Ball-Gag Meets Blindfold

Story Info
Older lover suggests a third; Tucker never expected his dad.
6.4k words
4.78
10.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or incest content.

*****

Life in the suburbs is fucking boring when you're home from college break. I was lucky to have a friend like Dominick in the neighborhood.

Dominick was an interesting guy. He was an older dude, around my parents' age, so probably about 50 or so. I'm 20, and I guess he must have seen something in me that he liked, or at least been as bored as I was. Not that I usually had any trouble getting guys: I'm six foot even, with a sturdy, athletic body that's surprisingly furry for a kid my age. I'm sure my dark black hair and dazzling blue eyes help.

I met Dominick earlier in the summer, just after finishing up my junior year and coming back home to stay with my parents for a few months. I was out for a jog one day when I saw him jogging, too. We were both kind of sweaty, but I had on this tight black tank and he was wearing some clingy gray sweats, so I guess we made our mutual attraction clear with our eyes even before talking to each other, despite the age difference. I had a healthy sex life back at school so I was really chomping at the bit to make sure my summer wasn't a complete dry spell.

Dominick and I exchanged numbers, and that same night we got together. He was a pretty cool dad type; actually, even though he was divorced now and out of the closet, he had a son who was a grade or two above me growing up. Dominick had a nice house and a big backyard deck where he introduced me to the BDSM lifestyle.

Even though Dominick was a lot older, he dressed more like a typical college dude, in loose T-shirts and jeans. As I'd soon find out, we were both pretty hairy, his body hair beginning to gray and mine dark and lush. We both had pretty big dicks, too, which didn't hurt. That first evening, I was a little frazzled because I was running late to get there. He was sitting on his couch, wearing a loose, white shirt that showed off his hairy chest, blue shorts, and sandals. He was reading, but put down his book to welcome me in.

"Hey, man," he began. "Thanks for coming. Want a drink?"

He had prepared a pitcher of pink lemonade and some glasses on the kitchen table and I took a seat. After a few minutes of small talk, he said, "I really like the way you look, relaxed and confident. Seeing you out there jogging this morning was a breath of fresh air."

We didn't waste any time getting down to the sex. He led me back to his bedroom and, as soon as the door was closed, he spun me around and pushed me down on the bed. He stood over me and took off his shirt, revealing his full chest of thick, gray-brown chest hair. I was starting to get hard just looking at his sexy torso. He unbuckled his shorts and let them drop on the floor, leaving him in his gray briefs. I was nearly exploding in my jeans.

Dominick climbed on the bed and I could feel his hairy body close to mine. He licked my right nipple and then my left. I moaned softly, feeling his nose against the side of my pec. He unbuttoned my shirt and my jeans and took them both off, along with my boxers. I was naked, laying there, and he took a moment to admire my body. He could see, too, that I was ready to get fucked. He put his hand on his hard cock through his briefs and smiled at me. Then, he pulled them down. He was cut, with a thick, wide cock that was just perfect. He kneeled on the mattress, positioning himself between my legs.

Dominick looked down at me and said, "You're in for a treat."

He spit on his cock, rubbed it with his fingers, and pushed the head into my ass. He sucked in a breath, then pushed even harder, as if to give me his entire cock in one thrust. I gasped as he penetrated me, but there was no pain. Within seconds, he had me opened wide and was fucking me steadily. I could feel it in my toes and in my chest as his cock slapped against my ass. The sensation was overwhelming.

I moaned, softly at first. "Oh, yeah." And then I began to moan more loudly.

As he fucked me, Dominick played with my nipples. I reached down and stroked my cock. I was so turned on I had to play with my balls, too. I could feel my orgasm building. My cock was rock hard, straining. I was panting and grunting.

"Tell me you like it," Dominick said. "I want to hear you say it."

I nodded, moaning. "I like it. I fucking love it."

"Say it again."

"I fucking love it!"

With that, Dominick began to fuck me furiously. His balls slapped against my ass, and I could feel him emptying his load deep within me. He groaned, loudly, his hands on my chest, his lips on my neck. I was moaning and grunting just as loudly. The intense fucking was making me come. I bucked against him and came all over my stomach. His load ran out of my ass, onto my balls.

Dominick lay on top of me, both of us panting and sweating.

"Thank you," I said.

"No, thank you," Dominick said, smiling.

We fell asleep, and didn't wake until early in the morning, when I snuck back into my parents' house.

I fell back asleep in my room, and when I came downstairs well past 11 am, my dad was in the kitchen.

"Where were you last night, bud?" he asked me. His bushy eyebrows were furrowed with loving concern.

My dad was very tall, even taller than me, but not imposing or intimidating. He had a quick smile and a quick wit, with a soft, raspy voice. He had big blue eyes and a goatee. He was a blue collar guy, a construction foreman, but loved classical music.

I looked at the floor and blushed. "I went over to a friend's house. We played video games."

He nodded and smiled. "You're a good kid. Hell, a good son."

I smiled at him and nodded. He insisted I eat something, and he made me a big plate of eggs and bacon and toast. In between bites, I made small-talk about the fictional party. He told me a few anecdotes about when he was my age, when he and my mom met, when they were dating.

"She was such a joy back then, your mother," my dad said. "And a looker. You get your looks from her."

He seemed a little sad; I knew their relationship had been strained for a few years. I knew they argued a lot. He was a good guy, my dad, and it sucked to see him like that.

After I finished eating, I went back to my room, turned on some music, and jerked off to thoughts of Dominick's cock in my ass, Dominick pounding me.

---

Over the course of the summer, Dominick and I would meet at least once a week at his house, or at my house occasionally when my parents were away. We increasingly began to play with power dynamics, bondage, and things like that, as he helped mold me into more and more of a submissive in the bedroom. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say I was sold on the idea of working BDSM into to my sex life for the rest of the year, but for the summer, anyhow, and with Dominick, I was really beginning to enjoy myself.

"So, you ever think about adding a third guy into the mix?" Dominick asked one afternoon, as we lay naked in his bed, after he had tied me to the headboard and fucked me doggy style for an hour. He had me tied so tightly I could barely move, which turned me on to no end.

"Like a threesome?" I asked.

He nodded, with a hungry glint in his eye. "Or... I could just watch. As the other guy takes you."

I thought about it for a few seconds.

"I've never thought about it," I said. "But I'm down."

"I have a friend who I think would be great for it," Dominick said. "He's pretty cute, too. Actually, he's technically straight, but that hasn't stopped us from having fun in the past. Maybe I can get him to play with us sometime this week."

"I'd like that," I said, a grin starting to form as I pictured the new experience. It was like I was Dominick's and he had the right to lend me out.

Dominick put a hand on my thigh, and began to stroke it gently. "You're like my little toy, Tucker. My boy."

"Do you like it when that's how I see myself?" I asked, enjoying the start of some verbal play.

"I do," he said. "A lot. I think it's hot. It makes me want to be a better sir to you."

I smiled and nuzzled against his hand. I was certainly getting used to this.

---

Later that week, Dominick called me as I was about to leave the gym, and suggested I meet him at his house for the evening. When I arrived, he told me his friend would be coming later, once we got set up. We ate some food and made out for a little bit, but soon, he told me to get in the shower and get ready.

I was a little nervous, but excited. Come to think of it I didn't know a single thing about the mysterious friend, much less his name, but I trusted Dominick's taste and figured this guy would have to at least be good looking.

The plan was for me to be tied to the bed by my arms and legs, and ball-gagged, when the friend arrived. Even though I obviously wouldn't be able to speak a safe-word, Dominick would be right there watching and would be able to end the scene if anything wasn't going right.

I got in the shower, washed up, and then dried myself off in a fog of nervous energy. I hung the towel in the bathroom and went into the bedroom for Dominick to get me set up. The lights were dimmed and the bedspread was pulled back. He first tied my arms to the bed, placing them over my head and securing them to the frame. Then he had secured my legs to the frame of the bed on either side, being careful to allow me to spread them apart. I was quite exposed, but I trusted Dominick's judgment, and was starting to get excited.

The ball gag was next. I winced as Dominick slid it in, but as he pulled it tight, it went in a whole lot easier than I expected it to.

"All right," Dominick said. "You ready?"

I nodded and pulled on my restraints, testing their strength. They held fast.

Dominick turned on the stereo, a compilation of classic rock tunes, and turned the volume down pretty low. I heard him rummaging around in the hallway, and then a car pulled up outside.

I waited in the bed, my breathing heavy, but slow. I listened to the footsteps on the front porch, the front door opening, and then footsteps in the hallway. I heard Dominick speaking quietly to the man, but I couldn't catch any of the words. I heard a couple of laughs, and then they came into the bedroom doorway.

The room was dim and back-lit from the hallway, so for a moment all I saw was the Dominick's friend's tall frame. He had a blindfold over his eyes, which I wasn't expecting. An instant later, it hit me like a ball of ice: I was looking at my dad.

I was too stunned to even try to speak, and then immediately remembered the gag, and realized I couldn't even if I wanted to. My eyes darted to Dominick in a panic, but he was looking at my dad, not me. Did he know who his friend was? How could he have not? But I didn't think Dominick would give me such a fucked-up surprise on purpose.

Dominick said to my dad, smiling devilishly, "Pete, now you get to meet my friend. You can't see him but I think you'll otherwise get to know him quite intimately."

I was shaking my head, trying to signal to Dominick that I didn't want him to go through with this. I could see the pleasure cross his face at my reaction, but he didn't seem to have any intention of stopping this madness.

"All right," he said to my dad and I, stroking my hair, "I'm really just here to watch. This is all about you two. I'll butt out now. You two enjoy yourselves."

Dominick stepped back and sat himself down in a comfy chair a bit to the side. The bed's springs squeaked as my dad climbed onto the bed next to me, slowly and carefully given his tight blindfold.

"You know I love it blindfolded," my dad said to Dominick, smiling hungrily. I couldn't believe this. "I get totally lost in the sensations."

"Oh, I know, Pete" Dominick replied, smiling deviously and taking his seat.

My dad rested the tip of one finger on my shoulder and slowly traced down the length of my arm. I could feel the heat from his finger and how gentle and light it was, almost teasing. It sent a shiver through my entire body. I tried to speak through my gag but it came out as nothing but a generic sound.

"Sounds like you're excited," my dad said, smiling darkly. "I bet you are." He lowered his head to my ear and said, "And I'm excited, too."

I felt his breath in my ear and it sent a shiver through my body. I wondered if there was any way he could figure out who I was without hearing my voice. It's not like my dad was in the habit of knowing what my body felt like. It felt so wrong to be getting turned on in this context. Now I knew just how far Dominick would go.

My dad's fingers ran down one of my arms, crossing over the skin at my elbow for an extra second, before proceeding to rub around my armpit and ribs playfully. I felt the blood in my crotch, my cock hardening in anticipation. His hand moved to my thick chest hair, feeling around it, before rubbing the nipple beneath his finger.

"Nice," he said, lowering his head to my other nipple. "I like these." His hands moved a bit to my sides. His lips enclosed my nipple and I felt his tongue flick the hard nub. His hands moved down the length of my torso, over my stomach.

My breath fast and tight, I made eye contact with Dominick. He was sitting there, watching this all unfold, completely serene. His eyes only showed pleasure. He was grinning widely, his teeth showered in a bright shine. I could only imagine what this would look like from the outside. It was surreal.

I looked down to my blindfolded father, his face buried in my chest, his long body alongside mine. He moved his hands to my thighs and curled his fingers inside to feel my thighs. The touch sent a bolt of electricity through my body and I yelped softly through the ball-gag.

"Oh, yeah," my dad said, his voice muffled against my skin. "I like these, too." He ran his hand up my leg, feeling how thick it was, from my knee up to my balls. His fingers rubbed my balls, rolling them beneath his finger. He squeezed them gently, feeling their weight. "Fuck." He brought his face up to mine and kissed me on the lower lip. Would a father recognize the feeling of his own son's face? His lips moved to my left nipple, sucking and licking, nuzzling the soft thick hair around it. "I can't wait to get inside you," he whispered as his hand moved back to my cock.

With a nice, slow rhythm, my dad jerked my cock, his other hand grabbing my balls tightly. I felt like I should be resisting, not letting this happen, but I couldn't speak and my non-verbal pleas to Dominick were going completely unanswered. Inside my head, questions raced. How did this happen? What on earth made Dominick think this idea was acceptable? Was he really going to let my own dad fuck me unawares?

"You feel so good," my father said, gripping my cock and jacking me off to the quiet music. He kissed my nipples and his mouth trailed down my chest to my stomach. He held my cock with his left hand, moving it up and down, and he used his right hand to spread my legs. "Nice," he said, his voice breathy and raspy. His fingers moved between my thighs and against the back of my balls.

He kissed the inside of my thigh, and then his tongue was sliding up my balls, slurping and licking them. "Jesus fucking Christ," he said. He was right there, face in my lap and he was kissing my balls and licking my cock. I couldn't speak. Could barely move, all my limbs restrained. I breathed my soft moans, at once horrified and aroused, into the ball-gag.

"I'm going to make you come so hard, you'll never forget it. I can tell you're a younger guy. That's my specialty," my dad said. "Can't wait to feel you around me." His specialty?? I couldn't believe my father was talking like this. His tongue slid from my balls up the length of my cock. He swirled it around my shaft, licking along the length. "Fuck," he said. "You taste like heaven." His mouth closed over my cock, working it, sucking it, and the only way I could respond was through my moans, non-verbal like a fucking animal. I felt like I was in a weird, woozy dream where nothing made sense.

"I want to fuck you so bad," my father said, kissing my cock-head again, his mouth slurping around it. "I bet you're the kind of guy that's enjoying being tied down. Am I right?" This is crazy, I thought. This is fucking crazy! Yet, my body was responding to his touch and my cock was hard. "Am I right about that?" he said, again.

I groaned, through the ball-gag, and he kissed my cock-head and got back to work, sucking and slurping. He gripped my cock with one hand, and with his other, he slid his fingers between my ass cheeks. I gasped as he pressed his finger against my asshole. He smirked and said, "I knew you'd like this."

He teased his tongue around my cock-head, flicking it, running it up and down, and then his mouth closed over it again and he began to suck, moving his head up and down, his goatee tickling the sides of my cock. He moved his hands over my body, touching me, kneading my shivering muscles. He massaged my chest and my shoulders. He played with my nipples. He spread my legs and played with my balls, my asshole, and my taint. He slid his finger in and out, and I groaned and moaned and whimpered against the ball-gag, my mind spinning.

"I know you're going to love this," my father said. "I'm going to make it so you love it." I was shaking, now. I was shaking from the overpowering feelings, the crazy fucking feelings of being at the mercy of another man -- both my father and, even more fundamentally, Dominick -- of being tied and gagged, of being in their control. The feelings were overpowering, and mixing with the fucked-up aspect of deep taboo and the twistedness of the situation -- the confusion.

My dad slid his finger out of my ass and began to unbutton his shirt, a flannel button-up with a black undershirt. He undid his belt and unzipped his jeans, and then he slid them off, revealing his white briefs. They were cotton, and tight, and the outline of his cock was prominent. I'd noticed it from time to time before, from glimpses changing or in the bathroom, how his cock was pretty big. Now, it was growing, and I watched as the head of his cock began to poke out of his briefs.

He grabbed the waistband of his briefs, and slid them off, and as his cock sprang free, I gasped and moaned, the sound coming out muffled behind the ball-gag. It was a guttural cry of fear, arousal, and confusion. As I watched my father's cock grow, I felt a kind of sickness deep in my gut, a mix of shock and deep animalistic horniness, like there was something deep inside me that wanted this. It wasn't a feeling I could understand, but it was a feeling I could recognize, and that made me afraid.

Now naked and almost fully hard, my dad reached for the pants he had just shed and fished in the pocket, pulling out a shiny condom. He began to rip the foil with his teeth when Dominick, who had been quietly watching for a long time, spoke up with a teasing tone.

"You don't really need that thing, do you, Pete? We're all safe here. He's been tested recently. We all have."

My dad paused for a moment, then smiled and dropped the condom back into his pants. Dominick winked at me, and I could see in his eyes that he had been waiting for something this for a long time. Maybe the whole summer had been a setup leading up to this. I was about to get taken by my blindfolded dad -- really taken by my dad. This was Dominick's plan.

My dad set his clothes on the floor and kneeled back up onto the bed holding a bottle of lube. I felt his weight shift over me again as he positioned himself between my legs. His body was hairy like mine, and as he reached his arms forward to support himself above me, the hair on his arms brushed against my sides, sending shivers through my body. He leaned closer, his cock resting up against my thigh as he kissed my chest and licked my nipples, and he took in a deep breath.

12