Balancing the Books Pt. 01

Story Info
Tara's friends conspire, Billy's life changes.
37.2k words
3.42
45.6k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story, created entirely of fantasy and imagination. Everyone is an adult, and entirely consenting. There are elements which are not realistic.

Tara sat on a leather couch in her favorite coffee shop, surrounded by her friends. As she sipped her hot Americano, she thumbed through a magazine. Amanda sat next to her on the couch; Cindy and Monica sat in leather chairs on the other side of a small coffee table.

As she read, Tara bounced her long right leg over her left knee. She was reading an article titled, "You too can experience multiple orgasms!"

"What a load of horse shit."

Not knowing what Tara was reading, the others looked at her quizzically.

"This article is talking about multiple orgasms from fucking. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. No such thing. Billy is great with his tongue...it feels good...but really? Why should we fake this stuff?"

Her friends exchanged glances...OMG glances. Tara picked up on it, "What??"

There was a lengthy pause before Amanda spoke, "Oh honey...are you serious? You've not had an orgasm?" She was genuinely concerned for her friend.

Tara flushed, embarrassed. Are they for real? Or are they just so dedicated to the farce that they won't admit it?

The girls had been friends for a long time, since High School when Tara and Billy had begun dating.

Monica put her hand on Tara's knee and looked into her eyes, "Sweetheart, lets all go back to my place so we can talk more privately. It seems we have a lot to talk about. We can't let this stand..."

Later that night, Tara sat next to Billy on their couch. She was nervous and just a bit tipsy after several hours of girl talk fueled by wine. She sat sideways facing him, lightly touching his arm. "Honey...we need to talk about something." Her words caught in her throat, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

Billy, concerned about Tara's emotional state, clicked off the TV and turned to face her, "Whats up, babe? Are you okay?"

"I don't know...I learned something today, maybe. The girls were talking, and...oh, honey, I don't want to hurt you..."

He touched her gently on the cheek, "Babe, we've always been able to talk about stuff. And you know I Iove you. Whatever it is, we'll be okay."

"I was reading an article about sex...one thing led to another and...well...they say I should be having orgasms..."

The color drained from Billy's face...he looked as if he had been punched in the gut. He spoke softly. "You...you...haven't been? Honey, we've been married five YEARS...". Now he looked as if he might cry.

"Well...no, I don't think so. I mean, it always feels really good...and I just figured thats all there was. But what the girls described sounds so much more..."

Billy wanted to hit something. How could he have been so damned stupid?? How could he have not known he was leaving Tara cold? Was he even a real man if he couldn't take care of his wife? Tears of frustration welled up, "I am SO sorry! It IS supposed to be a lot more than that! Fuck!"

"I am sorry...I shouldn't have said anything!"

"Of course you should have...only a long time ago...I should have known..."

Tara suddenly felt very sober. They talked...they cried together and held each other. Billy grieved for letting her down, Tara was down trodden for upsetting him.

"Billy...I have to tell you what happened so you'll know. We were all kinda drunk and the girls came up with something...they decided they were going to invite us to play strip poker this weekend. Monica is into swinging or something, and they said they were going to stage an 'intervention' to show me what I was missing...and to shame you...they don't understand our relationship or that you would never do this on purpose. They're pretty pissed."

"Holy shit."

"I told them no way, of course. Even drunk I couldn't think of doing that to you. I love you."

"I love you too, babe. I'm so sorry."

"Shhhh..." She cuddled into him on the couch and they drifted off together. After a couple of hours they awoke and moved to their bedroom. As they snuggled under the covers, Billy surprised her.

"We should do it."

"Do what?"

"Let them stage their intervention. Play along with whatever they have planned...you and I will know how we feel."

"But honey, I could never cheat on you!"

"If you and I are working together on it, it isn't cheating. You need to know what you are missing. And I need to learn how to take care of you. Maybe we'll both learn something. I'm not saying it will be easy for me...but maybe we can grow from it...I love you and can't stand the thought that I've failed you."

Tara flushed..."Holy crap...are you sure? I don't know...I can't hurt you."

"I'm scared too. Just promise I won't lose you."

"Oh, honey...never."

The next morning Monica called Tara in an attempt to talk her into the get together Saturday night. She went into all the reasons Tara should trust her to help, going on at length, not knowing she was on speaker. Not knowing the loving couple were conspiring together as she plotted. In the end, with a nod of confirmation from Billy, Tara said yes.

They did not know the details of what Monica and the others had planned, but they agreed to play along. Tara giggled nervously, "You know...Monica is a bit of a...umm...dominant and she talks about some kinky stuff...what if she does some stuff to you?"

To the surprise of both of them, Billy grew quickly erect. He turned red in embarassment. Tara laughed, "Well I guess that is my answer!"

Sheepishly, Billy said, "I'm willing to take a chance so we can do this...maybe we should have a safe word to use with each other if we need to bail?"

They agreed on the name Tallahassee...reasoning it was unlikey to come up in random conversation.

Saturday afternoon they showered together and helped each other prepare, shaving each other's nether regions and picking out what they would wear. at 7 PM sharp, they were on Monica's front porch.

When Monica answered the door she seemed genuinely pleased to see Billy with Tara, "Hey, ya'll! I'm so happy you could both make it...it is going to be sooo much fun tonight! Maybe a bit educational too" she winked at Billy. She ushered the couple in and gave them both a drink. She made sure Billy's drink in particular was strong...all the more to loosen him up.

Monica seemed very accomodating as she led them to the living room where the other guests already sat. In truth Billy had always been attracted to Monica's vibrant personality and her robust, mocha tinted body. At the same time he was a little afraid of her...she was a very forceful woman. She made the introductions...her husband James, Amanda and her husband Seth, Cindy and her husband Robert...and David. "David is an old college friend who dropped in today, so I just HAD to invite him."

Monica, perhaps feigning to be a bit coquettish, continued, "Of course, this causes a small problem...we need to have an even number for our...umm...games...to work. So you boys are gonna have to draw straws to see who is the 'odd man out'".

She smiled, "Is everyone okay with that? The odd man out will not play, but kinda serve the others...drinks and stuff. All in good fun."

Billy could sense something was up, but none of the males felt they could refuse. So he assented.

Monica smiled with a mischievous grin, "Okay, I need all you guys to stand in a circle in the middle of the room. That's good. Now I need all of you to turn and face away from each other."

All of the men did as they were told, wondering if Monica had the straws they were to draw.

"Now...each of you drop your drawers. Do your best to get yourselves as hard as you can, boys!" She held up a 12 inch ruler..."We're gonna measure each of you...the boy with the 'shortest straw' is the odd man out." She couldn't help but laugh.

Billy smiled too. He knew he was above average...at least 7-1/2 inches long...the chances his cock would be the smallest was very slim. He was excited anyway, but still masturbated, wanting to make sure he "measured up."

Monica asked Tara "the innocent" to play witness to all of the measurements. Billy was first...and to his surprise Monica called out to the others that his penis should be recorded as EIGHT inches. His heart soared.

She next measured James...nine inches.

Next was David. Only Monica and Tara could see, but they both gasped audibly, drawing everyone's attention. Monica voiced her shock, "Holy crap guys...the ruler isn't long enough! Good grief, David...how long??"

David was accustomed to the question. He answered, but he was long past ego...his momma had raised him right. "Ma'am, I am blessed with a member 14 inches long and 6 inches in girth. I have some stamina, also ma'am."

All of the people in the room flushed...the women in hope, the men in awe.

Next was Robert...8-3/4 inches. Now Billy began to worry...how could everyone be above average?? His only hope now was Seth. Monica called out...Seth was also 8 inches long.

"We'll have to measure girth to break the tie!"

"Seth is 4.5 inches in girth guys."

She came back to Billy, with Tara as witness. "Sorry, Billy boy, looks like 4.4...you are the odd man out. No joy for you, sweetheart."

Monica encouraged everyone to pull up their pants and to sit and enjoy another drink. As Billy began to sit, she laughed, "Not you, kiddo. You come with me so I can prep you for your duties tonight." She led him into an adjacent bedroom, Tara following.

"Strip, sweetie...everything. Thats good...now on your hands and knees." She held up an item which she described as a "humbler."

"Once I lock this in place around your balls, honey, you won't be able to stand without significant pain...you good to play?"

Tara spoke, "This is kinda like that show we saw in Florida...remember?" Billy realized Tara was giving him an opportunity to use their safe word. He considered it, but thought about their original goal. He loved his wife and was still ashamed of how he had failed her. He smiled back at her, "I remember...sounds fun...I'm game if you are!" Tara caressed him lightly, mouthing, "I love you."

Monica manipulated Billy's penis and testicles, placing both on the outside of the humbler...placing it against the back of his thighs and closing the two bars in place. The device's lower arm was designed so that with the man's member pointing downward, it was entirely against the device. As a result, Billy could not see his manhood at all. Even erect he could not see or reach it. Monica explained that normally a humbler only secured a man's testicles, but she wanted Billy to be more emasculated for tonight's festivities. He could be as hard as he could get...but could do nothing about it.

"Try to stand."

Billy tried to do so...he could move partially to his knees with great effort and some pain, but could not possibly stand.

"Excellent. You should be able to reach the bar with some effort to make and serve drinks. And of course reach crotch level of my guests for servicing."

Monica leaned in close to whisper in Billy's ear, "Now, sweetie...I want to make sure we're on the same page. My friends and I meet every couple of months for some fun. But tonight is really all about you, honey. And my friend Tara, of course. So...everyone here tonight is gonna enjoy themselves a great deal...especially your wife. Except YOU. You are going to experience everyone getting off...but you are not. You get to experience the incredible frustration your poor wife has lived with for the last five years, Billy."

A tear rolled down Billy's cheek. He turned to look at Monica...and surprised her, "I don't expect you to believe me...but I honestly never knew...and I want you to treat me like the asshole you think I am...let her experience what she deserves...and teach me how to love her right...please?"

Monica was a little shocked. She never considered that Billy really was that naive. But she sensed he was sincere. Either way, the solution would be the same. If he wanted to learn how to be the man Tara deserved, she would teach him. "You may regret this, darlin'...but I will teach you."

"No mercy, ma'am. I don't deserve any."

Monica leaned closer and kissed him. "No mercy. You are the kind of man Tara deserves...now lets make you the lover she deserves." She placed a blue pill to his lips, "Swallow this."

Billy did as he was told, but had to ask, "If I am not going to cum, why do I need Viagra?"

"Because you need to know what it is like to be brought to the height of arousal and left wanting...to be tormented and denied, sweetie. Now...crawl behind me, bitch."

As the trio re-entered the living room, there were gasps and some knowing smiles from the group. Billy struggled to keep up, the device tugging his manhood uncomfortably.

Monica addressed the group, "If everyone would like to adjourn to the dining room, we can get the poker game...and the festivities, started. Do not hesitate to let our odd man out know if you need refreshments or any other...services."

The group was seated around a large, ornate dining room table in comfortable chairs. As the game progressed, Billy was asked to provide drinks. The participants, except for Tara, were amused at the difficulty and discomfort Billy experienced learning how to stretch his manhood to raise up high enough to fix drinks at the bar. Or managing to carry the drinks the few feet to the table while on all fours. Tara was not happy about it...still, she wanted refills as much as the next person, and tormenting her husband was the only way to get one...so she did. She didn't realize it, but this was part of Monica's plan. Baby steps. Soon enough Tara would need to ignore her husband's comfort in much more significant ways...now she would be much more at ease doing so.

Another task Billy was given was to fold and stack each player's clothing as it came off onto a nearby table. Blouses, bras, skirts, jeans, boxers and panties. In the process he became familiar with the players rapidly exposed bodies...Amanda's large, full breasts, Monica's pert smaller set...and their scents as they were all aroused. He also saw first hand the genitalia of the other guys Monica and his wife had measured and admired. Any doubts he had about their honesty regarding size were dispelled. He tried to avert his eyes when David stood and dropped his boxers, but could not miss the slab hanging down nearly to the man's knees.

When Tara had to stand and hand Billy her panties for folding, he swooned at their scent and her lovely chest. They both flushed. But Tara was getting the hang of her new position in their relationship...she leaned down and reached behind him...lightly caressing his erection which he'd already had for almost two hours, which he could not see. With his penis and testicles pulled through the humbler, his erection pointed straight down, and he could not see it. Billy gasped at the sensation of her touch, nearly falling. Tara giggled, "Oh Miss Monica...I think we have an issue...my boy here is dripping precum on your beautiful hard wood floors..."

Monica feigned surprise and handed Tara a condom package from a small basket on the table, "We can't have that...please wrap the offending member...no messes for the odd man...or boy, out."

Tara unrolled the cover onto Billy's tumescent cock and slapped it playfully, "Bad boy."

A few minutes later, when Billy was handed Cindy's panties, the game was at and end...the last item of clothing. Cindy grinned mischieviously and pulled Billy's face between her legs rubbing her thick down of pubic hair across his face. When she released him, his face was covered in her arousal, "Thanks, I was soaked! Now you are." That brought a round of laughs, even from Billy.

Monica called Billy to her side. She handed him a Crown Royal bag, "Billy, there are poker chips in this bag...two of each color, but all wrapped in blue or pink foil. I want you to hand one to each participant. Each person will be paired off with whoever has their matching color chip. So...in a way YOU will decide which man will bed your lovely wife, and give her orgasmic bliss you have not. To, in essense, deflower her for you."

Billy turned crimson. If they had not known before, everyone present now knew he did not have the ability to satisfy his wife...or any woman.

When each player had their chip, Monica unwrapped hers...a white chip. Next Cindy unwrapped...orange. Amanda's was red...and finally Tara's was blue.

James unwrapped his chip...orange, so he would be paired with Cindy, who winked at him playfully.

Seth had drawn the white chip...he smiled, but nervously. Monica could be quite...demanding.

Robert unwrapped his and held it out of view in his hand. Finally he displayed the red chip matching Amanda's.

Billy and Tara's eyes met, both realizing what this meant. Billy's heart nearly stopped and his cock throbbed...shit! Tara flushed red in embarassment and anticipation as David stood and displayed the blue chip. He walked over to Tara and asked for her chip. Then he walked behind Billy and wedged a chip between each of the thumb screws which secured the humbler. It had the effect of tightening the device even more, locking the vice tigher onto Billy's balls, stretching them further away from his body. Billy groan in pain. In his baratone, David spoke, "You can keep those as momentos, friend. If you can stand at all now, you're a better man than me."

Monica walked to the doorway, "Relax for a moment, everyone. I have a preparation to make. Follow me, Billy."

It was considerably more difficult, but Billy crawled along behind, using her beautiful thick bottom as his guide. She led him to a room at the end of a long hallway, then led him to the foot of a large ornate four poster bed.

Billy looked at the bed in confusion. The foot board, made of sturdy stained wood, had three holes in a horizontal line across the midline...one large in the center and two small on either side. There were two half moon cuts along the top of the foot board. The holes and the cuts all had padded leather lining them.

His confusion lifted as Monica used a strap to lift the top section of the foot board...it was designed as a stock...a pillory!

Monica wordlessly motioned for him to place himself in the device. He trembled as he crawled forward and placed his head and hands into their respective places. Monica gently lowered the top section into place...and Billy heard two latches securing the top section to the lower. He found that his head now rested at the foot of the bed's mattress. He was quite comfortable, the padded leather making an excellent resting place, but also quite unable to move.

With the foot board and the humbler combined, he was effectively pilloried at both ends.

She leaned down close and spoke breathily, "Now. You will be a captive audience to your wife's love making...oh hell, lets be honest...David is going to ride her hard and put her away wet. He is going to show you how to satisfy a woman, he is going to FUCK her long and hard and you are going to watch and learn. Oh, it is very important you remain silent unless spoken to, sweetie."

Monica began to leave, then returned and leaned down again. "I know you love her, Billy. And she loves you. Seriously...watch and learn...you want to, right?"

"I want to be who she needs. So yes."

Monica kissed his cheek and silently left the room. Billy tested his bonds and looked around the room to the extent he could. He also shifted his legs, wanting desperately to get some contact or friction onto his throbbing cock. It plainly wasn't happening. He did not think he had ever been so hard in his life.

Billy heard footsteps behind him. There was silence for a few moments and the anticipation grew...who was there?

Tara stood beside David, motioning for him to stay quiet. She wanted to take in Billy's predicament...Monica had only said he would be waiting. He was on all fours, his head and hands locked into the foot board of the huge bed, his head resting on the mattress. She took in the butt she had always loved, and his throbbing cock and balls, locked and exposed behind the humbler. She walked slowly up behind him and gently ran her fingernails across his swollen testicles, causing him to jump.