Bakery Mishap!

Story Info
A new hire at a bakery gets into messy, slapstick, kinky fun.
3.5k words
4.25
4.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note on the players: Kenny has a cunt, and uses he/him. Felicity has a cock, and uses she/her. Don't get weird about this.

"Oh, Kenny! I forgot to mention, we've got a new hire coming in for training tonight. Train her how to close? And then we get our evenings back, or some of them at least. She sounded pretty desperate for a job so she should be willing to put some effort in."

Kenny smiled, already mentally updating his calendar to reflect some slight relief from the monstrous amount of shifts he'd been pulling lately. Working at the Washington And Marquette Bakery was fun, but they were dramatically understaffed, and having someone to pick up a few closing shifts would be a blessing.

"Oh, and go easy on em, would you?"

"What do you mean?" Kenny asked innocently.

"You know you can get power-trippy, especially if they're cute. And I want my evenings back. So don't chase her off."

"Sure thing boss. You can count on me."

.......

The sun was thinking about wandering towards another glorious spring sunset when the bell on the door jingled, and in walked trouble. Kenny ran a quick calculating eye over 'new hire'. Pretty features, accentuated by a thick coating of lipstick and dark eyeshadow. Tight white pants and a tight white shirt stretched over a lean frame. Her hair was long, a bit curly, and bleached blonde, and she seemed to have half a grin on her face at all times.

*A floozy. There's no way she's got what it takes, no way she's going to take this seriously.*

Kenny tried to reign his thoughts in.

*Wait, we're trying to be friendly. Trying not to scare her off. Maybe she only looks like a cream-puff.*

She made her way up to the counter and stretched out a hand.

"Hey, I'm Felicity! Sounds like I'm getting trained in on closing?" She gave Kenny a once over and dialed the grin up a notch. "And maybe we could grab drinks after?"

Well, there it goes. Kenny felt his face and voice shifting.

"I don't drink. And we aren't friends. You're an employee. I'm Kenny, but while we're working, you can call me Chef. When I ask you to do something, I expect you to answer 'yes, chef'. I do not expect you to ask questions, talk back, or hit on me. If that's going to be an issue, you can turn around and leave. Is that understood?"

The freshly slapped look on "new hire"s face sent shivers down Kenny's spine. *Oh, that's good. I don't care about the extra shifts, it's worth it.* And yet after the initial shocked look wore off

"Yes, chef".

Not quite 'kicked puppy' facial expression and tone, but the bubbly, flirty enthusiasm was definitely subdued. I can't believe she bought the 'yes, chef' bit, it's a fucking bakery. She must really be hard up for this job.

"That's better. Tonight we'll go over cleaning up and prepping for tomorrow. Prove to me you can handle that and you can move up to actual baking."

"Sounds like a plan." Kenny arched an eyebrow until the stuttering correction arrived. "I mean, yes, chef". With a grudging nod, Kenny handed her a toque *must keep up appearances*, and they moved to the back room.

The last two hours had been something out of a slapstick nightmare. It started innocently enough. Fliss had dropped a sack of flour, it burst and coated Kenny's shoes and pants. Not the best first impression, but she seemed genuinely sorry and had hurried to sweep up the excess while apologizing profusely. But the accident and the verbal admonishment served to make her more nervous, jumpy, scatterbrained, and preoccupied, creating a spiral of mishaps that grew ever more improbable. As she was sweeping the flour, she backed into one of the machines, jostling buttons, handles, and nozzles. The only warning was an insistent beeping behind her before a deluge of jelly sprayed out, coating Felicity's ass, and as she turned around to grapple with the machine, chest, in bright, sticky red. "Which, ah, button or handle Chef!?!" Kenny, wisely, stayed far away from the spraying catastrophe side of the machine and instead calmly reached behind and pulled the plug. The machine slowly gurgled to a halt, leaving Felix dripping quietly onto the floor.

"Wonderful, very helpful. I'm going to fix this-" Kenny made his way over to the machine, readjusting nozzles and resetting handles so plugging it back in wouldn't result in further mess "while you move the sheet cake that somehow didn't get covered in jelly outside of the disaster zone." Chagrinned, Felicity hurridly moved to comply with a meek "Yes, chef" before Kenny could warn "But wipe your shoes off first! ~~~ Oh. Well, nevermind." Part of him wanted to be furious at the escalating kitchen chaos, but most of him was busy stifling a grin at the sight of Felicity, flat on her back, her delicate features completely obliterated by the sheet cake now covering the top half of her body.

And that set the tone for the evening. Buckets of frosting, stepped into. Shelves jostled, contents spilled all over Fliss's hapless hair. Kenny had moved to the front, ostensibly to do tills while Felicity attempted to clean the latest several disasters, but mostly to get a handle on the giggle attack so the Chefsona could take back over. And then he heard it.

"Chef? ahh Uh Chef could you ah help me? I ahhh got stuck". Is that moaning? Wow I love hearing her moan What the hell did she get herself into this time.

"What the hell did you get yoursel-" Kenny's jaw dropped as he walked into the back and took in the scene. Felicity, artfully spattered at this point with jelly, cake, frosting and batter, was pressed up against one of the large industrial mixing machines. Her rather fetching pair of lacey panties had gotten tangled somehow around the back of the arm, and as the arm slowly moved back and forth around the bowl, the tug pulled Fliss from the balls of her feet to the tips of her toes. She was trying her best to keep her dignity but still, with every tug a small gasp escaped her lips. The tightness and lift of the situation prevented her from turning around and freeing herself, so she stood, squirming and moaning, hands scrabbling behind her, blushing furiously, breathing heavily.

"I was reaching ahh for that spot of frosting on oh, on the ceiling, and hmmm and I got hooked mmm on something and I ooh I can't quite ah free myself, chef. Could you ahm please mm help me? ah Chef?"

Kenny slowly, carefully picked his way across the bakery, stopping in front of Felicity and staring for a long time, as if fixing the picture in his mind, and then longer, as though trying to decide something. All the while Fliss rocked slowly, moaned softly. An expression of decision finally flitted across his face and he walked around behind her, turning the machine off.

"Reach your hands back here, behind your back, not over your shoulders. Hold them there. Hold still, don't move around". His voice was quiet but firm, commanding but gentle. Felicity let her hands be guided, her ears straining as she waited to be freed, confused by the sounds from behind her. Suddenly she felt tightness on her wrists and the sound of zipties being drawn tight, wrists pulled together. Kenny turned the machine on, slowly cranking the setting to even higher than before, hearing the gasping return, all the more frantic.

"Your hands are ziptied behind your back, and your panties have been more firmly fixed to the machine, so probably don't pull too hard trying to free yourself, you wouldn't want to get hurt." Gasping and moaning was the only response Kenny received, and so he delivered a light slap across the face.

"I expect you to pay attention when I am addressing you, is that understood?"

"ah Yes ah chef oh sorry ah chef." Kenny began pacing back and forth in front of his gasping mess of an employee.

"It's clear to me you are a menace. You cannot be trusted with the simplest task. You attempting to help fix your mistakes only causes further mistakes. So I have restrained you, somewhat out of the way, so you can cause no further trouble as I clean up. As I'm cleaning up the mess you've made, I'll be deciding what to do with you. Are you following?"

"Yes MM chef OH" Kenny adjusted the machine down a speed carefully. No sense rushing things he thought, smirking. Let's have a bit more fun.

"Hmmm. What am I forgetting? Oh, first things first, I don't think I need your input while I'm doing this, so" Casting about the room for a likely object, Kenny's eyes lit up as he plucked an egg from the carton and slipped it in Fliss's open, gasping mouth.

"This should keep you from making too much noise. Trust me, you don't want to find out what happens to you if that egg breaks. And because I'm a kind supervisor, let's make sure you don't chafe."

Kenny wandered around the room again, settling on a generous handful of vanilla pudding. Pulling open Felicity's pants at the front, he took a minute to appreciate the view before slowly, teasingly applying the pudding. She let out a muffled whimper, trying to thrust against his hand before being pulled back relentlessly by the mixing arm yet again.

" And there was one other thing Right! You seem to have lost your toque! Can't have you dressing sloppy." Picking the cap off the ground, Kenny grabbed a jar of honey and emptied half of it into the floppy thing before jamming the whole mess on Felicity's head.

"That should help it stick, don't you think?" Kenny stared at Felicity, who looked abjectly miserable, humiliated, turned on, frustrated, and a bit confused until a mumbled "Yefsh chemf?" made its way around the egg-gag.

"I'm glad we agree." And then Kenny put his headphones on and turned towards the task of cleaning up.

45 minutes of powercleaning (and teasing agony) later, the kitchen looked good as new (or as good as it normally did for close). Kenny turned back to the industrial mixer where Fliss was absolutely ragged now. Every few minutes, the speed on the machine had been adjusted, faster as she managed to calm down, slower if it looked like she was about to cum. Every few minutes a new bit of mess had been added, dripped, poured, flung or smeared. The end result was someone deep in the throes of subspace, quivering, moaning, her head tilted to one side, her eyes unfocused, drooling around their gag. An absolute work of art, Kenny decided, and pulled out his phone to document it as such. A few angles, adjusting lighting, a video as he turned the machine to a higher setting. Felicity noticed the documentation eventually, clawing her way out of the horny stupor enough to protest a bit and try to look away from the camera, but as the machine reached top speed, she could do nothing else but moan desperately as she inched closer and closer to the orgasm she'd been unable to achieve over the last hour. Finally, just as her moans reached a fever pitch, Kenny killed the mixer. Felicity slumped forward with a frustrated, desperate, exhausted wail, barely managing to keep the egg from slipping out of her mouth.

"I've decided what's happening next. Are you ready?" Kenny put a hand under Felicity's mouth as she gratefully spat the egg out, and he wiped her eyes clear enough to see properly out of.

"Yes chef" Fliss breathed weakly, her eyes fixed on the floor, still glowing red with embarrassment under the sticky layers.

"The way I see it, you owe me big for fixing all your mistakes. If you even want to think of keeping your job here, you're going to need to earn your place somehow. What are you willing to do to keep your job?"

"I'll do anything, chef. I know I screwed up, but I can do better."

"The kitchen's cleaned, it's after hours, you can call me King now." Kenny pulled Felix's face up by the chin, eye contact locking into place. A moment stretched out into the air between them.

*This is it. She goes for it, or tells me to fuck off and starts screaming.*

"Yes, King" came the whispered reply.

"Good. Let's get you cleaned up." Kenny slipped behind her and pulled a long sharp knife from the block, running it along the small of Felicity's back, pulling soft moans from their lips with occasional pricks and teasing pressure. With quick precise movements, Kenny sliced the panties apart while leaving the wrists bound, sliding them slowly off of her quivering body. Finally freed from the machine and its implacable pressure, Felicity sank slowly to her knees. Just as her weary body finally reached a comfortable seat, she felt Kenny's fingers knotted tightly in her sticky hair.

"Out the back door. Move." Again, the quiet, conquered response:

"Yes, King."

The sun was setting now, the evening air still warm, too early in the year for bugs. Felicity made her way out the back of the bakery onto the small loading area in the alley behind the shop. As she stopped to take in the early stages of what promised to be an absolutely stunning display of purples and golds, she received a swat across the ass from Kenny who was following close behind, pulling her back to the moment. A moment where they were suddenly terribly self conscious about being outside (albeit in an alley) where anyone could see them, covered in what felt like half a bakery.

"Up against the wall, now." Kenny pointed, and delivered another slap on the ass when she failed to respond immediately.

"I expect you to obey more quickly when I tell you to do something. Let me help wake you up a bit." Felicity reached the wall and turned around expectantly, only to be blasted in the face by ice cold hose water. Her anguished yelp of surprise and betrayal did crack Kenny's grim mask this time, and he didn't bother fighting to keep the smile off his face as he hosed Fliss down from head to toe.

"Spin, let's get the backside now." The water washed away the worst of the mess, and stuck the thin tight white fabric to the skin, leaving practically nothing to the imagination.

"Back around, one last time on the front. Quit pulling away! You do want to get cleaned off, don't you?" At that last comment, Felicity relented a bit, leaning forward so her hair could get washed a bit.

"I'd get more clean if you let me have my hands, King." Felicity protested through chattering teeth.

"I don't think I asked how you could go about getting more clean, did I? Now sit, back against the wall. Here's where you can earn your keep, isn't that exciting?! Put your mouth to good use." Kenny stepped to where she sat looking up at him, pulled down his pants, grabbed a handful of hair, and pulled Felicity's mouth hard onto him. The thrill of the sheer public indecency of it was electric, and Fliss took to their task with an eagerness that shocked Kenny, a satisfied groan escaping his mouth. Keeping one hand firmly in her hair, Kenny braced against the wall with the other, leaning forward, sinking into the sensation. And also preparing his balance so that he could pick one foot up and press it, slowly but firmly, onto Felicity's crotch. With a sharp intake of breath in surprise, she tried to pull her head back, but whatever question she wanted to ask or plea she was going to make was lost as Kenny tightened his grip and ground into her face harder.

"You keep going until I tell you to stop, or there will be consequences." The threat was amplified by a small increase in pressure, and Fliss mumbled something that sounded like agreement as she kept working. Kenny pulled out a small vibe to supplement, for once regretting that Felicity's hands were still bound firmly behind their back as he pulled her mouth off.

*But she doesn't need her hands to hold a vibe, does she?*

"Hold this in your mouth, toy." Felicity's eyes went wide as she complied.

"That's a good toy. Hold it tight, and let me use you. We're not leaving this alley until I cum, do you understand? I don't care who sees you being used like a filthy whore."

The orgasm built quickly and broke hard, pleasure coursing through Kenny's whole body. All the pent up desire from abusing this hapless, sexy little plaything found an outlet, sat under Kenny, desperate to please. Kenny tugging on hair, stepping on Felicity's rock-hard cock to produce muffled groans of pain and pleasure as she pushed her face into Kenny's pussy, focused only on his satisfaction, the rolling groans and shouts as the orgasm shuddered through him. Kenny finally pulled her back, reached down, turned the vibe off.

"Not bad, toy. There might be some reason to keep you around after all." He helped Felicity to their feet, and she turned expectantly, offering her wrists so the zipties could be cut.

"Not quite yet." Kenny pulled her back around and kissed her roughly, hungrily. Hands back in her hair, pulling at her shirt, exposing skin to be bitten. Overwhelmed, Felicity moaned, cried out, was pushed back until she tripped and sat down hard on the edge of the dumpster behind the bakery. Aware only of the kisses, Felicity failed to notice Kenny opening the top of the bin behind them until it was too late. With a gentle palm to the center of her chest, Kenny tipped her into the empty bin, still warm from its day in the sun, and let the lid thump shut. As Felicity scrambled around to try and reach a kneeling position, Kenny vanished back inside. After some time, Felicity heard what sounded like a cart being rolled outside, as she waited in the fragrant darkness, but couldn't identify anything more than that. When the lid opened again, she pushed up onto her knees to try and get a look outside only to be caught full in the face by a gallon of cake batter, knocking her on her ass. Kenny appeared at the top of the bin with a bucket of caramel, drizzling it slowly on Fliss's face as she looked up in shock.

"All the ingredients you contaminated, you dirty slut. I take food safety very seriously!"

The caramel pooled underneath Felicity's head as she tried to slip back up into a kneeling position. Every time she got close, Kenny would knock her down with something else. Eventually, she was practically unrecognizable. A writhing, moaning, multicolored, sticky-sweet blob of pent up sexual desire. After the last bowl of honey was poured lovingly, caringly over her face, Kenny held up a pair of scissors and tossed it into a particularly deep section of goo. Before Felicity could make a dive for them, as they began to sink out of sight, Kenny pulled out the (still mostly full) bag of flour that had started this whole misadventure and dumped it all over the honey-soaked mess that was Felicity, completely obscuring her vision as it poured over her, solidifying in her hair, and turning everything into a thick paste.

"See you tomorrow, slut." Kenny said, as he closed the lid and clicked a lock onto it, before walking to the door, opening it, and shutting it without actually going inside. His auditory deception performed, he snuck quietly back to sit leaning against the side of the dumpster to listen. There was some satisfying muttering and complaining as Felicity fished through the muck in the dark with her hands bound behind her back looking for the scissors; some funny grunting as she slowly worked her way free of the zipties, and an absolutely hilarious bumping and splashing as she stood up, bounced off the unexpectedly locked lid, and fell back into the slime. After a few more tentative tests of the lid, there was silence.

*Was I too mean? Is that crying? No it sounds more like...*

The sound of Felicity finally gasping her way through the orgasm she'd been denied for so long floated out of the bin like music to Kenny's ears. He waited until the noise peaked, the moaning reached a shouting climax, and the splashing subsided before he swiftly stood, unlocked the lid, and swept it open, revealing Fliss, on her back, still covered in filth with a fresh glaze of cum across her chest, confused, embarrassed, blinking in the light.

"What a filthy thing you are." Kenny chuckled at the sight, snapping another quick picture.

12