Bait and Switch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,673 Followers

"That might work, if you're willing to," I hedged.

"I want to live," she told me, but somehow I didn't think that was all there was to it. She had pretty much said she liked kissing.

She slid her body down, till her large head was over my soaked crotch. She took my member in one of her three fingered hands, and examined it for a moment, before tentatively sticking out one of her tongues, and licking it. Her head cocked to the side again, as she returned the tongue to her mouth, and examined the taste.

I can only assume it wasn't offensive to her, because she then opened her small mouth, and took the head between her lips.

I could feel both of her tongues moving around my shaft, and despite having just spent myself inside her only a few moments ago, I moaned at the pleasure this brought me. Her tongues wrapped around my member, sliding around the length. She must have been watching a lot more closely than I would have thought, because she really knew what she was doing, as she started to bob her head up and down in my lap.

It only took a couple minutes of her two-tongued technique before I was growing hard again. When she pulled her small mouth off of my member, her lips seemed to get stuck around the rim, before popping free.

"Now my position?" She asked, and I just nodded.

More eagerly than I would have expected, she crawled up my body, and started kissing me again. I could taste our combined juices on her tongues, and they made my mouth tingle, as they had my cock. She pressed her little hole against my rigid pole, and once again we had to supply enough pressure to break past the initial barrier. I couldn't believe how light she felt on top of me.

Once inside her, she wasted no time getting my full length up into her slick hole. The tingling started up again, almost immediately, and I realized I was even more sensitive than I was last time.

I let Lela set the pace, as her our tongues met and danced with one another. She started out slow, rocking back and forth on my body, and this time it was me that grabbed her ass, enjoying the feeling of her pussy sliding up and down my cock.

Lela started moaning, and I knew she was really getting into it as she picked up the pace. I was glad that I was able to at least supply her with some pleasure, after the mess of the situation I had created, and wanted to give her more.

I broke off the kiss, and lifted her torso far enough away, that I could suck on one of her nipples. I kept one hand on her rear, and brought the other one to her left breast, squeezing the firm flesh in my hand. She started to moan louder, speaking in her own language, as she increased her pace.

When I felt her climax again, her love juices soaking me, I wrapped my right hand around her back, holding her still, and started thrusting as hard as I could, sucking hard on her small teat, and tweaking her other nipple. Her loud cries of pleasure hit a crescendo, and then she collapsed on top of me as she found release.

I pulled out of her, lifted her off of me, and stood up. With my new strength, there was a position I wanted to try. Lela had whined when I pulled out, but when I explained the new position, she seemed eager enough. What a change from her initial reaction to my meddling.

I slipped my hands under her arms, and easily lifted her in the air. Her slender legs wrapped around my torso and her arms around my neck, as I gently lowered her onto my rod. I actually had to force her down a little, just to get past the initial barrier, but once in, she sank fully onto me.

Her lips met mine again, and she used her legs to move her pelvis against my invading cock, while I supported her with my hands under her small ass. We were building a good rhythm together, kissing, and moaning, thrusting, and gyrating, and once more I felt the familiar churning in my balls.

I broke the kiss, and used my arms to pull her away, and then slammed back into her. It only took a couple strokes like this before I shot gob after gob of semen into her. This seemed to set her off again, and our mutual fluids started to dribble down my legs.

My arms were shaky as I set her standing on the floor, and then I sat down with a whump. I was exhausted; more so than I had ever been from Lela's white light.

"That was good!" I heard the alien say cheerfully, the dual tones of her voice sounding melodic. "Whenever I've seen our species mate, it was never like that. The male just took the female however he wanted, and the female was helpless. I have been told it is painful, but necessary. But that was beautiful!"

I cracked my eyes open as I looked up at her. Her breasts were heaving on her chest, and her small mouth was lifted in a smile, as she regarded me.

"What position do you want to try next?" I groaned as I heard her ask me that. I was in no condition to try again.

"Is it even working?" I asked, as I closed my eyes again.

She was quiet for a moment, and I opened my eyes to see she was typing again on her invisible screen. After a moment she gave me the answer.

"Yes, it looks like it is. The need has lessened in me, but there are still several more matings required before I will be done." She smiled down at me. "Won't that be fun?"

Kill me, kill me now, I thought. There was no way I was going to survive this.

But I was wrong. Lela used her greenish-yellow healing light on me, and I was soon back inside her, doggy-style, making her moan and scream in her own language.

By the time she was no longer in heat, I had lost track of how many times we had coupled. Sometimes she used her mouth, and sometimes she used the healing light to rejuvenate me. I was fairly certain the last time had been unnecessary, and just for her pleasure, as her eyes had gone completely back to silver.

I'd learned my lesson though: don't mess with an alien's physiology, unless I was prepared for the consequences.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,673 Followers
12