master?"

He smiled, but not quite evilly.

"What can you offer Me to make me not want to flog your pussy any more, slave?"

i hesitated, scared to say the wrong thing, but was confused.

"N-Nothing, Master.. slave belongs to Master to be used any way He sees fit, so i can only beg and plead for Master's mercy..."

"That's right... But, because you answered so prettily, I think I'll just find something else to do with you. At least for a while." He added the last part with a smirk.

"Oh thank You Sir!" i cried in relief, watching Him walk away and open a drawer. i didn't know what He would grab, but i squirmed, knowing that drawer was where He kept vibrators, dildos, and toys that weren't for impact play.

i couldn't see what He picked up, but when He walked back over to me, He held up the Hitachi wand.

i couldn't help moaning. Even through the excruciating pain, my pussy wanted His attention so badly, just not the way He was about to give it.

"Such a horny little slut.. I wish you could see just how wet you are, slave." i heard the loud buzzing as the wand came to life, and i whimpered loudly as He brought it closer to me. Master teased my inner thigh with the toy, and would occasionally brush against my pussy lips for a mere second, but i never got the friction my body was begging for.

"Please may i have it on my clit, Master..?" i whispered, afraid of what would happen if He did put it there, but too frustrated to dwell on the thought.

"I suppose you can. After all, you did beg so well a moment ago.."

It happened too soon, before i could even prepare myself for the sensation, my body reacted angrily to the vibrator against my burning pussy. It burned not only with my own arousal, but with the marks that Master had given me there.

Despite the initial pain, i began to enjoy the feeling, and i could feel my first orgasm building already.

"Does that feel good, girl?" Master asked gently in my ear before kissing my neck and collarbone sensuously.

"Yes Master... i want to ask if i may cum.. please Master." i moaned as it kept getting closer.

"You want to cum?" He asked, fondling my breasts and kissing them softly, moving up until He found the sensitive spot on my neck.

"Oh yes please, Master!" i gasped as it peaked.

"No."

He switched the wand off and i whimpered, humping at nothing, so desperate for any friction.

"I've been thinking, and I've decided to restrict your orgasms again." He said lazily, with no hint of remorse.

"Oh Master.." i whimpered, tears threatening to spill again. "Please don't..."

He ignored my plea and continued. "I like how desperate you become when I deny you, and the longer i do it, the more you grovel, and beg, but not only that, you serve Me better. When you get into the proper headspace, you serve Me much better because you want that orgasm so badly."

i knew it was true. The last time He had denied me for more than a week or a little more, i had come to Him naked with clamps biting into my sensitive nipples, then spread a towel down and poured rice on it. There i knelt in front of Him silently, a pair of handcuffs in my mouth, and i used my eyes to beg Him to use me. The only reason i came that night was because i'd went to Him to beg for HIS pleasure without asking for mine. i had willingly endured pain for Him so that He would be pleased, and in a reward, He had allowed me to cum on His fingers and then thank Him for ending my torment.

Unable to stop them, the tears fell again and i cried pitifully as i heard the vibrator turn on again. Master continued to torture me, bringing it against my sensitive pussy and allowing my orgasm to peak, but even through my most desperate pleas, i was still denied.

"P-Please! Please l-let me cum M-M-Mass-ter!" i sobbed through the painful urge to release, but even on the sixth edge, off went the wand again, and Master harshly grabbed my face in His hand.

"I said NO!" He snarled, then slapped the side of my cheek, causing me to flinch away as much as one could while they were bound the way i was.

He walked away again to grab yet another implement, and when He returned, i was trying again to quiet my sobs, knowing that i could do it somehow.

There was no warning this time before i felt the first fiery lash of His whip across my back, and i couldn't have helped my scream even if i'd had a proper warning.

"Such a pathetic little slut!" He growled, punctuating it with another lash to my back. "I honestly can't even believe how disgusting you are, you whore!" Another lash, harder than the last two.

"i love You Master!" i wept, broken now. It was getting hard to remember that it was all just pretend. It had begun to feel all to real. "Please don't find me so useless! i love You!"

The lashes continued to strike my body, on my back, my backside, my stomach, thighs, and anywhere else it could find until i was somewhat shaking, beginning to have trouble standing.

i heard Him drop the whip, and i felt myself being unchained from the wall, but it wasn't over. When i turned around, i dropped to my knees, a whimpering mess, tears still raining softly down my cheeks.

"Please.. please please..." i whispered softly. "Let me prove that i'm not so worthless, Master. You know i can do one thing right..." i dared not look up at Him, but the fistful of my hair that He grabbed gave me my answer.

"You don't even deserve that much, cunt. You haven't earned that privilege today, because only very good girls get to suck Master's cock." He said cruelly. To many it would seem insignificant, but i was one who truly did enjoy giving fellatio, and His words seemed yet another blow to my need to serve Him.

"No." He grabbed me by the throat and pushed me down onto my back, then bent down so that He could lean over me and force me to look into His eyes. "Dirty girls get no pleasure from Master, and W/we both know that you enjoy My cock way too much." He reached down without warning and began to roughly abuse my clit, causing me to cry out in pain and pleasure. He rubbed it viciously and then pinched and twisted it until i began to cry again.

"Please.." i whimpered, closing my eyes.

"So instead of that, I am going to hurt you differently than usual, and I am going to love every second of it." He smiled in the most sadistic way and flipped me onto my stomach.

"No.. please... No!" i begged, reaching back in an attempt to protect my vulnerable little rosebud, but Master held both of my wrists in one hand and unzipped His pants and unbuttoned them with the other.

Master had taken me there before, but it was only once, and it had been very painful, so He hadn't asked me to go through it again, plus He said He would much rather use my pussy any day, but today was different i supposed.

Unlike the first time when Master had kindly used a lot of lube, and a lot of plugs to help me along and stretch me out before He ever touched me, it was over a year later, and W/we'd had nothing to help me prepare. Ignoring my tears and begging for His mercy, He spat on my puckered hole and teased my pussy with His cock, getting it wet, but bringing me no real pleasure. As much as i begged Him, it did no good as He was soon deep inside my ass, me sobbing and choking the entire time.

i sobbed the entire time with no pity taken on me until i finally turned around as best as i could and looked at my beloved Master with a tear-streaked face.

"Please! No more, really! It hurts so badly, Master. Oh please no more!" i could have used my safeword at any time, but i didn't want to do it unless it was truly the point where i couldn't take anymore, or a real emergency which it wasn't. i still felt it should be Master's decision, but my begging had become genuine pleas for Him to have mercy on me and stop.

He stopped immediately, regarding me with compassion and pulled out of me, still unfinished, and He drew me into His arms where i was held and cradled.

"Are You done, Emma?" He asked gently. "Do we need to stop?"

i cried into His chest and nodded. "Please... i wanted to hold out longer, but i didn't want to upset You for waiting too long to safeword, but i also knew i hadn't hit my limit, so i just begged... Oh Master it hurt so bad!"

"Shhh..." He soothed. "I was rough with you on purpose, slave. It helped Me to really push your limits, and I am proud of you for not safewording too soon, and for trusting Me to stop when I saw that you really were approaching your limits."

"Ex-Except You never finished, Master..." i sniffled, reaching for His still half-hard cock. "Please let me help You.."

He pushed my hand away and only held me tighter. "No. you need to calm down and W/we need to get you to sleep, girl."

"But Master is still-"

"I said no. I want you in bed, and I will get it taken care of tomorrow. It won't kill Me to go to bed with a hard-on." He stood and scooped me into His arms.

"Am i really pathetic? Do i ever truly disgust You..? i know i'm weird and m-messed up, but i love You so much and it makes me so happy that You let me grovel for You and cling to You... i worship everything about You, Master..."

"Emmaline." He snapped. "you know better than to talk like that. you are My most precious possession, and you know it. you are so selfless and let Me do unspeakable things to you. you are worth more than anything else to Me, and you know it." He said sternly.

i shrunk a little as He entered His bedroom and laid me down on the floor. i knew in the back of my mind, but sometimes needed reassured after a session like that one. W/we weren't like other Masters and their slaves. my aftercare was usually not very elaborate, just a moment of affection to remind me that i was cared for and loved, even if Master didn't use that word on me often, and sometimes reassurance if i needed it, but the both of U/us had agreed to not allow me Tylenol after a scene unless i had been marked harshly from a brutal punishment, but to instead let me feel the pain and remember the place i chose in His life as a complete slave.

Master walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed, and i found my little blankie on the floor that Master had so kindly allowed me to use at bedtime. Of course i was allowed in the bed if i really wanted to be, but not as His slave. A slave never uses furniture, unless she is being rewarded to sleep at His feet, so if i did want to sleep next to Him in the bed, i had to call Him by name, which i hated, so i preferred to sleep in the corner like a good slave.

When Master came back into the bedroom, He sat on the edge of the bed and fiddled with a phone charger or something, so i crawled over and gently kissed His feet, softly licking them occasionally, not as a fetish, but as a show of affection and a way for me to help myself feel smaller.

KiryusAna
KiryusAna
51 Followers
12