Bad Neighbours Pt. 01

Story Info
New neighbours change upset Abbie and Andy's marriage.
4.9k words
4.12
37.3k
52

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erin2000
erin2000
688 Followers

-- This is a story about a sexually charged couple who become entangled in the marriage of their neighbours. It involves femdom, blackmail, humiliation, manipulation, cheating, and cuckold themes... though most of these begin in PT 2. If those are not your thing, best to move on. --

"Thanks for inviting us over," Andy said. He and Abbie had just arrived at Dean and Jenna's home, which was right next door to their own home in which they'd lived for 10 years, since their daughter had been just 9 years old. Their new neighbours had moved in a little over a month ago, but until today they'd only spoken in passing.

"Glad you could make it," Jenna piped in, her voice husky and sexy. It reminded Andy of Demi Moore's. He tried not stare but he had always been attracted to the bad girl look and Jenna epitomized it.

Her dark hair was a shoulder length lob cut, accentuating her slender neck, and her hazel eyes sparkled like a fox watching its prey. She wore small cutoff shorts and a tight tank top that struggled to contain her large breasts. Andy was mesmerized by the numerous tattoos that graced her arms and shoulders. From underneath her shorts and down her right thigh was another black ink pattern that appeared to be the tail of a dragon or phoenix of some sort.

By appearance alone, she was almost the exact opposite of his wife. Abbie was slightly taller at 5'9" but had long straight blonde hair and skin milky white with not a tattoo to be seen. She was beautiful, no question, but it was a more wholesome beauty as opposed to Jenna's raw sexual magnetism.

Dean handed the couple each a beer. They accepted, but Andy cast an uneasy look at Abbie. She either didn't notice or at least pretended not to. Abbie had always been a flirt when she drank and particularly early on in their marriage, there were times that Andy felt it had crossed the line. If he were being honest with himself, he thought there was a time shortly after they got married that she may have slept with someone else, possibly even on more than one occasion. But he had no proof and so he had never challenged her on it.

What he knew for sure was that before they were married, Abbie had liked to party and had been quite promiscuous, though she rarely spoke of it. Now that they were married and had a college aged daughter, she had mostly settled into her quiet and comfortable marriage. But on occasion when she drank, Andy saw hints of her wilder side threaten to resurface.

They continued chatting into the evening, eventually making their way inside when it started to cool down. As they sat down on the sofa, Abbie picked up a photo album from the coffee table and opened it. Not many people had physical photo albums anymore and she thought it was cute that they liked to keep their most prized memories someplace that they could be celebrated.

As Abbie slowly thumbed through the pages, she found herself drawn to photos of the beautiful couple. In what Abbie assumed were earlier photos, Jenna didn't have as many tattoos and her hair had been longer but Abbie thought she was even more beautiful now.

A soft gasp escaped Abbie's lips when she turned another page and saw a picture of Jenna, Dean and a third woman standing naked on a beach. Dean was in the middle, an arm around each girl and a large grin on his face. The women were laughing and each had a hand over Dean's crotch. Abbie felt a rush of excitement as she stared at the photo. She regained her composure and quickly flipped the page. She glanced at Dean, hoping he hadn't noticed what she'd seen.

"So," she started, "what do you guys like to do for fun?" Abbie asked, innocently enough, but suddenly regretting her question. There had been rumours about their new neighbours since they moved in, that they may have had some sort of open marriage arrangement. Tales of their sexual escapades seemed to buzz around the neighbourhood and seemed to become more salacious and less believable as the weeks went by. While there may be hints of truth to some of them, both Abbie and Andy were certain the stories were probably far fetched.

Dean smirked and took a sip of his drink. "Well, we've been together for eight years now. Just enjoying life, I guess." Noticing Abbie's nervousness, he smiled and looked at Jenna. "I guess you've probably heard some stories. I'm sure they are exaggerated but it is true that Jenna and I decided early on that monogamy wasn't for us. We enjoy exploring our sexuality together, and it brings us closer."

Jenna nodded and smiled, hugging Dean's arm, her nipples poking through her thin shirt. Andy tried not to stare.

Abbie blushed and looked down at her hands, feeling suddenly intimidated by Dean. Not in an negative way, but the way he looked at her made her feel shy as a school girl.

His confident demeanor and muscular build made her heart race. She tipped her beer and finished it off.

"So," Dean remarked, breaking the silence, "what do you guys feel like doing?"

"Not sure, what did you have in mind?" Andy asked, happy to change the subject. He noticed Jenna had handed Abbie another beer.

Dean grinned slyly. "Well, I'm not sure," he replied. "Something fun, maybe a little naughty, if you guys are up for it?"

Andy almost spit out his mouthful of beer.


"Ah, sorry man," he said nervously. "Abbie and I aren't into ...." he looked at his wife, then back to Dean and Jenna. "Well, we aren't that adventurous. I mean .... we aren't open to sharing if that's what you had in mind." Andy said nervously, hoping he didn't sound like he was judging them.

Dean laughed. "Easy big guy, I wasn't suggesting we all strip down and head to the bedroom," he chuckled. "How about just a little game to get to know each other better. But something a little naughty, I mean we are adults," he laughed disarmingly. "But nothing like what you're worried about, Andy, I promise."

"Sure, we're in," Abbie spoke up, her excitement evident.

Andy looked over at his wife, his eyes wide. She had been awfully quick to accept and neither of them knew exactly what Dean had in mind yet. He watched her take a long drink of her beer, and gave him a shrug and a smile.

"Ok, great. Well, we recently got a fun card game, let's try it out. I will go grab it,'" Dean got up and headed down the hallway.

He glanced at Abbie, sensing her growing eagerness. She licked her lips nervously, her eyes gleaming as she watched Dean return with the deck of cards.

"Okay," Andy agreed hesitantly. "So how does this game work?"

Dean sat down and opened the box of cards. "Simple. Everyone takes turns drawing cards and asking the question to the person on their right. The cards are a little racy to make it fun. And if you refuse to answer a question or the rest of the group "booo" your answer for being too boring then you have to perform a dare."

Andy shifted uncomfortably in his seat, sensing a storm brewing beneath the surface of this seemingly innocent game. He looked at his wife and realized that she had finished her second drink and was now on her third. Andy tried to catch her eyes, to signal her to pace herself. Abbie caught Andy's gaze and offered him a reassuring smile, though her eyes betrayed the excitement burning within her.

Dean cleared his throat and began to shuffle the cards expertly before sitting them facedown at the center of the table. "Who's first?" he asked, smiling broadly.

"I'll go," Abbie blurted with a giggle.

Dean sat to her left so picked up a card and read it to her. "Tell us about the most sexually adventurous vacation you've ever taken?"

Abbie thought for a moment before appearing to settle on a memory. She giggled shyly and began to recount a trip to Hawaii she had taken with some girl-friends years ago, laughing as she recalled the adventures they had shared. There had been a bonfire on a beach and there was a group of guys from a local rugby team hitting on them and feeding them drinks. She suddenly paused and glanced at Andy nervously. Andy looked at her curiously, waiting for her to continue her story.

"Anyhow, I guess we all got a little tipsy and maybe flirted a bit too much," Abbie said nervously. "I don't remember too much after that."

It was evident to everyone that Abbie had left out the best part of the story, obviously for fear of upsetting her husband.

"Boooooooo!" Jenna jeered. "Let's hear the rest of the story, Abbie, don't leave us hanging."

Abbie took a drink of her beer and glanced at Dean then Andy. "I really don't remember. I probably just passed out."

"Sooooo, you're ready to perform a dare?" Dean asked with a wide grin.

"Huh?" Abbie looked at him confused then suddenly remembered the rules he'd outlined at the start of the game.

"Leave her be," Jenna came to her rescue. "We will give you a pass. This time!" she teased and rubbed Abbie's leg playfully.

Abbie quickly picked up a card and read it for Jenna.

"Jenna, have you ever had a threesome?"

"Do you mean today?" Jenna asked, trying to hide a grin.

Abbie and Andy looked at each other, then back to Jenna.

"Um, no," Abbie said slowly, unsure if Jenna was serious. "I think it just means if you've ever had one."

Jenna laughed loudly. "I know, silly. Yes, I've had a threesome, Abbie. And more," she said, leaning closer as if to tell a secret. "Do you want to know what the most number of people I've had sex with at once was?"

Abbie's cheeks flushed a bright red. She swallowed hard, wondering if Jenna was seriously going to tell them. She felt her heart race and realized she actually wanted to know. Had she really been with more than just two other partners at once? It sounded so foreign to Abbie but she could feel her entire body tingle with anticipation and arousal at the thought of it.

Jenna laughed and picked up a card. "Maybe I will tell you sometime," she winked at Andy.

"Ok, Andy, ready for your question?" asked Jenna, her smile widening as she read the card to herself.

"Uh, yea, I think so," he said.

"Name the one thing your wife does or has done that most turns you on," Jenna asked.

Andy's heart was pounding as he tried to think. His and Abbie's sex life was great, or at least it had been. He had to admit that it had certainly lost steam over the last year or so. He sat quietly but in truth he didn't need time to come up with the real answer. His biggest turn on was something that Abbie had done on only a handful of occasions since he'd known her and only when she was really drunk. He wasn't even sure if he had ever told her what it was and now he debated on whether to admit it to the entire group. He swallowed hard and finally spoke.

"Well, I guess when she smokes I find it sexy," he said, looking nervously from Abbie to Jenna then back to Abbie before finally settling his gaze on the bottle in front of him. He picked it up and took a swig of his beer.

"What? Really?" Abbie exclaimed, looking genuinely shocked. Andy guessed he must not have mentioned it to her after all. Or perhaps he had, but she was drunk and didn't remember. He wasn't even sure.

Andy saw Jenna and Dean exchange a smile, eager to hear more.

"Umm, yea," Andy answered, trying to sound casual. "I told you that before. Didn't I?" he asked.

"Uhhhhhh, NO!" Abbie declared, clearly taken aback. "Why does that turn you on?"

Andy shifted uncomfortably. "I don't know. It just does, I guess. Maybe makes you seem less uptight or more rebellious. I'm honestly not sure. It just does."

Andy could feel all eyes on him and though the silence probably lasted just a few seconds, it felt like forever.

"Hey, I don't think that is strange at all," Dean offered. "It can be sexy when a hot girl smokes. Right babe?" He looked at Jenna with a smile. Jenna winked at him and blew him a kiss.

Andy appreciated the bailout. He picked up a card and read it to Dean, pretending not to notice that Abbie was still looking at him with a mix of surprise and curiousity.

"What is your least favourite sexual position?" he asked.

"Easy," Dean responded. "Missionary. Too boring, even the name suggests as much," he laughed.

"Ready for another drink, Abbie?" Jenna asked.

Abbie looked at her drink and realized there was only mouthful left. "Sure," she said and finished off what was left.

"How about we take a quick break," Jenna suggested. "I'm going to go outside for a smoke. Abbie, care to join me?" She glanced at Andy and gave him a wink.

"Um, yea ok," she hesitated. "I will come outside and keep you company at least."

Andy watched the girls grab two more beers from the fridge before slipping out the patio door to the back yard. He suddenly felt uneasy with just him and Dean left in the room.

"Ready for another one?" Dean asked, as he started for the kitchen. Andy got up and followed him.

"Yea, sure," he said and leaned against the island counter. Dean handed him one and they both took a long drink. Andy gazed out the patio doors into the dark. The room was quiet other than the faint sounds of the girls giggling outside. Dean seemed to sense Andy's discomfort.


"Should we go out and join the girls?" he asked.

Andy shrugged, finding himself relieved at the suggestion. He wasn't sure why he felt so uncomfortable around Dean without Abbie and Jenna present. He seemed a little arrogant to Andy although he wondered if it was more about Andy feeling insecure around someone as manly as Dean. He appeared to have everything going for him, and perhaps Andy just felt a bit of jealousy.

As they stepped out onto the patio, Abbie and Jenna burst into laughter apparently amused by whatever stories they were sharing. They were sitting on the outdoor swing, each smoking a cigarette. 

Andy's heart skipped as he watched his wife take a drag from the cigarette and slowly exhaled.  He felt his cock twitch in his pants.

Although he'd only witnessed it 2 or 3 times, watching his wife smoke had always been a hidden turn-on for him, something he never fully understood but couldn't deny. The way her lips pursed and the smoke curled around her face, it was all so sensual.

As they approached, Andy watched her take another drag and hesitated before blowing the smoke out the corner of her mouth, her eyes carefully watching Andy. She grinned and turned her attention back to her conversation with Jenna.

Watching his wife indulge in this naughty habit, Andy felt his pulse quicken and he shifted uncomfortably trying to adjust himself without anyone noticing the bulge forming in his pants. He looked toward Dean and realized that he too was watching Abbie with a hungry look in his eyes. Andy felt a sudden pang of jealousy, but he quickly pushed it aside. It was hard to fault Dean for appreciating how hot Abbie looked.

"So Dean, what's the craziest thing you've done while you were drunk?" Abbie challenged, apparently still caught up in the spirit of the game.

Dean chuckled and took a sip of his drink. "Well, that could be a lot of things. I guess it depends on your definition of crazy. But there was one time in Cancun that got kind of crazy I guess. We met this friendly attractive couple at a club and ended up back at their place. It turned into a pretty wild night. Jenna could barely walk right the next day." He smiled, his eyes locked on Abbie. Andy could see he was trying to shock her.

He watched her meet Dean's gaze, her cheeks flushed as she took another drag from the cigarette, holding the smoke just a moment longer until she blew it out in a thin stream.

Andy felt a knot in his stomach. Abbie seemed to be captivated by Dean, her eyes lingering way too long on their neighbour as he laid on his charm.

"Oh, really?" Abbie managed to ask, trying to maintain a light-hearted tone despite the sudden knot in her stomach. "What happened?"

"Well, you'll have to use your imagination," Dean replied with a sly grin. He glanced at Jenna, whose sultry eyes met his. "You probably don't want to hear all the raunchy details."

Andy felt his heart race as he imagined the scene, his mind conjuring vivid images that made his cock throb. He tried to shake off the feeling, but the alcohol and the smoking had him more aroused than he'd been in as long as he could remember.

Jenna leaned forward, her voice barely above a whisper. "Or maybe she does," she teased.

Abbie's eyes widened, and she couldn't deny the surge of excitement that shot through her veins. She found herself longing to know more about this mysterious couple and their daring exploits.

"Sounds like a pretty crazy time," Andy chimed in nervously.  He saw the look in Abbie's eye and suddenly wanted to end this conversation. She appeared to hang on to Dean's every word, eager for more details.

"It was," Jenna beamed, winking at Dean. "Like out of a porn movie, really."

Jenna grinned mischievously. "But hey, we're all adults here, right?" She locked eyes with Abbie, challenging her to keep up. Andy's jealousy continued to seethe but he was also painfully aware of his rapidly growing arousal.

"How about you two?" Dean asked, shifting his gaze back and forth between Andy and Abbie. "What's the wildest thing you've ever done together?"

Abbie and Andy exchanged furtive glances.

"Like I said earlier, I don't think we are too-" Andy started, before Abbie cut him off.

"Sometimes we watch porn together. You know, to get worked up before sex," she piped up, clearly inebriated at this point.  "Not exactly wild to you guys probably, but I think it's hot. And Andy really gets excited by it."

"Oh really?" Dean asked, intrigued. "And what kind of porn do you like to watch together?"

Abbie's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Well, you know," She was clearly enjoying Dean's attention.

Andy tried to interject, but Dean held up his hand, signaling for him to remain silent.

"No, I don't know," Dean said, his voice low and intense. "Why don't you tell us?"

Abbie hesitated for a moment, then took another drag from her cigarette.

She was treading into uncharted territory here, but something about Jenna and Dean made her feel emboldened.

"Well, for starters, we like threesomes," she giggled, then quickly clarified. "Watching them, I mean. Not having them. I mean, not that we've had a threesome, so I wouldn't know. But I meant watching them."

Andy's heart skipped a beat, and he shot her a warning look. They had never discussed their private fantasies with anyone but each other, and here she was, spilling their guts to their new neighbours.

"Oooh, two girls having their way with a guy.  That is hot," Dean smiled, his eyes fixed on Abbie. 

Andy turned quickly to his wife but before he could stop her she corrected Dean.

"Oh no, not two girls.  Two guys and one girl," she announced.  Andy nearly choked on his beer.  "In fact, usually we try to find ones where a husband and wife invite another man into their bedroom." Abbie blurted out the words before she could stop herself, unable to stem the tide of her own salacious thoughts or the intoxicating effects of the alcohol.

"Abbie!" Andy hissed, closing his eyes in embarrassment.

"And," Abbie continued with a giggle, "Andy likes wild girls. He tries to find ones where the wife has lots of tattoos and orders the husband around.  He thinks tattoos are hot, don't you hun?" she smiled. She was either unaware of Andy's embarrassment or revelling in it. Andy couldn't be sure.

"Oh, tattoos like mine?" Jenna asked, with a devilish smile.  Andy swallowed hard.

"Yea, I guess so," he managed. "Ok, I think we should probably get going," Andy laughed awkwardly.

"Are you sure, Andy?" Jenna teased. "We're just getting to know each other. And besides, it's still early."

"Um, yea," he stammered. "I think we should head home for tonight. I think I've had a few too many, how about you hun?" Andy looked to his wife, his eyes pleading.

erin2000
erin2000
688 Followers
12