Balance of Power Ch. 01: The Balance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tahlia was warm and engaging. She would draw me in with her conversation. And she led its direction as well,

'So Robbie, lets chat about my future then, shall we?'

I smiled warmly and nodded, I could see this now as a good opportunity to get things back on a more comfortable track though my heart was still beating at twice its normal rate such was the adrenalin rush I felt at being controlled by such a dangerous Girl.

'I think that's a good idea Tay. Have you given it much thought yet, your future I mean? Can you see where you might be in a year or two from now for example? A lot of Girls I speak to are quite insular and difficult to communicate with, the majority don't really understand the opportunities available to them given their available skill set.'

Tahlia listened to my spiel and then nodded knowingly.

'I'm different to the other Girls though aren't I Robbie? Let me guess, the other Girls you have spoken to don't trust you and you find it difficult to be open with them? You have to draw information out of them and win their trust slowly and deliberately. And even after all that, even though you might think differently, those girls still have that distrust for you. To them you are the opposition, part of what they're rebelling against. Angsty teenagers who have had trouble at home and put up their walls.'

I only nodded, gesturing for her to continue.

'But with me it's the opposite Robbie. You see, my trust in you is totally irrelevant. The real question is, do you trust me? Normally it is you that revels in authority. But the difference today is I could walk away from this meeting and it wouldn't matter one bit to me. I could walk right out of the school if I wanted to and just come back tomorrow with no consequence. Of course you would have questions directed to you about where I've gone as at the moment I am your responsibility. Besides if I walked out of your life right now you would be distraught.'

At this point Tay pauses for a moment almost like she is wondering if she should say what she does,

'Of course I'd make you beg like a fucking dog for me to come back.'

She giggles then, reminding me that despite what it seems she is still just a teenage Girl.

'Ooh, Robbie, did you just flinch when I called you a fucking DOG!'

Well yes I did flinch the first time as a jolt of electricity pierced my pussy at being degraded by this bully. And the second time, when she shouted it in my ear I positively jumped out of my skin. I could feel sweat start to bead alongside my temple and I flinched again as she slowly rubbed her hand along my thigh. It was so sensual! And frightening!!

'Can you feel the power Robbie? Can you see now who really has the authority? Are you starting to understand who you are dealing with bitch? Are you frightened of me? Nervous? Hmm.'

Tay leant across and had a long exaggerated sniff of my hair. She leant over and whispered in my ear,

'You fucking should be. I'm going to make you mine.'

She nibbled on my ear, continuing her seduction;

'You see I don't need counselling Robbie. When you've led the life I have, sexual abuse, general abuse, alcoholism, the works, you tend to find yourself on a bit of a downward spiral. But I was different to the others. Sure I've been down that path. But I could also clearly see the dealers and the pimps and the abusers pushing us down there. Whoops, did I say us? Of course, I meant 'them'. That's when I decided not to be pushed down like the other girls you've helped. I decided to take my spot on the team that pushes. I wanted to be on the team that provides and makes the money, the team that dominates and uses the addicts and the prostitutes. I'm driven to stay on top and I don't care who I have to step on to get there. You know what I noticed on my way down Robbie?'

Tahlia never even hesitated for an answer,

'None of the dealers are addicted to that shit. They might use it recreationally or to help party but they don't get to a point where they are ever desperate enough to be pushed. And that was my path out. I'm a pretty girl and I also have half a brain. I'm young, still forbidden fruit really, to most of the men . . .'

Just then Tahlia looks into my eyes and smiles affectionately,

'. . . And Women that want me. I have something they want, something you want as well Robbie, which in turn equips me with enough power to bargain with. So I don't need counselling for a career thank you. My career is already set and it's going to involve me being incredibly wealthy and powerful. Which now leads me onto us, and what I am going to do with you specifically.'

I could only sit there stunned at her confidence, it was apparent that she had seen a lot more in life than I ever had, been through a lot more and what's more understood how it worked. Sure I knew these things, for me to train these Girls I was well researched in the fields of drug addiction, prostitution and abuse. Even of minors by Adults. I had to be well researched so I could be prepared no matter what situation these Girls found themselves in. I decided to test Tahlia further to see if she really knew of the pitfalls that lay ahead.

'Before you go on Tay, I would like to add a couple of things.'

I could see that Tahlia was not impressed with my interruption. For someone still in school, she had a natural ability to control the conversation the way she wanted it to go. It actually took me months of study to learn tricks like these, how to control a discussion, keep the other person engaged and remain authorative as well. Yet it was natural to her and she wasn't going to lose the upper hand this easily.

'Okay' she said, 'but let's establish a proper order of things first. Currently you're subservient to me. And before you say anything we can both feel it. You're a submissive little girl who desperately wants my approval. And don't worry I see it often. There's a fear there too because you know that submitting to me is so very wrong and could get you into so much trouble. Not only coz you've read my file and know what I have done in my past but also because you can't stop yourself. You're a successful career woman but you've done all you can now. The rest of your life you'll be training little brats like me to try and guide us on the right path. And you're getting tired of it. Well it seems we've met at precisely the right moment Robbie. I need to keep learning and you want to submit to a school girl.

So before you speak to me you will slide down onto your knees in front of me put your arms up in front of you like a little doggie begging its owner. NOW!'

Her aggression scared me but everything else she had just said was true, even if I weren't ready to admit or deal with it yet. Still I couldn't let her dominate me as easily as this. I would have to challenge her I knew that, after all I am in a position of authority and she is just a student. So I simply scoffed at the suggestion;

'Don't be ridiculous Tay.'

I touched her leg as a gesture of comfort and friendship more than anything else.

'I'm not kneeling to beg before you. Yes you are right I have been doing this a long time. Do you think you're the first girl to have picked up on my weakness? Surely not? You said yourself you have half a brain so let's put it to good use, shall we? And stop with your games. I'm not kneeling before you to speak to you, I am willing to treat you as an adult, after all you have already proven your intellect is far greater than any other Girl I have dealt with in the past, but you need to respect me and my position as well.'

Tahlia held my stare for a moment or two waiting for me to relent. But this time I wasn't going to, no matter how badly my eyes were drawn to her shoes and socks, I was going to stay strong and maintain that eye contact. When I didn't back down Tahlia stood up, stretched and yawned. You know one of those real exaggerated ones.

'Okay then Robin. It was nice meeting you. Thank you for your concern and time. And counselling. Dream about me tonight baby. Imagine my hands on your body, sensually tracing my fingers over your bare hips before working my hands up to your breasts and under your top, playing with your nipples, whispering school girl sex talk in your ear. Imagine at the same time my moist sock running up and down the back of your calf and my hands coming up to your shoulders, gently massaging them before building up more and more pressure until you can feel me forcing you down before me, you drop to your knees, mad with lust and arousal as you look up at me from your position of submission. Then you wake up, open your eyes and all you see is your ugly as fuck fat arsed husband snoring.'

Tahlia burst into fits of mocking laughter before continuing in mirth;

'Yeah, think about that baby, you've got nothing I want, if I walk away now that's it, your final chance to fulfil your most naughty fantasies, poof, gone.'

Tahlia paused for a moment, stepped straight into my personal space and with deliberate poise spelled it out in one word sentences;

'One.'

'Last.'

'FUCKING CHANCE,' she screamed at me playfully brushing my nose with her finger.

Then she stared straight into my eyes again. It was a playful look with a hint of amusement, I lost myself for a moment, as she dared me to look away, to let her walk away and to lose this opportunity to be dominated by her.

While she stared me down she whispered quietly;

'You see Robin, this is the balance of power. It happens in just about every walk of life. In every couple someone always has more power than the other. It could be our circumstance where one person desperately wants something the other doesn't. It could be cops and robbers. It could be a Wife divorcing her husband, despite him desperately wanting a second chance. It could be the dealer over the addict. When you have the balance of power, like I do right now, you call all the shots. Lines become blurred. I'm no longer a school girl and you're no longer a teacher. Not when there's an imbalance like this. Now, you either submit to the balance of power in our relationship and your desire to kiss my pretty little feet, to sniff my sweaty old socks, or I walk away. Because if I stay, the power goes back to you, and neither of us wants that do we? Hmmm.'

She continued to stare deeply into my soul as I felt her hands on my shoulders, at first I couldn't even really feel her pushing me down but then there was pressure on my legs, on me, for me to bend my knees, she kept pushing, and now I could feel it as one knee collapsed, then the other. My head tilted back to hold her stare as she slowly, deliberately pushed me down beneath her, to where she wanted me, on my knees before her. The pressure stopped briefly and my eyes were pulled away from hers as she jerked my head in towards her body. It was a warm embrace of a schoolgirl with a fully grown Women kneeling on her knees before her as she pulled me in and hugged me tight. I could smell her deodorant as she held me telling me to shhh, I could hear her saying everything was going to be alright, that there wasn't much further to go, and then her fingers in my hair as she pulls my head back and stares back down at me.

Her eyes are wild and full of arousal as she tells me not much further to go now. She lets go of my hair and starts pushing again, eventually my body slumps and I lay in the dirt beneath her. She has bent daintily now at the knees as well as she continued to force me down, all the way down. I feel her hands leave my body, sense her standing back up and moments later feel the rough rubber sole of her sandal on the side of my cheek pushing my face further into the dirt. She exerts enough pressure so that it hurts and I am well aware that I am pinned with her foot holding me down.

I don't think the symbolism was lost on either of us . . .

12