Bad Girls Go to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She showed me how to treat those big nuts, expertly sucking one in and out of her mouth, bathing it in her slobber and stroking my hair as I did the same, our lips meeting in a lewd kiss around his sucked sack several times. In truth, sexual desire aside I was just enjoying the PLAY of it all, loving the way he'd gasp and grunt in response to the worshipful treatment we were giving him. While our tongue's toyed with one another around his balls, our fingers played with one another around his cock, milking it in little tugs but always fleetingly.

Next Justine led me up with her to the tip of his prick, an angry-looking purple doorknob of flesh, pulsing a little and leaking liquid already as we approached.

"Did he cum?" I asked, genuinely unsure. Justine only giggled and shook her head, "No, that's just pre-spunk. It means he's eager for it, but we can tease him longer." She slurped just the head up into her mouth and suckled on it a while with whimpery little moans before freeing with a *POP* and passing it to me, "Go on, have a taste. He's quite delicious, I promise you."

I did more than taste, surprisingly myself with how eagerly I nursed on the head of his cock, jaw aching a little I worked it so wide and so intensely.

"Look at you go!" Justine said with a little clap, stroking my head a bit as I worked.

"Let's get our tits out and give him a real show, yeah?" She didn't wait for my answer, pulling back to remove the top-tie of her uniform, then unbuttoned the blouse. As she fiddled with her bra, I followed suit, work my own habit off, wimple and all. The Father's eyes looked ready to bug out of his head as he took us both in, and Justine gave a little yelp of shock, "Sister! You're not even wearing a bra!"

I flushed immodestly, I'd always been blessed with inexplicably firm breasts, especially for their size. I didn't wonder if God had been disappointed I'd kept them locked away most of my life, He might have wanted to show off His handiwork!

"Never needed to," I answered honestly, with a shrug.

"I'm jealous! I keep growing out of mine and they're expensive!" Justine pouted, taking hers and experimentally fitting one of the cups over one of my breasts. She was right that she had me beat, but not by much. I took note that the tag of hers said "DDDD" so I must have been at least a double or triple D! Poor Justine, they wouldn't begin manufacturing proper letters for decades after this, so she'd probably been drowning in D's most of her life.

Speaking of D's, I returned to my position before the father, admiring his great big Dick again, the slobber we'd left on it still freely dripping down onto my tits as I assumed the position. I seized his cock in a hand and began to bob my head the way Justine had been doing when I came in. She rested her huge rack on my back, petting me encouragingly as I worked, "That's it Margaret, good job. Move your hand, show us how deep you can go! Oh yeah, who's the 'headmaster' now, huh? You are, girl! Go for it!"

I tried to take all of him, but the brutal ram of his flesh was too much I for my throat when I went over about six inches and I pulled back in a gagging, cough. I started to apologize, but Justine interrupted me, "No no, don't be sorry. He loves it, I promise you!"

She demonstrated his enjoyment for me, letting me recover while she dived low on his dick, first swallowing the whole thing right to his bulky balls before retreated a few inches and then she re-angled so that she gagged herself a little on him. She winked at me even as she made the grotesque noises, pointing upwards to where Father Micminamin's head was rolled back in bliss with guttural choke.

I took him back from her then, working to bounce low and gag hard; I'd have to have her show me how she could just swallow the whole thing some time, but for now, this was just about pleasuring the man. It felt good. It felt like an apology for all the Hell I'd put him through over the years with my little crusades. When I pulled back to gasp for breath, Justine showed me how to up the ante again, wrapping her massive young breasts around his dripping member and then sucking the head while she worked them up and down his pole.

I followed suit, and soon the two of us were rapidly trading him between our respective cleavages; the man looked like he was in heaven. While we continued to work him, Justine reached up and tugged his sleeve, "Hey Mickey, do you mind if I get her warmed up for you? I think she deserves the first taste in her pussy!"

I trembled; while I wasn't a virgin, it HAD been years and I couldn't contemplate how I would possibly fit such a monster in the little unused hole I had to offer. Mickey had nodded to her request though, and smiled on as she gently pushed me by the shoulders onto my back, letting her fingers stroke from my tits to my hips as she slowly removed my simple white panties.

She let her light weight crash onto me then, letting the two of us kiss once again before she began to make long lusty licks down my body, following the path her hands hat traced moments earlier until she was teasing my thighs, every flick of her long tongue getting closer and closer to...

...Oh my GOD in Heaven!

I shivered in utter pleasure, her nimble mouth working over my clit, her tongue contorting into impossible angles that could penetrate me even as she worked the rest of it around my folds and over my quivering little button. My juices were flowing so copiously, that in mere moments I could literally feel them trickle from me. She drank thirstily of everything I had to offer, moaning her pleasure into me as she worked. Soon she switched things up, working two fingers over my sopping sweet spot while she fed what felt like miles of tongue into my deeper recesses, curling back towards her own jaw as she rubbed me faster and faster.

"OH MY GOD IN HEAVEN!" That one wasn't in my head! I worried for a moment that I might have peed myself, but she'd just done... something to me that made me just burst forth with a big, nasty gout of juices. Even the headmaster's eyes went wide at the sight of how much I was fountaining over under her skilled ministrations. I gasped for breath, helplessly pawing at my own tits though I'm not even sure why. I'd learn years later what a G-spot was and how she'd just put mine through overdrive, but in this moment I was just a startled innocent, ready to found whole new faiths in dedication to this girl, blasphemy though it might be.

"I think she's ready, stud," Justine said as she withdrew, wiping her chin with the back of one hand only to slowly and tauntingly lick it clean.

Father McMinamin mounted me then, his strength and agility surprising for his age, leaning down to kiss me once as I still fought to catch my breath after the incredible oral assault I'd just endured.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he lined his monstrosity of a manhood up with my quivering cuntlips.

"Oh Mickey," I tried the nickname on for size, and found I liked it, "I've only been waiting twenty years. Get on with it."

He grinned and thrust inside me; he lacked Justine's delicacy or skill, but feeling that thickness gaping me out and that length penetrate deep into me put me over edges I didn't even know I was on, my arms and legs locking around him in a complete death-grip.

Justine watched a few long moments, just stroking herself idly as the Headmaster simply fucked the utter crap out of me; there is no delicate or godly way to put the things he was doing to my sopping cunt, his great tool pistonning in and out in long strokes that would have made a car engine-blush. He gored away until he was balls deep, sometimes going just a little too deep and bringing a gasp from my lips as my cervix reported pain. But he was a sweet man in all his fury, and read my signs well enough to learn how to back off enough, beginning to time his dick-dives with greater and greater perfection.

Justine did not stay idle the whole time however. In one moment she was behind him, working her big thick lips on his swinging balls, another found her stuffing his head into her cleavage, and at one time she was squatting over my face, letting me have a lick of the treatment she'd given me. I couldn't do what she could, but found myself eager to taste more and more of her young succulence, loving the way she gasped and moaned when I did the right things. The last thing I remember her doing was simply worshiping my tits, sucking them hungrily when his hands offered them to her, the pair of them serving me up like a single feast they were sharing.

When the good headmaster finally came, he at least had the wherewithal to withdraw, not wanting to risk any more complications in our relationship, at least for now. Justine was there for him, jerking his huge cock as I still spasmed in orgasm beneath, letting her fountain his juices all over me, those big balls unsurprisingly holding a lot of pearlescent fluid that left me just spattered all over.

We collapsed together in a post-coital heap, Justine and Mickey with their heads on my breasts as nice firm pillows.

"So what now," I asked after a time, "Do you and I have to leave the faith? Hang up our vestments and move away?"

He shrugged sleepily with a smile, "I don't think so. Let's stay here, teach the students and love each other."

I furrowed my brow, "won't that just make us the worst hypocrites though?"

He shrugged a second time, "I'll tell you what. If we catch any students fooling around like this... we'll just go very easy on them."

I clasped his hands as I allowed myself a giggle; it felt like my first laugh in years.

"Deal," I said.

#

But what became of Justine? I was looking forward to having her around, so I was crushed when I found out that her parents were moving suddenly and needed to pull her away from yet another school. There was a mystery there I couldn't quite solve, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. We met one last time on the train platform to bear her away to her parents.

"Justine... I can't thank you enough. You freed me. I don't know how you did it,

but you did."

She shrugged, "I don't know everything, Sister, but I think I have people pretty well figured out. I knew you weren't the horrible front you put on, I just had to shock you enough to get the real you out and listening."

"Well I'm so glad you did," we crushed together in one of those big-boob hugs, and then I fetched my going away gift for her.

"I don't know what you'll do with this," I said, handing the bundle to her, "But I hope you'll think of Mickey and I whenever you use it, and remember us fondly."

She opened it up, revealing the beautifully made leather-bound black book with silver-gilded edges, an empty journal. I'd always noticed what a fine hand she had with a pen so I thought it fitting.

"Yes, I think I know exactly what I' going to do with this," she smiled, hugging me again as the train's whistle blew, forcing her to run, a frenzy of supple limbs and bouncing breasts onto the train.

She made it to the window in time, blowing me a kiss as the train pulled away.

It's either a miracle or madness, but I could swear I truly felt it smack home onto my cheek.

12