Baker and Jones Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merlin smiles, pulling out a few sets of tools and going to work. He guides Annette to carefully protrude her neck and slices through the leather sheath, exposing the iron collar underneath. He produces another set of tools, a small pick and a strange tiny comb on a long stick, and goes to work on the lock set underneath the leather. Cordelia had previously held onto the key, given to her when she purchased the contract from Mr. Wemberly. Simon must have it now.

After about fifteen minutes of careful maneuvering, Merlin makes a victorious grunt and the lock clicks open. He opens the collar and slowly pulls it off of Annette.

"Welcome back to your freedom," he grins.

"Thank you," she whispers.

"Any preference on how I destroy this thing?" Merlin holds up the collar. "It's pretty satisfying to melt them down and make 'em into spikes or something."

Annette reaches out and takes it from him, turning it over and over in her hands. "Might I hold onto it?"

"If you want, I suppose."

Guy and Merlin stare at her, confused, and she quickly defends, "It's a reminder of the power in escaping such conditions. I endured so much, and now I'm free."

"All yours," Merlin shrugs.

"You're one of us now," Guy stands and pats her back. "Welcome to the revolution."