Bad Influence

Story Info
Mother, teacher, model... and a black cock slut.
6.7k words
4.28
19.7k
37
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I'll preface this story as I have in the past by warning you that I specialize in black supremacy content, if that bothers you, don't fucking read this. For those of you that love this sort of thing, I hope you enjoy:

-Modern Women-

Laura had started her OnlyFans page after years of being lusted after, months of sharing her racy photos online, and days after getting paid by a total stranger to take a few late night cable approved topless shots. She was a mother of three, her last child born only a year and a half ago, during which time she'd gotten her body back in shape, tightening, toning, and otherwise bringing herself back to her self described "most fuckable" state. She was a sexual person, she didn't hide from that, nor should she have. But she was also a mom, and that meant time wasn't so easy to come by when she was trying balance her personal and maternal life. So after all the thoughts rolling around and the pressure of the mounting payments that come from supporting a family and her husband, she decided it was time to earn some extra income the best way she knew how... with her body.

She was white with a pale and slightly pink complexion, shocking ice blue eyes, long straight chestnut hair, soft pouting lips, a slender neck that led down to round, plump double D breasts that were crowned with thick maroon nipples. Her stomach showed a few signs of her previous pregnancies, but was otherwise trimmed up, her ass soft and curvy, her pussy still tight and neatly shaven with no visible labia, making its way down to shapely and creamy white thighs, toned calves, and feet with slightly elongated toes which she kept pedicured, but otherwise plain. The only thing about her that drove men away, was her left hand... and the wedding ring attached to it. She and her husband Mike had been together for over a decade, and she had no intention of leaving him. He was also privy to her sexual exploits, knowing full well the woman she was when they married all the those years ago. He figured if she could make a little money on the side by exploiting the men who were always lusting after her, then so be it. Their loss was his gain.

She had set up a studio inside the large walk-in closet in her bedroom, stripping out the old installations and replacing them with a small desk for her computer, small studio lights, and a little stage like space to... put on her show.

"Well alright my lovelies, it's that time of the day where I look through your viewer requests, and see what all your little dirty hearts desire..." Laura said, putting on her persona of the classic burlesque madam, a little flair to entice her viewers.

She made a show of throwing her laced and fur lined nightie back and up as she thrust her ass out and took a seat, a black and red corset just barely containing the soft white flesh of her tits as she made sure they got a deep cleavage shot as she settled.

"Alright now, let's see..." Laura said, her eyes glancing around the chat screen as it practically flew by, "Whoa, slow down boys, slow down... I like to take my time." she said suggestively, though she just got tired of trying to read it all as they struggled for her attention.

There were the usual requests, "fuck yourself", "say my name", "spread your ass open", but a super chat user dominated all of them suddenly, the AI voice modulator suddenly announcing his request in it's manly tone:

"I want you to pleasure yourself slowly with a big black dildo."

"Well well, it looks like someone wants to put a little color in me." Laura said, smirking as she viewed the large chat bubble, "Thank you user OnyxM, I might just do that if I ever get one... and thank you for the $50!"

Laura hadn't gotten a request like that before, though she definitely had a few direct requests about a few other things, but this was a paying customer, which meant she would indulge him further if she could.

"But SINCE I don't have one, is there anything else I can do to get that dirty little heart of yours racing..?" she went on, giving her best seductive look to the camera.

It didn't take long, but a $20 super chat message came through, her AI modulator speaking out for her again:

"Hold up a sign, tell the world your body belongs to black men and that you love big black cock, be emphatic."

It was the same user, who clearly had a fetish, one she didn't mind indulging since he had basically just paid dinner. She smiled and opened her desk drawer, grabbing a marker and a blank piece of paper (the sort of thing she had seen other users do fairly regularly when she was studying up on how to break into the business). She wrote it out neatly and clearly, adding a few little flairs here and there before turning back toward the camera, making sure she was locking eyes directly at the lens to make sure if felt good and personal.

"My name is Laura Star (not her real name of course), and I fucking LOVE... BIG... BLACK.. COCK." Laura started, the words feeling slightly electric as they passed across her lips, "Black men own my pretty white body, and I LOVE sucking their FAT BLACK DICKS."

The sign expressed roughly the same sentiment, with a large center scribbling that said "BLACK COCK ONLY" with an arrow pointing up, which she framed up to face her mouth before sticking out her tongue and giving the viewers a nice shot of her deep, moist mouth. She giggled and put the card back down on the table, giving a smile and wink to the camera, before reading the responses, the chat coming alive again excitedly. It was a pretty shocking reception, a lot of viewers asking for more, commenting on how hot it was, telling her to get a black dildo, to fuck herself, and of course, a few angry dissidents who hated interracial stuff just on it's face. But overall, it was a very positive response, prompting her to go ahead and feed into it.

"Look at you naughty boys out there, wanting to see me JERK and SUCK fat black dicks until they cum all over my pretty little face..." she said, pantomiming jerking off two invisible strangers with her hands, her mouth open playfully and her tongue out, "Bet you'd love to see them cum all over my big fat tits... or DEEP inside my WET... WHITE... PUSSY..." she continued, making sure to lean back and run her fingers from her breasts down over her barely covered pelvis.

She was actually turning herself on, something she hadn't really experienced up to this point, well aware she was only ever really doing this for the cash and a little playful dominance over some sad lonely losers. Maybe it was their enthusiasm, maybe it was something a little darker... but the thought alone was making her start to tingle with the first stirrings of arousal.

"Well damn... it looks like you got me ALL riled up..." Laura said, staying in character, "Guess I'll have to go and get that black dildo right away... but until then, you'll just have to enjoy a little over the corset action... sorry boys, but this thing is too tight to get off right now... but my pussy isn't."

Laura stepped back and away from the camera, getting her rabbit from her collection of waiting toys, straddling over a foam positioning wedge, and getting ready to give it the ol' rub and ride. She reached up, gently tugging her large white breasts free from the corset top, and started slowly grinding against the foam, touching herself over the clothes with her vibrator, the feeling immediate and delightful. Normally she just closed her eyes and cleared her mind, making sure to put on a show of having a very intense, but also very fake orgasm... but tonight was different. Even with her mind clear, she could feel her thighs tightening together around the wedge, the vibes running up and through her, her pussy hot, wet and eager, the pleasure mounting until...

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." Laura whispered, the chat exploding with men blasting unread message after message, enjoying the show while they jerked themselves furiously.

She actually came this time, bucking forward and down, catching herself on her free hand, her lip trembling and her breath hot. She let out a laugh of satisfaction, easing herself back up as she caught her breath. Her first real orgasm on stream garnered her over two dozen new subscribers.

-Back to Reality-

After the stream, Laura got out of her outfit, putting her corset aside to get washed as it had gotten a little wetter than she had expected tonight, walking naked back over to where she had laid out her normal attire, slipping into some sweatpants and black t-shirt, putting some fuzzy slippers on and picking her wedding ring up off the shelf, sliding it back onto her finger. She stepped out and back into her bedroom, closing the door behind her and locking it, ready to rejoin Mike and her kids downstairs and order up some dinner for everyone with a portion of the proceeds she made tonight. Mike was holding their youngest, bouncing him slightly as the girls watched whatever that weird show with the gem people was called.

"Hey sweetie, how was "work"?" Mike said, giving her a sly smile, knowing exactly who was buttering his bread.

"Good show tonight, love." Laura said, a slight twinge once again jolting between her legs at the thought of it, "But I think I'm going to need a few more props for the fans to enjoy." she said, always veiling her words around the kids whether they were paying attention or not.

"Hey, if they're buying, right?" Mike said, shrugging and turning back to the TV himself for a moment as some sort of singing was distracting him, "We still doing chinese tonight?" he continued absently, no more concerned with her extra job than her normal one.

"Oh for sure, I'm starving. Really worked up an appetite." Laura said, genuinely eager for some fried wontons and to slurp down some lo mein, "Let's order enough to cover tomorrow too, okay? I'm going to head out for those "supplies" right after I get done tomorrow afternoon."

"Sure, sure..." Mike said, his eyes still locked on the portly barefoot kid with the jewel in his belly button.

Laura was a teacher when she wasn't convincing men to jerk off while looking at her, and classes the next day were fairly uneventful. The usual slew of lessons, the usual slew of behavioral concerns from troubled young kids being raised by single parents. Divorce was not very uncommon these days, but it was surprising how many fathers were the one's standing up and looking after the kids. After assignments were done and graded and her materials laid out for the next day, Laura grabbed her bag, stopping to chat with a few of her co-workers and fellow teachers, a girls club of modern women who loved shaping young minds.

"Hey Laura, you look eager to get out of here today." Alyssa, a fellow teacher, said, noting her somewhat anxious movements.

"Oh yeah, I just have to go get some more "art supplies", and it's quite a drive. Place closes by seven, but I'd like to be home LONG before that." Laura said, thinking of the logistics.

"I take it the page is doing good..?" Kaley, another teacher asked, Laura's specialty page not a secret amongst them.

"It IS... took an interesting turn last night, and I got over two dozen new paid subscribers." Laura said happily, thinking of the extra money, "I didn't think it was going to grow THIS fast, and now I feel under prepared."

Alyssa, who was secretly, or not so secretly sometimes, a little jealous of Laura's figure decided to add in a little backhanded compliment.

"Wow, you must be really putting it all out there, huh?" she said, trying to shame her a little bit (as even the staunchest feminist isn't above petty interpersonal bullshit).

"Barely, but these guys are eating it up anyway." Laura said, deftly dodging the jab without even really knowing it, "Anyway, I'll catch you guys on the group chat later, and are we still doing drinks this weekend?"

"You know it." Kaley said with a smile, drinking being the favorite past time of many teachers.

"If everything goes well, I'll pay for the first round!" Laura added as she turned and started walking away, her moderate high heels clicking across the tiled school floor as she left.

-Wonderland-

Laura actually loved coming to the sex shop, it was full of not just dozens of dandy little devices meant to get her off at maximum efficiency, but a costume shop, and a great place to hand out her newly minted web address cards to any lingering onlookers. She could walk out of here a sexy nurse, a slutty cop, or even a frilly french maid, but tonight she was going to walk out of here packing a few extra toys for the box, as it were. She made her way past the edible undergarments, the racks of pornographic media, and the synthetic mouths and assholes until she reached the wonderland of silicone based phallus'. Normally, she preferred using vibrators, as dildos required a certain amount of extra effort, but her audience was going to get whatever they were willing to pay the most for. She eyed up the plastic shells hanging from the walls, stepping to the side as she looked for the darker colored ones, her eyes settling on an impressive display featuring one's modeled from real adult entertainers.

"Well hello there!" Laura said, eyeing up a shockingly large black dildo, the dimensions unlike anything she'd ever seen or taken in real life before.

It was 11 inches long and almost as thick as her wrist, the shaft even featuring powerful looking veins that would almost certainly make it feel ribbed for her pleasure. It had a suction cup wall mount and a pair of large, fake, dark brown balls attached to it. Whoever was marketing it had also thrown in a small container of lubricant with a sticker that playfully read "Feel Like A Virgin Again!".

"No kidding..." Laura said, marveling at it, contemplating whether or not she should start smaller, but two things struck her.

First off, her viewers had requested a "big" black dildo... and while all of the black ones WERE big, this one was the most impressively so for one based on a real person, and secondly, it had an image of the actor posted on it with his name written in both script and in print underneath.

"Onyx Masters... huh." she said, thinking back on the viewer OnyxM who had paid for the little show she put on last night.

Was it the same guy, or just a fan? Probably just a fan, there was no way a porn star was watching her little OnlyFans content, particularly as she hadn't been at it very long. Either way, something about the name called to her, so she lifted it off the hook, finding it surprisingly weighty, and was about to turn around when a few other things caught her eye that were right nearby. Apparently, Onyx was also the purveyor of his own website called Conversion Kings, which had it's own line of interracial themed merchandise, including t-shirts, panties, and even jewelry that announced to the world that the wearer was owned and controlled by BBC. She giggled a little at the thought of it, but decided a few little articles might help really sell things tonight, so she decided to grab a tight fitting white t-shirt that boldly proclaimed "BLACK COCK ONLY" in thick letters, a pair of black panties with white wording that said "Breed Me", and a charming little chain necklace with a silver plate stamped with "Black Owned". She excitedly gathered them up and went to the register, a somewhat waxy and bored man waiting to ring her up.

"Getting the Masters model, huh?" he said, flipping the plastic shell over and scanning it, "This one is a big seller." he continued with what she assumed was just banter.

"It's certainly big, I'll give it that." Laura said, giving it another glance herself.

"Well, it looks like you're going all in here... first time recently?" the cashier said, perhaps going a little too far, but this was a porn shop after all.

"What? No, I..." she paused, seeing an opportunity, "Here, take one of these." she said, handing him one of her cards.

"OH I see... gotcha." the man said, giving her a knowing smile and pocketing her card, his eyes shooting down to her wedding ring for just a moment.

She didn't always love her fans, but she loved their money, and she would be more than happy to take his as well. Perhaps return her investment on this stuff. Laura got her bags and headed out to the car, her more tame attire still attractive on her, the cashier watching her go with a certain satisfaction.

"Shame about your husband." the man said with a smirk, already well aware of this path and where it would be leading.

-Family Fun Time-

Laura enjoyed her mommy moments at home with the kids, heating up and having a second helping of chinese food for dinner, everyone enjoying themselves as the girls talked about their day, her son babbling on about whatever it is that goes on in the heads of kids his age, and Mike glancing around to each face in turn, smiling, but sort of vacant in his own right as he listened to them all go on. Mike wasn't a bad man or even a bad husband, but in many ways, he was a ghost who haunted his own home, having been fired from his factory job a few years back and never really recovering. He'd ended up letting Laura pull the weight, and while that might sound ideal on the surface, it doesn't make for a fulfilled man, and the years of it had left him hollow and weak. He was supportive of her endeavors and great with watching the kids, but it didn't make for much to idolize, either from the perspective of a wife or a child seeing it.

"So, you guys are going to all get some ice cream and have a movie night with daddy while mommy goes and takes care of her conference call for work tonight, okay?" Laura said to the girls, who nodded enthusiastically, also enjoying the indulgences that came with the extra income, including premium ice cream.

"You heard your mom guys, scrape your plates, and get your things together, I'll bring up your sundaes in just a few minutes okay? Pick a good movie for us tonight!" Mike said, the girls already enthusiastically racing away to go settle in for a repeat showing of their favorite movie.

Laura watched them go with a smile on her face, loving her girls with all her heart, and her son too, of course, but it's almost like he fit into a different category.

"So, you mind if I see what NAUGHTY stuff you got today?" Mike threw in as he started clearing the table, stacking empty cartons in his hands to be taken away.

"Hmmm... not yet. This one is a bit of a surprise, even for me, but you'll definitely get to see it all in action eventually." Laura said, not realizing the greater weight that was attached to those words.

"Looking forward to it." Mike said, also not realizing how broken he was going to be when that moment actually came.

"Going to try and make sure this is a good one." Laura added in, really thinking this gimmick would help increase her popularity enormously after the reception last night.

"Really going to make those losers beg tonight, huh?" Mike said, twisting this into a boost for his fragile male ego.

"I'm going to have them eating out of my hand." Laura said with her own cocky enthusiasm, flashing him a grin and a wink.

"Go get'em." Mike said, and Laura started upstairs to go do just that.

-Like A Virgin-

Laura was regular as rain with her posting. She knew that if she wanted an audience and she wanted their money, she would have to post new content regularly, and on a schedule. People needed to be able to look forward to tuning in and jerking off to her on her scheduled nights. She made sure to shower up first, to be immaculately clean and fresh, re-apply her makeup, make sure her nails were on point, and finally, slip into her attire for the night. She pulled on the new black panties, tugging them snugly into the seam of her pussy, but straightening them to make sure the words were good and visible, the words "Breed Me" sitting squarely inside of the outline of a spade. Next came the shirt, which she wore without a bra, the taut fabric stretched around her large breasts, nipples poking up on either side of the bold printing that declared her body for "BLACK COCK ONLY". Last came the necklace, which clasped on easily, the whole package coming together quite nicely.

12