Ball Games Ch. 12: Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I could never be satisfied in a romantic relationship with another man; but now that I had experienced same-sex fruit, could I ever return to complete heterosexuality? I knew I could not, and that meant there was an obvious answer to the question I didn't want to ask myself. I felt sick as I drove home from the training ground, having stayed silent on the minibus from the airport.

I opened the door to my house at midnight, walking into the brightly lit hallway as my fiancée wrapped her arms around me. "I've got something to tell you," I muttered.

"What?" She whispered. "I think you were so hot on telly. That spanking was ..."

"I think I'm bisexual," I blurted out as she held me tightly. "Well I keep thinking about fucking men and women and I just want to fuck both," I admitted. "I love you, but I like playing with men too."

There was a pause for a moment as I waited for her response. Just how would she take it?

12