Bad Kitty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And who was I to deny her, and why would I even want to? My aching cock already dripping with pre-come, I slipped her panties down with her jeans, then dropped to my knees and inhaled her essence, my nostrils flaring as her arousal filled my senses with the most intoxicating scent imaginable. Spreading open her pussy lips with my thumbs, I closed my eyes and lapped at her cunt, already awash in her slick, hot juices. She just tasted so sweet, like maple fucking syrup on my tongue as I lashed deep into her pussy, feasting on the taste of her as I gave her a nice little tongue-fucking.

Her hands digging into my hair, I could feel her legs already getting shaky. In her haste to get me naked, she'd dropped her little shopping bag at her feet, and now seeing it out of the corner of my eye, all I could think of was getting her into bed, cuffing her wrists and fucking her into an orgasm induced coma.

And I'm sure my throbbing cock had never been as hard, just thinking about how hot it would be. Twitching like a wicked bastard, I could actually feel it thickening as I ate into her cunt, relishing the taste of her as she threw back her head and cried out my name, twisting her fingers desperately in my hair and tugging till it stung, completely overcome by the orgasmic wave she was riding. And licking up all she had to give, I didn't lose a drop as she came, covering my tongue with her essence. I just kept lapping into her feverishly till she felt ready to collapse, mindlessly trembling and listing against me. Finally, I picked her up and kissed her hard on the mouth, letting her taste how delectable her climax was for herself as I carried into my bedroom.

Thankfully, I'd also had the foresight to snag her little bag of kinky tricks, and once I had her on her back on the bed, naked and still fighting to catch her breath, those pretty breasts of hers heaving hard, I ran a finger up along her inner leg from her slender ankle all the way up to the apex of her thighs, smiling as she shivered, until finally, I circled her pussy without actually touching where I knew she wanted me most, and asked her, "So, what would my naughty little kitten like to do now?"

I could actually feel her eyes hungrily raking me over, which was only getting me hotter. And my balls were already throbbing for her now. Then when she finally dropped her gaze to my cock, standing up proud and achingly erect, and she licked her lips, wearing a coy smile, I was tempted to forget about the bag of tricks and just spread her legs plant myself in her nice and deep and give her a nice hard fucking. But I knew as much as she'd enjoy it, she'd also be a little disappointed at not getting a chance to try something a little kinkier than we'd ever done before.

So, I dug into the bag and pulled out the blindfold and as I cupped her face in my hand, I murmured, "I think you'll enjoy this, Kat. And without being able to see, you'll only be able to feel -- every last thing I do to you."

Her desperate little moan was all I needed to hear. I kissed her as I covered her eyes and secured the blindfold in place. Then I flipped her onto her belly and got her up on her knees, smiling at the sound of her already whimpering with need. And I could smell her arousal filling my senses. Reaching down and running my fingertips over her pussy, I groaned out loud. She was just so wet and hot and ready for what I had in mind, almost begging to be fucked.

Then taking both her hands, I cuffed them behind her back, shocked by how fucking hot she looked on her knees, with her thighs parted, pussy glistening with her juices, blindfolded and helplessly bound. And as I stared down at her, with my cock already pulsing hard, I knew I could do whatever I wanted with her, but I would never betray her trust in me, or god forbid ever hurt her. Not with how much she meant to me.

But I would definitely be fucking her nice and hard. And by the time she came again, I knew she'd be screaming my name like she'd never screamed it before.

Then I reached into the bag and got out the dildo and the bottle of lube, hoping it would slide into her nice and easy. Her pussy was tight, and I wanted her to enjoy it, without any discomfort. But my jealous cock was really beginning to ache as I slid a finger into her and worked it in and out to get her primed. "Now I'm going to fuck you with your new toy, Kat," I told her, pushing just the tip into her already dripping wet little pussy.

And the way she gasped, had me stilling for a moment, not entirely sure if it was a gasp of pleasure or pain. I waited for a moment till I noticed how hard her chest was heaving, and the way she was thrusting back her hips, obviously eager for me to continue. "You like the feel of this?" I asked her as I began to push it a little deeper inside her with every thrust, tipping it to tease at her clit as worked it in and out of her.

"Oh, god, yes," she murmured, "Ethan, please don't stop."

Like I even could. I was so fucking stoked watching the thing slipping inside her, and hearing her whimper, at this point all I could think of was getting her off again, so I could fill her with my cock and ride her like a rutting beast. And did she ever look hot with hands cuffed and head down with a fat pink dildo sliding in and out of her squelching little cunt. Unable to resist, I slid my tongue over her ass and licked, closing my eyes and moaning as I savored the warm, silky feel of her damp flesh gliding over my tongue, deciding I was well and truly addicted to the taste of her, never mind the feel.

As I carefully worked the big hot pink toy in and out of her, wrapping my hand around her red ponytail, I tugged back her head and slid my tongue up over her back and up to her neck where I gently sank in my teeth, smiling as I watched her react by going into a full body shudder. Letting go of her hair, I reached down and circled her clit with my thumb, groaning at the erotic sound of her crying out. But as much as she seemed to be enjoying being pleasured with her new toy, my cock was too hard to be denied, and once I pulled out the dildo and cast it aside, I fisted my cock in my hand and thrust into her deep, watching her body shiver and convulse at the feel of me filling her up and fucking her good and hard, and so much deeper than I'd ever gone before.

"Oh, god, Ethan, oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, you just feel so good," she cried out brokenly as she quickly came in a rush all over my cock, her juices dripping right down to my balls.

And Jesus, so did she, slipping inside her felt like absolute heaven. Clutching her hips I rode her desperately hard, hard enough that she was shamelessly grunting her satisfaction right along with me. I couldn't get over the feeling of sliding my cock into all that tight, wet heat, especially from behind like this, with her bound and helpless. And the way she was clamping down on me was letting me know that her third orgasm was descending on her pretty fast and she was obviously loving it, too. Sliding my pinky finger alongside my cock, I lubed it up with a mixture of the lube and her juices then slid it up over her tight little virgin hole, back and forth, over and over again, taunting her with the feel of it, until finally, I relented and pushed in just the tip. And she actually let out an ear-splitting squeal as she fell to pieces the moment she felt it push inside her. Her body rocking hard against mine I plowed into her over and over again, teasing at her virgin hole with little thrusts of my finger and cock till she was desperately screaming my name, loud enough that I'm sure my neighbors had to know what we were up to. Or at least, some of what we were up to.

And when she finally collapsed in a breathless heap, I growled my satisfaction as my cock pulsed and pulsed and pulsed, filling her with wave after wave of my hot gushing seed, as one hell of a mind-blowing orgasm washed over me, rocking me to my very core. Both of gasping, I tugged her into my arms and pressed my lips to her shoulder. "Damn, Kat," I panted as my cock kept right on twitching deep in the depths of her pussy, like it never wanted to stop. Maybe that trip to the sex shop had been worthwhile after all, if we could up our game this far. Holy shit, talk about a wild ride.

Worried we might have gone too far, tipping my head to get a look at her face, I was glad to see Kat's lips curling up in a satisfied smile, but I just had to see it reflected in her eyes, so I tugged off the blindfold, grinning right back at her as I kissed her. Then I uncuffed her so we could hold each other as we struggled to come back to our senses.

Curled up in bed, the feel of her lips pressed against my throat just felt so good, and I knew she had to be able to feel how hard my heart was beating against her lips as the blood continued to rush through my veins with my pulse still racing as hard as it was. Staring up at the ceiling and blinking my eyes; never in my life had I ever experienced anything even close to that. And the best part was, my gorgeous sexy Kat enjoying every second of it right along with me.

Finally she pulled back and smiled into my eyes, her gorgeous dimples on full display as they always were whenever she was happy. "Mmm, that was just so amazing," she murmured, circling her arms around my neck and pulling me close for a delightful little kiss.

I couldn't agree more. And if I was lucky we'd have the rest of our lives to enjoy each other like this -- at least I hoped -- because if I lost her now, I don't know what I'd do.

After we'd rested up a little, we had some more fun, digging back into her little bag of tricks. And from the way she was squealing, Kat seemed to love the feel of me eating my way through the edible undies to get at her quivering little pussy. I'd bought strawberry flavored ones that were kind of gummy-candy textured, and they were pretty sweet, but once I got through them and sunk my tongue deep into her cunt, I decided that she was even sweeter. Being as thorough as I could, I chewed through the straps and licked her all over, making sure not to leave any trace of the sticky mess behind, and by the time she was coming on my tongue, I decided that the edible thong had been a good investment, especially seeing how primed I'd gotten her.

And after that, she decided it might be fun to blindfold me this time as she got on top and rode me. And I've got to say, it felt pretty fucking amazing, if somewhat disappointing, to only be able to feel her body riding mine, without being able to see the look of satisfaction that I'm sure was on her face, or to get to see those gorgeous tits I knew had to be delightfully bouncing as she happily pummeled by cock, till she got us both off in a blinding rush. And once she pulled off the mask, my cock still pulsing hard inside her, I looked up at her, and smiled at how pleased she looked with herself. Thinking back, she'd been so shy at first, she couldn't even look me in the eye the night I took her virginity at the party, but now seeing her straddling me and being the instigator, looking happy as could be with my cock still impaled in her pussy, I just tugged her down and kissed her hard on the mouth, overwhelmed with how deeply she got to me.

But later on, as we just snuggled in bed and ran our hands over each other's bodies in a slow leisurely caress I decided that even this felt perfect, at least with her. Just being able to touch her and hold her close was enough sometimes to remind me how lucky I was to have her in my life.

Around midnight we finally got out of bed to watch some TV, both of us enjoying a good comedy, we put on The 40 Year Old Virgin and laughed our asses off, especially during the waxing scene.

And I especially liked the fact that we were comfortable enough, that neither of us had bothered to put any clothes on. And her warm little body snuggled up nice and tight against mine made it even nicer. Of course I was in a permanent state of arousal with Kat naked in my arms, but I was kind of getting used to the fact that whenever I was with her, that I'd be hard. So, it was just her, me and my boner most of the time, like now as we watched a little TV.

Finally deciding we were hungry, I chased her into the kitchen to raid the fridge, with her happily squealing all the way and happily smiling against my mouth as I pinned her arms over her head against the fridge and kissed her silly.

Too worn out to cook, after the sexathon we'd had, we chose to just feast on cheese, salami, crackers, olives and pickles and a little chocolate ice cream that I forgot I had in the freezer -- which of course I dribbled over her nipples and licked off, for a little extra fun, making her throw back her head and laugh. And I just loved the sound of her laugh, and seeing her so happy.

No surprise, we actually slept like the dead by the time we made it back to bed. Just knowing I had in her in my arms was enough to send me into a blissful sleep, secure that she was right where she belonged. And I honestly don't think I'd had a better day in my life, or ever felt as content.

At least until her phone rang in the morning.

I noticed once she answered it that she looked pretty uncomfortable, and took it in the living room I imagined so I couldn't hear what she was saying. Then when she came back, I was sitting up in bed waiting to hear what was going on, when she told me, "That was your mother."

Just the look on her face made me uneasy. "Everything okay?"

She nodded her head, but wouldn't look me in the eye, as she explained, "I forgot I promised your mom that I'd go looking at wedding dresses with her today. So, I'm going to have to get ready and go or I'll be late."

Although I hated the idea of cutting our weekend short, I couldn't see any harm in them bonding over something like that. "Well that's nice that she asked you to help her pick out her dress." Then I narrowed my eyes when I saw the way she was anxiously biting into her lip, not looking too sure. "What's wrong? You don't want to go with her?"

Heaving a sigh, she finally fessed up. "Well, she also offered to help me pick out my wedding dress today, too."

I could actually feel my eyes pop when she said that. And I hurled myself out of bed and strode right up to her. Tipping up her face I asked her, "But William hasn't even proposed yet, has he?"

She shook her head. "No, but it's kind of understood that we're getting married. Everyone in my church has already been congratulating me, so I think he might ask me soon."

Over my dead fucking body would that little troll ever marry my Kat. The whole idea of her ever becoming his wife was just insane. So I told her again in no uncertain terms, "Kat, you are not marrying that guy. And we both know you don't want to."

Heaving a sigh, she looked at me, and said, "I don't think it can hurt to look at a few dresses with her though, right? You know just to keep the peace."

It wasn't the dress thing that was worrying me, it was the thought of everyone assuming she was actually going to tie the knot with that old geezer her dad had hand-picked for her before she was even old enough to have a say. Especially when she had to realize by now that we belonged together. At least I hoped she knew that.

Just the idea of her even wearing his ring, never mind marrying him, had me snorting in disgust. Like William would ever be able to satisfy her needs. I could just imagine him sitting through that live sex show with her like I had. Even if Kat didn't want me, I knew William wasn't right for her and I just couldn't let her go through with marrying a boring old fart like him. No matter what her father wanted for her.

Watching her get her clothes on, and naturally getting aroused at the sight of her bending over as she picked everything up off the floor, I came up behind her and tugged her against me, letting her have a feel of my semi rubbing against her ass. "You know, if you do marry him, this will be over, right? And we won't be sleeping together anymore."

She looked over her shoulder at me. "Of course, I'd never forsake my marriage vows for anyone, not even you, Ethan."

I cupped her breasts from behind, and began to tug at her nipples, asking her as I did, "What kind of love life do you think you'd have with a guy like him, Kat? You think he'd ever blindfold you and eat your pussy till you scream? Or tie you up and make you shiver and come so hard as he fucked you, that you could barely see straight, or even catch your breath?"

Then without even letting her answer, I bent over a little and took hold of my cock and began to run it over her damp pussy lips. "And you think at his age he'd be as hot for you as I am -- wanting you pretty much non-stop 24-7? You've got to know that I can never get enough of you."

Her desperate little mews as I toyed with her pussy made me smile. Just the feel of my cock teasing her pussy was enough to get her hopelessly aroused. I knew her body like I knew my own. She wanted this as much as she wanted me. Pushing in just the head, I whispered against her neck, "Well I just hope you'll be okay with us never being able to do this again if you promise yourself to him." I tugged her nipple and twisted a little harder as I pushed into her a little deeper, letting her feel how good my cock felt as it began to fill her up. Then reaching around her I began to work her clit, still tugging and twisting at her nipple. And with the way she was beginning to moan as I slid my cock into her just a little deeper, pulled back and pushed in a little more, I knew she'd be screaming out my name pretty darn soon.

And by the time I had her fully aroused, slamming her ass back against my groin, her squelching pussy clearly desperate to be filled to the max and fucked, her chest heaving and the most plaintive moans imaginable slipping from her, I let go of her, pulled out and stepped back away from her.

But then I had to move fast and catch her, since her legs began to give out without me wrapped around her. And as I held her close in my arms, I brushed back her long red hair and I whispered in her ear, "Just thought I'd let you know what it would feel like when we can't have this anymore, Kat."

She turned and looked at me, and I could see from the look on her face, she was not only annoyed that I'd do that to her, but hurt, too. She nodded at my erection. "And what about you, don't you want to finish?"

I smiled into her eyes as I wrapped my hand around my dick and began to stroke it. "I can take care of this, Kat. I'll get a shower after and jerk off and I'll be fine. But what about you, you really want to live your married life dependent on a rubber dildo to try and get yourself off, since that old geezer you're committing yourself to probably can't even get it up anymore?"

I almost laughed as I watched the worried look cross her features as she mulled that over. Guess it never occurred to her that she might be marrying a man, who not only wouldn't know how to get her off, even if I wrote him out a detailed set of instructions, but might not even have the working equipment to even try.

But, finally heaving out a frustrated sigh, apparently giving up on the conversation, all she did was gather up her clothes and head into the bathroom, muttering, "I should really be going. I don't want to keep your mother waiting."

Damn, I was hoping for some kind of reaction from her, otherwise I wouldn't have pulled out and left both of us hanging. What I wanted was for her to tell me that it was me she wanted and not him. And that she wanted to keep what we have as much as I do. And I sure as hell didn't want her to run out without a saying another word.

I threw on my jeans while she was in the bathroom cleaning up. And then I followed her to the door when she went to leave, brushing right past me. Slipping my arm around her, and pressing a kiss to her cheek, I told her, "Kat, I don't want you looking at wedding dresses today, at least not for you. You've got to know what we have is something special, and I know you have to able to feel it, too."