Bad Uncle Ch. 02

Story Info
Uncle continues to be tempted.
2.2k words
4.41
28.2k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers

I stared at the ceiling for hours, both reveling in the feel of this naked young body next to me and panicking over the betrayal I had just committed. Betrayal to my wife, my sister-in-law, to myself, and to Stacey. She might be of legal age, but did she truly understand the ramifications of what we'd just done?

Eventually I fell into a restless sleep. Worrying wasn't going to change what had happened, but that doesn't ease the conscious. I dreamt of Stacey, of my wife, of getting caught. Yet my dreams seemed to always return to Stacey, her naked body, her hand gently stroking me.

My brain fought with me between reality and dream, and I pushed my way slowly into groggy consciousness to find Stacey still curled up against me, an impish grin on her face, slowly stroking my morning wood.

"Morning, Uncle Mike!" she whispered devilishly. Then her head quickly disappeared under the covers and I felt her mouth close over the head of my cock and start to suck on me furiously. I groaned and leaned my head back, as all the competing emotions washed away by the feeling of her lips sliding up and down the top couple of inches of my shaft.

Reaching down, I guided her body, moving her legs towards my head then encouraging her to straddle me so that her young pink pussy was right in front of my face. Unable to help myself I stuck out my tongue and licked her, tasting her young tangy musk on my tongue. I felt her moan around my cock, so I grabbed her ass and slowly pulled her down tighter against me so I could run my tongue up and down her slit, running the tip around her clit before lapping at her opening, then returning again to her nub.

Stacey started to lose her concentration and, while she kept my cock in her mouth, stopped moving. I continued lathering her pussy with my love, sucking all the juices I could from her, her taste energizing me, driving me crazy with desire. I could feel her clit swell under my tongue, and I continued my assault as I felt her legs start to gently tremble around me. I could tell she was close, and I sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. Stacey released my cock and cried out, and I felt her legs tighten around my head as I felt a gush of moisture flood her pussy as she came on my face.

I slowed my pace and gently licked her opening, allowing her orgasm to subside. Eventually she recovered enough and slowly disengaged her pussy from my mouth, swinging her leg over my head and spinning around so that she was facing me, then swinging her leg over me again so that she was astride me, her pussy resting against the underside of my cock. She brought her face close to mine and looked down at me.

"I love you so much, Uncle Mike. Thank you for this!" Then she reached down and grabbed my cock, guiding it to her entrance and slowly pressing down on me. Her eyes closed and her mouth hung open as my cock slowly sank into her. She continued pressing down, not stopping until I was completely buried inside her.

As our pubic bones met, she opened her eyes and looked down at me with glassy eyes. "It feels so good, Uncle Mike!" she panted. "I don't feel any pain today, I just feel..." she trailed off and sat up, putting her hands on my chest. Her head leaned back, her mouth hanging open as used her weight to make sure every centimeter of my cock was buried inside her.

I grabbed her hips and slowly started to guide her up, my eyes locked on her face as she rose up slowly, allowing inch after inch of my cock to withdraw from her. As I felt the cool air envelope my shaft almost to the head, I changed direction and started to pull her back down, re-inserting myself slowly into her. Her pussy was a velvety vice, so tight around me, so smooth!

Stacey tilted her head back forward and looked down at me, her eyes now locked on mine as she started to drive her own rhythm, rising up and down, stroking me with her pussy. She was breathing heavy but otherwise silent, and I could see the pleasure radiating through her as she experimented by changing angles slightly as she rode me.

I could feel the tension in her body start to rise again as she approached another orgasm.

"Look at me!" I commanded as her eyes closed. Stacey's eyes snapped open and she looked at me, continuing to rise and fall on the full length of my cock. "I want you to look at me while you cum!"

Stacey said nothing, but her eyes bored onto mine as she increased her speed, driving ever closer to orgasm. I reached up and gently pinched her nipples and she gasped but kept driving her hips up and down. I could fell her legs start to shake, and I could feel her pussy getting wetter around me. Suddenly she buried me deep inside her, crying out and collapsing forward onto me as she came. I could feel her pussy pulsating around me as she convulsed on my chest. Grabbing her hips, I started to thrust myself up into her and she cried out again, her arms hanging onto me as I continued to drive through her orgasm before with one last thrust I buried myself deep inside her and let myself explode, my cock throbbing as each contraction deposited my load deep inside her.

As my hips stopped jerking from my orgasm, we lay there silently wrapped around each other. Both of us were shaking, and an occasionally tremor would run through our bodies.

"I love you, Uncle Mike." Stacey murmured.

"I love you too, doll" I whispered back.

After a little while, I spoke again. "I'm going to have to start getting ready to check out and head home in a minute."

"I know. I'm just so comfortable right now."

"Me too. I hope this was as enjoyable for you as it was for me!" I added.

Stacey looked at me and nodded.

"Stacey..." I started, then trailed off. Stacey looked at me with a sad look on her face, as if she knew what was coming. "I had so much fun this weekend, but... but it's not fair to Aunt Sarah, your mother, or us to let this happen again."

Stacey nodded again, then a tear formed in the corner of her eye.

"I know, Uncle Mike. Deep down I know, but it's still..." Stacey sniffled, then continued. "Still hard to walk away from this weekend knowing we won't be together again. But I understand."

Without another word, Stacey got up and walked towards the bathroom. I watched her cross the room, my emotions a whirl between sharing her sadness, disgust at myself for allowing this to have occurred, and lingering arousal as I watched her tight ass sway across the room as she headed towards the bathroom.

I head the shower start in the bathroom. Rising out of bed, I looked around the room trying to mentally engage myself to start packing. The smell of sex permeated the room. My robe and her towel were lumped on the floor by the chair.

Suddenly I heard the ring of my cell on the nightstand table. I crossed over and looked at the display. Sarah it read. My mouth went dry as I wondered how I'd be able to speak to my wife standing stark naked with her sister's daughter's juices coating my face and cock.

"Hi babe!" I said, trying to remain keep my voice calm and steady.

"Hi Hun!" Sarah's voice came through the phone. "How was dinner with Stacey last night?"

"It was great! She's a lovely girl, I enjoy her company so much! How was your evening?"

"Boring!" Sarah replied. "I can't wait for you to get home!"

"Me too!" I lied. "I'm packing up now, I'm running a bit behind schedule, let me give you a ring when I'm at the airport?"

"Sure thing!" Sarah said. "If I don't answer, I have to run to Walmart because I'm out of pads and it's that time of the month."

"Great!" I thought to myself. "Ok hun, if I don't talk to you then I'll call you when I land. Love you!"

"Love you too!" she replied, then silence as she hung up the phone.

I stood there for a second, Sarah's voice resonating in my head. "Fuck it!" I thought to myself. Turning around, I marched to the bathroom. Stacey hadn't closed the door all the way and I pushed through it to find her standing there, one arm reaching into the shower to check the temperature.

I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms, my mouth descending on hers. I could feel a moment of hesitation, then she warmly returned my embrace, kissing me passionately as we wrapped our arms around each other, mine around her back and hers around my neck. Sliding my hands down I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I turned, then took a couple of steps towards the counter and set her ass down on it. Stacey leaned back against the mirror and stared at me.

Grabbing my now rock-hard cock, I lined up with her opening and buried myself inside her again. She was still tight, but well lubed by her juices and my cum. There was no holding back this time and I started thrusting into her rapidly, showing her young pussy no mercy. I reached down and hooked my arms under her knees. I lifted her legs, opening her even more to me, and continued to bury myself in her.

Stacey's hair was matted by the side of her face, and her fatty breasts jiggled, her nipples rock hard, as I continued to slam myself into her. This time it was all about my pleasure, and I couldn't stop myself as I pistoned in and out of her. I could feel her combined juices wetting my balls.

"Cum for me, Uncle Mike!" Stacey murmured as she reached up and caressed my face with her hands. That was enough and I buried myself inside her and came again, adding another load deep inside her pussy.

I collapsed forward, burying my face in Stacey's neck as emotions overcame me. Stacey wrapped her arms around me and just held me as I shook under her. She wrapped her legs around me and held me against her, and I could feel my softening cock slowly retreat, eventually flopping out of her sopping pussy.

"What do we do now?" Stacey quietly whispered to me.

"I don't know, doll. I don't know." I replied.

Eventually we withdrew from each other. Stacey climbed in the shower and I quickly threw my stuff in my bad, then jumped in the shower while Stacey dressed. I toweled dry, threw on some travelling clothes, then we silently checked out of the hotel and climbed in the car so I could drive her home.

"Uncle Mike, when are you going to be back?" Stacey finally asked.

"I don't know doll. It will probably be a couple of weeks." I replied quietly. "I'd be here tomorrow if I could."

We rode silently a little longer.

"Where are we going with this?" I asked Stacey. "We can't be together forever, and I'm concerned that we're going to end up sacrificing parts of our lives to continue this. Not that I don't want to be together!" I quickly added. "But we can't abandon family and friends and be sneaking around all the time."

I paused, and Stacey didn't say anything for a couple of minutes.

"I don't know." Stacey finally answered. "I just know that I love you, and I loved being with you. Maybe the next couple of weeks will help us figure it out, but I can't answer that now."

"Fair enough." I replied, as we pulled up in front of her house.

"Thank god her parents aren't home!" I thought to myself. Stacey opened the door and climbed out. Turning around, she leaned her head back in.

"Wait here one second. I have something for you." She said, then turned around and ran to the front door. She unlocked it and slipped inside, closing it behind her. I waited, then a couple of minutes later she came out with a grocery store bag. She came over and leaned in again, handing it to me.

"Think about me, Uncle Mike!" she said, then closed the door and scurried back in the house. Curious, I opened the bag. Inside were her panties, balled up at the bottom! I reached in and lifted them towards the top of the bag without removing them. My eyes quickly darted around, then I lifted the bag to my nose and slowly inhaled. Her aroma pierced my soul, the sensation spreading to every part of my body.

Forcing myself, I put the bag down next to me and shifted the car into drive and headed for the airport thinking to myself.

"Bad, bad, bad!"

Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers