Bag-Face's Debut

Story Info
Submissive lezzies must suck cock!
1.3k words
4.05
15.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyleen boredly turned "Antiques Road Show" off.

Ky felt her phone beeping with texts from her former submissive...

Maripat--the poor idiot back in Smeaton.

Maripat who had been affectionately called "Livermush" by Mistress Kyleen was really going through withdrawal...

Offering Ky money or a trip to Paris...

Maripat could afford it--she was the vocalist for "Yasmine Jasmine and Paul"... and so much more. But Ky would never return to Maripat. The gig here was too sweet.

Now Synthia and the Cow were out shopping, or something. They were supposed to get lobster for dinner.

Well, for Kyleen and Synthia and Jonathan, when he dropped by.

The Cow didn't need a lot of lobster.

Kyleen was going to give Lourdes a bowl of Quaker Oats, and she'd eat it and like it.

She'd better.

The door opened and Synthia walked in, dropping the keys to the Cow's Mercedes in a little bowl.

Behind her, lumbering under five grocery bags, was Lourdes.

Synthia came into the living room and sat in the recliner, grinning at Kyleen.

"We went to Skip's Dock to get the lobsters, but Lourdes had a little accident."

Kyleen watched Lourdes walking around in the kitchen, and heard some squelching.

"Before we went into the store, we went out on the dock, the Cow wanted to show me a boat, and I kinda tripped her."

"Good thing she can swim" Kyleen chuckled.

"Yup. It was like Shamu the Killer Whale.

Every time Lourdes tried to climb up the dock out of the water, I pushed an oar in her stomach and she fell in again."

Kyleen began laughing at the image.

Synthia shouted. "Lourdes, make Ky and me a couple of Mojitos. But take those wet clothes off."

"I-I should go change, Synthia?"

"No, don't bother. Come out here in your unfortunate birthday suit."

Kyleen snorted.

A few minutes later, Lourdes, wearing only an apron, came and brought the girls each a drink.

Hispanic but pale and albino...the older woman's shoulders slumped as she squinted at the young women through her red-tinted glasses.

Ky spotted a cigarette burn on Lourdes's left breast...that was a gas-that night.

"Did I tell you that you could wear an apron?" Synthia slammed her drink on the coffee table.

"N-No. But when you cook, the stove--"

"What, you afraid you're going to get those saggy tits burned? Did you put the lobsters in the pot?"

"Not yet. I was working on the potatoes."

"Maybe I should dip your tits in the boiling water. Make you scream. Last weekend, remember Ky?

I threw my coffee on Fatty's tits and she howled like a rabid pig."

Kyleen was about to roll a joint to enjoy with her Mojito, but paused to watch Synthia confront the Cow.

Synthia rose from the recliner, her tits bouncing in the striped crop top.

Walking up to the older woman, Synthia ripped the apron off, standing back as Lourdes held her hands together and stared at the carpet.

"What are you looking at...look me in the eye!"

Synthia gave Lourdes a roundhouse slap, and Lourdes fell back.

"S-Synthia, you told me not to look you in the eye. It's disrespectful, you said."

"It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind, dumbass. But maybe you're right.

If you have the apron on, you might not make our male guests toss their cookies when they come.

Actually, I have a better idea.

Go in the kitchen and cut eye holes and a mouth hole in one of the bags and put it on your head."

At six o'clock, Jonathan opened the door.

"Ky, Synthia? I'm here."

Jonathan was taking a bartending course at the community college, where he'd met Synthia.

He thought Syn was really hot with her dyed pink hair and 32 C's.

"Hey there, Jonathan!" Synthia walked into the hall and greeted Jonathan with a kiss.

"You remember my roommate Kyleen, right?"

Jonathan waved at Kyleen, who was playing with an Xbox..."Naughty Bear" or something.

"This is my other roommate, Bag-Face."

Jonathan stood in the dining room and looked down at what appeared to be a brown bag attached to a kneeling, dead white...flabby and pudgy form.

God women look gross when their stomach and the crotch area pooch out.

But fuck, the Bag-whatever was naked. And kneeling in the dining room.

"Want some head?" Synthia grinned at Jonathan.

"Ex-excuse me?"

"Before dinner. Bag-Face loves sucking dicks.

Just stick your wiener through the bottom hole. The top holes are her eyes."

A muffled voice came from the bag.

"Synthia, I am a lesbian. Please respect—"

As Jonathan gaped, Synthia , without looking down (she was grinning at Jonathan) violently kicked the fat, kneeling creature in the stomach.

Synthia was wearing some sharp boots.

Jonathan watched in horror as Bag-Face fell over on her side.

Synthia turned to look at Bag-Face for the first time.

"Did I ask you what your fucking sexual orientation was, you pulpy wetback?"

Synthia kicked the stomach again.

All of a sudden Kyleen was away from the Xbox.

Ky was kind of hot, too...but a wee bit chubby.

Not as chubby at the creature on the floor.

Ky kicked Bag-Face in the crotch, which Jonathan noticed was shaved and grossly humongous.

" Get up, Bag-Face!"

Kyleen reached down and grabbed one of Bag-Face's nipples.

She pulled and screaming, Bag-Face stood up, moving disorientedly around the dining room.

"I can't believe how rude you are to our guest."

Ky reached between Bag-Face's legs and yanked, and Jonathan saw a little steel ring that was encircling the labia.

"See this, Jonathan?" Ky asked as she pulled the ring again, eliciting a shriek from Bag-Face.

"Uh, yeah. I really should go, maybe."

"No, not at all. Don't let this ruin your evening.

When Bag-Face asked Syn and me to live here, she gave us this little steel ring, which look, has a little padlock on it.

Bag-Face locked it on her clit, and told us that if her behavior was off, we should keep it on, and maybe once a week, we'd let her frig herself and then lock it back on."

"She pays us to live here." Synthia reached over and rubbed Jonathan's crotch area.

"We have to do what she hired us for."

"She-she PAYS you."

Jonathan was starting to think he shouldn't have moved to

Buttermilk Falls.

Or shouldn't have taken the community college course. Ames, Iowa, where his folks lived, was looking very attractive right now.

Ky interrupted Synthia.

"And we prepared Bag-Face for your comin' over. See her back and her butt?"

Without being prodded, Bag --Face turned around and Jonathan could see long fresh

weals and welts crisscrossing her buttocks, lower thighs and on her back.

"Yup. Ky always stops when she hits blood, but I don't.

We got Bag-Face willing to give you a nice blowjob before dinner, but she has changed her mind.

This means that I'm takin' her through the slidin' doors and cut another switch from the bramble bush."

"No, please" the bag puffed.

"Please don't whip me, Miss Synthia. I can't take any more."

"So are you going to suck our guest off?"

The bag began shaking.

"I am a committed lesbian. I am a contributing editor to "Ms." magazine. I—"

Ky interrupted the pleading and grabbed Bag-Face's arm and dragged her through the sliding door to the back yard.

Jonathan looked away but couldn't ignore the older woman's screams.

Jonathan had noticed, though that Bag-Face was very, very horny, and that streams

of pussy juice had been running down her fat thighs.

"Relax, Jonathan. I think tomorrow I am going to take Bag-Face to a public restroom in Buttermilk National Park and give her real experience sucking cock.

I shouldn't subject your poor wiener to her inexperienced lips and—"

Jonathan jogged out of the house and jumped in his truck. Without going home to get his bag, he hit Highway 41...

He thought of Elton John's song "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" and the "I'm returning to my plow" verse.

But strangely, Jonathan stopped at the first gas station to go in the bathroom and jerk his dick, thinking of Bag-Face's day tomorrow.

Incredibly-several miles away...Bag-face now liberated from the cruel chastity ring by

her kind mistresses...

She was frigging herself also...

And thinking also about the dick-sucking tutorial tomorrow!