Ballad of Jolanda & Fabio Pt. 04

Story Info
Another gangbang, this time with 10 African men.
4.1k words
3.34
11.5k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

Chapter 8 - Another Serious Chat

I was acutely aware of their trip to the mountains. I knew that Emanuel and Jo would have sex the whole trip. What i didn't realize was that Jo would be subjected to gangbang sex. Imagine my surprise, shock, horror, and confusion when I spied on her phone for any pictures, and sure enough there were loads and loads of them with Jo in all kinds of positions and sucking other men's cocks. She even took it in the ass multiple times from the looks of it.

I must have masturbated five times that night I saw those pictures. Because she caught me looking, we got into another big argument that was probably necessary in the long run.

"What are you doing looking at my private pictures?!" she exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Baby, but you know I just die of curiosity wondering what goes on, die for any image of you getting the sex you need." I paused, then... "Plus those photos are amazing. I'm proud of you that you let down your inhibitions and took advantage of the opportunity to get to know your sexual side."

"Do NOT look at my phone without my permission again!"

"Jo, I'm sorry, it's just I can't have sex. I'm living vicariously through you and your sexual exploits. It's extremely gratifying to me to see you spread your wings."

"You're a fucking peeping Tom and a pervert!"

"Look, I don't want to be. I would give anything to have my life back when I could be your man, take care of your needs, pleasure you, and achieve the sexual gratification I once knew. I was complete. Now I'm just a shell without it. You're everything to me... you living life to the fullest gives me life. Those photos give me life."

Jolanda sighed. Tears began to slowly emerge from her eyes. I could feel her confusion and pain. We were truly fucked as a couple. But neither truly wanted a divorce. In my mind, this was to my advantage. I believed I needed her, and at the time I truly did.

"I support you Jo. I know you love Emanuel, and I know you long to be with him. I support that. I need you, but you clearly need greater freedom. The pictures show this."

"I want to live with him. I want to be able to be seen in public with him. As his woman. How can I do this as your wife? This isn't right, and it's not fair to either of us. My offer still stands... we can get a divorce."

"No, Jo. I don't want that. And I think it would be the death of me." Now tears were streaming down my face, my throat getting tight with the thought of losing my dear wife like that. "I support you going to be with him. To be seen with him. Of course you can." I paused and thought some more. "Let us show our friends, the locals, and anybody else watching that we are sophisticated and civilized, that you and I can be married, stay friends, yet pursue romantic relationships simultaneously." I paused again to let it sink in. "Think how Emanuel will feel knowing he can have you all to himself yet not need to marry you since you're already married? He will have the best of both worlds." What I didn't say, but definitely understood, was that Emanuel would be able to demonstrate to all his ability to conquer any beautiful white or European woman he desired, even if she was married.

"Really? You're okay with all of this?"

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't."

"Thank you Fabio! You've made me so happy! We can stay married for now. I will go and tell Emanuel right away! He's going to be so excited!"

She gave me an extended tight hug and then she scurried away while drying her eyes.

Chapter 9 - The Sex Only Got Wilder

Emanuel and me out on the town was now a common occurrence. It was quite a head turner to see my strong wealthy Ghanaian strutting around with me. Or was it the other way around? We'd go to restaurants, shows, shopping, and clubs. You could tell if you knew Emanuel that he was quite pleased with his situation. And I was happy for him as his woman.

It was a few months into this new lifestyle that Emanuel took me to a very exclusive club. It seemed it was mainly for the wealthy. After all the $20 cover charge ($20 is a lot in Ghana) made it cost prohibitive. Once inside, the costs weren't too bad.

Emanuel liked to hang out in what appeared to be the back room. It could accompany about 12 people comfortably. He took me back there with his small entourage. It was really nice... leather-upholstery, cherry wood furniture, pleasant lighting, big screen TVs showing cricket reruns... a decent sized bar for most tastes.

After a few rounds Emanuel pretty much had the floor, the center of attention, just as he liked it. He was always an expert at commanding others' attention. He toasted lots of things, and then he toasted me.

"To Jo, my Jo, who I treasure more than rubies!"

"To Jo!" they all echoed.

"Did I tell you all about the tattoo Jo got? I'm quite proud of it. Jo, please show the gentlemen your new tattoo."

I was feeling a bit drunk but still in charge of my faculties. I looked at Emanuel with that 'Are you sure?' expression.

He reassured me, "It's okay Jo, we're among friends here."

Loving to please Emanuel and not feeling very inhibited because of the alcohol, I pulled my dress up over my head revealing my nude body in the light of the room. I could hear the air getting sucked out of the room as all eyes focused on my nude body. Emanuel said he liked me nude underneath my dress, and so that's what the men got from this exchange.

My tattoo was Emanuel standing nude with his large cock hanging to his knees while I was sitting on the dirt, also nude, holding one of his legs looking up at him, the cartoonishly fat cock head practically touching my face. The tattoo stretched along the side of my body and it wouldn't have been very practical to reveal it with my dress on.

"Look at the detail on Jo's hair, her face, her breasts? It's like for real, yes?" he asked the group.

A few got in closer to get a stronger appreciation for the artistic rendering.

"Ah yes, how the nipples stand out so. Yes, you can really tell." said one.

"Yes, but surely your cock is an exaggeration. No man's cock hangs down like that," said another.

"Want to bet?" Emanuel replied.

He stood up and dropped his pants revealing a flaccid cock that extended down almost to his knee.

"So the artist took some liberties for which I cannot be blamed," he joked.

"Still, let's see what you've got? In fact, Everybody, show Jo here your penis. I'd like her to judge who's the biggest," Emanuel said.

Some weren't sure if he was serious. After all it might seem like an odd request. But those close to him knew he was playing but that he meant it. A few men dropped their pants revealing similarly large black cocks. And like a wave that went throughout the room, eventually everyone had undone their pants to reveal every shape and size of Ghanaian cock.

"There it is! What do you think Jo? Who has the biggest cock here?"

I looked around, still nude and glanced at each cock. It was easy to tell who wasn't biggest, but among the bigger ones, it was too close to call.

"Well Baby, I think it's down to you four." I pointed out the four largest cocks.

"Very good. Come here you three so Jo can compare us side by side."

The four were eventually standing side by side giving me a much better idea whose was bigger.

"Well, it's hard to say, you know, without a ruler."

"Wait a minute!" exclaimed another, close friend of Emanuel who was wont to tease. "All this really proves is who has the biggest limp penis. But everybody knows what matters is who has the biggest erect penis. Tell me I'm wrong."

"Hahaha, that is logic, James. What should we do about it?" A pause, then, "What do you think Jo?" Emanuel asked.

Shrugging with my tits out, "What do you have in mind, Dear?"

"Do me a favor and sit on your legs over here and help us figure this out. Use whatever means you deem necessary."

My mind returned to that weekend trip to the mountain with Emanuel and his associates. I can't remember ever having such an explosive sexual encounter as when I had so much cock at my disposal. That was five men. This was 10. Double from the time before. Did Emanuel really think I could handle this many men?

Rather than think, I just did what he asked. I felt safe because Emanuel was there in case it got unruly. And apparently it's what he wanted. I kneeled in the center of the lounge, while all 10 men encircled me with their long black cocks. They'd stared at my naked body with my submission tattoo, which already made me hornier than usual, then they took out their manhoods, getting me hornier still, and now I was like a kid in a candy shop, getting to sample them all.

I started with hands-free sucking on Emanuel. He loved it when I sucked his cock. I think he loved it more when other men saw me sucking him, dominating his white bitch. Apparently he loved watching me service his friends. I would do it for him. And I couldn't lie to myself. I would enjoy it. Every inch of cock. Every drop of semen. Every wanton gaze, every slap of my ass... I wanted to be worshipped and used by these masculine African men.

I started switching out and sucked the adjacent cocks. I would stroke their long, thick cocks in the intervening moments when I was busy sucking on another cock. Their taste was always good. Usually a mix of salt, soap, and sweat. I loved it, smelling their scent, stuffing my mouth and throat with penises, having them dick slap my face or head or shoulders with their heavy meat. I loved tasting their precum which motivated me to keep going for the prize. I loved their hands all over my body as I worked and worked to get them all aroused and on their way to completion. I was starting to work up a good sweat as I worked their cocks with my mouth, surrounded by all their naked bodies and hot penises.

At last, after what felt like 20 minutes of non-stop oral, they laid me on a big leather couch where I could lay almost flat, and then they all took turns fucking my pussy. Emanuel was to go first. He took his cock and found my hole, and then slid it in balls deep on the first try. I had been craving his cock all day but my cravings had increased substantially since taking my dress off. His cock always seemed to fit just like a glove in my vagina. This had become my new happy place as a European foreigner in black Africa. He slowly inserted back and forth as my pussy became acclimated to the point that it could glide in and out easily. He then lifted my hips up and proceeded to fuck me hard and fast, giving me little opportunity to find my balance. He was dominating my sex with his strength and dominance. I felt like I was being wholly subjected to him, a vessel for his satisfaction, a hole for his cock.

At last I had my first orgasm of the night as he continued to fuck me into oblivion, his length and girth relentlessly stimulating my g-spot and filling me with each stab. As my pussy filed with my juices, Emanuel finally released his, flooding me to the gills with our two essences united. This to me was tantamount to spiritual fulfillment.

Emanuel pulled out leaving a lasso of sticky fluid trailing from our two members. If I may say so, that moment and the evidence it left was fucking hot. I believe those in the room thought so by the silence that followed. And anyone who disagrees can go to hell.

Again there were 10 total. I'd just been brought to climax by my number one, Emanuel. The sexual tension in the room was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Spontaneously, each of the remaining nine lined up and took turns fucking my sopping pussy in the missionary position, being careful not to take too long so that others could have a ride. I had the opportunity to look each of them in the eyes as they took me in sequence. I was amazed at how organized they were. I literally counted to nine the number of cocks after Emanuel that entered me. Each of them would grope me and/or kiss me while he put the entire length of his shaft inside of me. The zeal and enthusiasm from the lot was enough to cause me to climax again as they cycled through.

I hadn't noticed the cameras that were posted until they placed me in the doggystyle position and I saw my body getting entered from behind by a new wave of cock. They lined up again and each man fucked my ass or pussy or both in any order that pleased him, again cycling through all nine men. To be sure, my mouth was not left wanting. While my ass was never left vacant, my mouth too was a haven for large cock that desired easy European cocksucker. In fact, these greedy men didn't mind fighting over my oral real estate, seeing who could get past the goalie, often edging two penis heads into my mouth. I did my utter best to tongue and mouth those that got through. I was not one to back down to a sexual challenge, and it pleased me being the center of attention for all of this amazing cock. Looking at the screen, it was intense, and I was half horrified and half in awe of the scene of me at the center of sexual depravity while these well-endowed African men focused on my body, my sex, and their gratification.

The air was thick with sexual desire. I could sense the frustration in most of the men who were torn between sharing and personal stimulation. In all honesty, ten total cocks was a bit much for me, and I was grateful when Emanual finally produced some lubricant. A small interlude elapsed while this very wet and gooey substance was applied not just to my sex but to my entire body. My body was covered in hands as the oil was applied to my ass, my tits, and pretty much everywhere. Now I could see that I was glistening, giving the appearance of being covered head to toe in sweat. Back on all fours, their cocks entered my holes with much better ease and I was sure I could go the distance.

Emanual directed that one man lie on his back while I straddle him. I began to ride his thick cock to the point that I thought I was going to cum again when I felt another man pushing at my asshole. My face lit up at the idea I was going to be double penetrated. I loved it last time, the utter depravity of being shared in such a close and intimate fashion. This man entered me with ease and now I was being fucked by two cocks, one in my main pussy, one in my other pussy. I reflected on how amazing it was to have two holes to please men instead of just one. I closed my eyes as I focused on the stimulation that was presented to me. Their cocks were so full, filling my sex so completely and continuously that my next climax finally came. I moaned like a total whore as the men looked on, grinning at the amazing opportunity to share a white slut like me. My orgasm led to the two men inside me to climax as well, and I could honestly feel their loads filling me, lubing me, and preparing the way for more lovers. I let them finish and afterwards was led to the floor where I was to straddle another.

I straddled this first cock and again began to ride him like he was my first. Another presented his cock to my face, so I started focusing on sucking on his cock while the man below me started thrusting into me. He also reached up and grabbed my tits, slapping them on occasion, and then reaching my ass and slapping that. I liked the slapping, but I didn't want to encourage it. I wasn't sure how that would end if they started inflicting too much pain. And then another man appeared at my rear, and I was sure he would place his cock in my ass. However, apparently he preferred to double stuff my pussy, adding to the man already in there.

"That's my pussy!" I exclaimed, giving him the benefit of the doubt so that he would steer back to my ass.

"I know. Come on, Slut. Haven't you ever had two cocks in your pussy?" he asked, assuming that this was a regular occurrence for me and I'd been whoring for years.

"No, and I think your cocks are two big for me," I replied.

"Actually," he said as he continued to push inside of me with the other cock, "it looks like it's going to fit just fine."

I closed my eyes wincing in discomfort as his cock expanded my hole. I'd never experienced so much meat inside of my pussy before. In truth, after a moment, I was surprised at how my pussy so quickly accommodated the both of them. And within another moment, I was moaning again as the two of them gave me a run for my money.

"Oh fuck, it's so much cock! Fuck me you bastards! I want you both to fuck me, I want you both to cum in me!"

Their speed picked up as they were now apparently in a race to see who could cum faster. I held on for dear life as they began jackhammering my twat. I literally had to push back, sitting into them or otherwise it would be difficult to maintain the angle they needed to proceed. After a small interlude, I began to feel their cocks really stiffen and then the sweet release as more warm moisture entered my hole, their rhythms declining, their grunts and moans giving evidence of satisfaction, the kind that is only granted through sexual climax.

Then, one of them followed by the other pulled out of my hole as I watched the screen, my pussy now agape with sticky white fluid dripping out of it like a leaky faucet.

"It's too bad your limp dick husband isn't here, my Jo," started Emanuel. "He could help us clean up that cum filled pussy of yours. I bet he would like that. Do you agree? Do you think he would eat your pussy clean for you if you asked him to?"

I smiled out of courtesy, but in actuality I had no desire for Fabio to see me like this, nor did I want to share the experience with him. He was so yesterday as far as I was concerned when it came to my private sexual experiences. And I didn't want him judging me while I allowed all these men to take advantage of me, despite how I found it to be so erotic and fulfilling. I didn't want him watching me any more than I wanted my parents to see. And no, he'd expressed no interest in cleaning up afterwards, so I didn't anticipate he would like it

Next they had me lie down backwards on a man who put his cock in my ass while another entered my pussy from on top of me. I loved being sandwiched like this, with my tits being pressed against by a strong chest, kissed with tongues and stale breath, and my clitoris being hammered by a bucking bronco. I came within minutes as the two men fucked me hard and fast.

Next I knew another man was entering my pussy while the other two were still in my two holes. My pussy was again filled with double the meat, but was ready this time due to the stretching from previous. Looking up at the screen, I marvelled at how my rump could accommodate all that manly black cock. Looking at the four of us work together, it was quite incredible to my eyes. I never imagined I could inspire this level of sexual activity from this many guys all at the same time. To be sure, it felt like someone put a skewer through me... I was held firmly in place with three full cocks and there was no way I could accommodate any more. I was at my limit. The feeling was a mixture of ecstasy, pain, fullness, and exploration.

Just when I thought I could take no more, another approached my face and fed me his giant meat, using his hand to support my neck while he began to push in and out. I was getting getting the fucking of my life as my pussy exploded again filling my pussy with what must be the limit of pussy juice my body could produce in such a short time. But they weren't done.

Another man approached my face and managed to probe my mouth too. I couldn't see the screen with all these men around me but it was a solid five guys getting off in me while I remained stationary, focusing on staying loose and sucking and tonguing the cocks in my mouth. Before they started climaxing, I had one cock in each hand making it a total of seven cocks that were getting off. It was truly a blessing as one, then another, and then another began to climax.

ifry
ifry
405 Followers
12