Balance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They must have agreed on that phrase as a cue, because they all began to undress right then, and start masturbating, except Amrita, who laid a blanket down first, before joining them and doing the same. Marcus undressed as well, and laid on the floor, as usual. He was surprised, though, that they didn't all gang up on him. Instead, they just stayed their distance, and rubbed themselves vigorously. Eventually, Lupe started to yelp, and then walked over to him, mounted his head, and put her pussy directly down onto his lips. He opened them and allowed her clit to rest directly on his tongue.

"Lick me, I want to use you!" demanded Lupe.

So, he flicked his tongue against her clit, and then started licking it rapidly. Almost immediately she started to come. He pushed his tongue into her. It was experientially different than before, since he could taste every bit of her pussy.

She stopped coming, and walked over to sit on the couch, next to the other women who were sitting there and masturbating.

Next, Marta walked over and stood, one foot on either side of Marcus's head. She stayed there, masturbating for almost a minute before she lowered herself, and pushed her soft, wet pussy onto Marcus's mouth. She leaned back on her hands, and let some of her weight onto his face. He was about to start licking her, but she started to come on her own, having worked herself up to orgasm before she sat on his face. She moaned and smiled, and then reached down, and rubbed Marcus's hair, as she watched him, as he shoved his tongue between her pussy lips, and inside of her. She finished coming, and then got up.

Marcus just smiled. They were all so cute. They seemed to think this was a domination situation for him, too. They'd obviously had a very specific idea about it planned out beforehand. But they were soft, voluptuous, gentle females who he knew would do him no harm. He knew they loved him, and he trusted them completely, and, as he was three times as powerful as any of them, he knew he was in complete control, and merely enjoyed their little game. They were having the time of their lives, and he wasn't sure if he should pretend to be unhappy with the situation, to fulfil their dom fantasy, or just keep being himself. For them, it was a nasty fantasy, using him, and coming on his tongue, but he was seeing it completely differently, and simply thoroughly enjoying five women coming for him.

As Marcus was lost in thought, Marta brought him back, when she then used his hair, which she had a firm grip on, to force his head up slightly, and rubbed her pussy against his lips, causing the last bit of her hot juice to wipe off, onto him. She got to her feet, then, and joined the satisfied and relaxed Lupe, and the others, who were watching from the couch.

Marcus licked his lips. As his tongue went back into his mouth, he could feel the thick female ejaculate that Marta had wiped onto them. It sent a thrill through his body as he swallowed it. He started stroking his dick.

"Stop that!" shouted Amrita. "You're here for us to come into, you're not allowed to enjoy it!"

Marcus just rolled his eyes and smiled. He dropped his hand anyway, though. Let her have her fun, he thought. Sweet Amrita, acting tough. This was hilarious to him, he stifled a chuckle.

"Oh! You think it's funny?!" demanded Amrita, as she stood up and stormed over to him.

She sat down on his face, and he opened his mouth, ready for the pussy which was an inch from it to press onto his lips.

"Nope! Guess again!" she began, "You think you can just roll your eyes and laugh at me? Stick out your fucking tongue!" she shouted.

He did so, and she leaned back until her ass was above his tongue. She then pushed down on it, and his tongue was forced against the left outside curve of her wide ass cheeks. He was surprised at her. He still didn't care; he was okay with it, since she wasn't going too far with it, and decided to let her have her play her little game. She gyrated the side of her left ass cheek against his tongue for a few seconds, and then raised up on her knees and looked down at him.

"Are you ready to respect me, now, slave? Did you learn your lesson?" she yelled in a sharp voice again. it took all of his will not to smile and laugh. This was the timid, gentle Amrita who couldn't open a fucking pickle jar, and she was wanting him to pretend she owned him.

"Yes, mistress," he replied.

"Good," she said, in the voice he was used to her using, and she lowered down, onto his lips again.

This time, though, she stopped just before they touched, and started rubbing her clit. After just a second, she started coming, since she'd apparently been pushed almost to full orgasm by abusing him, and pulled her fingers away. He raised his head slightly and started licking her clit.

"Good slave, you know what to do. You make sure I come while you're licking me and you taste every..." she convulsed, and moaned for a moment. He slammed his tongue into her pussy, and then she finished her sentence, "...every last drop of me." she breathed quickly, and yelped, and then said, "Oh my god!" she stopped talking, and just relaxed, and enjoyed her orgasm.

After she got up, Marcus realized Mila was right there, on her knees, and she swung a leg over the second his mouth was free, and lowered herself onto his face.

"Are you my fucking slave?!" she demanded, as she angled her pussy over his mouth. "Are you going to obey me, and make me come?"

"Yes, mistress," replied Marcus.

"You better not stop until I come!" shouted Mila. Marcus smiled and chuckled instead of replying the way he knew she wanted him to. He couldn't help it. He also kind of wanted to see what she would do to "punish" him.

"You need to be taught a lesson you fucking slave!" she shouted, and grabbed him by the hair. "Open your fucking mouth!"

He opened his mouth, and she roughly rubbed her pussy, back and forth, against his open mouth. He was enjoying it, making her efforts seem silly, but he managed not to laugh this time. He decided to just play along from here on out. He didn't want to ruin their fun. Though he kind of wondered if these "punishments" weren't even more fun for them than him simply complying.

"Did you taste all of me?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Did you love it? Tell me you love tasting me." She shouted this but then her voice weakened toward the end of the sentence, and sounded less like a demand, and more like a voice pleading in ecstasy. He could hear the love in her voice, and the desperation brought by a life of bad relationships, and the unfulfilled desires, finally being quenched.

"I love it! You taste amazing, mistress!" said Marcus, hoping he was making this sweet woman's life complete, finally, since he felt she truly deserved it. They all did.

"Do you want my pussy now? You want to lick my clit?" she demanded.

"I need you!" he replied, but he'd made an error, and didn't even realize it.

"You need to be taught more respect, slave!" she yelled. "You address me as mistress when you speak!" and with that, she leaned down and squeezed his cheeks to make his lips part. Then she put a finger inside herself, pulled it out, and rubbed her juices onto his tongue. "Learning yet?" she said, as she straightened again.

"You don't deserve to lick my pussy. Lick my bush, and I'll consider changing my mind." she said, and angled herself so that her pussy was away from his lips, and her upper bush thrust toward his mouth. Marcus leaned his head up slightly, and licked the soft tuft of hair above her pussy. She tilted her head back, eyes closed, moaned and rubbed her breasts. He was fulfilling so many lifelong fantasies of hers it was almost too much for her. Then, with her bush having been licked by him, she raised herself up slightly, grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back slightly.

She looked surprised, and wide eyed suddenly, and her whole body shook, and her eyes almost shut. Then she shouted in a high pitched voice, "I'm coming!" She panted, and moaned, her hips shaking. Finally she stopped, and leaned back.

"I just fucking came, and there was no stimulation to my pussy whatsoever!" she said in her normal voice, smiling down at him. "I fucking love you, Marcus! That has never happened in my life! What the fuck? How are you this sexy?" she asked.

"I just do what I do." said Marcus, playfully, correctly assuming the dom fantasy was over for Mila, and she was back to normal.

She kissed her fingers, and then patted his forehead. At last, she stood up, leaving Marcus smiling.

The last, Julieta, sauntered her curvy brown body over to him. She struck a pose over him and rubbed her clit for a moment, as she eyed him. "He's our fucking slave, right ladies?!" she demanded of the women.

"Oh yeah!" returned Marta.

"Own that slave!" yelled Lupe.

Julieta lowered herself onto his dick, and pushed him inside of her. The women gasped, but they didn't argue. They just watched, and all started masturbating. Julieta bounced up and down on his dick, and Marcus enjoyed the show as her breasts jiggled with the effort. Then, she laid down onto him, and squeezed his lips open. She licked his lips, and kissed him deeply, putting her tongue into his mouth, and caressing his tongue with hers. Marcus became terrified he was going to come. He didn't know what to do, but luck was with him, as she pulled him out of her extremely lubricated, soft, hot pussy at just that moment. She knee walked over to his mouth as she rubbed her clit, and then lowered her pussy onto his lips. Her bush was forced against his nose, as it was a little less trimmed than the other women. He felt her pussy hair going up his nose. The smell of her was heaven, and she started to come. She finished, and then said, "Put your tongue inside me! Taste me!" he did so, and fucked her with his tongue for a few seconds, until she stood up, and joined the others.

Marcus licked his lips, and stood up.

"Not yet, Marcus, it's not over yet!" said Amrita, beckoning him over.

He walked over and knelt in front of her as she masturbated. "Are you ready for dessert?" she moaned.

"Fuck yeah!" he exclaimed in reply.

She moaned loudly, and he could see a tiny bit of female ejaculate drip out of her. She fingered herself, and then put her fingers, their tips now covered in her white come, and the rest covered in the semi clear female lubricant her body produced, up to his mouth. He licked them clean. The other women were orgasming, now, too, and suddenly he had fingers rubbing around his mouth, onto his lips, and into his mouth, directly onto his tongue, all of them coated with female come, and female natural lubricant. They seemed to be fighting over who got to actually have him clean off their fingers first, but at last, he got them all clean.

All of the women seemed satisfied, but suddenly Julieta, who was still rubbing her pussy, shouted, "I'm going to come again Marcus!" He rushed over, and shoved his dick inside of her, allowing her to come on it again. At last, she finished coming, and Marcus withdrew, and sat down.

They all sat back, then, and began caressing him, kissing him, and loving on him. The dom game complete, they had gone back to their true personalities and relationship.

"Thank you," began Lupe. "You don't know what this means to me."

"I love you, darling," said Julieta.

"Seriously, sweet man, you don't understand what it's like. No one, I mean absolutely no one could ever make what you did to me tonight happen. Literally never. You are a god!" said Mila. "I came harder than I ever have before, and you weren't even touching me! You turn me on that much!"

"She's right. And now I want to try and come like that, too, next time," concurred Marta.

"Marcus," whispered Amrita, who had her lips against his ear, kissing him gently. "We want you to stay with us forever."

Chapter 9

The next day Marcus went out alone, while the women were at work. He had gotten bored, and was walking around the main strip, where all the shops and cafes were. As he walked near a flower shop, and looked at the dazzling colors of the display, he saw a woman reflected behind him, in the glass. When he turned, she was gone.

He started walking again, and thinking; why had she struck him so? It didn't matter. He kept walking, but then he saw her again, this time at the end of the block, looking at him from afar. He wondered, what was her game? As he got closer, he recognized her. She had black hair, and beautiful olive toned skin. Where did he know her from? Something from the past. Why couldn't he remember? She looked to be about 45, wide hips, and naturally large breasts. She was just watching him, as people walked to and fro in front of her.

It hit him, all of a sudden, she was one of the women from his dreams! He sped up. There was something fateful in this moment, he could feel it. Someone walked in front of her, though, and she was gone when they passed. Marcus slowed down, defeated, and stopped. "What the fuck?" he said to himself.

"Hi!" came a voice from behind him.

Marcus nearly jumped out of his skin. He turned around, and it was the woman.

"And who might you be?" he asked.

"I know you, but you never remember me!" she said, with a pleasant accent he couldn't quite place.

"From where? Did we work together or something?" Marcus asked.

"I've known you in all walks of life, honey." she replied.

This was getting weird. Marcus started to wonder if she was a scammer, or a con artist. "Okay, well if that's all, I'll see you around." he said, and moved to walk away.

"The circle of us, in your dreams, and the ritual, you know? Those aren't dreams, they're memories." she said. This froze him in his tracks. He turned around again. "Call me, and we'll meet tonight and talk, if you want. I think we've got some catching up to do, darling." She handed him a slip of paper with a phone number on it.

Marcus was dumbfounded, and stood there looking at it for a second. He looked up, and started to say, "Where are y-," but she was gone.

He was chilled by their encounter. Yet, upon returning home, and spending his usual evening with his women, he couldn't stop thinking about her. She had known what he dreams about, exactly what he dreams about. He decided he had to call her. He wanted to wait until the women went to sleep, though.

Finally, after eleven o'clock, he called her, and they arranged to meet.

They sat at the diner a little over an hour later with drinks in front of them. It was nearing midnight, and there were only a few other people in the dimly lit restaurant. She had introduced herself, finally, as "Enha," and he'd told her his name in return.

"I have good news, and bad." she began. "The good, you're immortal, and one of the most powerful beings in the world. The bad, something has changed, and we don't know what."

He assumed "we" were the other women from his dreams, or, now, he thought, memories.

"Okay," he said, "so, I'm immortal, yet I'm clearly aging. I shave these days, but I've got a lot of gray in my beard to prove it."

"Oh sweet heart, you never believe me when I explain this to you."

"This is the first I'm hearing of it." he said, defiantly, and starting to get annoyed with her cryptic speaking.

"Okay, I get it. This is how it always goes, so let's skip dancing around it, and I'll lay it out: You are a manifestation of the universal element of water. Myself, and ten other sorceresses, long ago, decided we didn't want to get old and die. We acquired the most rare of objects for a ritual, and performed this very dangerous act in order to cause the universe to summon these elements, and combine water with a fiery human form, and made you appear, as you are now, with all of your memories. They're not real."

"What? You mean, my women? My wife? None of my life is real?" Marcus was feeling panic rise in him.

"Of course they are! I don't mean all of your memories! Not your whole life! You are rekindled every year on New Year's Eve. So, anything you experienced after that day, until now, is real. The past though, before that, is all stuff you filled in the blanks for. You've even heard this exact speech from me, many times before. The ritual created you, and put you into a place in life, matching up the real world with your false identity. When you woke up before your first day of work, everything was real since then. You showed up at exactly the right time, and took the place of another employee who never showed up, your home, and so on were also things that had been abandoned. The universe allows only the smallest of alterations, which is your coming to be, and lets the rest be filled in by cosmically orchestrated coincidence. After that, though, your relationships with people, your work, and so on, were all you. So, as I said, the only thing unreal is your past before that first day."

Marcus nodded. He didn't believe it. He couldn't. But he couldn't say anything else. His mind was emptied by her words. Not because of disbelief, but because they sounded familiar.

She went on, "Normally, you have a huge draw. The life giving spirit of water, and the fire energy that makes you tethered to this human form naturally, and irresistibly attracts women who are healthy, beautiful, and voluptuous. This is why these women cannot stay away from you. They are drawn to you on a deep, subconscious level, and they come when they're sexually stimulated by you, or even around you due to the raging fire inside you. It drives them wild, and over the edge of their sexual limits."

Marcus thought for a second, and felt a wave of relief. She had the wrong guy! "Nope, women don't pay me a second glance, usually. I was married, and after that lived in the park for some time, and countless women passed me by, and completely ignored me. Then there's the many, many women I dealt with at stores, and on the street when pan handling. Not only did they generally ignore me, some, maybe even a fair share, treated me with contempt. I lived as an outcast for quite some time. Easily long enough to prove that I'm not who you think I am."

She thought for a moment. "This is what creates the bad news. Something has changed. Why are you different? Tell me about your love life. You live with a harem of women, no? They constantly demand sex from you, yes? These women are an example of your power. But, this does not explain this long period where you were alone, and women detested you. It also shows change, because normally women leave you immediately after their sexual obsession is satisfied, as they feel confused and overwhelmed by their extreme desire, and its satisfaction. There are rare, very rare exceptions, but never have five women at once stayed with you."

"I was married, and then had no one for a long time, and was celibate, entirely alone. Now I just abstain from orgasm." said Marcus, smarting a bit from the revelation that his women didn't actually love him, but rather were drawn to him via some kind of primal energy. It cheapened their relationship for him. He was crestfallen.

She clapped her hands together, and said, "Ah! That's it. You're human, now!"

"What? So, being celibate makes an immortal mortal?" he said incredulously.

"It does when you're essentially a god of sex. Well, sexual energy in human form, anyway. The part of you that was universal and elemental, in the cosmic sense, that relied on sex, just like we rely on you to keep us young, you rely on it to keep you elemental. Without it, your water and fire became perfectly in sync, perfectly balanced, and you've become a normal man. The odds of any man ever becoming celibate, when they are as desired as you, are almost infinitely against, so we've never dealt with this before. But, here we are."

For a moment, he wondered how long this had been going on. How many iterations of him had there been? The possibilities boggled his mind, but, then he perked up a little, as his mind processed more of what she'd said, and he asked, "So, my women? They-"