Bait and Switch

Story Info
There was more to the porn queen than met the eye.
1.7k words
4
8.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Jim Lyon

It was on the set of a Bizarre Videos production entitled Born to Serve that I met J. I was dressed in full black-leather domme regalia, waiting for the next scene to begin, when I noticed him staring at me with his mouth agape. There was something about his expression--a look of absolute worship--that caused my loins to stir. I smiled provocatively and winked, then blew him a kiss and mouthed "Meet me later."

After blinking in momentary disbelief, J nodded his acknowledgement of my message, grinning broadly as he did so.

When shooting was done for the day I retired to the dressing room to change into my regular clothes. As I emerged J was dutifully waiting, and judging by his face he was equally enthralled by me in shorts and halter-top as he was by me in fetish wear. While I am not drop dead gorgeous I have a presence that gets me noticed by men and women alike. I am tall and slender with long black hair, olive skin and emerald-green eyes. My carriage and facial features convey confidence and strength to even the most casual observer.

I encircled his arm in mine and he fell into step beside me. We left the studio and headed across the street to a quiet little bar to have a few drinks and get to know one another. While we sat and talked I toyed with him mercilessly, brushing my fingers against his leg under the table, and placing my bare foot in his crotch and wriggling my toes.

Struggling to concentrate all the while, he managed to tell me that he had been invited to the set as a prospective investor. We both knew there was no longer any doubt as to his investing in this or any future project. As he continued to bare his soul to me, I learned that he had a long-held, yet unrealized, femdom fascination, hence, his unabashed drooling upon seeing me in costume.

It became increasingly obvious to me that he had the potential to become the ultimate submissive of my darkest fantasies. Remembering the fire that his adoring looks had ignited between my legs, I decided to pursue that possibility further. I hushed him mid sentence, then looked at him intently and said "Take me back to my place, slave boy, I have plans for you."

Panic and joy were displayed alternately in his eyes as he paid the bar tab and led me to his car. To heighten the anticipation, I purposely did not speak on the way home once I had given him the address and directions. I rummaged around in his CD caddy and found some suitable traveling music. Inspired improvisational jazz washed over us during the brief, fateful journey across town.

The first order of business was to look over the merchandise. I instructed J to remove his clothes and kneel before me. He did as he was told and I watched his trim, muscular body emerge from its cocoon. Instinctively he assumed a submissive kneeling posture with his legs spread apart and his hands folded behind his back. I carefully inspected his sizable package and smacked his penis sharply when it started to become aroused.

I leaned down and kissed him deeply, thrusting my tongue down his throat as far as it would reach. When I released him we both needed a few moments to catch our breath. Quietly, slowly I began telling him his options.

"You are free to get dressed and leave right now if you like, but if you do you can never return. Should you opt to stay, you will completely submit your sexuality to me. For starters, that means I won't be needing this," I said, nudging his cock with my foot.

He looked at me questioningly, but remained silent. I paused for a few beats and then resumed my instructions.

"I will, however, find a use for this"--I poked my finger into his mouth--"and this"--my index finger tapped lightly on his anus.

I positioned myself close to him making his view of me standing over him seem even more imposing. Then I stroked his hair gently, pulled his head toward my crotch and ground myself into his face. A faint groan emitted from his lips as I continued to rub against him.

"Well, J, what's it going to be... a dream realized or a missed opportunity?"

"I want to stay," he managed to blurt out.

We locked eyes for nearly a minute. Finally I licked my lips and implored softly "Have we forgotten our manners? Say please."

"I'm sorry," he said, momentarily hanging his head. "Please let me stay. I beg of you to let me stay and serve you however you see fit."

"That's better," I cooed, a wicked smile appearing on my face.

I had fantasized about just such a scene for years. Now that it was unfolding in reality I wanted to savor the experience, stretch it out as much as possible. I had assembled everything I would need long ago, now I finally had the missing element, a willing participant.

"J," I said sweetly, "be a dear and go into the bedroom and bring me the small box in the top drawer of the nightstand."

Eager to please, J jumped up and dashed into the bedroom. He returned promptly holding the box I had requested like it was a prized object, which to me in fact it was--a deluxe chastity device. Without explaining my intentions, I instructed him to place the device's tube over his penis and its anchor ring around his balls. He winced slightly when I pulled both pieces together and secured them with a lock, but never uttered a word of complaint. This was such a delicious touch. Watching him innocently follow my orders, I was barely able to suppress a giggle.

I let my gaze linger on his trapped genitals awhile before taking J by the hand and leading him to my bed. With an expectant look, I handed him a set of wrist and ankle cuffs. He may have been a novice at this, but he knew what to do with them. He was so incredibly docile as I secured him to the four-poster such that he was face up with his head hanging over the end of the bed at a level convenient for oral servitude. His legs were pulled over his shoulders and his balls dangled tantalizingly above his exquisitely vulnerable, virgin asshole.

Maintaining a languid pace, I retrieved a pair of nipple clamps and painstakingly attached them to his little tits. As I did this I noticed his eyes were glazed and his face took on an appearance close to rapture. Next I fetched a riding crop and began whipping his ass and thighs lightly. At the first touch of the crop, J's cock began to swell inside its cage. Once it was clear that J had entered what is referred to as sub space, I increased the intensity of the strokes and allowed a few to land on his defenseless balls.

The sight of J trussed up with an abundance of cruel welts marking his flesh began to have a profound effect on me. I peeled off my top and started massaging my breasts with one hand while I continued laying down stripes with the other. I knelt beside J's head and directed his mouth to first one breast and then the other. He greedily suckled and licked them like a man possessed, oblivious to the punishment his ass and thighs were still receiving.

After all this foreplay I was ready to let J pleasure me with his mouth. Feeling a bit like a tart, I leisurely wiggled out of my shorts with a few more shakes than were absolutely necessary. Then I turned my ass toward J and ever so slowly inched my panties down until they fell to the floor. The look of surprise on his face was priceless as I turned around and thrust my cock into his waiting mouth. By then he was too far-gone and he began sucking it without protest.

I allowed him to pay homage to my member for a prolonged period of time. After the initial shock passed, J acclimated to the situation quite well. He even took the initiative to use his velvety-soft tongue to worship my balls and my anus. Indeed, my new chastity slave seemed genuinely disappointed when I stood and extricated myself from his mouth.

"Don't worry, darling, we're not done yet," I said, leaning down to kiss him on the forehead.

I climbed onto the bed and paused to drink in the vision before me -- an attractive young man thoroughly bound and well on his way to being permanently chaste with numerous fresh whip marks on his ass and thighs and a dilated anal opening just waiting to be deflowered. Eventually I slathered some baby oil on my cock and began to penetrate J's ass slowly.

For a newbie, he took my cock all the way in fairly quickly and painlessly. And he was a real natural, soon he was thrusting up to meet my strokes and take me inside as far as possible. Since this was a special un-repeatable occasion, I put off my orgasm as long as I could. As it approached I leaned forward and nibbled on J's ear, simultaneously talking dirty in a raspy, guttural whisper.

"... You love this, don't you, slave boy?..."

"... You're really enjoying taking my dick up your ass while your cock is all locked up..."

"... You were born to be my bitch boy, weren't you?"

Ultimately it became impossible to hold back any longer and I exploded in a synapse-melting climax that left me weak-kneed and drained. I was just able to find the strength to rearrange J's bondage to the fetal position, since I figured we would want to cuddle or fuck in the middle of the night--which we did, sleeping definitely wasn't on the agenda that night! We finally were spent just after sunrise, and we fell into an exhausted slumber until early afternoon.

These days J is my manager, and sometimes he acts as executive producer on independent B&D films in which I am featured. To look at him, no one would ever guess he is my chastity slave. However, looks can be deceiving. Just ask J, he learned that lesson rather well recently.