Bad Luck Isn't Always Bad Pt. 01

Story Info
Getting hurt isn't so bad.
2k words
4.42
29.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Ginny is training to be a Physical Therapist. She is a very intelligent woman who usually gets what she wants and undoubtedly will succeed.

This story goes back a year when her ambition got the better of her, all to my advantage.

I hope you enjoy the story which has, you guessed it, incest. It also has a short blurb about a pee fetish. So, if either of these are of no interest to you, please do not read and then criticize the story...just move on.

***

My name is Eric and I am 21 and in my junior year at college. My sister Ginny is 23 and is in her final year of becoming a certified physical therapist.

A year ago I was playing football in college and I fucked up my back, nothing severe but more annoying than anything...talk about bad luck... I wasn't allowed to do any physical activity. In fact, the doctor didn't even want me to shower by myself for fear that I might fall.

Now, my 45 year old hot looking mom, God bless her, took good care of me and helped me do the things that I couldn't do for myself.

Everything was going along ok until one day my mom got a call from her out of town sister, Margaret. From what I could hear and make out, Margaret had a problem and was asking my mother to go out there to help her. Of course my mom told her she would go.

That night, over dinner, my mom told us she was going to visit her sister and might be there for awhile and asked Ginny to take over helping me.

My sister grudgingly agreed. I just sat there with a smirk. Mom gave her a list of things she had to do for me, one of which was to help me shower.

Now, just so you know, when I had to shower, I put on a pair of loose fitting bathing trunks and mom wore a bathing suit. However, mom neglected to tell my sister that. I then realized that what my sister didn't know would be to my advantage.

Let me explain...Ginny is a beauty... brains & brawn...She is 5'8", about 140, really firm body, big boobs and boy does she look great in her spandex tights. All my friends want to fuck her and if I ever had the opportunity, I would, and I just might have that opportunity now.

Back to the story...

The next day mom left to go to her sister. Fortunately, Ginny had some free time from classes so she was at my beckon call to tend to her poor baby brother.

She cooked and cleaned and helped me around the house. She made sure I did my daily therapy. I was even surprised that she was so helpful and even pleasant.

One night I told her it was time for my shower. She helped me to the bathroom and sat me down while she went to get another bath towel. While she was gone, I removed all my clothes and sat there naked. When Ginny came in, she looked at me and said, "Why are you naked? Didn't you wear a bathing suit or something when mom helped you with your shower?"

"No. Mom never complained. If you want, I'll put something on."

"Don't bother. It's not a problem. Let me help you get in the shower."

"But aren't you going to get your clothes all wet?"

"What do you mean?"

"Mom always gets naked too. Didn't she tell you?"

"No! She left that part out. Give me a minute."

As she started undressing, I was laughing to myself...so bright but so gullible I thought.

After a few minutes, Ginny joined me naked in the shower. She was even more beautiful naked than I ever imagined. Her nipples were incredible and her pussy was as smooth as you could imagine. As the water cascaded over our bodies, I told her that I usually stood still while mom washed me all up. Ginny looked at me and started washing my back. After a few minutes, she turned me around and I was now facing her. As soon as she started washing me again, my cock got hard and erect.

"Did that happen with mom?"

"Yeah but she didn't mind."

My sister laughed and said, "I guess she wouldn't...probably the first cock she's seen since dad died five years ago."

She continued, "I bet mom washed that pretty good too...along with the rest of you."

"You're terrible. That's not nice."

"Little brother is sensitive. Did mom do more than wash her baby boy's cock and balls?"

"Just finish already."

"Hmmm. I bet mommy played with her boy's big cock...did she?"

"Be quiet and let's get out of here."

"My brother is grumpy today. Maybe he wants his sister to take care of him like his mommy does. Do you brother?"

Without thinking, I replied, "Mommy sucks my cock...let me see my sister do the same."

"Mommy sucks your cock? Does my brother cum in her mouth too?"

"Yes, and she swallows every drop. Now you can do the same."

Without saying a word, my sister knelt down and slipped my hard cock into her mouth. I looked down at her and her eyes met mine. She gave me a smile and continued sucking my cock.

"That's it sis. Yeah...that feels good."

She stopped for a second and said, "Am I better than mom?"

"Yeah... don't stop. I'm going to cum."

She sucked harder and I shot streams of cum into her mouth and I watched as she swallowed every drop.

When she finished, she got up and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Not bad baby brother. I think you have to shower every day though. Don't you?'

"I think you're right. By the way, I wouldn't mention this to mom. She would be embarrassed."

"It will be our little secret."

We got out of the shower and dried off and sis led me to my bed. I fell asleep with the visions of my naked sister swirling around in my brain.

In the middle big the night, for some reason I had to pee real badly and I couldn't get up. I yelled out to my sister who came running. I told her I had to pee, now! She couldn't find anything for me to pee in and when I told her I couldn't hold it any longer, she slipped her mouth over my cock and told me to pee. I couldn't hold it any longer and steamed my pee into her mouth as she swallowed it all.

After a minute or so, I finished and my sister said, "Don't you dare tell anyone what I just did. Do you understand?"

"So, my sister is into water sports...very interesting. It will be our secret."

For the next couple of days, we enjoyed our time together...a lot.

Mom called and said she would be home in a couple of days and asked how everything was and I told her everything was great. Mom asked, "Is your sister taking good care of you?"

"Mom, Ginny has been terrific. I think you lost your job to your daughter though."

"Well, I'm glad that she is taking good care of you. Tell her I said hello and that I love her."

"Ok, mom. I will. See you in a couple of days. Bye."

That night at dinner time, I said to Ginny, "Mom will be home in a couple big days. What do you want to do?"

"Well, right after dinner it's your shower time. Then after that I'll give you a massage. That sound good?"

"It sounds terrific."

True to Ginny's words, she gave me an extraordinary full body massage that lasted not long enough.

The last day before mom came home, Ginny straightened up the house and made sure mom wouldn't have to do anything when she came home.

Finally, Ginny went and picked mom up at the airport and was welcomed home. I asked how aunt Margaret was and mom told me that everything was fine.

"How is my son? Ginny take good care of you while I was away?"

"Ginny was terrific mom. I have to get her something special to thank her."

"Well, she told me that you were a very good patient and that she would like continue your therapy if you wanted her to."

"That's up to you mom. I know you're busy and all."

"Aww, that's sweet of you. I'll tell you what... how about I take care of my baby one more time and then Ginny can take over. That ok baby?"

"That sounds fine mom. I love you."

After dinner, mom told me to get ready for my shower. I put on my trunks and wrapped a towel around me and then mom came in and helped me to the shower. She was wrapped in a large bath towel and got me to the shower.

I got in and mom got in behind me. Then, in an instant, mom removed her towel and she stood there naked.

"Mom, why are you naked? Mom!" I took in the sight of my naked mom. Her tits were full with just a hint of sag. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and her body firm. My mom was fucking hot...

"Well baby, Ginny told me all about your showers and I figured that since you told her I was naked with you, I didn't want her to think you were a liar."

As she said that, she pulled my trunks down and I was now naked too.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"Like I said, I didn't want your sister to know you lied to her."

"Mom, I didn't mean to lie to her...I...I just wanted to have some fun. You know Ginny is so gullible."

"At least your sister was right about one thing."

"What was that?"

"This is the first cock I've seen since your father died...and it is very nice."

As soon as she said that, my cock got rock hard.

"Sorry about this mom."

"Don't apologize baby. I like it like that. Ginny told me that you said to her that I suck your cock and swallow your cum. Is that true son?"

"Yes mom. I lied to her. I'm so sorry."

"Is that what my son wants his mother to do? You want me to suck your cock?"

"Mom...mom...that wouldn't be right."

"What if I told you that is what I want to do? Would you like that?"

"Mom, I would love to have you suck my cock but you're my mom."

With that said, my mom knelt down and, as the water cascaded over her shoulders, she looked up at me and slipped her mouth over my cock. In an instant, she started sucking my cock. I was in heaven as my mom continued sucking me as her hands were playing with my balls.

For a second she stopped and placed her mouth over my balls and started sucking them as she massaged my shaft.

"Mom, I'm going to cum."

She looked up at me and sucked harder and in the blink of an eye, I shot a ton of cum into my mother's mouth and I watched my mom swallow all of my cum.

"Now, my baby isn't a liar."

"Mom, that was unbelievable."

Then she said, "I thought you might enjoy that. By the way, Ginny watched us so now she will know how to properly give you a shower."

I looked over my shoulder and there was Ginny with a big smile on her face.

As we got out of the shower, my mom said, "Ginny told me you liked her massage. Wait until I give you one of mine. Let's go inside."

She added, "By the way Eric, if you ever have the urgency or want to pee, just let me know and I would be more than happy to help you too...wink...wink.

Look for Part 2