Baker and Jones Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cordelia blushes, laughing with a twinge of embarrassment. "I was quite burdened by a foreboding sense of angst as I wrote it... I even tried to retrieve it from your room in embarrassment, only to find that you astutely locked your door to prevent such an attempt."

Annette grins. "I'll not make your detective work regarding me too easy for you."

Cordelia sits forward, placing her arm onto the table. "Are you suggesting that there might be reason for me to investigate you?"

"How forward, Miss Jones," Annette scolds playfully. "At the dinner table?"

"Given your reactions to Lady Deveroux in this place," Cordelia quips back, "who could fault me for believing a dining room to be a place of arousal for you? Would you rather I believe it to be the result of exhibitionism instead?"

Annette flushes bright pink. "Nothing of the sort," she chokes out.

Cordelia gives her no reprieve, grinning wickedly and ordering, "Feed me my next bite, Miss Baker."

"You're incorrigible."

Cordelia feigns offense. "So Lady Deveroux is owed deference, and not I?" She opens her mouth wide in expectation. "Feed me my next bite."

Annette rolls her eyes, swiping Cordelia's spoon and gathering some of the soup on it. Careful not to spill any, she places it in Cordelia's mouth, and once the detective's lips enclose around it Annette lets go of the utensil, leaving it between her closed lips. She folds her arms across her chest, playfully annoyed, only to blush as Cordelia's hand rises to hold Annette's jaw and meet her gaze. She swallows the bite, removes the spoon, and stares at Annette with an intimate, commanding, and seductive grin. Annette flusters and looks away nervously.

"Ah," Cordelia laughs softly. "So it is neither the location nor the exhibitionism. It is the submission."

Annette swallows dryly. "I assure you that-,"

Cordelia grins and interrupts, "Might I tell you an embarrassing secret?"

"Oh, do tell."

"The night I left you to kneel and solve Lady Wilva's case-,"

"So you had no faith I would remain kneeling, and planned for me to study it all along?" Annette scowls.

"None whatsoever," Cordelia confirms, gently poking a finger against Annette's cheek. "I didn't intend to leave the home; I had originally planned to simply retire to my room for a time. But, seeing you kneeling for me, with your eyes torn between annoyance and a hint of excitement..." Cordelia's face turns a little pink. "It left me in such a state that I paid a visit to Elenore's Gallery instead."

"Cordelia!" Annette scoffs, delighted and scandalized.

"It's true," she admits.

Annette leans forward, meeting her eyes and giggling alongside her. "I knew you had the marks of kisses on your neck when you returned!" She shakes her head in amusement. "So I am to believe you already loved me by that time?"

Cordelia bites her lip. "There are many activities one can desire to do with a beautiful woman that have nothing to do with love... many carnal activities."

"Yes, I quite understood your meaning," Annette shoves her and blushes.

"So bashful, Miss Baker," Cordelia sits back into her chair, crossing her leg over her lap. "Adorable," she purrs.

Annette's face remains a vibrant shade of pink. "So... at what time did you discover that your desires for me were not strictly recreational?"

"Witnessing you in my clothes," Cordelia replies.

"Truly?"

Cordelia nods, her voice sweet and sincere, "There's something so charming about the notion you might be swaddled in something of mine and enjoy it. It feels... it feels so innocently possessive."

Annette smirks and taps the collar on her neck. "Possessing me must be a novel idea."

"That doesn't count!" Cordelia laughs. "Seeing you in my clothes... it becomes easy to imagine that you are fresh from spending the night with me. Perhaps something spilled upon your clothes, or they were otherwise rendered out of commission; and now, you've elected to give me the honor of bestowing you with my new attire."

"I never figured you a fan of chivalry."

"I'm not fond of receiving it," Cordelia asserts, "but giving it is far more enticing."

A little idea bubbles forth in Annette's mind, and she prepares her next bite of dinner. But, just before bringing it to her mouth, she allows a little bit of it to spill upon her dress, directly on her chest. "Oh heavens," she jokes, "it seems we'll simply have to retire to your room, where I might find a suitable replacement to fix this wardrobe scandal."

Cordelia smiles, placing a hand on Annette's cheek and meeting her eyes for a sweet breath. "Might I have a word with you first?"

"Of course."

"I do not desire parting with you, Annette," she begins. "But before we proceed any further, I should like to know the depth of your commitment. I cannot bear the thought that I might only be a temporary amusement for you."

Annette covers Cordelia's hand with her own. "Then I shall not be temporary."

Cordelia's eyes glimmer sweetly. "You truly care so deeply?"

"I cannot fathom what life might be if I were not beside you."

"Thank you," Cordelia whispers.

Annette brings Cordelia's hand to her lips and kisses it gently. "If you can believe it, Marian actually advised that I ought to have you court me before proceeding any further."

"Do you desire to be courted?"

"Lesbians don't get to-,"

"Do you desire it?" Cordelia asks again, a little more firmly.

"I... I suppose?" Annette shrugs. "And yet I don't see the point. It's not as though I could marry you at any point."

Cordelia smiles, her hand rising to rest on Annette's neck. "See you no irony in the fact that of all the tokens I may have placed on your collar, I selected a ring?"

"Oh God..." Annette raises a hand to cover her mouth. "Is that why you whispered 'I do?' You think us to be married?"

"Christ, no," Cordelia chuckles. "But consider this, Annette. You and I, by nature of being collar and owner, have a socially expected duty to live together, be in public together, possess symbols declaring out binds to one another... the resemblance is uncanny."

"Very well," Annette rolls her eyes and grins. "Might you finally bring me to your chambers so that I may perform the sacred duties of a wife?"

Cordelia smiles and runs her fingers along Annette's collar once more. "There is a certain convenience about having you as my collar." She purses her lips and takes a breath, and when she speaks again, her voice is over-exaggerated. "Dear me, Miss Baker, it seems there is a spill upon your dress!"

Annette kisses her. "Bring... me... upstairs..." she commands.

Cordelia grins and rises from the table, pulling Annette up with her. She places a hand on the small of Annette's back, guiding her to the stairs and up towards the third floor. Annette trembles excitedly at the feeling of warmth between her shoulders, her breath shaky with the feeling of Cordelia so close. They arrive at the doors to Cordelia's study, where the detective quickly throws them open and leads Annette t her bedroom.

She stops at the door inside, turning to Annette and saying, "I would like to give you a final opportunity to change your mind-,"

Annette ignores her, pushing her back into the doors with a desperate kiss. She throws her hands onto Cordelia's face, pulling her lips back into her own and sighing with a feeling of rapture. Cordelia's hands scramble for the door and she twists it open, allowing Annette to continue kissing her while stumbling back towards her bed.

Cordelia twists just before the edge of the large mattress in the middle of the room, allowing Annette to fall first into the sheets and landing on top of her. Annette's legs hang over the edge of the bed and Cordelia lowers herself to meet her lips once more. She kisses Cordelia with a profound enthusiasm, relishing the feeling of freedom that comes from her touch; the overwhelming sensation of liberty that flowed from the warmth building between them.

The detective's hands run across her dress, gliding over her waists and chest, settling in such a way that one hand rests on one of Annette's breasts while the other pulls Annette's waist up higher into her own. Annette arches her back and sighs, her body coming alive at the glittering sensation. Her hands claw across Cordelia's back, pulling against the fine cotton of her buttoned shirt and tugging against the band of her suspenders.

"Another day..." Cordelia hums as she continues pouring herself over Annette's body. "I should like to understand more of this element of submission you so desire. But for tonight..." She tilts Annette's chin up and kisses her. "I want no pretense, no complications, nothing other than the woman I adore so deeply."

Annette feels her heart blossom, and she rests her hands on the back of Cordelia's neck, feeling radiant and necessary. "She's yours," Annette breathes out.

Cordelia lowers the straps of Annette's dress, pulling the collared shirt up from its tucked position. She methodically and purposefully undoes each button from the bottom up, and at last opens it wide to remove it from Annette. Her bare arms buzz with excitement as Annette feels her shoulders dig into the soft fabrics of Cordelia's bed, and as the detective drops down to pull away her small undershirt, Annette feels the homely scent of Cordelia fill her senses. It's an earthy and fresh smell; her beloved pine soap mixing with her natural odor, which is warm and comforting.

She closes her eyes and allows her breaths to grow deep and open as Cordelia's lips work their way across her exposed breasts. Her tongue flicks across Annette's nipples, sending a twinkling pleasure through her chest and back. The detective is so seductively deliberate in all of her motions, somehow resisting the overwhelming urge to race towards something greater as Annette feels. Her legs wrap around Cordelia's back as her hands massage Annette's soft skin, venturing out all over her before consistently returning to an enticing place on her lower waist.

"I... ah..." Annette attempts between panting breaths, feeling her body flush with heat. "I know you are... you are intellectually aware that I'm... ahh... twice-born... but I just want to be clear that you are p-prepared before..."

Cordelia rises from her work at Annette's chest, grinning and kissing her lips gently. "I am aware," she hums. Her eyes dart down lower on Annette's form, and the detective smirks and says, "I can feel you straining already."

Annette's face brightens with bashful indiscretion and she giggles weakly. "But if you've never...'' Her words are cut off by an amorous breath as Cordelia returns to kissing her breasts, her palms cupping the soft flesh and massaging them. "I understand if you prefer... mmphf... other..."

"There is not a portion of your body I don't hunger for," Cordelia answers back. She pinches Annette's nipples teasingly, making the girl squirm and release a pained moan.

Annette nods quickly, feeling helpless at Cordelia's touch. It's impossible not to feel herself sinking into the comfortable purpose of existing for her pleasure, and she feels a glimmer of pride in her form each time the detective smiles up at her. Her touch is so measured and particular, gliding over Annette as though studying each and every inch of her, as though collecting data on every reaction she has, every needed movement to elicit a sensuous gasp from the girl.

"That is not to say, however," Cordelia perks up, her hands drifting down the sides of Annette's hips, "that I instinctively understand what you desire." She rises forward once more, kissing Annette's neck. "I desperately wish to know what I must do to continue hearing your delightful cries."

Annette flusters softly, feeling a well of nervousness pour forth. "I... mmmm... I'm not sure how to say..."

"There is no shame in anything but a missed opportunity," Cordelia's voice bounces back soothingly. "And I should not like to miss any opportunity with you."

Annette nods quickly, closing her eyes and focusing on the feeling of Cordelia's palms instead of her bristling embarrassment. "You can use your mouth... similar as you would with any other woman..." she gasps, her voice weak but functional. "And... there is space for your fingers... mmphf... it is simply a little ways below..."

"Excellent." Cordelia's hands quickly drop to Annette's dress and she slides it down past her hips and off of her completely. Annette feels her clit fighting her panties, and once Cordelia begins placing kisses all across the area, the struggle grows significantly worse.

"I cannot help but feel... mmmhhf... that there is a lack of balance... in our attire, Miss Jones," Annette smirks.

Cordelia releases a hasty bark of laughter. "How inconsiderate of me," she muses, dropping the straps of her suspenders to her sides and using the same methodical approach to unbuttoning her own shirt.

Annette watches excitedly as the fabric slowly opens wide, and as Cordelia pulls the shirt off of her, leaving behind a simple tunic as an undershirt, Annette is amazed at the strength in her arms. It seems obvious in retrospect, with how successful a boxer Cordelia was, but because of how gentle and restrained the detective's touch is, Annette's image of her was less toned. Her shoulders aren't particularly broad, but a firm set of muscles set atop them, descending down her arms with crisp lines that solidify each time she flexes or moves. The veins on her forearms are defined and strong, and despite the strength in her fingers, Cordelia's hands are especially soft.

The detective leaves the undershirt behind, and Annette marvels at the power and grace of her figure. Cordelia's torso is such a masterful conjunction of delicate and powerful, chiseled and soft, elegant and practical; her form possess the sort of impossibly quality of beautifully sculpted marble, somehow able to capture the grace and fragility of the fabric of a dress, for example, while simultaneously embodying the durability and physicality of stone. Annette had always assumed she was mostly attracted to the delicate femininity of women... but gazing upon Cordelia, she realizes that it was just an intrinsic interest in women without qualification. Her mind races with excitement at the thought of feeling their skin pressing against one another.

"I shall take that expression as a compliment, Miss Baker," Cordelia's face splits open in a proud grin.

"Of the highest order," she gasps as Cordelia returns to placing kisses across Annette's inner thigh. She kneels down at the side of the bed, pulling Annette by her hips to bring her closer to the detective's position, and Annette throws her hands down onto the sheets, clenching them desperately.

Cordelia's tantalizing pace relents as she finally removes Annette's panties entirely, sending her clit darting upwards, straining for attention. Her eyes glow excitedly as she takes it in, and she uses one of her hands to gently lay it flat against Annette's lower abdomen, lowering her lips down to kiss the underside of its tip. Annette tenses at the sharp pleasure, and lifts her hips closer in the hopes that she'll provide more pressure. Cordelia's tongue slowly glides along the shaft, occasionally flicking seductively at the tip and sending Annette trembling into the sheets.

The detective's free hand lowers to the space underneath Annette's clit, slowly massaging the soft skin and running her fingers through the little hairs. Cordelia smiles as she works, and everytime Annette looks down and meets her gaze, she feels a flutter of delight bustle in her chest. As Cordelia's wandering fingers finally press against Annette's tight hole, the girl tosses her head back and allows a needful moan to escape her lips.

"Adorable," Cordelia quips happily, relishing in each expression of Annette's enjoyment. The detective stops for just a moment, retrieving a small tin of petroleum jelly from her bedside table, and returns to the side of the bed. She opens it, dipping her index finger in and lathering it carefully, while Annette watches with a desperate elation.

Cordelia places a long and teasing string of kisses across her inner thigh, gracefully returning to running her tongue across Annette's sensitive clit, while her finger returns to her bottom, carefully pressing against her once more. Her eyes flick up to Annette, quietly confirming her continued enthusiasm, and as Annette nods quickly the detective allows her finger to push inside.

Annette rocks back into the mattress, shivering with delight and gasping happily. The finger slides into her, slowly pressing inside and resting apprehensively against the soft skin within her.

"Just... mmphf..." Annette gulps down her pleasure and tries again. "Hook the tip of your finger slightly," she directs, "there is a small s-spot!"

Her legs wrap around Cordelia's shoulders as the detective's finger finds her prostate, and Annette feels her hips crash with warmth and an ecstatic feeling of bliss. Cordelia giggles delightedly at the strong response from her, and pushes down even harder on the location, causing Annette's clit to stiffen desperately and sending her shivering down into the sheets. Her mouth picks up its task in earnest, and between the two feelings Annette feels her mind descend into the frantic and necessary feeling within herself.

She rocks her hips down onto Cordelia's finger, guiding her into a slow movement that pulls a whimpering moan from her with each rotation. The detective encloses her mouth around the tip of Annette's stiff clit, and the warm feeling of her tongue flicking against it is almost too much for Annette to bear. She drops a hand to Cordelia's head, her fingers running through her dark hair like a plea for salvation, while her other hand clasps the sheets tightly, balling them into her palm.

Cordelia stops for a quick moment, only enough to add jelly to a second finger, and then pushes that one inside Annette as well, causing her to let out an excited and pained moan at the feeling of being stretched open. She rocks her hips forward even more, squirming into the mattress every time the tips of Cordelia's fingers reach their apex and push into the rapturous button within.

"Cor... Cordelia," Annette whimpers, locking eyes with the detective and relishing the look of adoration that meets hers. She'd done this plenty of times - with Samantha, with Marian, and with a scattered array of hasty love affairs - but none of it compared to the feeling of it being with Cordelia. The pleasure racing through her body was powerful and consuming, but it wasn't just the physicality that was bringing her towards the edge, Annette realizes, it was the knowledge that it was Cordelia doing so.

It was the comfort and challenge of her being. It was the beauty and uniqueness of her looks. It was the knowledge of a being touched by a mind that saw her own and could meet it there, could understand it in a way that no one else ever had. It was the feeling of devotion in Cordelia's touch, and the presence of confidence and gentleness she carries.

The orgasm consumes Annette like a revelation of something far greater than herself. It pours over her, baptizing her into a feeling of divinity and wholeness that was simultaneously able to satisfy her, and also leave her pleading for more. Her body clenches and tightens around Cordelia's head and torso, lifting off of the bed as she gasps loudly into the room around her. It crashes through her as she feels it fill her, and with each surge her breath races out of her lungs as a cry of delight.

She falls backwards into the bed, her hips trembling into Cordelia's fingers, still inside her, as the detective slowly continues her delicate motions, encouraging every last drop of lustful need to release her. Annette drops her arm against her forehead, her face contorting into a firm grimace as she feels the hot and buzzing feeling settle inside of her. Cordelia allows Annette her enjoyment, watching contentedly as the girl lays motionless in the sheets, only moving when her muscles tense as a residual wave washes over her.