Bad Little School Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he watched them he thought about giving in but quickly came up with a better idea. He was going to fuck them but on his terms. He was going to fuck them for hours, anyway he wanted to . . . anywhere he wanted to.

Finally Jen turned to him seductively licking her fingers. She looked down at his lap and her eyes widened. His cock was now completely in view, having pushed its way through the hole in his shorts. She smiled and leaned down until they were face to face.

"I knew you had a big cock Mr. McCabe." She said grinning and evilly as she began to climb on top of him.

Jen straddled Michael and he had to fight the urge to grab her ass in both hands. She slipped her dress down one arm and then down the other. She lightly kissed his closed mouth before pushing out her chest right in front of his face.

"Just say you want it," Jen said as she slowly pulled her dress down over her tits.

Her nipples hardened immediately as they hit the air. Michale exhaled just a little too deeply as he saw her nipples pointed perfectly towards his mouth, one beautifully surrounded by little diamonds. He looked up at her and grinned, stunning her for just a second. Jen furrowed her brow in confusion for an instant. Michael had plans for that piercing.

She squeezed her tits together in his face before holding them up to her own face. Her tongue slowly licked her pierced nipple, sliding into the circular piercing and lightly pulling, while moaning in response.

Hailey came up beside him and when she had throughly gotten his attention she slid the small triangular fabric to the sides revealing her large, but comparatively smaller, tits. She squeezed her nipples between her end of her thumb and side of her forefinger before pushing them against Michael's face as if on accident while she reached down to touch his body.

Jen slowly sat down into Michael's lap, her wet pussy pressing his cock against his waist.

What was if exactly that made you so wet?

She moaned at the feeling of his cock sliding between her pussy lips and slowly started to rock against him.

You're going to make me cum like this you little slut.

"Just slide your cock into her." Hailey whispered as she began unbuttoning the rest of his shirt, her bare breast pressed against his face.

Jen began to grind against him. She slid her pussy expertly up and down his cock. She was unbelievably wet and Michael could feel her pussy spasm as her clit rubbed against him. Hailey pulled his undershirt up his stomach and dragged her nails down his hard abs.

"Her pussy gets so tight when she cums . . . I can barely slide my little finger into her." Hailey said emphasizing her point by lightly touching the head of his cock with her finger.

Michael's cock twitched at the feeling of Hailey touching him while Jen fucked her pussy against his shaft. Jen squeezed her tits as she rose higher, allowing her pussy to slide higher as well. Michael stared into her eyes as her cream lubricated the head of his cock. Her mouth opened as his cock slipped past her pussy lips. Hailey's hand explored every area of naked skin that she could reach as she licked his ear and moaned. Michael's eyes closed and he moaned as the head of his cock slid into Jen's pussy. Jen's pussy squeezed and his eyes shot open locking with hers. The look on her face clearly indicated that if it was her intent to stop she was having a difficult time doing so. She moaned and reluctantly dropped back down. Her hips moved faster now sliding up and down, grinding her clit against his cock.

"Please just say you want it," she begged him in a whisper as he felt her pussy twitch.

I'm going to fuck you until you scream.

Michael smiled an almost undetectable grin as He watched Jen struggle. Jen whimpered as she continued to slide her clit against his cock. He could tell she was on the edge of an orgasm and he knew exactly what would push her over. Michael felt his dark side taking over, his conscience barely putting up a fight as he grabbed onto the side of Jen's hips roughly and began to control her movements. He pushed her farther down down on his cock and pulled her into him hard as he guided her back up, now focusing on his own pleasure.

"Mmmm yes. Is that what you like Daddy?" Jen whispered in broken moans into his ear

Hearing her say those words pushed Michael to the edge. He dug his fingers painfully into her hips and leaned back while making her move faster against him. Jen's moans became increasingly louder as her pussy now dripped over his cock. Her words, her absolute need for him and her big round tits in his face, it was all too much for Michael to handle. Her mouth pressed against his his and in a single motion his hand came down hard on her ass. Jen made a noise that indicated total pleasure along with pain and he could feel her pussy begin to spasm against his cock. She moaned uncontrollably as she tried to take a breath. She rocked against him and he spanked her again, this time even harder.

Michael could feel his body loose all control as he relinquished himself to a dark, sinister part of himself that he had suppressed for so long. He didn't wait for Jen's orgasm to subside. He barely noticed the look of shock on Hailey's face as he threw Jen to the floor in a controlled fall. He pushed the weight of his body against her as he pinned her down with his legs. He used one hand to pull his boxers away from his hips as his other hand kept him steady. For an instant he was unsure of whether or not he should fuck her right there on his classroom floor.

He glanced up to see Hailey backing away towards the wall and then back down at Jen, her eyes begging him to do something anything. The feeling of complete control over the girls overwhelmed him; Hailey emotionally incapacitated and Jen physically. Michael decided he would hold off, he had bigger plans to fuck them into submission. He pulled his body up and grabbed hold of his pulsing cock and began to stroke, long deep stokes. He stared down into Jen's eyes as he touched himself, his cock slick from her juices.

"Is this what you wanted," he said in a growl.

"Yesss daddy, please," Jen moaned in response as she tried to grind her body against him.

Michael reached down taking hold of Jen's nipple ring, pulling until she moaned. Her back arched off of the floor wanting more.

As her back arched she opened her mouth in the most seductively inviting act that Michael had ever seen. A wave of absolute lust radiated through him, culminating deep within his body before erupting. Michael growled as spurt after spurt of cum covered Jen's body. She arched even higher off of the floor trying to desperately to feel every last bit. Michael watched entranced as she lightly spread his cum over her nipple before dipping her fingers into her mouth, moaning as she tasted his desire for her.

Michael motioned toward Hailey, who stood in shock against the wall.

"Clean her up," he ordered before standing to dress.

He headed to his desk and begun to write something down on a sheet of paper. Jen giggled and moaned as Hailey licked her body. Michael was surprised that Hailey had complied. He had thought her look of shock and horror as he jerked himself off atop of Jen, indicated that she had had enough. But there she was on her knees licking his cum off of Jen's body.

As the two began to dress Michael approached, dropping the sheet of paper at their feet.

"Be at that address tomorrow night at nine o'clock," he said not waiting for their answer as he turned to leave.