Bad Little School Girls Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsTeacher
MsTeacher
607 Followers

He wondered if she would scream and squirt like Hailey or if she'd quietly milk his cock, her body begging for his cum. He pulled away from her, her pleading cries now enticing him to give her what she needed.

Michael knelt on the bed behind her, his cock pulsing in anticipation. He held her arched hips tightly as he placed the head of his cock on her opening.

"Oh god please. Please Mr. McCabe. I can't take it anymore. I need you so bad daddy, please!" she whimpered and begged.

He could feel her body trembling and every single movement of her body, no matter how small, sent flashes of pleasure through him. He wanted her to give herself over to him time and again until she had nothing left, until he had all of her completely. He slid the head of his cock into her tight dripping pussy and was immediately met with a squeeze of pleasure. His head dropped back as he took long deep breaths, trying not to cum as Jen moaned.

"Oh god yes!! Yesss!" She openly wept.

She tried to push back, to take more but Michael stopped her. He pushed her body forwards and spanked her hard. It did nothing to dissuade her as he felt her pussy clench around him, her delicious silky cream dripping down his shaft.

"Ughhhh Yes daddy!," she screamed.

He spanked her again and she began to buck her hips against him.

"Again!" She could barely speak as she pressed her face into the leather.

"That's my good." Slap.

"Little." Slap.

"Slut!" Slap! Michael growled as her pussy spasmed.

Jen's body shook as she lifted her hips as high as they could move off of the bed screaming in a fit of passion as she came. Michael drove his cock deep into her feeling her squeeze around him. It was everything he had ever imagined and he couldn't help himself but take more.

He pushed her body down into the bed with his own, fucking her deep and hard. As soon as she had climaxed he felt her climb again. Her body slid against the leather with every push into her. With her legs spread wide he knew her clit was rubbing against the leather. He thought about stopping, about tormenting her by halting her release but as she quivered beneath him he knew he had to feel her cum for him again.

"Is this how you need that tight pussy fucked?" he roared, grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her head back.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck . . . me," Jen grunted as her body was manipulated for his pleasure.

He filled her so completely that he was met with a tight resistance and he slid in and out of her. The closer she got, the tighter she became but Michael was determined to keep a deep, steady pace.

"Ahhh . . . ahhh . . . ahhh fuck," Jen moaned as her hips dropped and bucked against the bed, inadvertently squeezing the sensitive head of Michael's cock.

Michael pushed down on her, driving his cock deep into her gushing pussy as she circled her hips beneath him. He could barely hold off as he felt an overwhelming need build deep down inside him. He pulled out of her and by the time he had stepped off of the bed Jen's hips were back in the air rocking back and forth. He grinned at her insatiable need for his cock. Nothing short of filling her with his cum would satisfy her, and they both knew it.

Michael unhooked her wrists first, watching her push back on her spread knees to stretch her back and legs before pushing up off of the bed as he quickly untied her ankles. As he rounded the side of the bed, she twisted her body towards him, her beautiful massive tits on full display sent his cock twitching at the sight. She noticed and, aiming to further his desire, cupped them in her hands and squeezed them together.

For an instant Michael had visions of those same beautiful tits dripping with milk. It was never something that particularly interested him but in the moment sent him wild. She saw a flash of fire in his eyes and moaned as she touched her body. Her long nails dragged over her puffy lips as she squeezed her breast and licked her fingers.

Her power over him enhanced him, as he wanted those lips wrapped around his cock. He immediately felt the need to restrain her again, to hold back the spell she had on him. He grabbed a short rope from the nightstand and pulled her arms back behind her. She stared down at him dragging her teeth over her lip and moaned as he pulled the rope right. Her chest was now pressed outwards, her tits pushed forwards in front of his face. As he looked at them she smiled at his inability to control her sexuality.

"How do you want me daddy?" She asked moving back just enough so he could see his work on full display.

He grinned at his little fuck toy ready to be used again. He wanted to make her work for it, to watch her like he did in his classroom. He positioned himself on the bed, his back against the headboard and pulled her on top of him. She moaned as their bodies touched. Michael held her just above his cock as he watched his hand move up her body, up her tiny waist, and over the round firm weight of her tits. He felt her hard nipple drag across the palm of his hand and he moved higher feeling the weight of her breasts fall into his hands. He squeezed them firmly, and she moaned; he squeezed the nipples tightly and she closed her eyes in pleasure, as he felt a trickle of her juices dropping onto his shaft. Sensing that she was at the line dividing pleasure and pain, he roughly slapped the side of first one breast and then the other in quick succession, watching her eyes snap open briefly in surprise, before closing again, barely mouthing the words, "thank you, daddy."

He moved his hands up her throat. Her head fell back and her breath was cut short as her chest heaved upwards. Higher now, he dragged his finger across her lips and pushed his thumb against them until they parted. As her mouth opened his thumb was met by her tongue, her eyes closed as she rolled her tongue against it, tilting her head to the side to take it into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked his finger, lapping at it with her tongue. He watched her, entranced, as he felt her pleasure drip down his cock.

"Make me cum inside of you," Michael demanded as he took hold of her neck, guiding her down onto his cock.

Jen moaned as her body was impaled on his long, thick cock. He squeezed her throat watching her gasp as he pushed his cock further into her. She reached back knowing that the man in front of her would never let her fall as she began to cast another spell over him. Her fingernails lightly dragged over the sensitive skin of his sack and then ever so slightly massaging him as she rose her body up his shaft. Ever so slowly, she repeated the process, rubbing his balls against her ass as she began to grind her pussy on his cock.

Michael gripped the back of her neck steadying her as she rode him slowly, adjusting to his length in this new position. Her tits grazed his face with every movement and Michael couldn't help but take hold of her nipples between his lips. He licked each one delicately before sucking them into his mouth. Jen pushed her chest forwards and simultaneously leaned back as she bucked her hips back and forth on his length. Michael took in more of her breast as he licked and sucked then hungrily, slapping each one more time before, his hands slid down to her hips to hold her better as she went wild. His hands dug into the meaty flesh of her hips and then around to her ass.

Fuck.

The way she moved was incredible. Her tight pussy squeezed around his cock as her tits brushed against his face. Michael was completely consumed by her as he watched her face react to her pleasure. Her mouth opened in a moan as her long hair twisted around her shoulder. Michael felt himself build inside of her, as her body began to tense.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with cum," Michael growled as he felt himself edge to the point of no return.

He forced her hips down hard and forwards before lifting her and slamming her body back down.

"Yes daddy! Oh god yes!" She screamed as he used her body for what he needed.

Michael felt her tighten, he felt her pussy milk his cock.

"Ugh cum in me daddy. I want to feel you fill me," she moaned as he forced her body up and down his length.

Michael pushed her hips down hard as he shot his cum inside her. This was all she needed to push her over the edge. Jen came hard, her body shaking as he lifted her again, roaring as he shot another load deep inside her. Twice more he erupted, bucking his hips, forcing his cock into her tightness as she contracted around him. Michael had to catch her as she fell forwards in utter completion. Their lips locked in a sensual kiss as Jen mewed against him. Michael untied her arms as her eyes closed, her hands instinctively reaching for his chest as he wrapped his arms around her.

Michael looked toward Hailey, asleep on the couch, and to Jen in his arms and seriously contemplated falling asleep with them. He thought better of it, and picked up Jen, carrying her down the hallway. He placed her in a large bed, pulling the comforter over her.

"Where are you going?" Jen asked half sleeping half still in a blissful daze.

"You need to rest," he said turning back for Hailey.

Hailey barely noticed that she was being carried off, and by the time he got her to the guest room, Jen was asleep. Michael looked at the two girls sleeping, absolutely exhausted and satisfied. He smiled to himself before shutting the door and heading to bed.

"You'll need your rest for tomorrow," he thought to himself.

MsTeacher
MsTeacher
607 Followers