Bailey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes locking with hers, they sparkled in a way that told her he liked what he saw. Then he was lifting his knees onto the foot of the bed and lowering his body between her spread legs. His hands cuffing the tops of her inner thighs, his face hovered inches from her sex as he paused for a moment.

Heat radiating against her sex and his breath swirling over it, she held her own breath in anticipation while bringing one hand to rest on the back of his head.

Although it was only a moment, it seemed to be forever before he leaned in and swiped his tongue up through her slit. Feeding the tropical gusts wafting through her, these caused her embers to burst into flames.

"Ooh," she whimpered, her hand tensing at the back of his head.

Slipping his arms under and around her legs, his tongue slid up and down through her wet slit with the same loving intention and slowly building hunger he had shown her breasts. Swiping past her opening, the tip brushed against its walls with enough pressure to make them tingle. At the top it swiped across her clit, sending jolts of electricity through the little button and making it swell out from under its hood.

Her fires growing hotter and hotter, her sex grew wetter with each swipe of his tongue. Her hips rolling and twitching, her legs shuddered and her feet slip back and forth. Her fingers tensing, one set twined into his hair and the other scratched at the bedspread.

Up and down his tongue swiped...

Licking her slit...

Up and down...

Brushing at her opening...

Up and down...

Swiping at her clit...

Up and down...

"Ooh," she whimpered, an orgasm manifesting among her fires.

The tip of his tongue settled at her opening... forced her walls open... gently massaged them.

"Ooh yes." Her one hand clawed at the bedspread, the other held his head.

He licked up through her slit... to her clit. Locked his lips around it... suckled... his tongue flicking.

"Ooh God." Her fires flaring into a bonfire, the orgasm dancing among it made her muscles quiver with its euphoric promise and her legs tense to lift herself off the bed in offering.

His tongue sliding back down through her slit, he massaged her opening for another minute, then moved back up to suckle on her clit again.

Again, it had been months since a man had done this. And even before that, none had done it with such loving patience. The sensations fed the orgasm, caused it to momentarily tower over the bonfire's flames before exiting them. Whimpering as it rolled toward its release, her head lulled to one side, some of her dark hair fluttering and settling across her cheek.

As if knowing she was on the verge of cumming, he rapidly swiped his tongue up and down through her slit, halting the orgasm at the very edge of release.

"Ooh." She needily whimpered as it lingered there, teasing her with its promise, making her muscles quiver and her hips tremble.

His tongue sliding up, his lips locked around her clit and, as he suckled, his tongue rapidly flicked against the button.

"Ooh God!" Bailey cried out as the orgasm roared off the ledge, crashed through her with waves of ecstasy smashing against towering cliffs. Her head snapped back on her straining neck, her mouth fell open and her eyes shut. Behind them, brilliant bolts of lightning crackled and flashed in a show that challenged the storm outside. Her muscles spasmed. Her body twisted and writhed upon the bed. Her back arched and her breasts rolled atop her chest. Her one hand clawed at the bedcover and jerked. The other locked firmly onto the back of his head, holding him tightly against her sex as her trembling legs tried to snap shut around it.

His arms stopping them from doing so, Tom continued suckling and licking her clit as she whimpered and cried out with pleasure. The exertion of her spasming muscles soon made her flesh shimmer with a thin sheen of sweat and, as her head snapped from side-to-side, strands of her hair stuck to her cheeks.

"Ooh. Ooh yes," she mewled when the orgasm eventually began to subside.

As her body softened, his tongue slid down to where the orgasm had caused her opening to expand on its own and massaged its walls for a moment. Then he returned to her clit, gently licking it a few times.

A series of aftershocks making her body shudder upon the bed through, her feet skidded atop the bedspread in search of placement. Gradually opening her eyes, she turned so she could gaze down her body to where he was looking back at her, his eyes sparkling happily while licking her pussy a few more times.

"Tom," she whispered with both need and appreciation.

Pulled his arms from around her legs, he wiped at the juices on his chin then slowly crept up along her body. His manhood brushed against her inner thigh... rigid and big, making her mewl as electricity shot along her nerves. Then he was on his hands above her, his cock settled atop her sex... pressing... and the electricity intensified.

Not since losing her virginity had Bailey gone so long without sex... without touching a flesh-and-blood cock... without having one inside her. Nor had anyone shown so much patience getting to this point, or done so with such intentional appreciation. Added to the times she had thought about Tom and this possibility, the sensation of his cock resting against her pussy... so close to penetrating her... made her body surge with desire for him.

Her hips rolling and twisting, she tried to line herself up with the head and slide onto it. Failing to do so, she impatiently reached down between them with one hand, intent on doing it manually.

"Ooh," she whimpered when he stopped her.

Grabbing her wrist, he brought her hand above her head and dropped onto on elbow so that he could pin it there. Then, before she could even try with her other hand, he grabbed that wrist and pinned it as well.

"Tom," she whispered again as she stared up into his smiling eyes, her hips continuing to roll and rub her sex against his cock.

Silently leaning down, he softly kissed her. Closing her eyes and kissing him back, she then felt him lean in to bring his lips to her ear.

"You are so beautiful, Bailey. So sexy," he whispered after kissing it.

"Mmm," she sighed, his warmth breath swirling in the cavity.

"So beautiful." His teeth nipped at her earlobe.

"Mmm."

"You liked me licking your pussy, didn't you."

"Yes." Even though it was obviously a statement and not a question, and she didn't understand why, she felt the need to answer.

"Yes, you did. You liked having your pussy eaten. You came while I was doing it, didn't you."

"Yes." Again, she didn't understand why she felt the need to answer.

"And now you're rubbing your pussy against my cock." He kissed her earlobe.

"Yes." She breathed, her hips continuing to roll... doing exactly what he had said.

"Do you want my cock, Bailey? Do you want me inside you?"

"Yes." Panting with that very desire coursing through her, she eagerly rubbed her wet pussy against his rigid cock.

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you." He nipped at her earlobe a little harder and his own hips rolled, pressing his cock even firmer against her sex.

"Yes," she groaned, starting to understand.

"You're a naughty girl that wants my hard cock deep inside her pussy."

"Yes. Ooh God, yes," She mewled, believing she now understood. And, like so many other things, Tom's dirty talk was more practiced, smoother, and confident than the other guys that had tried it. Somehow this stoked her fires and fueled her desire to new heights. Her hips twisting and twitching, she rubbed herself against his cock with more emphasis.

As he lifted his hips and reached between them with his empty hand, she mewled excitedly. Expecting him to sink inside of her, she tried and failed to hold her body still, her hips continuing to delicately roll in anticipation.

"Ooh." She needily whimpered when his hips remained suspended, holding the tip of his cock teasingly against her opening. Looking up, her eyes silently pleading from under heavy lids, her hips lifted as she tried to slide herself onto his shaft.

But he lifted his hips too, keeping the tip pressing against her.

"You are so beautiful," he sighed. "Such a beautiful, naughty girl."

In his eyes she saw the same hunger and desire that was coursing through her. Only his was being held in place by a determination to abstain from giving in too soon.

Again, no guy had ever shown such patience. They had rushed to get themselves inside of her. And it made her mind reel even as it stoked her desire, made her fires dance excitedly.

"Yes, Tom. I'm a naughty girl. A dirty little girl that wants your cock inside of me." Gasping out the words she thought he wanted, she was struck by the realization that she wanted to say them. That something had been holding them in. But once freed, they felt freeing and her body surged with an intensity she had never experienced. "Ooh God, I want your cock. I want you inside of me." She panted, willingly confessing anything to him... for him.

His eyes sparkled...

His hips slowly dropped...

The tip of his cock pressed against her opening...

Pushed her walls apart...

The head following...

Forced them open...

Spread them apart...

"God yes." Kicking her feet down into the bed, she lifted herself onto the first inches of his thick shaft and whimpered as it stretched her.

As their union met resistance, his hand came out from between them to help hold him up and he lifted his hips, extracting a portion of his cock. Then, as they dropped again, his entire cock sunk deep inside of her and his crotch mashed against hers.

"Ooh God, yes. Ooh God, yes." She whimpered, her eyes closing and her head rolling back. She had seen the size of his manhood... had felt it rubbing against her. Yet, the sensation of it stretching her open and stuffing her pussy made her fires flare higher. Wanting to grab onto his shoulders for better leverage as they ground their crotches against one another, she tried pulling her wrist from his grasp.

"Such a beautiful, naughty girl." His hips lifting, they dropped and slid his cock deep inside her again.

"Ooh yes," she moaned.

"So beautiful." As he began lifting and dropping his hips with a slow, rhythmic pace, he released her wrists so that he could hold himself up with both hands.

Reveling in the sensation of finally being fucked by a flesh-and-blood cock after so long fueled the lust coursing through her. Her freed hands flew up around his sides to clasp onto his upper back and her legs wrapped themselves around his, her ankles interlocking.

His rhythm slowly building, he thrust into her again and again while whispering that she was beautiful, sexy, and naughty. His thrusts pushed her ass down into the bed, caused her body to rock beneath him and her breasts to delicately roll upon her chest, their flesh being caressed by his hair hanging down.

"Ooh yes. Yes," she panted, another orgasm soon manifesting among her fires. Its building promise made her nerves crackle with anticipation, her muscles tremble under her shimmering flesh, her hands grab harder at his back.

Up and down his hips rocked...

In and out his cock pumped...

In and out...

Its thick shaft stretching her...

In and out...

Its size stuffing her...

In and out...

Filling her...

In and out...

In...

Out...

The orgasm growing among the flames, she tried to bounce her ass off the bed to meet his thrusts as she stared up into his smiling, handsome face. Seeing his eyes boiling with lust reminded her of the feelings from minutes earlier and she told him that she was a naughty girl... that his cock felt good inside her.

An animalistic growl rattled his throat as he rewarded her by rapidly driving his cock deep inside her a few times.

"Ooh God, yes! Yes! Ooh God!" She cried out, the orgasm charging from the fires and crashing through her. Her eyes clamping shut and her mouth falling open to release more cries, her head flew back on her straining neck and snapped from side-to-side. Lightning split the darkness behind her closed lids. Her muscles spasmed and her fingers dug into his back. Her pussy clinched around his shaft and her pelvis twitched spastically, her body trying to fuck him back.

His rhythm softening, Tom continued thrusting into her... stuffing her pussy again and again as waves of ecstasy crashed through her. Her body writhing beneath him for several moments, she panted and moaned out her pleasures.

Then the orgasm began to fade.

A fresh sheen of sweat coating her flesh, her body softened and her head gently lulled to one side. Lying there, basking in the subsiding pleasure, she shuddered with aftershocks as he continued rhythmically fucking her.

"You do like being fucked," he sighed when she stopped shuddering.

Biting at her lip, she turned to look up into his warm eyes and her lips curled into a devilish smile.

"I'm a naughty girl," she whispered.

Roiling lust flashed in his eyes...

His hips drove her cock into her...

Slammed her ass into the bed...

"Ooh!" She whimpered, her eyes closing and her head rolling back.

"Get on top," he whispered, one hand reaching back to grab her ankles and forcing them apart.

Opening her eyes as he quickly cuffed her hip and rolled onto his back, pulling her with him, she reflexively used her own limbs to roll with him. Then she was straddling him with her knees on the bed, their crotches mashed together and his cock deep inside her. Leaning forward just enough to rest her hands on his chest, she rolled her hips to grind herself on his rigid shaft and whimpered with the sensation.

"You are so beautiful." he sighed, his hands holding her hips. "So beautiful."

Her head lulling back so that her dark hair hung down her slightly arched back, she rocked back and forth for a few moments, reveling in the feel of his manhood stuffing her pussy. Then she lifted up a few inches and dropped back down, sighing with the sensation of fucking herself with inches of his cock. As she started pumping herself on and off his cock, fucking herself with it, her flesh shimmered in the limited lighting, her tans lines were highlighted, and her swollen, dark nipples stood out at the front of her delicately rolling breasts.

"Yes. Such a beautiful, naughty girl," he whispered.

Up and down she humped...

Sliding her pussy on and off his cock...

On and off...

Her walls slipping along its rigid flesh...

Up and down...

The shaft filling her...

In and out...

Stuffing her...

Up and down...

In and out...

Fresh tropical breezes gusted through her, stirring new waves of lust and fanning the fires within her loins. As they once more flared into a bonfire, another orgasm stirred among them. Her nerves tingling with excited anticipation of its promise, she humped herself on his cock faster... faster.

"So damn beautiful," Tom groaned, his hands growing firmer on her hips.

Her head rolling forward, she opened her eyes to look down at him. The tingling of her nerves instantly intensified when she recognized his lustful expression and the way his muscles were tightening.

Bailey loved the sensation of a man cumming inside her. And the thought of this man, who she had had a crush on for so long and who had already given her so much pleasure, being on the verge of doing just that strengthened her own impending orgasm.

"Ooh God," she mewled, her hands slipping down beside him and her body folding forward to bring her lips to his as she drove her tongue into his mouth.

With her breasts mashed against his chest, her hips rhythm increased to slap her pussy up and down on his cock. His own hips rising to meet her thrusts, his hands slid up along her body. After moving her hair from his face and to her back, one of them held it and gently tugged while the other cupped her ass. He then shifted his legs and bent his knees so that he could drive his cock up into her pussy. With him taking control of their fucking, her hips twitched each time his shaft stuffed her.

The orgasm exiting the fires and rolling toward its release, Bailey broke their kiss to bring her mouth to his ear.

"I'm a naughty girl," she whispered, once more experiencing that freeing sensation.

"Yes, you are a naughty girl," he responded, his warm breath swirling in her ear. His one hand tugging a little harder on her hair, the other's fingers gripped her ass tighter.

Up and down his hips humped...

In and out his cock pumped...

Filling her...

In and out...

Stuffing her...

In and out...

His hand tugging on her hair...

In and out...

The other holding her ass...

In and out...

In...

Out...

The speed and force of his fucking caused the orgasm to linger at the edge of release... held it teetering there with pulsating promise.

"Fuck me, Tom. Fuck your naughty girl," she whimpered, trying to force its release.

While that didn't work, its effect on him did.

His hips rapidly shooting up, he frantically drove his cock into her half a dozen more times, then froze with it buried as deep inside her as possible. Then an animalistic growl rattled in his throat as he started cumming.

The sensation of his cock twitching and jerking inside her, unleashing his seed, tore the orgasm off the ledge.

"Ooh God! Ooh yes!" She cried out. Her back arching, her head flew up, hair fluttering. For a third time, brilliant bolts of lightning split the darkness behind her closed eyes. Her muscles spasmed. Her nipples swiped back and forth against his chest. Her hands clawed at the bedspread. Her sex clamped around his cock, her hips spastically rolled and twitched.

Holding firm to her hair and ass, Tom ground his crotch against hers as his cock unleashed shot after shot of cum deep inside her. Bailey's orgasm continuing to crash through her, her hips humped and twitched with determination when it began to settle down, her tightly clinging pussy milking the last drops from him. Then, when it began to fade, she rocked her body on and off his manhood several times.

The waves subsiding, her softening body dropped onto his, mashing her breasts against his chest. Bringing her lips to his and offering him her tongue, she rolled her hips to grind her pussy on his softening manhood while shuddering with aftershocks.

When they too faded, she slid off him onto her side and into his arm. A quiet, sad sigh escaped her lips as his cock slipped from her velvety embrace. As he pulled her close, she molded her body to his and draped one leg across his.

"I'm gonna call off work tomorrow," she whispered suggestively.

"Probably a good idea. I don't think we're gonna get to sleep very soon," he agreed, his hand sliding down to cup her ass.

The End