Bad Uncle

Story Info
An uncle seduces his niece after a party.
3.9k words
4.25
56k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Johnny and his wife Jane were getting read to go out and celebrate his best friends birthday, his niece Tanya called, asking if they were going to be home.

"Sorry, we're going to Benny's for his birthday," he informed her, "it's his 30th."

"Ok cool, wish him a happy birthday for me," she said.

"I will," her uncle replied, "what's up anyway?"

"Nothing important, was just thinking of visiting you guys, and catch up with Alan before he leaves," she said, "but we can catch up next time he's there."

Janes cousin, Alan was visiting from interstate, and had been staying with them the last few days. Tanya and Alan met last time he visited, and became good friends, hoping to catch up with him before he headed back.

"Oh Tanya, you should have come around yesterday," he said.

"That's ok, next time," she said.

"Who's that?" Jane asked in the background.

"It's Tanya, she wanted to catch up with Alan before he heads back," he informed her.

"She can come with us to Benny's if she wants, he won't mind," she said.

"Oh yeah, Tanya, if you want, we can pick you up on the way to Benny's, and you can come with us," he informed her.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah of course, you've met Benny before," he reminded her, "and that way you get to hang out with Alan before he leaves."

"Ok, cool, I'll go and get ready," she said excited.

"See you soon," Johnny replied, hanging up the phone.

An hour later, Johnny pulled up outside his sisters house, and knocked on the door.

"Hey sis, is Tanya ready?" he asked, kissing his sister hello.

"She was just getting ready, why don't you come in!" she said.

"I got Jane and her cousin in the car, we're going to Benny's for his birthday," he explained.

"Cool, wish him a happy birthday for me," she said, "Tanya, uncle Johnnys here!"

"Coming," Tanya shouted, rushing down the stairs.

"Ok, behave yourself tonight," her mother warned her.

"Hi uncle Johnny," she greeted him, leaning over to kiss him, "I'll just put my shoes on."

As Tanya put her shoes on, her mother warned her not to drink too much and embarrass herself like she did on her birthday.

"That was my 18th," she reminded her mother, "who doesn't get drunk on their 18th?"

"Ah, me!" her mother smirked.

"Yeah well, you're weird," Tanya joked, "ok, I'm ready now."

Johnny and his niece said goodbye to her mother, then got in the car and headed off to Benny's.

Tanya and Alan were very close in age, with Alan being only 6 months older, so they got on really well.

The entire night they hung out with each other, meeting and talking to other teenagers similar in age at the party. As the evening went on, Johnny noticed Tanya and Alan began drinking.

"Tanya, just go easy on the drinking," he warned her, "your mother will kill me if you get drunk."

Johnny returned to the party, mentioning it to his wife, Jane.

"Yeah, just keep an eye on her, but let her have a bit of fun," Jane suggested.

Johnnys night suddenly became occupied with keeping an eye on his niece, making sure she didn't get too drunk. Jane noticing Johnny stressing about it, suggested he should trust her, and lighten up a bit.

After taking his wife's advice and cutting Tanya some slack, he noticed he hadn't seen either of them in a while, and decided to check on them, finding Alan lying on top of Tanya in the dirt, kissing.

"Hey, guys, what are you doing?" he asked, pulling Alan off of his niece, "stop, it's inappropriate."

Tanya was wasted, and Alan was taking advantage of her, suddenly annoyed that Johnny had just interrupted his chance to screw Tanya.

"We're just having fun, for fuck sake," Alan said.

"Not with Tanya, not while she's drunk," he warned him, being the over protective uncle.

Johnny helped Tanya over to where the tables were, and sat her on a chair.

"Here, drink some water," he said, handing her a glass.

Tanya took sips from the cup, then put her head down on the table.

"Fuck I'm drunk," she complained.

"Yeah I warned you," he said.

"Sorry, please don't tell mom," she urged him.

"Well, you can come and sleep at our house tonight, that'll save us both getting into trouble," he suggested, "I'll text your mother now and let her know."

Moments later, Johnny suggested they go home. Tanya was still slouched over the table, and people were discussing her state. Johnny was embarrassed and decided they should leave the party.

"I'll carry her to the car," he told his wife.

"Oh come on guys, you aren't leaving, are you!" Benny pleaded.

"Tanya's drunk, I have to get her home," he told his best friend.

"Yeah ok, no problem," Benny replied, "totally understandable."

Johnny walked Tanya out to the car, while his wife looked for Alan and said goodbye to everyone.

Back at the car, Johnny sat Tanya in the backseat and fanned her, cooling her down.

"Ah, that feels nice," she mumbled.

To allow for more air circulation, Johnny unbuttoned her top, and pulled it open, exposing the pretty little bra holding up her breasts, triggering an erection.

"Shit, what the fuck!" he said, buttoning her top back up, embarrassed by his reaction.

"Ok, we ready?" his wife asked, helping Alan into the backseat with Tanya, "is she ok?"

"Yeah, she just needs to sleep it off," he suggested.

As Johnny drove off and headed home, he kept an eye on them in the rearview mirror.

"You ok, or you drunk too?" he asked his wife sitting beside him.

"Tipsy," she smirked, "but I certainly didn't drink as much as those two."

"I don't think anyone at the party drank as much as they did," he said.

Once they arrived home, Jane helped Alan out of the car and into the house.

"You ok with Tanya?" his wife asked him.

"Yeah, I'll have to carry her in," he replied.

Johnny reached into the backseat, picked his niece up and carried her inside, laying her down in the bedroom at the far end of the house.

"You got her?" his wife asked him, "do you need anything?"

"Well, I can't leave her like this, I'll give her one of my shirts to change into," he said, pointing out how dirty her clothes were."

"Ok, I'm just going to lay down in bed," Jane informed him, "Alan has already crashed, and the alcohol is just starting to hit me."

Johnny walked his wife to their room, helped her into bed, then looked for a large top for his niece to wear, before returning to her.

"Hey, I brought you a top to change into," he said, "do you want it?"

Tanya sat up and began unbuttoning her top, struggling to remain sitting upright.

Johnny placed one knee on the bed, and assisted.

"This is weird," she grinned.

"Yeah, you're weird," he said.

Tanya leaned back on her hands, grinning, allowing her uncle to help her change.

"You got this," she smirked.

"I see you don't," he winked, unbuttoning her shirt, "you ok me helping you change."

"Ooh, kinky," she said, embarrassing both of them, "shit I'm sorry, that was weird."

"That's ok, it's not everyday your niece makes a pass at you," he winked.

"Ha ha ha," she giggled sarcastically.

"Ok, lift your arms up," he instructed her.

Tanya lifted her arms, as Johnny took her top off, excited to see her breasts again, in her sexy satin bra.

"Can you hand me the top, please?" she asked.

"You can't sleep in those dirty jeans," he said, "they're filthy."

"God, I just wanna sleep," she said.

"Come on, I'll help you!" he offered.

Frustrated, Tanya laid down and unzipped her jeans, then struggled taking them off.

"Fucking jeans," she cursed, "I really need to lose some weight, I'm so fat."

"Here, I'll help," he said, first removing her shoes, then tugging on her jeans.

As her jeans slipped from her waist and down her legs, she covered her crotch area, her pubic region visible through her lace underwear.

Tanya was never going to be Miss Universe anytime soon, not with the extra baby fat and stretch marks on her breasts and thighs, but it didn't stop Johnny finding her sexually attractive.

Johnny threw caution to the wind, and began caressing her feet, the pungent smell of shoe leather stoking the forbidden desire inside him.

"What are you doing?" she shrieked.

"Trying to relax you," he whispered.

"My feet are filth," she said.

"They're ok," he replied, "just relax and enjoy."

"Where's that top, can I have it?" she asked.

"Of course, unless you want to stay like that?" he grinned.

"I want to take this bra off," she said, ignoring his dirty mind, "can I have the top, please?"

"You aren't enjoying the foot rub?" he queried her.

"No I am, but it's making me sleepy," she said.

Johnny stood up and handed her the top, then watched as she struggled with her bra.

"Want me to help?" he asked.

"Yes please," she said, dropping her hands in sheer frustration.

Johnny lifted the back of her top, and released the clasps on her bra.

"There, you should be able to take it off now," he suggested.

"It's caught somewhere," she said, tugging on her bra.

"I need to lift your top to see where it's caught?" he said.

"Ok, just do it," she urged him, fed up by this stage.

Taking full advantage of the situation, Johnny groped her breasts under her top, as he freed her bra.

"Hey," she smirked, "that's rude."

"Oh, you probably liked it anyway," he laughed, "here's your bra."

"Thanks," she said, not responding to his sarcasm.

"Want a massage?" he asked her.

"What, you haven't touched me enough, tonight!" she smirked.

Johnny shocked by her reply, thought about how to respond, deciding to just go with it, and see where it leads.

"Not really," he smirked, "but I wouldn't mind touching you some more."

"Yeah I knew," she said.

"How?" he asked.

"Senses," she said, "a woman always knows."

"So, can I?" he grinned.

"Just not my private parts," she told him.

Johnny couldn't believe his luck, as he got up and locked the door, then sat on the bed beside her, and stroked her face and forehead.

"That feels nice," she whispered.

He ran his fingers over her shoulders, down her arms and back up again, repeating it with her other arm.

Careful not to push his luck, he avoided her breasts and ran his fingers down her ribcage, then made soft circles on her belly, gently caressing her navel, her breathing becoming more prominent.

He pressed on, making her tremble as his fingers ran over her hips, and back up again, teasing her.

"Fuck," she hissed, beginning to feel horny.

"What is it?" he whispered.

"Never mind," she moaned.

Johnny observed her stretch marks, as his hand caressed her thighs, running them between her legs, urging her to spread them. Tanya hesitated.

"It's ok, relax," he whispered, immediately noticing the tension in her legs disappear.

Johnny reached in between her legs, then gently squeezed, caressing the fat on her inner thighs, his hand an inch from her womanhood.

"Feel good?" he whispered.

"Oh my god, yes," she hissed, biting on her bottom lip, "but this isn't right."

"We're not doing anything wrong," he whispered.

"Yet," she grinned.

"Shh," he whispered, noticing her nipples poking through her top, "I can tell you're enjoying this."

"Stop it," she blushed, placing her hands over her breasts.

Johnny grinned, as he built up the courage to ask her something she may find offensive.

"Can I lick your feet?" he whispered.

"What?" she glared at him, "did you just ask if you could lick my feet?"

"Yes I did," he grinned nervously.

"That's disgusting," she smirked.

"Not for me," he said, "please!"

"You're crazy," she grinned, "go on then, do it."

Johnny wasted no time as he sucked on her toes and licked her feet.

"Crazy," she hissed.

"You don't like it?" he queried her.

"No, it's not that, it's dirty," she smirked.

"As long as it feels good," he whispered, "enjoy."

After greedily indulging on her feet, he kissed his way up her legs to her thighs, making her giggle from being ticklish.

"Ok, turn around now, I'll do your back," he instructed her.

"This has helped sober me up," she said, attempting to turn over, "oops, maybe not."

Tanya's head spun as she turned over, reminding her of how much she actually drank that night.

"You feeling ok?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm ok, just silly," she giggled, "ignore me."

Johnny threw his leg over her, and sat on the back of her thighs, his knees taking most of the weight.

"Is that ok?" he asked.

"Yes," her voice muffled, buried in the pillow.

"Can I lift your top?" he asked.

Tanya propped herself up on her hands, freeing her top so he could pull it up, then relaxed, burying her face back into the pillow.

Johnny gently massaged her neck, then softly tickled her back, running his fingers up and down the sides of her ribcage, giving her goosebumps.

"It tickles," she giggled.

He couldn't help noticing how close his dick was to her hot squishy ass, as he made small circles on her lower back.

Sliding further down her legs, his eyes focused on the fold where her bum cheeks met her thighs, his dick literally jumping out of his pants.

"Fuck you got a hot ass," he whispered.

"Excuse me!" she grinned, popping her head up.

"I said you got a hot ass," he smirked.

"I thought that's what you said," she smirked, shaking her head, resting it back into the pillow.

"So, can I massage it for you?" he asked nervously.

"Ah, no, it's not a good idea," she said.

"Sorry, did you just say it was a good idea?" he joked.

"Funny," she replied, her face still buried in the pillow.

Johnny raised his hands up over her ass, thought about it for a moment, then slapped her bum cheeks, shocking her.

"Ouch," she shrieked, "that hurt."

"You're a naughty girl," he whispered, mashing and squeezing her juicy bum cheeks.

"You having fun there?" she smirked.

"Yes, you got such a hot ass," he told her.

"You mean big and fat," she smirked.

"It's delicious," he said.

"You know how weird that sounds coming from you, right!" she said.

"I disagree?" he smirked.

"Well it is." she insisted.

"Well you're not really stopping me," he suggested.

"I told you it's not a good idea," she reminded him, "you don't listen."

"Oh sorry, I thought you said it's a good idea," he grinned.

"You knew what I said," she smirked.

"Well, you did say I could touch you, just not in your private parts," he reminded her.

"And what do you think my bum is?" she grinned.

"Not private!" he giggled.

Tanya put her head back down in the pillow, and just shook her head.

"Maybe you'll let me massage your breasts," he dared suggest.

"That's not happening," her head shot up.

"Imagine how good it would feel," he grinned down at her.

"Umm, where is Jane?" she smirked, "I wonder if she would like her husband massaging my breasts."

"In bed, she's drunk too," he informed her.

"Just as well!" she smirked, "because we'd be in a lot trouble right now."

Johnny raised his knee, motioning her to turn onto her back.

"Johnny, we can't," she said, turning onto her back, pulling her top down, covering her breasts.

"Please Tanya," he pleaded, "you'll love it."

"I'm sure I would, but not from my own uncle," she smirked.

"What's the difference?" he asked.

"A lot," she grinned.

"My hands or someone else's, there's no difference," he winked.

"You're going to get us into trouble," she smirked, pulling her top up under her chin, revealing two perfectly sized handfuls of white fatty flesh.

"Wow, they're nice," he whispered, "does this mean you're letting me touch them?"

"Well isn't that what you wanted?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I didn't actually think you'd let me," he giggled.

"Either did I, so hurry before I change my mind," she grinned.

As Johnny caressed her breasts, scooping them together and pinching her nipples, Tanya moaned, licking her lips in lust.

"You like that, don't you!" he whispered, as a seductive grin appeared on her face.

Not taking his hands off her breasts, he slid down and kissed her belly, while using his tongue to probe her navel, sending shivers down her spine.

Johnny feeling courageous, ran his tongue up over her cleavage, then back down, teasing between her breasts.

"Can I?" he whispered.

"Yes!" she hissed, knowing exactly what he was asking.

Johnny planted his mouth over her breasts, licking and nibbling her nipples, causing her to stretch and arch her body wildly, hissing.

"Fuck," she hissed, "we shouldn't be doing this."

"But it's just starting to feel good," he whispered.

"That's the problem," she moaned, arching her back.

"Just relax," he urged her.

Tanya slipped her top off and looked down towards her crotch.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," she whispered, noticing the unmistakable bulge in his boxers.

"I can't help it," he said, "but there's no harm in it though."

"But you're my uncle, we shouldn't be doing this," she pleaded.

"It's ok," he whispered, "no one will ever find out."

As Johnny caressed her breasts, all efforts to suppress her sexual desires, failed, as she began touching herself.

Johnny noticing her hand now working her crotch, slid down and attempted to entice her to allow his tongue to take over.

"No, we can't," she moaned softly.

"I so want to taste you," he whispered.

"No," she hissed, "we can't."

Johnny shuffled himself in between her legs, kneeling, her hands still firmly covering her crotch.

"I said no!" she stressed.

"I'm not," he whispered, as he kissed her inner thighs.

"Oh my god," she moaned, raising her knees and parting them for him.

"You smell so nice," he whispered.

"Stop," she blushed, her pheromones driving him crazy.

Even though she was horny and turned-on, Tanya refused to move her hands for him, keeping them firmly over her crotch.

"Jesus Tanya, if you would only let me," he whispered, "I know you must be fighting the urge."

"Oh my god, Johnny," she said frustrated, her hands now resting on her pubic bone, revealing a large wet spot in her underwear.

"Fuck," he hissed, tasting the drenched satin below her fingers, "take your underwear off, I promise it'll be worth it."

Torn between right and wrong, and sighing in frustration, Tanya hesitantly moved her panties to the side, granting him access.

"This is so wrong," she complained.

"Yet so right," his voice quivered, as he ran his tongue between her hairy labia, and lashed her clitoris, stimulating it out from under its protective hood.

"Oh my god, Johnny," she moaned, "this is so wrong, I'm not even clean."

"You're perfection," he whispered, as his tongue probed the crevices of her womanhood.

Tanya placed a pillow over her face to help drown out her moans, as her body wriggled uncontrollably.

"Slowly," she moaned, feeling she was starting to losing control.

But Johnny persisted, fluttering his tongue over her clitoris, causing her entire body to tremble, stimulating her inner most desires.

"My god, fuck," she hissed, clawing at the bed, "you're going to make me come."

Johnny sat up and smirked.

"I knew you'd like it," he winked.

"Oh my god, why did you stop?" she asked in a frustrated voice.

"I'm horny too, now," he whispered.

"You've been horny the entire time," she sighed.

"That's true," he replied.

"I so need it touched," she moaned, frustrated, "what are you doing now?"

"Can we have sex?" he whispered, "we've done everything else."

"Oh my god, Johnny," she moaned.

"Please," he pleaded, "let me make love to you."

"Oh my god, that just sounds so wrong," she sighed.

"I almost made you come, already," he reminded her.

"That doesn't make it right," she told him.

Johnny pleaded, begging for her consent, placing his thumbs inside the waistband of his boxers, as Tanya sat up showing interest.

12