Bait

Story Info
Charles invites a visitor to enter. It was the polite thing.
4.3k words
3.96
8.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the usual busy week, couple of day trips along with the mandatory crise du jour, except this was really more of a crise du semaine as the diesel stocks started dwindling. But Charlotte was out taking care of Aunt Peg, and Katie was passing through town on her way back to Korea after doing another Red Flag at Nellis. She stopped in long enough to borrow the car to go see her grandfather and spend time talking with their hands demonstrating how to dog fight. She was assigned the 8th FW, and he had flown with the 8th TFW during Vietnam. She recently qualified as flight lead, and so there was lots to talk about, even if her F-16 could things that would break his F-4D in half.

The Colonel was none too pleased when his daughter married a loadmaster and then even less when the only grandchild was a girl---it's a generational thing. But then she went to the Academy and even better, became a fighter pilot. So all was forgiven for the most part. I mean he still calls me Sergeant, and I of course call him Colonel.

Anyway, she had spent the day with him taking him to Beale for a med check, shopping, and lunch. I had been home about 15 minutes when she blew through the door and headed to "her" room. She hollered as she went past me at the island, "Hey Dad, the Colonel is fine, I'm going out with Becca and Rachel, will Mom kill me if I borrow 'the Shoes'?

"Good to hear, have fun, and yes, I have no doubt that she will," I assured her.

15 minutes later she is back in the kitchen, drops her purse on the counter, and presents herself. She indeed has on the five inch patent pumps, one of my white shirts and a skirt that is mostly hidden under my shirt.

"Three things," I say. "First, can you guarantee nothing happens to those Shoes; second, are you trolling for Bandits, and three, regardless, will you be safe?"

"In that order, nothing will happen to the shoes; after wearing the green bag for the last three weeks, I wanted to do the Shania Twain thing; and I will be safe, I'm not a teenager anymore," she replied.

"Fair enough, but let's confirm the safety thing. Things have changed since you've been in Korea. Do you want to take the Glock?" I asked.

"Tempting," she said. "But if some policeman takes offense to its presence, then down goes my career."

A car horn sounded.

"That's them; I'm off," she said followed by a quick hug.

"Check 6, Captain," I waved.

"Roger that," and she was gone.

********

I had checked in with Charlotte on the way home, and we said our good-nights. She would be back Sunday to take Katie to catch her hop back to the ROK. The pizza was on its way, so all that was left to do was to pick a movie and settle in.

One medium veggie pizza later, I was watching Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt try to convince a General to open his safe, sipping on some Cuarenta y Tres, and calculating how many miles this would cost me in the morning. My cell chimed, jerking me off auto-pilot.

It was Katie. A drink got spilled on her, and she was coming home to change, so "don't shoot -- thumbs up". "10-4," I replied.

I got up, unlocked the door and turned on the lights. Pouring another shot, I went back to movie and waited for the whirl-wind to arrive. A moment later, lights in the driveway, followed by car doors shutting and the door opening.

"Dad!!," came the call as the door flew open. "It's me....and the guy who drove me here." A guy? Not expected, but not unexpected either. I headed to the door.

She stood there at the door, huge red stain down the front and arm, gesturing to the fellow outside to step in.

"Come on in--he doesn't bite---it's OK," she encouraged. The fellow stood back, smiled sort of shyly and said, "Sorry, the owner of the house needs to invite me in; it's a custom in my family."

Never the loss for words, she fired back, "What---is Miss Manners your matriarch?"

He shrugged. So she pivoted and said, "Sorry about the shirt, but it's his fault, I am going to change."

So I'm now holding the door open. The fellow shrugs again. Looking him over, he was not the type that she attracted but barely tolerated---the alpha male, ego-centric type. She spent 16 hours a day with those folks. This fellow was more young professional looking--collared shirt, khakis, neat hair---with a Keanu Reeves type reticence.

"I apologize for my daughter; she's a bit of a take charge and follow me type. I'm Charles Rone, and you are?"

"Viktor Halasz--it's Hungarian," he said, not moving.

"Well Viktor, it's indeed refreshing to meet someone who doesn't work for me and is polite and respectful," I paused and grinned. "That was little over the top, wasn't it?"

He gave slight nod and hint of a smile.

"Yeah, I guess it was. Sorry. But anyway, please come in." I said stepping to the side. "Family room is over there." I lead the way with him just off my shoulder. Gesturing to a chair, I said, "We might as well sit. She won't be long most likely, but you never know. And, no offense, but since you're the driver, I can only offer you something soft."

He settled into the chair as I took my spot on the couch. "So what happened; she said it was your fault?" I asked.

"I was told this place---Esparza's is it -- was a good place to meet people, so I went," he began.

I nodded, "it's one of our favorites, the Margaritas are borderline lethal. They have fairly strict rule of no more than two unless you are eating."

"Not much of a Tequila fan," he said. "What are you drinking there?"

"43, a Friday night habit," I replied.

"I think I've tried it before. Citrusy, goes down easy, no bite?"

"Exactly," I said. "And so?"

"So I'm just in town for the weekend, and it was recommended to me. I got a goblet of Sangria and was walking around, saw your daughter and her friends at the bar and went over to talk to them."

"And someone jarred your arm and the rest is history?" I asked taking a sip.

"Not exactly," he said. "I spilled it on her on purpose so I could distract and agitate her at which point I would then get inside her head so to speak and take control. Then we'd go outside where I would have her suck my cock. She looked like the type who gives great head."

I came out of the chair like it was an ejection seat. I hadn't gone hands-on with anyone since 1972, but I had 30 pounds and four inches on this turd, and we were going out if not through the front door.

My rage increased as did my volume as I bounded at him, "You Filthy Degenerate Piece of Sh------------."

And then I stopped. Like I hit a wall of Jell-O. I just slowed and then was suspended. I could breathe, but I could not speak.

He remained seated, looking up at me----studying me for a moment.

Looking slightly bemused, he said, "Of course, you'll do just as nicely. Frankly I prefer a male catch; maybe I just saw your daughter as a challenge. That'll teach me to fish in the wrong pond.

I was willing myself to move, but no use.

He stood and walked over. "Don't try to resist; you'll only pull a muscle. Besides, my control over you just slowly builds and build and builds until you have no will; just submissive obedience. At which point you'll be only too glad to do whatever I want."

Pausing for a moment, he continued, "If you knew Hungarian you might appreciate what's going on here. It means fisherman, which is how my kind feeds. Not on fish of course but on your emotions. We distract the "fish" (damn asshole made air quotes) with a lure that generates a surge of emotion. While distracted, I set the hook and reel you in."

He was right on front of me now. He put his hands on my shoulders and maneuvered me back to the couch. He lifted my head up so I was looking into his eyes.

"Ever suck a man off?" he asked.

I still could not move.

"Rhetorical question," he smirked. "You're going to now."

He undid his belt and dropped his pants and shorts. Holding his dick in one hand, he started caressing it, pulling my head down to where it was right in front of me.

Moving it across my lips, he murmured, "We're going to take it nice and slow. But pretty soon, you're going to want to take it all the way. You're going to want to make me cum."

He was moving it from one side to the other. I kept my lips closed, not from trying, but because he had not told me to do anything else. It was leaking a little fluid and so it began to slide more easily, not dragging---just flowing.

He sighed softly, "this is ni-----."

He didn't finish the thought.

A scream at about 130 decibels cracked across the room. It was Katie.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!! DADDY?!?!?!?!?"

Viktor stepped back. Pulling up his pants, he said towards me, "I thought we'd have more time."

Katie was now charging across the room. He held up a hand and said softly, "Stop where you are."

She froze as I did, just like hitting a wall.

He snapped the top button but left his dick hanging out. Walking over to her he said quietly, "As you become more and more calm and relaxed you find yourself just listening to my voice. All your anger is flowing out like water, just washing out of you with each breath. So take deep breaths, look at me and let's go sit in the kitchen. I want you to just come with me, with each step, your mind is more at peace and calm and quiet. Your Dad and I are having a conversation and you're just going to sit at the kitchen table until we come get you. OK?"

He put his arm in hers and steered her away, all the while reassuring her. She was a docile as a sheep being led back to the barn.

A few moments later he was back in front of me. As he dropped his pants again, he said, "Not to worry, she'll be quiet now. She won't remember a thing, so I want you to focus on giving me the best head you can, OK?"

Part of me was trying to get up and strangle him, but a larger part wanted his tip back on my lips. When he was drifting the head back and forth, I was starting to get tingles up my spine and in my jaws. Somehow I raised my head up slightly.

"Good," he said as he noticed the effort. "It's starting."

He took several strokes, and he firmed up. The tip was glistening again, and I was able to rub my lips back and forth, lubricating them.

"Excellent," he said. "As you accept the urge and desire to take me in, you'll find you have more control. Go ahead, open up a little."

So I opened my mouth as I placed my lips over the head. I stopped at the head, feeling it on my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

I moaned. He pushed in a little deeper. As he pulled back slightly, I pursed my lips and increased the resistance. Then I sucked hard as I pulled him in again to the same depth.

"Let's do that some more," he instructed.

And so I did, going just over the tip, moaning for a second or two and then pulling back with pressure.

"Yeah, that good," he whispered. I could feel him getting harder.

A few more times and then it seemed to me he was getting bigger.

He chuckled slightly, "A little genetic trait. I can vary the length and width to suit the prey. So I'm going to swell up a bit to fill your cunt of a mouth."

As it did, I found myself shivering from the chills. I wanted him to fill me. So on the next plunge I went a little deeper, repeating it four or five times and then going a little deeper. Soon he was at the back of my throat. As I would pull him in, I would swallow to give a little more suction.

"Now this is good," he sighed.

A couple more and his hands moved from my shoulders to my head. His hips began to move in time with my motion.

"Ah yes," he sighed again. His breathing was becoming more labored and the frequency increased. He rasped, "I'm gonna cum soon. You will find that it tastes just like your 43---thick, smooth, tangy, citrusy. Swallow it as it cums; enjoy it all; don't waste a single drop.

His cock pulse once. Somehow I now had control of my hands, and so I grabbed his ass and held him close as he came and came and came. He was right. It tasted just like the 43. It was smooth and warm. I felt it warming my insides as I took it all.

And then it was over. He released my head, and I slumped back on the couch.

He was quivering a little as he zipped and buckled.

"Need to catch my breath a second," he said as he sat on the arm of the chair.

I just stared at him, my heart racing as I got control of the rest of my body.

"Look at me," he commanded. "Look hard at me and focus. You're starting to return to normal except for one thing. All the Vampire films have made it a trite phrase, but you are under my spell, in my power, whatever phrase you want to use. Understood? You're the lure on my hook."

I wanted to curse or something, but staring at him as instructed, it faded. All I could muster was, "Yeah, fuckin' bait."

"Well, lure has more panache, but yeah, that works. So here's the deal. I need to feed a few more times. Which means you and I need to hit a couple of bars."

I broke his spell somehow and looked over at the kitchen. It was hard but with clinched teeth I got out, "Leave her outta this, 'cause I'll figure out a way to get you."

He raised both hands. "Easy, now. Not an issue. I took a chance because of how a couple of guys were buzzing around her, but you'll do rather nicely. So go change---Friday night casual, and I'll make sure she has no memory of this.

*********************

15 minutes later, I walk into the room. Katie hops up and says, "So Viktor is going to take me back Esparza's and you're going to show him Old Town?"

"Yeah," I said. "You go join the girls and I'll get him oriented. I'll Lyft back home."

Never mind that for me this was the equivalent of saying I was going to Mars, but it made sense to her, thanks to Viktor's Mr. Clean treatment. And of course I knew exactly what had happened and what was going to happen but I could not more stop it than I could push one of our over-the road rigs out of the yard.

We had barely stopped in the parking lot when she had the door open and was gone with a "Don't wait up, Dad."

I was aware from living here a while that around K and 20th were a couple of places where guys could hang out with similar minded guys. As we drove down, Viktor encouraged me to take some deep breaths and relax while he talked.

It wasn't hard; his voice was soothing, Katie was safe, and I could still feel his cock in my mouth. I had to swallow to clear the saliva a couple times.

Anyway, he told me how he did not need to set the hook as hard as he did when he shocked me. All he needed me to do was flirt with someone he selected and while the 'fish' was sizing me up he would slip in.

We parked without too much trouble, it was early. I walked around the car to his side to lead the way. As I started out, he pulled my arm and turned me around.

Putting the arm around my waist, he pulled me close and gave me a long kiss. As his tongue penetrated, I wrapped mine around it again and again.

As we broke, he said softly, "Just to get you in the mood. I need you to be on the prowl, but not overtly."

I found myself walking right next to him so our shoulders and arms brushed each other.

I paid the cover for us, and we headed to the bar. "Something with gin or vodka, not too frilly but not too masculine. Then survey the room and make eye contact as the situation warrants."

The place was moderately crowded, and it wasn't long before someone arched his eyebrows when he saw me looking. I nodded slightly and over he came. Viktor was beside me tending to his drink as I struck up a conversation. We were just chatting about nothing as they say when Viktor turned and joined in. Before long he was fully controlling the conversation, touching the fellow on the arm, letting his touch linger. As I watched and took less and less of a role, I saw the fellow's eyes start to glaze. Then Viktor was whispering in his ear, and then he asked me to hold his seat and off they went. 10 minutes or so later, he was back, looking slightly flushed.

"And the other guy?" I asked.

"Catch and release, Charles; catch and release," he said. "Let's go again."

We did it twice more, and apparently no one was the wiser. I did not ask where they went or if there were bodies in the alley. I was too enthralled in the game.

And so as luck would have it, in walked someone from the company - - one of the finance guys. I'm choking on the drink as he comes over.

"Charles?" he says.

I respond with a coughing fit.

"Uhhh, what brings you down here?" he asks.

I'm trying to catch my breath when Viktor intervenes.

"Hi," he says sticking out his hand. "I'm Viktor, his wife's nephew. I was in town on business and Uncle Charles was kind enough to meet me for a drink here. And you are?"

"I'm Lee," he says, taking the offered hand.

"Lee's in our finance department," I get out, trying not to stammer. "Charlotte's away tending to her aunt, and so----"

Viktor picks it up from there, "I would get grief from my Mom if I didn't say hi, and so I persuaded him to get out for a little bit."

"Ah," Lee says. "Well, good seeing you, I'll let you visit."

"Join us," Viktor says. "What can I get you?"

"While you do that, I need to excuse myself," I say. All of sudden really needed to go.

When I came back, they were chatting away. Here was my chance to bail.

"I've got to head back, guys," I say. "Early ride tomorrow, and I need to get back in case Katie beats me home, which I doubt, but still-----." I shrug.

Viktor smiles and says, "I'm fine; I was about to head out myself. But thanks for coming down."

Lee looks at Viktor and then me. "You sure?" Turning to Viktor, "It's still early, and I just got here."

Viktor moves closer to Lee. "I can stay a little while longer," he says. And then to me, "Thanks again; I'll call next time I'm back."

"Yeah, please do," I say and I exit stage left.

*******************

It was a rough night. Tequila finally took the edge off. But the next morning, the sensation of Viktor's dick cumming in my mouth was still there.

Fortunately, Katie seemed fine. She apologized for ruining my shirt, but that was all there was to it. By noon she was off again to spend her last day at someone's pool.

The problem with being alone is that you are not really alone when your conscience is yelling at you. How do I balance my inability to resist him with the fact that I enjoyed it.

So I'm watching Tennessee run up the score on Missouri and the doorbell rings. My phone is on the kitchen island so I don't check the camera, figuring its UPS/FedEx with something Katie ordered.

I open the door. It's Viktor. I start to slam it, but he held up his hand and said, "Don't."

I paused.

"Please invite me in," he purred.

I froze.

"You have to invite me in; I've asked politely; and now that you see me again, you can't resist. You feel it don't you? The power I have over you. The temptation to submit is building, isn't it? Submit Charles. Invite Me In."

I cratered. Stepping aside, I said, "Of course Viktor, please come in."

Putting his arm through mine, he steered me to the couch. I sat as I did before and he stood as he did.

"Your daughter is gone for a while?"

I nodded.

He dropped his pants and stroked himself a couple of times. Holding the tip to my lips, he said "You know you want this, so go ahead. Let me fuck that velvet mouth of yours."

I had thought of little else since I left him and Lee last night. My ears were roaring as the lust seized control. I took him as deep as I could for as long as I could until his throbbing release cascaded down my throat. 'Still just like big swallow of 43,' I thought.

I looked up at him as he pulled out. He was still breathing hard. He glared and said, "I want more." Pulling me off the couch, he then pulled my shorts down and forced me down on all fours. Settling in behind me, he pulled my ass wide open.

12