Baker's Dozen

Story Info
The first batch can yield unexpected results.
3.2k words
4.45
20.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Walin
Walin
4 Followers

The night was quiet as I baked. Baked isn't as glamorous when I use it. By bake I mean, I placed frozen dough on pans lined with wax paper, sprayed with nonstick stuff, and put them in an oven. There's no sifting or measuring for me. I work in a grocery store. I don't mind it, though.

My night starts at midnight, when I put my finger on a small device that clocks me in, grab a cart, and begin removing out of date product from the shelves. All the while I make a list of what I need to replace said stock. All in all, pretty dull, but I don't mind it, though.

The night goes as usual, put the pies in the oven, get the French breads and sweet goods in the queue, and then comes the raw dough products. This routine is used every night, and it makes the time pass quickly, since I can lose myself in space and let the mind wander while the body performs the work on its own.

"Hi Mike. How you doing tonight?" startled me a bit when I was traying up some Italian loaves. The voice was high and familiar. It was Marsha, the overnight clerk. She was attractive in the non-traditional way. She wasn't pretty, really, but she wasn't ugly. She was pretty average all around, except she was half Cherokee and it showed in her skin color.

"I'm good, Marsha. Same shit, different night, ya know?"

"Yeah, same here. Whacha makin?"

"This?" holding up a long, white, doughy roll of what passes for Italian bread. "Your favorite. Italian."

"Think you can hold one for me this morning? Was going to make some BLTs with it."

"I'll call you when they're out of the oven."

"You're so sweet. Why is that?"

"Just me" I said, holding back that I was wondering what she looked like naked, darkly tanned lags wrapped up in mine, and my hand in her hair. "Besides, what are friends for?" She smiled her average smile and I watched as her average ass bounced away. My mind was already filling her with my cock and forcing my real one to swell a bit.

I pushed it away and kept on baking. The hours passed, Marsha took her bread, and when I got home I slept after masturbating with an image of her in my mind, ass in the air and filled with my cock. This happened most nights, not always with Marsha in mind. Customers would come in the summer with asses hanging out of shorts, breasts peeking out of bras, and just generally making me horny. Being a shy guy, I would never approach them and if I could Marsha's taken. So are the other women I work with.

Just once, I wanted what happened in my head to come to life. Little did I know, things were about to change.

I went through the normal routine. Wake up, shower, eat, play some World of Warcraft, get changed, go to work. On the way I saw a car at the side of the road. This was late night, and though it wasn't a dangerous neighborhood but I rolled by slowly anyways, and I stopped when I saw the older woman in the driver's seat.

I pulled up next to her and stopped.

"Do you need help, ma'am?"

She looked up and smiled. "Why yes. Yes I do. It seems I've broke down and my phone is dead. Could I use yours?"

"I don't have one, but I can give you a ride to somewhere to call a tow truck."

"My hero." she giggled, opening the door of the sports car and climbing out.

Older for sure, how much older was anyone's guess, but definitely a cougar. I hadn't really seen many of those. Fiery red hair pulled back in a bun, glasses, and a business suit that could be called borderline slutty but mostly suggestive. The suit was dark with a very boxy low cut top. The tops of her breasts fought to stay inside the thing, covered by a white button-down shirt with a strained couple of buttons. A belt in the middle and a knee length skirt below showing nice legs and high heels.You could she the age in her face, but it was more maturity than anything. A woman who had been places, seen things, and had a good time of it.

"So.." she leaned over to look at my name badge " Mike, you work at Roger's Market? That doesn't sound interesting."

"Well, it pays the bills." I responded by impulse. She didn't really care, I was sure.

"You don't sound thrilled about it. Is it not what you wanted to be when you grew up?" she reached into her purse, producing a cigarette. "Is it okay if I smoke?"

"It's fine... smoking and the job. I have a graphic arts degree, but jobs are hard to find. Roger's keeps me fed and under a roof."

"I get the feeling you've had a hard time of things, Mike. Nice guys finish last, and that sort, am I right? No girlfriend, no real family, no real friends, just Friday nights playing video games by yourself." She puffed on the smoke, blowing out into the night air.

"Why would you think that?" More than slightly offended,.

"It's okay Mike. It happens to lots of nice guys. Here's the thing, though. I believe nice guys should be rewarded. You are a noble soul, after all you stopped and helped a stranger. That is rare indeed, in these times. I'm going to tell you something you won't believe."

I looked over at her. She was smiling, cigarette gone, and undoing her belt. A moment later her coat was open, and the buttons on her shirt began to be relieved of their duties.

"I'm going to give you a gift that will make your life better." Her breasts were out now, nipples hard and slightly pink than the paleness of her other skin. "Because I am Aidin. I am a goddess, and I like the downtrodden and loveless. You have been chosen by me to receive my blessing of good luck."

"You're right" staring at tits between road glances, noticing her skirt being pulled up to reveal white cotton panties. " I don't believe it."

"You don't have to, but you will." She reached over and undid my belt. "It's time." A moment later my cock was out and in her hand. She stroked from the passenger seat, simultaneously rubbing her own pussy over her panties. I could see them getting wet, adding to my own excitedness. This was what I wanted in a woman. The librarian look. Glasses and all.

I should be saying no, I knew, but it had been so long since the last time a woman touched me like this. The rest I did on my own, and that's not nearly as satisfying as this crazy woman now putting her fingers in my mouth. I sucked her pussy juices off them. They were sweet and made my cock jump in her hand.

"Someone's ready now, I take it" she said, leaning down over my cock, mouth open. She took the head first, suckling gently, slightly mewling. It was almost too much, my balls tingling I was ready to come when she pulled her mouth off of me. "Not yet, darling. The road is a long one."

She ran a finger from the head of my cock to my balls, down the bottom of it's length. The sensation to cum stopped.

"You won't come until I'm ready for it. This is part of the gift I give you, Mike. You will will cum when your partner is ready, not before. Until then you will stay at your hardest. You will feel every bit of pleasure, but you will not cum." And her mouth was on my balls, gently suckling, taking one completely in her mouth before running back up the shaft to the tip of the cock. "The second.." She took it all now, my cock in her throat, mewling causing everything to vibrate, bringing again to the edge, but I could not cum. "..you will have women. Twelve women to play with, and one to have forever." My cock disappeared once more into her mouth, her hand stroking shaft and balls being played with. "All women will be attracted to you more than normal, but these twelve..." she gave up on the blowjob now, manuevering to somehow straddle me. I wasn't sure how, but the car stayed on the road even while she began to ride me. Her pussy sucked hungrily at my cock, and she moaned now, as she began to ride me. "you choose will have no choice but to fuck you, any way you want. Like Marsha, for example..." I perked up, sobering a little, how did she know? "..Marsha will be yours tonight. A last gift from me, because this is one of the best cocks I've had in ages."

And then she came, and I with her, our moans and grunts mingling into an orchestra of pleasure I had never known before. My eyes clenched closed on their own as I shot my wad deep into her pussy. Her head, panting rested next to my ear.

"Sleep, my darling one. You will need your rest" came the kiss. Long, sweet, loving, and tender as any I'd ever had. I kissed back urgently, wishing to forever stay in that embrace, those lips, that pussy. I woke up sweaty and stiff cocked half remembering the dream of sex. I jumped in the shower, work awaiting only an hour and a half away.

Bits and pieces came back to me from that dream. Red hair. Milky white breasts. Hands in my hair. A gift. "crazy dream" I thought, tossing my shirt on.

The routine began, as it always does, with the pies. Before I was even done with them, a familiar voice said "Hey Mike. How you doing tonight?".

"Pretty good. Same shit..."

"Different day." she giggled.

"I thought you were off tonight, Marsha. Need some last second milk? Eggs? Or the usual Italian loaf?"

"Nope. I'm here to say, thank you." came around the counter with her, joined by eyes seen only hungry wolves and mad generals. She was wearing a t shirt featuring some band I didn't know and fairly short shorts with sandals. I don't think I'd ever seen her outside the drab Roger's uniform, blue polo and khaki pants. Her hips were exaggeratingly wishful, her hands perching there causing her chest to push out until she finally was close enough to rest her hand on my crotch.

"You're always such a nice guy, Mike" panted into my ear, pulled close by a hand in my hair. Her tongue briefly darted out and around the lobe. My cock jumped, already swelling, to almost fully erect. "I'd like to be nice back." Shirt yanked out of pants, replace by a hand gripping my cock.

"You.. You always... say thank... you. Really, it's.. n-n-nothing." balls aching to release their combined load, I was led to the freezer door.

"I have something... more, in mind" she smiled. Like the cat that caught the mouse, that smile hid more sinister things. Click of the latch brought a cold release from the freezer. It was powerless against my cock now, fully engorged and leaping with expectation of pentration.

"What about.. Your husband.." "I won't tell if you won't." puffed out of her mouth. The cold was noticeable in her tits. Her nipples were hard and showing through the shirt. They must be amazingly long or she wasn't wearing a bra. My pants open, she stroked my cock lovingly. Gently mewling while she eyed it. "I want to taste you" lowering onto knees, tits visibly braless down her shirt.

I breathed in sharply when her mouth closed around my cock. She bobbed halfway down, slowly, then back up. Gently she suckled on the head, her tongue probing and swirling before bobbing down again, taking a little more than half my length. I wasn't huge by any means, but 8 inches isn't exactly nothing, either. She sucked and stroked tenderly before releasing.

"When I'm masturbating at home, I think of you." she said, still jerking me off with care. "I sit in the bath, fingering my pussy and I think about you fucking me. But when I cum I think of something special." Lick from head to balls and back, the cold biting and invigorating my eagerness to cum. A situation not helped by the fact I could see her other hand in her pants, the bulge of her fingers moving where her pussy must surely be. "I think about your cum covering my face. I think about sucking your cock dry. I think of playing with it between my fingers. I think of it sitting on my tongue before I swallow. Have you ever thought of that?"

"God, yes!" fought to get out. My hips begun to move on their own, fucking her hand, hoping it was a pussy or a mouth or an ass.

"Would like to do that to me?" she teased, taking my cock in her mouth and sliding all the way down, her chin on my balls. I could feel her breath on my pubes, and my cock in her throat. She pulled off, coughing slightly. After a breath my hands grabbed her hair, entangling themselves and pushing her head down again, my hips coming up to meet her, my cock entering impossibly deep. Finally, I came in what felt like gallons.

My steaming hot jizz slapped her face, covering much of it. It hung from her nose only to be lapped up by her tongue. It dribbled from her chin, and ran down her cheeks, leaving trails of condensation. She eagerly wiped it up with her fingers and licked them clean, then began moaning as she came, her fingers working vigorously inside her shorts.

"Want a taste of my juice?" she asked, offering her middle and index fingers, fresh from her writhing pussy and wet from the insertion. I leaned down to suck them clean, gently wrapping my tongue around and between, suckling every sweet drop.

A rather awkward moment passed, goodbyes and thank yous were exchanged between Marsha's groin pawing and oral assaults on my face and neck. I should have worked, then, but I just watched her leave. She had the same swagger as before, only a little limp. Maybe her foot fell asleep. She did, however, have a noticeable wet spot in her crotch.

"Was it everything you hoped it would be, Mike? It's only a sample, you know."

Looking up I saw a redhead woman, older but attractive, idly leaning on a bascart, one arm propping her head which was plastered with a sweet smile. That smile slammed him down to earth, sobering him, pulling him out of the afterglow and into the memory of a dream filled with sex and gifts and the sweetness of a goddess' cunt.

"That was a dream... wasn't it?"

"Yes, Mike, it was a dream, but that doesn't mean it isn't quite real. It's just the easiest way to get someone's attention the first time. After that it's easy." Aidin replied, still smiling that smile. "You didn't answer the question. Was it all you hoped for?"

"...yes... better... Am I still dreaming?"

Aidin walked behind the counter, her lips catching mine, her tongue playing tag with my tonsils and winning. Her breasts crushed me against the oven door, thankfully not the really "oh my fucking goddess" hot glass part.

"Mmmmm... Her pussy is nice. Did it taste better than mine, darling? Scratch that. I know there's no way it could. Maybe I should bring her back and lick your cum from her mouth, eh? Would you like that?" my cock leapt slightly, already uncharacteristically eager for more. "I'll take that as a yes!"

"No! Well, I mean, yeah I would, but not now!"

"Awwwww. Why not?"

"I'm working, and I'm already behind. Not that I mind too much." my hands began their task of twisting dough into knots for rolls. "We can talk while I work. Maybe goddesses don't work, but I'm almost behind on rent."

"Alright" she sighed "I'm glad you liked the gift, so far. You still have the twelve, Marsha was just a goodwill present."

"She's married you know. What about her husband. What did you do to her?"

"Nothing.. Much. Look, she was already leaning that direction. I just gave her a push. She wasn't lying about wishing for your cum. Her husband's a lazy jackass. She's not happily married, just married. It really didn't take much pushing. You're more charismatic than you think. Just horrible at talking to girls."

"Why me? Why gift me with this... whatever it is."

Aidin leapt her rear atop a facing table and sat, legs crossed just enough to barely show her still cotton panties showing off a camel toe. "I told you already, Mike. I like you. You're a good guy and deserve a little good luck at getting lucky." She snorted a laugh. "Sorry. Sometimes I crack me up." I rolled my eyes and continued working. "Anyways, you can have any twelve women you want on a whim. The rest of the women in the world have you on their radars now, too. You have to work them for it, but it'll be easier. Especially once word gets out about the rest of the gift."

"What do I owe you for this, supposing you are a goddess, I'm not asleep, and I'm suddenly very much more sexier than I was."

"Nothing really. I would like to watch sometimes, though. Maybe participate." her hand parted her knees "This gift helps me, too. Every time you fuck, I get stronger." and crept up to her pussy "It's a form of worshipping me." gingerly fingering outside her panties. They were moist, from the look of it.

"And what happens when the twelve I choose are over with? That's very distracting when you're trying to have a meaningful interaction, by the way. She scowled and removed her hand, but kept her legs spread so I could watch her panties dampen, revealing her pussy under white cotton.

"Well, you can't just pick them anymore. The rest stays the same."

"I meant for you, too. This isn't some evil plot, is it?"

"No, no, no. How can free love be bad?" she grinned "It just keeps me around. In case you hadn't noticed, not too many people worship Celtic spirits anymore."

"Wiccans and druids?"

"HA!" she scoffed "What do they know? 'Let's dance under the full moon'. A bunch of rubbish, really. Anyways, what do you care? When was the last you shot cum all over the face of an attractive woman? Or even an ugly one? Or had a woman touch your cock?" her hand was gliding up her thigh again. My cock was growing despite my best mental images of baseball and my grandmother naked. "Speaking of, may I..?" she pointed to my penis, now noticeably causing a tent in my pants.

"NO! I have to work! Get out of here!" I grabbed a cart now filled with raw dough and pushed it to the oven door, unlatched and swinging open. "And I'm still not sure I believe all of this." but when I turned back she was gone. "But how else would I explain any of this?"

And I can't.

Walin
Walin
4 Followers