Bad Interview

Story Info
Cathy Kelley tries to interview Rhea Ripley.
6.2k words
4.71
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Cathy Kelley or Rhea Ripley or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Hey fuck hole!"

Cathy Kelley was extremely familiar with the experience of her butt hole quivering with fear and anticipation in the presence of a top. But honestly, when she heard the distinctive voice of Rhea Ripley, her entire body trembled with joy, and she thought she would cum on the spot, just from all the wonderful memories of their time together in NXT.

Okay, maybe it wasn't a full-on orgasm, but she damn sure remembered them, especially as she turned to see the intimidating woman known as The Nightmare approaching her. Something she experienced again when she came face to face with the muscular woman, who eyed her like the piece of meat she was.

"Ha, you actually looked." Rhea laughed, "God, you're even more pathetic than I remember. I mean, bottoms like you really do have no self-respect, do you? No, you exist only for real women like me to use for our pleasure. It's your calling in life. Which was why, you just couldn't stay away, huh? Mmmmmmmm, just a few short years away, to rest the overused fuck hole you call your arse hole. Shit, I'm surprised it took you this long to come crawling back.

And you know what, I'm sorry for not being here to welcome you back, but I had a fossil to deal with. Namely, Beth Phoenix, the former Alpha of the entire women's division. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, I spent the entire weekend, pounding that big fat arse of hers. But that's okay, because I hear that Bianca was too busy bumming Bayley to welcome you back properly. So I'm happy to do it, right here right now."

This was exactly the kind of thing that Cathy had come back for. To have another woman talk to her like she was just a piece of meat. Just a fuck toy. No, just a fuck hole, to be used. And last time she was here, Rhea Ripley was the best of the best, and it would be so easy to just go with the flow, and just let nature take its course.

However, it might feel like nothing had changed, but given that she had been watching the WWE ritualistically since she left, Cathy knew for a fact that Rhea had only recently regained her swagger. The question was, did she dare mention it? Because she knew what would happen if she did. But honestly? That's exactly what she wanted.

"Wait!" Cathy protested nervously.

"What?" Rhea frowned in confusion.

"Don't..." Cathy nervously began, before forcing out the next words, "Don't you need to ask Bianca's permission?"

"What?" Rhea repeated, her face momentarily turning red with embarrassment, before turning a darker shade of red with anger, "What the bloody hell did you just say?"

"Nothing!" Cathy squeaked automatically, before forcing herself to add, even as she spoke quickly, and averted her eyes, "It's just, Bianca is the champion, and the Alpha right now, right?"

For a few long seconds Rhea just stared with murder in her eyes at the now cowering interviewer, before laughing, "You know what? I'm impressed."

"You are?" Cathy questioned nervously.

"Yeah, impressed. Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss, I didn't think you had it in you, Cath." Rhea grinned fondly, gently pulling Cathy's face upward, so they were looking eye to eye again, "There are so-called wrestlers in this company, male and female, who wouldn't dare to antagonize me, the way you just did. And for good reason, because if anyone heard that, I would definitely have to make an example out of them.

So, it's your lucky day. Mmmmmmm, I mean, I'm still going to beat that booty, but I was going to do that anyway. But now you've actually stood up to The Nightmare, I'll make it quick, and then will get to what you really want. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, a real woman destroying your shitter, like the anal whore you are."

"Thank you, Mistress Rhea." Cathy beamed in reply.

"You're very welcome, fuck hole." Rhea chuckled, before further rewarding Cathy with a surprisingly gentle kiss.

During Cathy's first time working for the company, she had spent her time in NXT, being passed around by whoever wanted her. But the last few months? She'd been the exclusive property of The Nightmare. Hell, when she got offered other projects, Cathy very nearly turned them down, and still quit her job with the WWE, so she could be the full-time anal bitch of Rhea Ripley.

Something she had spent every night since fantasizing about, even if she was sure she had made the right decision, given that her ass hole had only just recovered from the last time she was Rhea's favourite anal bitch. And that it only lasted a few months. Now she worried, and hoped, that she would never truly recover from the things that this Alpha female, and women like her, would do to her. Although she didn't think that much right now, as she was too busy making out with her former top.

"I was only topped once." Rhea abruptly confessed when she pulled away, adding swiftly afterwards, "That loss to Charlotte, that one time? It fucked me up real good. But now? That bitch is nowhere in sight, and Judgment Day? It runs Monday Night RAW. And me? I run the Judgment Day. So I don't give a shit what you've heard, or whose champion. I am the Alpha around here."

"If you say so." Cathy teased.

"Oh, you really are begging for it, huh?" Rhea laughed, even if she was beginning to run out of patience.

"Yes, Mistress Rhea." Cathy said in a soft, teasing tone.

Before Cathy could even consider pushing Rhea's buttons even more, she found her dress was being literally ripped from her body, almost causing her to protest. Then again, she really had kind of been asking for this, and it wasn't like she had bought a change of clothing, just in case this exact thing happened.

And honestly, it was wonderful to be desired so much, that she literally found her clothes being torn off of her body. She was then picked up and marched over to the nearest bench, where of course, Rhea sat down and placed Cathy over her knee. She then received her first of many spanks tonight, and while it definitely wasn't even that hard, it still made the interviewer moan like the needy little bottom she was.

Rhea hated the fact that she confessed to being topped at all, as while it was impossible for anyone to believe she had escaped that Wrestlemania loss with her anal cherry intact, it was the story she normally insisted on. Even if it was total BS. Because of course Charlotte had bum fucked her. Hell, it was far worse than that, as Rhea had been sent on a downward spiral, and suffer the consequences.

To her shame, she had received arse pounding after arse pounding, to the point where she really was worried, she would never recover. Thankfully, she had finally been able to put that behind her, and really had been destroying shit holes ever since. Including that of the once mighty Beth Phoenix.

For whatever reason, little Cathy Kelley here was extremely easy to talk too, and had a nasty habit of getting the truth out of Rhea. Something that she would pay dearly for tonight, both in the way she clearly wanted, and in ways that Rhea would make sure she didn't.

Well, she would of course take a few long minutes just to savour her prize, greedily groping those juicy arse cheeks, and between firm but not that powerful strikes, which caused those meaty cheeks to jiggle beautifully for her. Something which was already turning that pale bottom a cute pink, and causing Cathy to let out wonderfully cute sounds. God, she had missed this interviewer.

Naturally, Rhea had her way with all the interviewers, and all the other members of the crew who caught her eye. Definitely all of the women, but a few of the men too, just to prove how dominant she truly was. Then again, she had a small army of boys in The Judgment Day, so when it came to looking for fuck toys outside of her group, Rhea was definitely more focused on women.

And after everything she'd been through over the last few years, it was so gratifying to have completely submissive and willing bottoms like a Cathy Kelley or a Liv Morgan who literally begged to be topped if she so much as looked at them. Yes, typically these two examples had a tendency of winding her up, but right now, that seemed like a very good thing.

Because as much as she enjoyed the gentle spanking, Rhea loved it when she had the excuse to go all out, and really beat some booty. Which was exactly what happened to poor little Cathy Kelley. Yes, it came after a long and thorough gentle spanking, but eventually Rhea phased out the groping, and even just pausing between strikes, to deliver a constant assault on that arse.

More importantly, while she been delivering hard strikes throughout, this was the point that she really showed off every ounce of her impressive strength. Which could and did cause the sound of flesh smacking off of flesh and the screams of the victims to echo throughout a room, and a bottom's bottom to jiggle obscenely, and eventually turned bright red. Which was definitely what happened here.

Cathy Kelley wasn't a Liv Morgan pain slut by any stretch of the imagination, but if she was in the right mood, it could be a massive turn on. And oh, Rhea Ripley could easily put her in the right mood for that, and being reunited with her felt like a special occasion, one in which they should indulge in this particular brand of foreplay.

Especially given the look on The Nightmare's face made it crystal clear she was enjoying every single second of this. And fuck, did it feel good to be pleasing a dominant woman again. Especially with her ass. Oh God, it felt like Cathy could cum already, simply from the exquisite mental high, and even the pain. And especially, her wet pussy grinding against Rhea's muscular thigh with every strike.

However, if she was being honest with herself, Cathy was glad it didn't get that far, as nothing made her cum like Rhea Ripley fucking her in the ass with a strap-on. Or her fist, or a number of other things she liked to shove up there. Although to be fair, while Cathy had been deliberately naughty, it wasn't enough to earn the very worst from The Nightmare. Or the best, depending how you looked at it.

Either way, after a few long minutes of a hellacious butt beating, Rhea abruptly stopped, in favour of just admiring what had to be a bright red ass at this point. Then, she delivered one final strike, just to emphasize certain words. And because it was fun.

"Go and get me a strap-on, bitch!" Rhea ordered, emphasizing 'bitch' with that aforementioned strike, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, get me something that I can fuck you with right here, right now."

"Right here?" Cathy squeaked nervously, looking around the thankfully empty corridor.

"Did I stutter?" Rhea questioned, once again using strikes to emphasize her orders, "Do it now! Mmmmmmmm, and don't keep me waiting. Believe me, it will be worse if you do."

"Yes, Mistress Rhea." Cathy whimpered softly, struggling to obey.

"And don't cover yourself." Rhea quickly added, "Ooooooooooh, I want everyone to see what happens when a bitch annoys me."

"But Rhea, I..." Cathy began, before a look from Rhea had her thinking better of it.

"Go!" Rhea growled sternly."

"Yes, Mistress Rhea." Cathy whimpered softly in reply again, and blushed bright red, as she was forced to do as she was told.

It was very, very tempting to disobey this order. After all, she had only just got this job, and she didn't want to lose it. Then again, she wasn't the first woman to walk naked down the halls of a WWE event. And she wouldn't be the last. Hell, she should probably be grateful that her ass was only bright red, not gaping open or filled with a butt-plug. Although she would definitely pay for the latter soon.

Of course, on her way to and from the room, she passed members of the crew, and even a couple of WWE superstars, all of who gave her a knowing look. Which was all incredibly embarrassing, but Cathy would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it. Hell, she was kind of hoping that one of the women would stop her, and demand her attention. Which of course, would give Mistress Rhea an excused to really punish her.

For better or worse, that didn't happen. No, instead Cathy returned to Mistress Rhea, who stood up expectantly, obviously waiting for her slut of the night to equip her with her bitch tamer. Something that Cathy had plenty of practice with, and she had no problem doing it now. Oh yes, she quickly attached the strap-on to the superior woman, and then took it into her mouth.

Knowing from previous experience she needed to do this, the interviewer only spent a few short minutes working on the head, before she took the dildo deep into her mouth, and eventually down her throat. She didn't take it all the way in one go, but it wasn't that far off because of that because sure enough, Mistress Rhea did not have the patience for a long blow job.

"Bend over." Rhea growled, "Show me that pathetic little fuck hole you call a butt hole."

"Yes, Mistress Rhea." Cathy quickly replied, unable to hide her excitement.

"Good girl." Rhea chuckled, getting behind Cathy and spreading her cheeks, at which point she pretended to only just noticed something, "What, no butt-plug? Very disappointing. I know I trained you better than that. Everyone did. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, we told you that this was a slutty little fuck hole, meant to be available for real women to use for their pleasure 24 fucking 7.

And this is how you repay us? Shit, I should definitely give you another spanking, just for that. But luckily for you, I'm in a good mood. Hell, I'll even eat this scrumptious booty of yours. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, gonna spoil you rotten tonight, so you never, ever leave again. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I am. Well? Thank me, you ungrateful fuck hole. Oh yessssssss, show me your fucking gratitude."

"Thank you, Mistress Rhea, thank you." Cathy obediently said, and then moaned, "Thankkkkkkkkk yooooooouuuuuuuuu, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddd!"

Rhea new this was completely unnecessary, but she just couldn't help herself. That ass was just too yummy to resist. She needed to eat it. And that was exactly what she did, burying her face in between the cheeks, and frantically lapping away at that slutty little back door. Hell, it was difficult enough to prevent herself from rubbing her face in those cheeks, or even kiss them.

But that would totally send the wrong message. Also, just thinking of it brought back memories of Charlotte, and others, which in turn made her quiver with fear, disgust, and something she didn't want to admit too. Luckily, she had a scrumptious piece of butt meat in front of her to distract her.

Truth be told, even if Cathy had been thoroughly plugged up, Rhea would have still greedily munched this booty. Again, it was just too good to pass up. The difference? She would be swirling her tongue around a gaping butt hole, and probably pushing her way into a back passage. Which she would be doing soon enough anyway, even if she wouldn't get quite as deep as she would like.

But there were advantages to this. Like being able to pull back, spread those cheeks, and then spit onto her target, before rubbing that saliva in with her tongue. Which was of course, a process she repeated a few times, before finally trying to violate Cathy's butt hole with her tongue.

It was extremely telling that even after all this time apart, she was able to get almost all of her tongue into what was supposed to be a forbidden passage. Of course, that just wasn't enough for Rhea Ripley. No, an arse of this quality should be loose and ready to be used 24/7. The type of hole which could take the full-length of her tongue, no problem. The type of slutty little fuck hole she had personally trained this hole to be.

And sure, she wasn't the one to break this hole in. But she was the one to turn Cathy Kelley from simply a butt slut, to a desperate anal addict, literally unable to stay away from the WWE, if it would mean she couldn't get her booty filled by the superior women inside of it. And most of all, by the most superior one of all, The Eradicater, Rhea Ripley.

More determined than ever to literally hammer that home, Rhea spent a few long minutes literally tongue fucking that slutty little arse hole, before finally pulling her mouth away from it, and immediately replacing that tongue with her finger. Well, she sucked on a couple of them first. She wasn't a monster. Even if it was maybe unnecessary, given just how easily that finger slid inside her target, and the sounds the shameless anal whore made because of it.

And very much continued to make, as Rhea swiftly added a couple more fingers, one after the other, and then hammered that bitch hole roughly. Which of course, got the same sounds out of this anal ho. Which in turn, left Rhea feeling absolutely no guilt, even though she was about to cause this fuck hole pain. Both because she knew Cathy could take it, and the hot little bottom would love it.

Just then, Rhea got a wicked idea, which caused her to grin into Cathy's bottom, before demanding, "Where's your microphone?"

"Wha, what?" Cathy asked, clearly very dazed.

"Where is your microphone? I want to play a little game." Rhea carefully explained, while casually using her impressive strength to pick Cathy up, and then place her on her lap, as she sat down. Naturally, this involved the wet strap-on sliding between the butt slut's butt cheeks, causing Cathy to whimper with desire, and Rhea to smirk as she continued to explain, "It's called, Bad Interviewer.

It's a real simple game, I hear that cock sleeves like Renée Young, and Lillian Garcia, were really good at it. See, you interview me, while I'm fucking you in the ass. If you do a good enough job, you get to cum. If not, I disregard you, and find myself another piece of ass. Sound fair?"

"Yes, Mistress Rhea." Cathy whimpered, while blushing bright red. Then for good measure, she added, "Erm, thank you, Mistress Rhea?"

"You're welcome, ho." Rhea said dismissively. There was a brief pause, then she pushed, "Well? Aren't you going to ask me a question? Because I don't see why I should give you the privilege of this big dick in your slutty little bottom, if you can't even get enough brain cells together to ask me a simple question."

"Yes, Mistress Rhea. Sorry, Mistress Rhea." Cathy quickly replied, searching her foggy mind for a few long seconds, before coming up with, "Erm, how are you feeling today?"

"Well..." Rhea grinned wickedly, effortlessly lifting Cathy up, until her bum hole was hovering over the tip of the strap-on, "I'm about to fuck a worthless bottom in the arse, and give the pathetic fuck hole once again a reason to exist. So, I guess you could say I'm feeling charitable. I just hope she doesn't ruin my good mood, by forgetting to thank me for this honour."

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" Cathy quickly exclaimed, taking the hint as her ass hole began to be forced open, "Oh thank you, Mistress Rhea. Thank you for giving my life purpose. I'm nothing without a dick in my ass! Nothing! I exist only for your pleasure. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, I'm a fuck toy, for superior women. Real women! Real women like you, Mistress Rhea.

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, thank you for using my butt hole for its intended purpose. It's yours, Mistress Rhea. I'm yours, all yours, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Cathy couldn't believe she'd gone so long without this feeling. One that still felt as weird and as gross as the first time, but also, it felt as natural as breathing. Maybe even more natural. Oh yes, this was her purpose in life. To take a superior woman's strap-on cock inside of her. The cock of a real woman, into her slutty little butt hole, and then deep into her bowels, to prove what a pathetic bottom she was.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers
12