Bad Doms and Badly Made Masks

Story Info
Two doms take a boring party into their own hands.
3.5k words
4.23
8.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a part of a series of stories set in Scalpel Bay, an Urban Fantasy setting: a city of modern mundanity for some, a place of fantastical debauchery for others.]

The night's assigned girl didn't moan when the hand first found her flesh. Nor scream. Instead, she let out a soft 'No', delayed by five seconds from when the nervous palm made impact. A paltry impact, one that left no mark and pathetically slid off her tanned asscheeks. She tilted her head down, what little hair she had on her blonde pixie-cut fringe obscuring her eyes as she rolled them.

"Heh!" dressed in a suit that barely fit, the buttons barely holding across his belly, the stuttering elf giggled. The tip of his ears red from drunkenness, "*hik* y- you l- like that bitch!"

"No sir, but I'm a bad girl and I deserve to be punished," she wiggled her behind forcefully, rotating her hands, as they were locked in the stocks alongside her neck. Trying to put on a show. There wasn't a hint of motivation at all in her voice, no breathlessness or lust. Her boredom, though, echoed through the well-furnished ballroom.

"This blows," taking a sip of overpriced champagne, Duchess Mary leaned her head against the back of the fine leather. She hated how she's come to associate lacing her up her latex dress and throwing on her fur coat with another night of boredom. She watched the girl get whipped. Rolling her eyes at the pithy remarks from the power-tripping drunken socialites, businessmen and government officials. They weren't even hitting her that hard.

"No, dear, what's so incredibly boring about this is that it precisely doesn't blow," Chagerine tugged on his tie. A black tie, on a black suit. A harsh contrast to his porcelain pale skin and short white hair. Cut into a buzzcut above a face with sharp elven features. He poured himself another shot from the overpriced bottle of whisky he brought along with him. God's know he'd need it.

"Are you asking for a-"

"No, you know what I mean."

"Because if you're asking..." she lifted a long, brown hand. She took Chagerine's hand off the armrest and drew it down to the smooth latex of her dress. She smirked as she ran it over her crotch. Her cock bulged prominently through the latex, despite still being flaccid.

"Hm," he tried to hide his interest with a face of stone. Her eyes, accented by red contact lenses, narrowed at him.

"Keep pretending you don't want to get out of here and have more fun by ourselves. I love it when you're so hatefully stoic," she moved his hand up and down her length under the skirt.

"No," he looked forward again. A skinny young woman had now stumbled drunkenly up to the girl, laying a playful spank across her round ass. Again, only a very light one, "why the hell are they only going for her ass?"

"You don't feel like straddling my cock while pounding my ass into the-"

"No. Right now I'm more concerned with whatever the fuck these pithy excuses for masters and mistresses are doing," just as he said that the young blond groped the barley-grazed ass in front of her. She was dressed in a skimpy gold dress, with a small sparkling top barely covering her tits and letting her midriff bare. Certainly not the attire for a playroom. Then again, this technically wasn't a playroom. She stumbled around, under the influence of something that was barely lust. All control with no respect. It was obvious that she was a sugar-baby of one of the many rich men in the room, invited along because why not.

"You like that you- you ughh...bitch!"

"They're really divvying out the moral judgements tonight aren't they," Mary jeered sarcastically, taking another swig of her champagne, "so uncreative."

"Tell me about it," Chagerine took his hand off of Mary's skirt and rested it on his chin, "they have no idea what they're doing. There's no coherency to it, no theatrics, nothing. They're not playing off each other or anything like that. It's barely a scene."

"A scene? Chagerine, you optimist. I highly doubt anybody in this room aside from us would know what a 'scene' even is," anger tinged her voice. Anger and disappointment, "just a bunch of rich fucks slapping a bored girl's ass. Nothing interesting to it."

"True, however, we are also rich fucks."

"Yeah," Mary watched the drunk socialite stumble back to the table of lecherous, drunk suits. At least one of them had to be her sugar daddy.

"You know, I find it so, so incredibly funny," with a mouth full of snark, the suited elf leaned over. With a change in infliction, he shifted to a mockingly ominous tone, "you hear whispers of the secrecy of the Black Ribbon Society in the tabloids. A cacophonous orgy of most gold-laden of ivory-tower denizens. Clad in leather they make the devil blush with what they do in the dark-"

"...Because as everyone knows, it has to be something so devious and sick-minded."

"Of course! It's a bunch of rich and affluent men and women who pull the strings of the world and barely hide it! So, when they have something to hide, it must be just awful. And yet..."

"...and yet, they are the most pretentious, weak-handed band of fake dominants I've ever seen."

"I'm somehow both relieved and devastated."

"I'm almost disappointed!" Mary's deadpan response made Chagerine splutter. Holding his hand over his mouth, he tried to stifle his laugh. The socialites around them cast side-eyes at their laughter. The socialites...and the girl. The girl was looking directly at them, with innocent green eyes. Chagerine felt his cock stiffen. Oh, he loved eyes like that. Eyes like that look so wide and hopeless it's almost pathetic. So pathetic that the schlubs in here could never know how to do her justice. Justice, through punishment. He could though.

"I'll tell you what, if I may stroke our egos for a moment," Chagerine smiled, getting up from his seat. A crack erupted from his thin neck as he tilted his head to the side, "we are rich fucks who are good at this." He grabbed the empty shot glass sitting next to him and tipped his porcelain pale, perfectly smooth neck back. Downing it in a gulp.

"Oh?" Mary gave him a smile she only gives to her submissive. Pride. He returned the expression.

He strode across the room, faces briefly looking to him as he daintily but intentionally approached the stocks. As he approached, taking off a silky white glove, the girl in the stocks rolled her eyes.

"Oh no sir, please whatever you do, don't-"

"Shut up you prattling whore. A good sex-toy doesn't speak. Not that I mean you even deserve the position of a good one," he smiled at her, the kindness in his smile betraying his words and his intentions. Her face changed too. A slight frown. A tiny tilting upward of the sides of her mouth. Anyone else would miss it. He didn't. She knew that he knew what he was doing. She only hoped he could do it well. He bent down slowly, tilting his thin face-up, making sure it was always above hers as he squatted next to her. Faces only inches apart, he ran a long finger from the corner of her eye to the bottom of her chin, "there seems to be an issue here, an imperfection on your face."

"Really? What is it?"

"You've been here for two hours, and your makeup isn't running," with those words she drew a sharp breath. Her legs quaked instinctively at his cadence. Hushing and quiet, yet tinged with an airiness, "I intend to change that." He leaned in deep, positioning his mouth right above her ear slowly and muttering words every slave willing to tie themselves up should hear, "what's your safeword?"

"Oh! Umm," she blushed, "I um...it's- my safeword is Lia"

"Lia?" Chagerine frowned, "that's certainly an interesting safeword."

"It's- it's my mother's name," she blushed harder, "I- when I think of what she'd think seeing me like this, it- I don't know...it's just- my safeword is Lia..."

"Oh!" with a wide and toothy smile, Chagerine chuckled. Her whole face was turning red, her eyes facing the floor. She felt embarrassment. An embarrassment that made her aroused which made her embarrassed even more, "that is delightfully filthy." He stood up, lifting his hand to reveal a tattoo, stark black against his clear skin. A spiderweb on the back of his hand, different alchemic symbols caught up in the web.

"I-"

"I don't recall asking for you to speak."

"Sir, may I talk candidly," pleading eyes looked up to him. He narrowed his own.

"If it's absolutely necessary."

"I have not been enjoying my time here tonight..." she spoke bluntly, dropping the innocent tone and replacing it with sincerity. Chagerine gave a sad smile. Here it comes, the moment it comes out. The moment she safewords and decides to go home. Disappointing, but understandable, completely. "...Can you please punish me for that?"

"My dear, you don't even have to ask," a grin as evil as it was jovial sparked over Chagerine's face, as the tattoo on the back of his hand turned a bright red. WHACK, out of nowhere, a red mark plastered her left cheek. A massive handprint, as if a giant hand had smacked her with zero warning.

"Hah!" in surprise, she yelled. Her eyelids fluttered after her initial reaction, as the sealing pain slipped away quickly. Too quickly. He looked down at her with kinder eyes. The smile stayed. He lifted the shot glass past her head, delicately placing it on the stocks.

"Let's see how good you are at keeping your balance," the tattoo glowed again, dimmer. The black turned to blue as she felt a wave of energy surge over her belly.

"Aw..." exhaling, she felt a slight buzzing on her crotch. A very broad buzzing, an objectless vibrational current surging through her pelvis. Like an invisible magic-wand, except only the magic part. It grazed and buzzed over her pussy, just barely, "wow..."

"Do you like that?"

"I don't mind it."

"See everyone! All you needed was a bit of magic!" the tattoo turned a bright red again as another echoing whack ruptured through the room. Another massive handprint plastered her, this time across her chest. Her small tits jiggled at the ephemeral slap.

"Hmng!" the tiny glass jiggled slightly on top of the stocks as her body tensed and spasmed at the hefty hit.

"Mind the cup, deary!" a hint of laughter tinged his voice, "if it falls, I might have to resort to using my actual hands. And they have little of the restrain that my spells do." She looked up with eyes that seemed drunker than anyone else in the room. Drunk of a different substance. He widened his own, his voice rasping viciously, "let's test your balance."

WHACK...WHACK...WHACK...WHACK. The audience around them stared in silence as the heavy slaps ruptured throughout the room. With simple flicks of his palm, red mark after red mark plastered her body. Slow and methodical. The buzzing on her pelvis shifted around slowly, narrowing into a circle of sensation that just barely brushed over her clit, but slid upward, tickling and vibrating over her belly. But the slaps continued still. With every twist, another slap from a hand that wasn't there. Casting bright patterns of pink across her body. She shivered as the vibrations trickled over her stomach, over the red mark left by Chagerine's magic. There was a slight coolness that came from it, which numbed the pain but teased her still. There were better places on her body that could be vibrated. The thought of what that would feel like made her tremble. Still, the cup held, barely slipping.

Only lightly shaking on the stocks. Never falling, even as she weathered slap after slap, she never let it fall. What a good girl. She was picked very well. She deserves better than those ugly bureaucrats. Chagerine never let up, laying one hard slap after another. Tears welled up, tiny tears as he bent down, looking into her eyes as she panted and tightened her muscles. She was good at this. But so was he. The circle of vibration slid down her belly, the pulsing energy resting above her genitals. It vibrated on her sensitive pussy-lips, teasingly grazing her clit, but never staying long enough. It was that teasing that really made her lose her balance. Her knees buckled as the vibration narrowed down just above her clit. The illusory vibration teased her clit violently. Her eyes rolled back, her legs spasming. Possessed.

"P- please," she pleaded through a drooling mouth.

"What? Why should I give you fucking anything?" his vocal jab sent a bolt of lightning through her spine.

"P- please," she rocked the stocks furiously, but not furious enough. Occasionally, her eyes would go wide and aware of the glass sitting on top of the stockades. She'd freeze up, letting her thighs clench close and holding herself as still as possible, "I- I can't fucking take this."

"I can't either," Mary's husky breaths shocked the girl straight. She had taken out her nine inches and was stroking her cock desperately, looking at Chagerine with a needy glare. Her slow strokes were inches from the girls opening. Her hungry stare turned into one of anger. Chagerine had been hogging the girl for too long, "I need this. Please let me fuck her, it's why we fucking came here." Chagerine got on a knee, facing the girl directly.

"How are you feeling? Are you enjoying yourself!"

"Please! Please have her fuck me! Please!" she beamed at him. Chagerine returned it with a grin of his own.

"What say all of you!" he yelled bombastically, gesturing wildly to the people around him. Whistles and cheers erupted from the crowd. With a nod to Mary, he stepped back, grabbing an empty chair and pulling it up in front of the girl. Mary wasted no time, the buzzing on her clit being ramped into overdrive with a flick of the elf's hand as Mary thrust her first five inches into her.

"Oh, by the gods, she's fucking tight!" Mary shouted, pushing into her with little resistance. Despite the size difference between her cock and the girls opening, the girl slid down onto her with a surprising amount of ease. But she was still very tight, choking Mary's cock in a way that made her grit her teeth and growl primally, "so fucking tight! Why are you this fucking tight?"

"Because she's a filthy whore," nonchalantly, Chagerine spoke right at the girls face, "and a whore is no use without a tight snatch like her own. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Y- yes sir," she tried keeping her composure, trying to face him as she spoke through brief hushes, "I- I'm such a filthy whore."

"That's right," as Chagerine spoke, Mary's thrusts echoed through the room. With every pound of her hips, she worked another inch or two of her oversized member into the tight opening. An opening that was sopping. Mary's cock rocked her body, pushing the girl's walls out the furthest that had ever been pushed. She was taking it magnificently. "I believe some of the older men in this room may be of harder hearing. Could you please enlighten them by announcing your profession more...loudly?"

"I'm a fucking stupid whore!" she responded instantly, Chagerine being taken aback. He leaned back in his chair at her yell, one that was almost violent. Demanding. Cheers erupted.

"Damn fucking right you are!" with an angry screech, Mary put the rest of her body to use. She jumped up, twisting her slender legs around girls and leaning forward. Grabbing the top of the stockade. With a primal glare in her eye, Mary kicked her thrusts into overdrive. Fully mounted, the girl's eyes rolled back from Mary's onslaught. The stockade rocked violently from side to side as Mary pounded the girl's backside with a speed Chagerine had never seen her reach. Pound after pound, thrust after thrust only in the space of a second. It was inhuman. To see her this animalistic made Chagerine hard.

"Is this fine?" despite his arousal, such a sudden shift like that could cause some discomfort to anyone being railed that hard, "if you want to stop at any time, just tell me."

"Yes. I'm- I'm fine. I'm just a filthy slut...I'm a filthy sluuut..." the girl moaned to herself, delirious and drunk off of Mary's dick. The pleasure was overwhelming, the sharp jabs of pain when Mary would go in a bit too far only made her more aroused.

"What a degenerate," shaking his head, Chagerine scowled, "I don't think someone as lowly as you even deserves to cum."

"No!" she yelled desperately. With a light sway of his hand, Chagerine took the vibrating sensation away from her.

"I expect more work if you want to cum soon," he tapped his fingers on her face, his thumb resting under her chin. He tapped his fingers on her face in thought as he would tap his desk, both were objects nonetheless. The sound of Mary blowing out the girl's backside quickened further, Mary's shallow breathing escalating to momentary growls. Chagerine lifted the glass off of the floor, another evil smirk coming on. He placed it on her head delicately, "you have fantastic balance, my pet. But you need to push yourself further."

"I can't!" she yelled, seizing up her neck and trying, straining to keep her head levelled.

"Thirty seconds, I'll even help you focus," Chagerine leaned into her, his satisfied gaze locking with her desperate eyes. He closed his own, leaning forward and kissing her. Their lips enveloped each other, the girl's mind going completely blank. Of course, Chagerine pushed himself to overpower her mouth, pushing his tongue in inch by inch. She responded in kind, shaking slightly for every animalistic thrust yet never letting the shot glass even slip. Thirty seconds passed. The longest thirty seconds in that girl's life. Thirty seconds of wet trust after wet thrust before, finally, Chagerine lifted his head back, letting her breath. He reached up, lifting the shot of her head, smiling with pride in his cheeks, "good girl."

"Fuck! Chagerine, I'm gonna-"

"Now cum!" with a sudden change of face from prideful and caring, Chagerine demandingly shouted an inch from the girl's face, clenching his fist. His tattoo turned a blinding pink. But as she turned away to shun her eyes from the light, she felt it. Blithering and unstopping, the vibration returned to her clitoris. The fasted and the hardest, rather than resting on her clit the vibration seemed to, somehow, come from inside of it. It was like nothing she had ever experienced, the feeling blinded her more than the light from Chagerine's hand ever could. Her hearing was muffled, her focus failing. The last thing she could make out was the shouting of Chagerine as he turned to the perverted group around them and egged them on, getting them to clap in unison to Mary's thrusts. Humiliating, but her hearing was there enough to hear the scream from behind her as Baroness Mary shot deep into her. A long rope, painting her insides white. She felt Mary's cum pile up inside of her, shot after shot. It overflowed, seeping out of her pussy as Mary's thrusts calmed down. Her vision went blurry. Her eyes rolled back. The vibration persisted, the cheering around her muffled but humiliating. The feeling of Mary's cum dripping out in droves pushed her over the edge. The world fell away as she came the hardest she ever had in her life.

"Huff...huh...L- Lia," Mary stumbled back, fanning herself with her hand. The girls well-used cunt was sopping with both of their liquids, as with Mary's cock, "st- let's stop I-...Lia.

"You alright?" Mary was taken aback that it was the girl to ask her if she was fine.

"I...just...need...a break," Mary huffed back to her slowly.

"Good show!" Chagerine ruffled the short hair of the girl in front of him. She smiled shyly, her cheeks going red as he patted her like he would a pet, "did you have fun?"

"What the hell do you think?"

"Is that backtalk I hear?"

"Yes!" the girl feigned a look of horrid realisation, "which- oh no! I don't think I've learnt my lesson yet?"

"Unfortunate," jeering back, Chagerine tilted his head, "now, forgive me if I'm wrong, but you do know that penetrative sex isn't allowed at these functions, right?"

12