Bad Intel on Cheating Spouse Pt. 03

Story Info
Friends tell wife he cheated. Wife goes for revenge sex.
2.5k words
2.91
61.7k
47
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dusty57
Dusty57
298 Followers

Bad Intel on Cheating Spouse Part 3 -- The Aftermath

By Dusty57

****************************************************************

After Speaking with Jane, Maree tossed the phone on the bed and began hurriedly getting dressed.

Mike asked, "What's going on Babe?"

"Family emergency, I have to get home now! I will talk to you later."

Thirty minutes later, Maree was pulling into the driveway and saw Ann and Jane setting in Jane's car. She approached them and asked, "What happened and is Gary inside?"

Jane relayed the events of this morning to Maree and told her that Gary had asked them to leave so they were waiting to see her before she met with him.

"Are you going to be all right?" asked Jane.

Maree said, "Well time will tell on that. I am not looking forward to this. I fucked up royally listening to what you said and not asking him about it."

Jane said, "I meant will he get violent with you? Are you afraid of him?"

Maree replied, "Gary won't hurt me. Not physically. He has hardly ever raised his voice to me. I have to see him. I have to straighten this out if I can. I will talk to you later."

"Gary? I'm home! Baby I am so sorry! I fucked up and should have talked to you first. Gary, where are you?" Gary was not downstairs so Maree climbed the stairs toward their bedroom. She hoped it was still "their" bedroom. Upon reaching the door, she heard the shower. "Gary, I'm so sorry she yelled through the closed locked bathroom door. I should have talked to you first. I love you so much baby."

"I'll be out in a bit was the only reply."

Maree quickly changed out of her clothes from her encounter with Mike and put on some yoga pants and a t-shirt along with comfortable shoes. She went to the kitchen to make coffee and wait on Gary. She noticed the ashtray on the kitchen table with lipstick stains on the filters and three coffee cups. She dumped the ashtray thinking about her friends smoking for her husband and what she had done with Mike to punish Gary. Punish Gary? He apparently hadn't done anything to be punished for. She placed the used coffee cups in the sink and started some fresh coffee.

Maree was thinking of what she needed to say to Gary to make everything better. Should she light a cigarette and be smoking when he came down. Probably not a good idea right now.

She was trying to put herself in Gary's place to anticipate his thoughts, questions, and actions. It wasn't working. Maree was sitting at the table, hot fresh hazelnut coffee in her favorite mug, thinking about her actions as tears silently ran down her cheeks.

How could she have been so stupid she thought? She suddenly remembered the cock cage and mailing the key to her cousin. Shit, Shit Shit, she thought, the damn thing is probably still in the mailbox by the bank. The postal people might not pick-up on Saturday and definitely not on Sunday so, if it goes out in the mail Monday it will probably be Wednesday before it gets to Oklahoma and then another 2-3 days to get back here.

She heard Gary coming down the stairs and as he approached her, she immediately said, "Baby, I am SO SORRY! I should have talked to you first. I know I messed up but I love you and I am so sorry."

"Okay Maree, I get it. You're sorry.

"Gary it didn't mean anything. It was just revenge for... for what I thought was your cheating on me."

"There's the rub Maree. I didn't cheat. Who all knows about this situation and this metal cage bullshit?"

"Jane, Janet, me, you and the guy I was with.

"Mike O'Sullivan? You can't say his name?

"I am so ashamed of myself; I guess I didn't want to say his name."

"Call him."

"What"

"Maree, I want you to call Mike O'Sullivan and invite him over here."

"Why do you want me to call him?"

"Maree, call him and invite him over here. I am trying to save your reputation and our marriage. Unless you want to divorce me for NOT cheating on you.

"No. No. No. I'll call him but what should I say?"

"I don't really care what you tell him. I want him here in our house so we can reach an understanding about what has transpired."

Maree made the phone call and asked Mike to come to her house that she needed him. She then hung up. Mike immediately called her and asked if Gary had hurt her and she told him that she was fine but needed to see him again as soon as possible.

Mike arrived about fifteen minutes after he was called and knocked on the door where he was met by Maree and invited in. They went to the kitchen table and Mike asked her if she was sure, she was all right. At that time, Gary entered the kitchen and Mike stood and said, "Well if it's not the cock caged cuck himself."

Gary took a step toward Mike and slapped his left cheek with an open palm.

Mike winced and balled his right hand to swing on Gary. As he started to draw back his arm to take a swing, Gary stepped into him, blocking his arm with Gary's left arm and taking his right hand to Mike's throat at the same time he positioned his right leg behind Mike's right leg. This action along with applied force put Mike on his back on the kitchen floor. Gary had one finger on his throat just above his breastbone firmly applying pressure.

"That was a bitch slap to get your attention Mr. O'Sullivan. We are going to have a somewhat one-sided conversation. After a bit, I will let you up off the floor. If you keep struggling, I will apply more pressure to your throat and after I help you up, if you still want to try to fight, that can be arranged. Ready to listen?"

Mike O'Sullivan nodded his head and wondered WTF he had just stepped into,

Gary told Maree to call Jane and Ann and have them come back over. He waited until she had made both calls and then told Mike, "My wife made a mistake. She had been given bad information. She failed to talk to me before taking some action on that bad information she was given. You have been placed in a bad position due to that information as you chose to photograph and video my wife and send them to me.

First Question and it is very important that you tell the truth. Did you send those photos or video to anyone else?

Mike O'Sullivan shook his head side to side and Gary released the pressure on his throat while still keeping his finger in contact with the neck.

"Please answer me verbally."

"I only sent them to you. They are still on my phone."

"Did you save them to the cloud or back them up in any way?"

"No."

"Did you tell anyone you were meeting my wife?"

"No, I didn't tell anyone."

There was a knock on the door and Maree answered letting Jane and Ann into the house. She led them to the kitchen where they saw their workmate on his back on the floor with Gary kneeling beside him.

"Have a seat Ladies and I will talk to you in a short time."

"Okay Gary, Let's talk a little about the disrespect you showed me upon entering my house. I believe you referred to me as the "cock caged cuck himself" is that right?"

"I need to apologize for that."

"Your apology is not accepted by me. Here is what you need to do. You need to apologize to my wife. After that, you will need to find another place to work. You can choose to ignore that suggestion but understand something here and understand it well; if you insult my wife, attempt to talk to her about any unrelated work item, or attempt to socialize or befriend her in anyway, I will deal harshly with you. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir."

"I am going to help you up and you are going to have a seat at the table. Are we in agreement with this?

"Yes."

Gary helped Mike up off the floor and has him set at the table. The three women are quietly sitting at the opposite end of the table.

Mike, "Do you have something to say to Maree?"

"Maree, I am very sorry I took advantage of your situation and I think it would be in our mutual interest to not talk to each other at work. I am probably going to try and transfer to another office."

Maree looked at Gary and then to Mike and said, "I accept your apology and agree with your thoughts."

Gary asked Mike if he could see his phone and Mike handed it to him thinking he probably wanted to delete the photographs and video himself.

Gary took the phone from Mike and then reached into his pocket for his wallet. He placed two one hundred dollar bills on the table and told Mike, "Thanks for selling me your phone."

Mike said, "It's going to cost me more than two hundred to replace my phone."

Gary said, "Well Mike, how much do you think your actions are going to cost me to replace or repair my relationship with Maree?"

"Two hundred is fine, thank you."

"Mike, I would suggest you avoid Ann or Jane at work as well. If word got back to me that you were not treating them with respect, I may have to talk to you again. You can leave now."

"Gary, Maree, I again apologize and hope that all of this is behind us." After that statement, Mike O'Sullivan left.

Gary asked the girls if they would like some coffee and they said nothing and all three slowly shook their heads side to side.

I asked Maree to call you back because as Barney Fife once said, "We got to nip this in the bud!"

"I think Mr. O'Sullivan won't share his experience with any of his friends and he damn sure won't be sharing any video or photographs. I think you two girls will not share your knowledge of this indiscretion any further than where it is now. Am I right?"

All three silently shook their heads up and down.

"Great! Now what are we going to do with you two.......homewreckers..... Well potential homewreckers? Talk it over and I will be back shortly."

After Gary walked out the front door, Ann asked Maree, "What the hell was that about and why on God's green earth was Gary here?"

Maree rapidly began talking and explained to them what had happened when she got home. She said that Gary had told her to call Mike and have him come over.

Mike came in and he had called Gary a caged cuck. She told them that Gary had 'bitch slapped" Mike and then how Mike had started to take a swing at Gary and how all of a sudden Mike was on his back and Gary was talking to him. She said Gary had her call them over to the house as well.

Maree -- "I don't know what to do about that damn key."

Ann -- "How about a road trip? Be there when it arrives and high tail it back here."

Jane -- "You could take Gary along and use the key as soon as it arrives."

Ann -- "What are we supposed to talk over?"

Jane -- "I'm guessing what or how Gary is going to punish us for what we did."

Ann- "Like telling us we can't talk or work with Maree like he told Mike."

Maree -- "No I think he wants us to come up with the punishment. Any Ideas?"

Ann -- "You could give him a hall pass. Let him have revenge sex."

Jane -- "Ann, would you be up to a threesome with him?"

Maree -- "Whoa now girls. Slow down here."

Ann -- "Just trying to think outside the box so to speak."

That statement caused all three to laugh a little.

Maree -- "Well the road trip is a great idea; I need to get that key back as quick as I can."

Ann -- "Did it not come with more than one key/"

Maree -- "Yes it did but stupid me mailed them both."

Gary came back inside and asked them if they had a solution yet. Maree mentioned the hall pass idea for him and Gary said, "Sweetheart, I don't want to have sex with anyone but you. Only you. Yesterday, tomorrow, next week, the rest of my life. I had and still have zero plans for stepping out. But the hall pass is a great idea."

Maree -- "But you just said...."

Gary -- "(Laughing) not for me -- for them (pointing at Ann and Jane) well actually for Tim and Jim."

Ann -- "Hey now..."

Gary cut her off and said, "If you two hadn't started this bullshit, we wouldn't be here now "Gussy Gossip" "That's the deal. Now Maree, what are we going to do about this (pointing to his crotch)?

Maree -- "Would you go with me to Oklahoma? We could leave today and I am sure we would beat the mail there."

Gary -- "I'll think about it. Why don't you two go home and explain your part in this to your husbands. If I were in your place, I would do it together. However, your call. I will check with them when we get back from Oklahoma.

Maree -- "So, you'll go with me."

Gary -- "That's what a loving husband would do. Especially one who wants to stand to take a piss."

Epilogue:

Gay and Maree made the road trip and only had to stay three days until the arrival of the package. Maree's cousin was pleased to see them but confused as to why she had mailed her a package only to drive here and get it. Maree promised her that one day she would tell her if Gary gave her permission.

Ann and Jane explained together with their husbands on what they saw at the Mariott and told Maree and that although Gary was offered a hall pass he had turned it down wanting the pass to go to their husbands. Both were told by their husbands how stupid they were and that someone should have talked to Gary before this thing turned into a shit storm.

Mike O'Sullivan gave his notice at work.

The Henderson and Ralston family got their invitation to the anniversary / promotion party. (Neither of them ever used their hall pass.)

Maree Renee Summers indulged her husband's fantasies more frequently than before as they banged their way into fulfilling the grandparent's wishes of having some grandbabies to spoil.

Dusty57
Dusty57
298 Followers