Bad Girls Behind Bars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pussy is waiting for you," moaned Ivana.

Maria didn't need a second invitation and moved down Ivana's body. Ivana pulled the blankets up high and Maria vanished beneath them. Maria found her way down to Ivana's soaked lips. Right at this moment, all she wanted was to pleasure her new friend, let her know she wasn't alone, that they were in this together. She ran her tongue along Ivana's slit, from her bottom to top, tentatively at first.

"I am all yours," whispered Ivana down to her, her voice full of lust.

Encouraged by this Maria starting to lick harder and faster, pushing apart the labia lips and exposing Ivan's hardened nub. Ivana squirmed against Maria's face.

"Ah, da...da... yes... like that...da," Ivana moaned.

Maria felt Ivana's thighs close around her head, pressing against her ears. The girl's body was writhing more and more, her hips lifting off the mattress. Maria savored the taste, earthy but sweet. She wanted more, and stiffened her tongue and pressed into Ivana's willing hole.

"oh, my god...da...like that...please...now...my clit...please."

Maria fucked the tight pussy with her tongue a few more times then started to lick Ivana's nub hard and fast, within seconds she tasted a fresh flood and juices and heard Ivana cry out sweetly. The girl's whole body quivered for a few seconds then slumped back against the mattress and went still.

"Oh Maria, that was good, spasibo," gasped Ivana.

Maria slid back up Ivana's body until she was face to face with the pretty girl and smiled down at her. Ivana gently ran the tips of her fingers along Maria's back sending tingling sensations throughout her body.

"Kiss me," Ivana said and Maria obliged. They kissed gently until Maria felt a couple of fingers rub against her pussy. Then she couldn't control herself and started to frantically devouring Ivana's mouth, forcing her tongue deep inside the girl as if driven by some primal instinct. Fingers slipped inside Maria's pussy and curled to reach for the g-spot as they fucked her. It felt good, the girl knew exactly how to touch, how to move, how to go faster and slower in a way no man could anticipate the needs of a woman's body.

Ivana broke away from the kiss, "Do you want me to lick your pussy?"

"Yes, please... god... yes," gasped Maria between breaths.

"And your asshole?" Ivana asked with a smile.

"Yes..."

"On your back then," Ivana instructed.

Maria rolled off her and flat onto her back, the emptiness of the fingers withdrawing was like agony and the seconds it took for Ivana to go down on her was like an eternity... but the eternity ended with pure bliss. The expert tongue worked magic circles around Maria's clit making her reach up and clench the pillow. Then the tongue went down, she felt the tongue probe her anus while fingers continue to work her clit. The two different sensations made her whimper and groan. She felt her asshole give way to the stiff tongue at the same time as fingers slide deep inside her cunt and she was being fucked in both holes at once. No man had come close to delivering the pleasure she felt now.

"Ivana, that's it... just do that... oh Ivana... I'm going to squirt..."

Maria felt her whole vagina contract and release again and again and the sensation of her pussy squirting her hot juices as she came. One orgasm after another rippled through her body until her cries were silent grasps.

Ivana's head appeared above the blankets. The fringe of her scruffy blond hair was now soaked, and her skin glistened with Maria's juices.

"Wow," she said with a huge smile, "that has never happened to me before. Do all Latina girls do that?"

Maria laughed and pulled Ivana close so she could feel their warm breasts against each other.

"I'm sorry, it doesn't happen often...only when I have really good orgasm... like an amazing orgasm."

"Oh I see, so I gave you this amazing orgasm, I am glad!"

Maria looked up at the beautiful face and ran her fingers through the damp hair.

"Do you think we will be ok?" Maria asked.

"You worry too much, you must learn to appreciate the good moments. Tomorrow who knows. I think that Tatiana and Kulak must have special plans for you, American forger! I think, how do you say... play your cards right and you will be ok here. Just next time Kulak tells you to spread your legs you ask: 'how wide'? Understand?"

"You think Kulak will do that again?" asked Maria nervously.

"I am certain... she will need to see you have submitted to her," answered Ivana, "But, hey, at least you are lesbian now so you will be ok to lick her pussy," she added with a grin.

"Oh, you are in trouble now!" Maria rolled them both over so she was now on top and laughed, "I want to just be a lesbian for you..."

"Not everything is in our control," said Ivana, "Now kiss me."

Thank you for reading my short story! This was the basis of a my full length book that I have since written called 'Lesbian Prison: Blackstone.' Please check out my profile for details on how to to get that book as well as lots of other short stories I have written!

Ellie Wylde