Bad Uncle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey wasn't able to swallow it all and I could feel some leaking past her lips, dripping down onto my shaft and balls. I didn't care, I hadn't realized how pent up the evening had made me. Gradually Stacey pulled her head off of me, sitting back down in her seat and leaning back again contentedly. I didn't say anything, just breathing heavily as I let my body come down from the intense sensations. I could feel my cock, still slimy from my cum and her saliva, wilting and resting against my thigh.

"Thank you!" I was finally able to whisper. Stacey didn't say anything right away, and leaned over and nuzzled against me, sighing contentedly.

"I love the way you make me feel, Uncle Mike." She finally said. "I'm so happy that I was able to work up the courage to ask you to do this for me! I almost didn't..." she paused for a second, deep in thought. "If you had rejected me, I don't know what I would have done."

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her tighter against me. "I'm glad you did."

I felt Stacey's hand reach down and gently start stroking my now flaccid penis.

"I hope you're not done for the night!" she breathed in my ear, then giggled as she felt my dick twitch at her words.

"I think this old man can manage a little more!" I stated, confident that this sexy young woman would be able to get me primed for more than just a little. We were almost back at the hotel, so she didn't have much of an opportunity to get me going before we pulled into the parking lot. I killed the engine, then lifted my hips trying to pull my pants back up.

Getting out of the car, I tucked myself fully into my pants, making sure I was zipped and buttoned. I walked around to Stacey's side an opened the door for her, offering her my arm. She exaggerated her movements as she went to get out, spreading her legs for me with a wink as she swung them out before grabbing my arm and pulling herself to her feet.

I was the proudest man on the planet as we entered the hotel and strolled through the lobby. I told Stacey to wait by one of the sofas and went to the front desk and asked them to deliver a bottle of wine to my room, then returned to Stacey's side.

As we approached the elevator, there was an older couple waiting for it as well. As the bell announced its arrival, the older couple motioned for us to enter first.

"Thank you!" I grabbed Stacey's arm and guided her into the elevator, turning around to face the front once we were in.

"What floor?" the gentleman in the other couple asked as they followed us into the elevator.

"Four please." I replied, and they turned around to face front, pressing both the 4 and 5 buttons.

As the door closed, I reached down and put my hand on Stacey's ass. She didn't say anything, and I didn't look at her. Slowly I started to walk the back of her dress up, until I felt the end of it arrive under my fingers. I took my middle finger and slowly slid it up the crease of her ass, then slid it back down and pressed it gently between her legs. I could swear to god I could smell her arousal and wondered if the other couple could smell it too. I could feel the heat from between her legs and slid my finger a little further between her legs, until I could feel the moisture coming from her. I wiggled my finger just a little and heard a short intake of breath.

The elevator dinged, signaling our arrival on the 4th floor. As the doors opened, the couple parted to let us exit the elevator between them. I lifted my hand off her ass and moved it to her lower back, steering her in front of me and out of the elevator. A twinge of excitement ran through me when I realized that her dress was still bunched up in the back. It had fallen to just cover her ass but hadn't fallen all the way down! She definitely gave our companions a good peek, and I could just imagine their thoughts as we moved into the hall and the elevator doors closed behind us.

I escorted Stacey down the hall, opening the door to my room and holding it open for her. Stacey walked over to the window and opened the blinds. As she gazed out, I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling us together in a warm embrace with my chin resting on her head. We stood there in silence, just looking out at the night. I, at least, was completely content.

A knock on the door brought me out of my daze. Reluctantly releasing Stacey, I went to the door and opened it to find a young man holding a bottle of wine and two glasses. I let him in the room, and he set the glasses down on the dresser. Stacey turned around to watch him, and his eyes raised and looked at her intently.

Still holding the bottle, he pulled a corkscrew out of his pocket and opened the wine with practiced efficiency. He poured one of the glasses and his eyes left Stacey and turned to me as he handed the glass to me. I took a sip and nodded, and his gaze returned to Stacey as he poured another glass and brought it to her.

She accepted the glass from him. His gaze lingered on her for a minute before he turned back to me. I signed for the wine and handed him a few bucks for his service. He thanked me, then with one last look at Stacey turned and exited the room.

"Looks like you had an admirer!" I chuckled. Stacey blushed. I walked over to her and held my glass up. "To a wonderful evening!" I toasted, and Stacey clinked my glass gently before taking a sip of wine. She turned back towards the window and continued to gaze out, occasionally taking another small sip from her glass. She seemed wistful.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked.

Stacey turned to look at me. "When is this going to end? You're going to head home tomorrow to return, when? And then what?" Stacey paused. The look on her face told me she was struggling to say something.

"I love you too, Stacey." I volunteered, hoping I was saying the right thing. Stacey started to cry, and I quickly closed the gap between us. I grabbed her glass and set it down, pulling her into an embrace.

"I love you too, Uncle Mike!" Stacey cried, burying her face in my chest. "That's what worries me!"

"Look doll, I can't predict the future. I don't know how long you'll be in love with an old fart like me, or when you'll decide you want to be with someone your own age.

"That will never happen Uncle Mike!" Stacey started to protest.

"Shh..." I said. "It may, or it may not. All we can do is play it as it comes, and enjoy the times we have together, and we'll navigate the future together!" Stacey hugged me tighter.

"And besides, I'm not leaving tomorrow, I'm here until Saturday!"

Stacey looked up at me, tears still on her face, but at least now she was smiling. I bent down and kissed one of her tears away, then moved to her other eye and kissed that tear away as well. My lips moved to her mouth and we kissed, first gently, then with gathering intensity. My hands gently caressed her back, then slowly worked my way down until I reached her ass. I squeezed gently, then started to work her dress up again until my hands were touching her young skin. I kneaded her ass gently, feeling her moan into my mouth as I did.

I started to raise her dress up higher, and she pulled back, raising her arms above her head and allowing me to pull her dress off before tossing it onto the chair in the corner. She stood in front of me, naked, and I drank in her youthful body, admiring every curve. Her pert breasts were suspended in the air, her perky nipples pointing out at me. Her body was gorgeous, but it was her face, her smile that really got to me.

I moved back closer to Stacey and took her back in my arms, feeling her breasts press against me. Slowly I walked her backwards towards the bed. When her legs hit the edge, I followed her down as she sat on the edge then reclined, our lips never leaving each other. Her hands reached in front of me and frantically pulled at my shirt, lifting it over my head as we continued to kiss passionately. We broke just long enough for her to pull my shirt off. As it passed my face, I buried my face in her neck, kissing her just beneath her ear, then nibbling gently on her earlobe.

Her arms wrapped around me as I settled in between her legs, pushing my still clothed lower half between her legs. She instinctively wrapped her legs gently around me, pulling me tighter against her pussy. I kissed from the side of her face, slowly working my way down to her throat, then down between her breasts. Her skin had a slightly salty taste, and I ran my tongue between her breasts, then slowly underneath each one where they met her chest. Slowly I moved my inward, spiraling inward closer and closer to her nipple, before gently pinching it between my lips then sucking it in.

Stacey groaned and arched her back, pushing her breast against my mouth. I pulled back, allowing her nipple to pop from my mouth before moving to her other breast and sucking that one in as well. Stacey's hands ran through my hair, following my head as I slowly moved down her stomach, feeling it tense and contract as I ticked it with feathery kisses.

As I felt the leading edge of the light fuzz surrounding her pussy, I changed direction and slowly kissed across over to her upper thigh. I could hear light gasps coming from Stacey as I kissed the top of her thigh, then slid down towards her knee. Her legs spread as I continued to slide down, and I could feel the heat and smell her arousal. My cock was straining against my pants again, but I focused all my energy on her. I slowly worked my way up her inner thigh, then planted a gentle kiss on her mound.

I looked up at her as she tilted her head and looked down at me, her eyes pleading, her lips slightly parted. I ducked my head and slowly ran my tongue up her pussy from bottom to top, then slowly started to work my tongue between her lips. Stacey gasped and I felt a tremor run through her body. Her hands returned to my head, trying to pull me tighter against her. As I continued to lap at her opening, I could feel her lips parting as her arousal grew. I worked my way up to her clit and started to rub back and forth with the tip of my tongue.

I brought my right hand up beneath me, and slowly slid one finger inside her. Stacey arched her back as I slowly slid my finger in and out of her, reveling in her tightness. She cried out as I added a second finger and started thrusting them slowly in and out, caressing the walls of her pussy. It was amazing how tight she was around my fingers!

I twisted my hand slightly and started to rub her g-spot with the ends of my fingers.

"Of Fuck!" Stacey squealed as I started to put a little more pressure on her g-spot and increasing the speed of my tongue circling around her clit. I couldn't get enough of her, the taste was intoxicating and blanking out every other thought it my head.

"Oh god! Fuck! Ugghhhh!" Stacey cried as I flicked her clit quicker under my tongue. I could feel her thighs tensing around my head and new her orgasm was closing in. Right when she was on the edge, I started to rub the tip of my pinky against her asshole, gently circling.

"Wha...??" Stacey grunted. Just then my pinky slid into her ass.

Stacey screamed as she toppled over the edge into orgasm. Her arms flew out to the side, fists grabbing the blanket and pulling it up as her body clenched inward. Her pussy flooded with her juices, and I lapped them up as I withdrew my fingers, and she twisted and turned as her body shook violently.

"Enough... enough!!" Stacey commanded, pulling herself back and away from me, then lying back and rocking back and forth, her hand clamped tight over her pussy.

I watched her for a few moments, reveling in her pleasure.

"What the fuck was that?" she gasped as her body slowly started to relax, an occasional aftershock shooting through her.

"You've never had a g-spot orgasm before?" I asked, grinning.

"Oh my god! I've never experienced that before!"

I stood up and finally released my aching cock from my pants, pushing them down and stepping out of them. Stacey lay there and looked at me quietly, expectantly, and welcomed me into her arms as I crawled back up her body, nestling myself between her legs so that the head of my cock was lined up with her opening.

I kissed her passionately as I slowly rotated my hips, nudging my way slowly inside her. Stacey disengaged from my kiss as I entered her, laying her head back as she gasped in pleasure. Slowly I pressed forward, feeling her pussy clench at me, until I was fully inside her.

I remained there for a second, just enjoying the feel of her surrounding me, and she brought her mouth back against mine. Gently we kissed as I started slowly withdrawing, then burying myself completely within her. We kept this leisurely pace up for a few minutes, but our urgency built and I started sliding myself in and out of her a little quicker. Stacey's legs wrapped around me, her dainty feet resting on my ass. Our kiss broke as Stacey's head lolled back, her moans getting louder as I increased my pace. I could hear her pussy squelching as I thrust into her, and I could feel my cock start to tingle as I got closer to my own orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" I whispered in her ear, and Stacey groaned in appreciation.

"Me too!" she gasped. "Don't cum yet... I'm so close!"

I willed myself to continue as I started to pound into her harder and harder.

"Uncle Mike, I'm gonna... please... I'm gonna..." she squealed then suddenly I could feel her pussy convulse around me, her arms and legs contracting around me as she came, her mouth open in a silent scream. The pulses on my cock pushed me over the edge and I thrust into her once, twice, then a third time as I came hard, my body shaking as I came, each pulse of my cock depositing my cum deep inside Stacey.

I collapsed into her arms and we lay there entwined, both breathing heavily as we came down from our orgasms. I could feel my softening cock slide out of Stacey, and I rolled off to her side onto my back. She rolled into me and nestled against my side. We lay their silently, her hand gently stroking my chest, just enjoying being together. I could feel her shiver slightly, and realized that it was cold in the room, so I kicked the blankets down from under us, then with Stacey's help pulled them up over us before returning to our position.

I must have dozed off as I awoke to a darkened room. I had rolled to my side and was spooning a sleeping Stacey, my arm draped over her side, my hand resting against her bare stomach. I could feel her chest rise and fall with each deep breath. I was pressed against her ass, and with this realization my cock started to rise.

Knowing I only had a few more hours before we had to part ways, I brought my hand and slowly slid it down her stomach. Gently I ran my fingers between her legs, and she lightly moaned in her sleep and rolled back towards me slightly, spreading just enough for me to start gently rubbing her pussy with my fingers. I ran my fingertips slowly over her clit, putting just a little pressure on it.

Stacey turned her head towards me and kissed me, slowly, passionately, as I continued to gently rub her. Her leg lifted and gently rested on my hip, giving me better access to her wet pussy. As we kissed and I rubbed, I slid my ass a little closer until my cock was resting between her legs.

I stopped rubbing her just long enough to guide the tip of my cock towards her opening, and with a slightly thrust of my hips felt the head part her lips and slide inside her. We continued to kiss as I started to slide gently in and out of her, my fingers returning and resuming gently circling her clit. She moaned into my mouth as I continued my leisurely pace, neither of us any hurry.

Stacey mewled into my mouth as I pushed myself into her, my angle from behind pressing the head of my cock against her g-spot. I probed over and over, and I could feel her hips gyrating as I teased her with my fingers. I could feel her body start to tremble, and she stopped kissing me, her mouth open as she focused on her pleasure. I kept my pace steady and with a couple of more strokes she shuddered quietly as she came. Feeling her body experiencing its release triggered my own orgasm, and I pushed into her, pulling her tightly against me as I came deep inside her.

Wordlessly we lay there for a few minutes before drifting back to sleep, my cock still inside her.

We woke to the jarring blare of the alarm clock. I groaned, and rolled over, smacking at the snooze button. Laying back, I blinked for a minute, my brain slowly waking up. Groaning, I rolled back the clock and shut off the alarm, preventing it from going off again.

I stared at the ceiling for moment, dreading getting on with the day. I could feel Stacey stretch next to me, and she rolled over. She nuzzled her face into my chest, her naked breasts pressing against me. Her arm gently stroked my stomach, and she casually tossed a leg over me.

"Do I have to go?" she whined. "Let's play hooky today and spend the day in bed!"

I knew I shouldn't. I was in enough trouble at work already, was way behind in critical work that was extremely visible throughout the organization and would cost my career significantly if I didn't succeed with our product launch.

"That sounds wonderful!" I said, before the logical part of my brain could set me straight.

"Awesome! I'll pretend I'm my mom and call myself in sick to school!" Stacey said. "After I take a shower!" With that she rolled off me, and I watched as her pert ass strolled towards the bathroom, grabbing her cell phone off the dresser on the way. As I heard the bathroom door shut, I lay my head back down on the pillow staring at the ceiling.

As I reached for my own phone to text my boss that I wouldn't be at work today, all I could think was "Bad, bad, bad!!"

12