Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 04 - The New Batch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

"I'm your mother, your biological mother and I'll exercise the rights that affords me whether you agree with it or not, young lady. Don't get it twisted, I've been taking care of you sending checks to the Johnsons!!"

"Mother please!!"

"Here's your fucking dress; you can come to the dinner if you want, I don't care!! Honey remember to use protection because I'm not paying for any bastards!! Have fun darling and fix your suit!! I can see your pussy!!" Before Capri could react, Carry Anne shoved the dress and some other bags viciously into her arms stalking off in a huff. I heard a gate slam loudly at the end of the walk outside the room. I could see that her daughter was severely affected by the sudden outburst but made sure to stay behind the door in case we were being watched.

"Are you okay?" Capri plopped down on the bed leaving the door open and the floor littered with the dress and multiple pastel colored shopping bags.

"Yeah, so did I mention that I'm a mutt?"

"Capri."

"We've actually only been talking for the last two years but lately she's started getting really clingy and shit. She gave me up when I was a baby to friends past their prime who raised me in Canada. Guess I shouldn't be surprised since they put me in that private school at her "suggestion", you know? I should HATE her for throwing me away."

"Do you?"

"I don't know, maybe. Lately she's been talking up this trip to the Caribbean and how it would be really good for us to connect as mother and daughter. I figured we'll go on the trip and see what happens, then I'll decide."

"Maybe you shouldn't go." My blood ran cold knowing that Carry Anne was intent on taking her daughter there for sex tourism just like she had with all the others. It was some insane right of passage that this innocent girl was walking into blindly.

"Why?"

"Maybe if you stand up to her Capri, only then will she see you as the woman you really are."

"Wow." She had this timid look on her face that tugged at my heartstrings. I sat on the bed beside her trying to figure out how to talk her out of that trip.

"What?"

"Shouldn't you be trying to get into my panties?" We glanced around the room for some minutes after that sharing a smile. She surprised me by raising a middle finger, but then gestured to the still partially opened door where a homeless was peering into the motel room some feet away. I followed his gaze back to Capri's huge, bared breasts getting up to close the door in his face.

"Don't be cross with the old fellow, he needed the excitement." I retrieved her belongings placing them on an in room table turning to find her one piece swim wear on the carpet. Capri was lying on her back in the center of the bed waiting. The almost circular nature of the large queen sized bed and the whiteness of the sheets made it appear as if Capri were lying on a cloud. She was a vision of virginal softness as I took it all in while she lazily smiled.

"Are you really going on that trip with your mother?"

"Yes."

I knew that Carry Anne would have her way by hook or crook wanting her illegitimate daughter to follow the same ritual as the others. But looking around the modest hotel room spoke to Capri's status in the McIntyre family. I'd finally remembered where I'd seen her before. Carry Anne had shielded her as I was escorted out of the luxury hotel, she'd been staying in by their idiot security team. I remembered being verbally identified as a thug by her mother and my angry retort before being ousted. This girl from the looks of things was kept on the periphery by her people to maintain their veneer of respectability. Now her mother had the nerve to want her daughter defiled in the same manner as all the others. Capri Johnson was wholly delectable lying there on the bed having given me the answer I sought. I had the advantage of knowing what was waiting on the other side of that trip and resolved to do something about it. I stripped down to the buff as she watched, noticing the expression on her face the moment my tumescence appeared. I crawled into bed with her stealing a kiss and several others.

"Uhm, be careful; it's my first time." Her voice faltered between kisses communicating the uncertainty of an untested femininity.

"I think you should be careful, Capri." I withdrew lying on my back staring up at the ceiling fan. After a few seconds of inactivity, her face appeared over mine framed by her prominent shock of hair.

"What, you don't want to be with me?"

"Of course, I do, but we just met, and I like you too much to steal away your maidenhood. I want you so bad right now, but I want it to be your decision whether you want to be with some guy you just met or wait for the right one. It's your decision, Capri."

"Are you for real?"

"Yeah."

"You're really going to just lay here and let me decide; let me do what I want?"

"Yes Capri." She was lying beside me on her side supporting her weight with an elbow staring down at my face inquisitively. I heard the thick young ingenue huff in apparent disappointment, feeling the bed shift a bit as she moved about. Seconds later a singled digit ran the length on my cock, teasing the prominent vein on the underside of my shaft up to the head which rested just above my navel. Capri made curious overtures using a few more fingers to squeeze my shaft testing its durability and thickness before taking the whole thing in her fist. She gave it a few strokes with a sort of twisting motion that I liked which was coincidental considering we'd just met. This adult woman still had the warmth and inviting glow of untested youth working me with these shortened tugging motions until a single web of precum bubbled to the top of my urethra. I watched as she dabbed it up, spreading it between her fingertips. Capri actually withdrew staring pointedly at the sticky substance before looking at me puzzled in some respects.

Capri's hand suddenly cupped my sack rolling and kneading them as her pretty face came into view looking at me like I'd stop her from fondling my endowment at any second, before continuing her examination. It was weird, new territory for me as well having never played doctor before. Her leg suddenly came flying over me as she mounted the top of my thighs leaving my package exposed for her curiosity. Capri used both of her fists making my erection stand up vertically visibly marveling at the minor third left untouched. Her wandering hands felt so good that I squirmed a bit under her weight, audibly gasping. Her expressive eyes widened a bit, blinking profusely as her mouth made an O due to the excitement she was feeling, the control she was being allowed with my body. It was all I could do not to take her in my arms and ravish her for hours. Her huge, sloping breasts looked incredible with prominent erect nipples I was dying to suckle. My fists were balling up handfuls of the sheets. Capri dismounted remaining at the outside of my thighs. She positioned my cock pointing up art the ceiling letting it fall on several occasions like she thought it would stand up by itself, laughing when it didn't.

Her innocent laughter took jabs at my psyche dredging up images of taking her older half-sister the night before. I put a hand out weakly wanting to stop this young, uninvolved woman from inadvertently entering my conflict with the McIntyre women. Capri lightly moved my hand away in a kneeling fetal position over my endowment. She dipped in taking me timidly between her plump lips, drawing back with a start, fanning herself. She returned taking the head between her lips using her tongue to tease the tiny slit there. Her fist enclosed right below the head as she began gingerly sucking and licking me. It was torturously good taking head from this inexperienced woman. Little by little Capri took more finding her limit at just under a third working with what she had. She worked wet getting progressively sloppy as I let go moaning progressively louder fueling her rising intensity. Capri stopped abruptly wiping her mouth with this kind of self-assured half giggle before mounting me higher. She clumsily positioned herself on my pelvis, sandwiching my length between her lower lips.

"You said, I can do whatever I want." She explained seeing some unasked question in the expression on my face.

The heat from her slit was incredible, white hot almost searing my member in this thin straight line as Capri worked her hips essentially jilling herself off without actual penetration. She spread her legs wider allowing her weight to mash my girth against her mound harder than before. She pressed both of her palms flat on my pecks working herself into a frenzy. I couldn't take it any longer reaching up to cup her breasts pinching the thick raspberries that were her nipples. She was so wet that my crotch was drenched with her essence. The sensation took her over as she arched her back further than it looked capable of doing grinding down on me as we both climaxed in perfect synch. Several ropes of thick, milky semen shot along my abdomen with some spunk soiling my pecks. Capri was gasping uncontrollably as I cupped her big, pillow soft butt urging her forward until her cunt was resting on my face. I wanted to taste her essence and suck on her clit; wanted to please her enough to forgo her virginity.

"AAAWWWNNN, YEEEEAHHHH BAAABY, YOU SOOOO GOOOD AT LICKING ME!!" Capri moaned eventually resting her knees on either side of my head.

"YEEEAAAAAHHH BA-BAAA-BAAAABY, I'M CUMMING AAAGAIN!!" My mouth was instantly filled with a deluge of her feminine essence, a taste I was fast becoming accustomed to as Capri gasped and heaved over me. She gasped making this muted almost bleating sound as she came down from her sensual high.

"Man, you really like doing that, huh?"

"Yeah, to you." I tapped her thigh signaling that I wanted her to dismount from my chest and shoulders. Capri playfully rolled off of my body excited and giggly noticing the mess on my torso. She hopped out of bed retrieving a damp towel cleaning up my spunk. She continued wiping me down letting her big eyes dance across my body as she worked. Her hands found their way back to my cock stroking with more purpose this time.

"This still mine to play with?"

"You still have to ask, Capri." Her fist was running along my length making veins appear on the surface. She answered by taking her practiced third between plump lips finding her technique with a swirling tongue, but it only lasted a few minutes before Capri began pressing me against her slit.

"Wait."

"Don't you want to?" A tiny bit of my cock head parted her lips feeling the intense heat of Capri's virtue.

"Of course, I do but I don't think it would be right." Despite my words she was awkwardly moving her hips in a rocking motion trying to work me inside.

"But I want it, wanna feel it inside me; it's really big." The very tip of my penis was already dipping just inside her cunt, barely penetrating due to what I perceived to be an intense tightness. Her phone suddenly began ringing in the satchel bag on the desktop. It kept ringing almost nonstop until she groaned finally discontinuing her intense humping answering it in a huff.

"HELLO?!!" I was relieved knowing that we would have been going at it like animals in seconds if not for the interruption.

"Mom, I said I was going; yeah I'm coming to the dinner!! I was uh, doing something!! MOTHER-please don't talk like that it makes me uncomfortable. YOU KNOW THAT!! Look, I'm getting READY right NOW, mom!! Please mother, I promise I'll be there okay!! Huh, oh I didn't realize it was so late." It was like Carry Anne had sensed her daughter's virtue was in danger. I wondered if she were somehow remote viewing her offspring.

"I'M ON MY WAY MOTHER, OKAY?!!" I watched Capri pace as she argued with her mother in her birthday suit, which didn't help my condition one bit.

"Stop, don't cry; you know how much I care about you. Look, I'll be in a car in about ten minutes. You can order the fish-uhm, tilapia and mixed vegetables with margarine...Yeah, thanks mom." Capri was finally able to get off the phone looking peevishly over at me.

"Gotta go, right?" I was saved from being a bastard.

"She's really upset and well, maybe we can sort of hookup later. You'll come back later tonight so that we can like-finish what we started?"

"...well." She was visually delectable making me regret my partial chivalry. Perhaps it was her admission of virginity. I nodded slowly making her face light up happily.

"You know you can't pass this up; look how hard your dick is right now."

"Well, about that, Capri..."

It ended up taking nearly twenty five minutes for Capri Johnson to get dressed for her family dinner with my needs eating up fifteen of those minutes fucking her large, pendulous breasts until she pushed me away reminding me of a potential missed dinner. Carry Anne had impeccable taste in clothing, purchasing what I was told was the latest in cocktail dresses by Janet Guzman along with matching heels. It was a gold material purchased along with this kind of black and golden shall that appeared Japanese in design. I sat watching entranced as she did put her hair up adding a minimal of makeup. It was almost like we were going on prom as she insisted, we took a photo using her selfie stick.

"Want to come with me?"

"No, I don't think so."

"So uhm, later, right?" I just smiled dialing up a luxury car to take her to that family dinner.

"Don't go on that trip, okay?"

"That again, you sound jealous like I'm going to see another guy or something; is that what you're worried about?"

"Please." I replied sarcastically. Internally I was weighing whether or not to come clean with her. The car I'd dialed up showed up outside her door honking its horn and thankfully taking us out of the budding conversation. Capri gave me a kiss full of promise before disappearing behind the tinted windows of the Cadillac Escalade rented to take her to her mother. I watched the vehicle disappear from sight leaning against the white railing that lined the motel.

Another message had been left on my phone with a video attached that depicted Chrystal giving sloppy top to a penis that presumably belonged to her beau, Big Ham. I clicked it off after a moment noticing that Malaya had called. I had to know what was going on, dialing her up.

"So, you wanted me to find out about Carry Anne's "other daughter"?"

"Of course, you fucked her right?"

"That's what I was supposed to do? You setting me up to stunt cock on these bitches, Malaya? That's what you meant by being your agent of chaos?" I was sitting in a Prius travelling back to my apartment watching the scenery pass.

"Shut up, you said you were all in on this; what happened, did your balls fall off already?"

"Capri's not involved with this shit; what would you have me do?"

"I guess I wanted you to give her a pity fuck, you know her psycho mom's intent on taking her to Barbados to get royally fucked by the "hired help" there; I thought you two would look nice together when I met her at Dean Brennan's estate."

"Catherine's in on this shit, too?"

"Hardly, she's too busy burying old corpses; you should have seen the fireworks when Carry Anne showed up with her illegitimate kid and the fake parents. That Ms. Frakkes bitch couldn't get them out of there fast enough."

"That's fucked up."

"Yeah, she made Carry Anne give the baby up after she'd gotten pregnant by that basketball guy. It was really entertaining watching it all go belly up before the poor kid could even have a seat. Courtney was there, still clueless as fuck. I saw an opportunity, so I went for it, sue me."

"Capri didn't deserve that."

"You should've fucked her; Carry Anne had me pickup plane tickets yesterday. She's going to be in a foreign country with a nutjob with only one way of getting back home. I made some chit chat bullshit with the parents who don't exactly feel comfortable with Carry Anne, but those fucks don't want to lose those monthly checks."

"Shit; where are you, I want to talk face to face."

"I've got problems of my own, don't worry about that but you might want to get on top of this situation if you don't want your mommy jump off creating another one of those McIntyre bots. Why didn't you tell her the truth if you weren't going to do her?"

"I don't know."

"You're not as good as you think you are; I'll call you later, promise." The call suddenly ended leaving me with a dilemma. I stepped out in front of my apartment with the weight of the world on my shoulders when I received another video clip. It had been almost thirty minutes since I saw Capri, so I was surprised to receive another photo which turned out to be a close up of her smiling face. I sent a smiling emoji back as a sign of good faith resolving to come clean when I saw her later. I still had some apartment hunting to do and very little time to do it in considering my chaotic life as of late. I found a manila envelope inside my apartment door containing tickets to some local morning talk show with a hand written note saying, "You don't want to miss this!!" It wasn't signed but I knew Malaya's handiwork wondering if I should be trusting her. I knew I'd follow this path a little longer plugging my phone into the outlet outside my apartment door. I sat on a milk crate pondering my actions receiving another message moments later. It was a video clip message that I opened out of sheer boredom.

I found a video clip shot from the phones point of view of the luxury hotel were Carry Anne was currently making her base. The phone was pointed downward at the patterns on the carpet as the phone holder walked along the corridor. I realized the volume was down turning it up.

"Damn, look at that shit man; I'm gonna FUCK for reals!! Everybody got ASS over here my N*GGA." Big Ham's voice was unmistakable as he sickeningly chortled in a coonish manner. The phone's camera dipped up revealing Capri walking a few feet in front of him. She peered over her shoulder glaring nervously back at him with an anxious smile.

"Man, you're really weird; better not be filming my ass, either." She sounded clueless to his intent as it looked like Carry Anne was enforcing her will again.

"Nuh, naw baby girl; I'm just texting my dawg, baby!"

"You'd better be, Ernest or I'm going to tell Chrystal." Capri threatened half-laughing trying to make it sound as if she were joking. The camera predictably dipped down to the pronounced curve of her big butt. I noticed a room key in her hand before the camera swung around revealing his grinning countenance for a few seconds ending the clip.

"Shit." I jumped up checking my phone for a car but found that it would take over twenty minutes for one to arrive. I jumped down running around the narrow building to the community storage bin issued to me and some neighbors. I fumbled with the keys managing to get it open after scraping my hands a few times. My Ducati sat untouched under the ragged tarp that had been placed over it a year earlier.

I almost wiped out at least two times before clearing campus hitting the freeway unevenly. Chrystal had shamed me into shelving my bike calling me an organ donor in waiting. I had wondering what lie in store for me as I hit the offramp with the hotel appearing on the horizon. I noticed the adjacent parking structure connected to one of the upper floors pulling in the garage. I looked down from the second floor of the structure for a few moments before cautiously entering the hotel taking the elevator up a few floors before getting off two floors below Carry Anne's room. If security showed up before I was able to get to Capri, I'd hit the stairwell down to the fire exit. I was charged up not knowing what I would do beyond my escape plan. I realized I hadn't even thought of dragging Capri down those stairs as I stepped out into the corridor. I found myself standing in front of the room door displayed in the short video. The first series of light knocks gave way to loud raps of my fist reverberating throughout the corridor.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers