Ballerina Fucks a Football Player

Story Info
My ballerina girlfriend fucks a football player.
3.7k words
4.04
30.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddt1214
ddt1214
286 Followers

My girlfriend and I had only ever had sexual encounters with each other. I don't know how I got so lucky, well actually - I do. My names, Kevin, (20) and see I'm a skinny kid, 5'11 and 6.5inch penis. if you passed me on the street you wouldn't take a second look, however I do ballet. Which may make you think some sort of stereotypes, but when you are the only guy in a class full of woman I got lucky. I connected with a girl named Chelsea.

Chelsea is gorgeous. (20) 5'7, brunette, amazingly toned body. Her tits were small but still enough for a handful with perky pink nipples. Gosh, in ballet class I would have to try and hide my erection seeing her nipples perked up against her leotard. Her ass was tight and firm. Oh, and don't let me forget how bendy she can be.

We hit it off great and had been dating a year. She had been so focused on ballet her entire life she never dated anyone before me. And me well, again I feel lucky I found her. About a half a year into dating each other we had sex. We started to experiment as all young people do. I bought her a vibrator, we tried whip cream on each other, and then one night when we had run out of new things to try I asked "What else can we try?"

"Uh I don't know what else is there to try?" she asked.

"Butt stuff?" I asked hopeful in return.

"No way thats gross."

"What? No its not? Can I just lick your butt or just put the tip in?" I pleaded.

"I'm not doing that and walking into ballet tomorrow waddling all day," she giggly responded.

Thinking.. thinking. "Have you ever watched porn? That's a thing couples do together right?".

"I have no idea if that's a thing, but I guess, I mean it can give us some ideas right?".

I grabbed the laptop and I brought up a classic porn website. The page was filled with so many options.

"Anything catch your eye?" I asked.

"Uh, so many options. I'm going to close my eyes and pick."

She picked a video called "BBC wife gift". The video started and essentially as the title says the husband gives the gift of a big black cock to his wife.

I starred at Chelsea watching this scene.

"That's quit the gift," I chuckled.

"Indeed.." biting her lip I could tell she was transfixed as if I was no longer in the room with her.

I sat up and pulled her shirt off from behind her. Cusping her tits her nipples were plump and erotic. We quickly undressed.

My hand slid down to her smooth pussy. I couldn't believe how wet she was. She pushed me back. My penis rock hard from taking the entire scenario in of the amazing imterracial scene on screen and knowing Chelsea was just as turned on.

I felt her soft plump limps wrap around the head of my dick. The sensitivity of my penis was maximized by the feeling of her tongue now gently licking my dick head while still in her mouth. I looked down and brushed her hair out of the way to see her eyes were still glued to the screen. I also noticed her right hand was vigoursly working her own clit.

The idea of Chelsea fucking another guy as my gift to her was a mix bag of emotions. I loved this girl and I am the only person who has been inside of her, but yet thinking about her fucking someone else while I watch kind of excites me.

Just then her head started bobbing up and down - but what put me over the edge was the sounds she was making. I could tell she just made herself cum. The moaning she was emoting and sounds of slobber on my dick. I could feel the cum work its way up my shaft and burst into her mouth.

Swallowing my load without any hesitation she plucked her head up and wiped her mouth.

"That was fast you didn't even put it in."

"You were just so good tonight ... you think that's something you would like as a gift one day?" I jokingly asked nodding towards the screen.

"Uh .. probably only leave that to the porn stars," she laughed back.

That night on my drive home from her place I kept thinking about it and my emotions. Would I be mature enough to do something like that? I love her could I actually watch that happen?

The next day I was back with Chelsea in her room. One thing I have not mentioned yet is we go to the local city college when we aren't doing ballet. She considers it a back up if a ballet career doesn't come around.

I was on her computer doing some research for a class while she read a biology chapter on her bed. Looking at the search history for a page I was just on, I noticed she had visited the porn site a few more times and watched more videos like the one we had watched together.

"So you liked that video we watched yesterday huh?" as I pointed to the browsing history.

"maybe a little. I may have watched 1 or 2 more?"

"More like 5 or 6" I chuckled back. "What if we had a threesome and did something like this?" I threw out in the air not really knowing how I felt about it.

Her eyes looking around the room as she thought of my proposak, "I think I like you too much to do something like that. Wouldn't it complicate things?"

"I mean I love you, and you love me right? Love prevails? It would be like something we do with each other growing us closer". Trying to calm her worries I continued, "I just... watching you get off is actually what turned me on the most last night."

"I do love you to baby, if we do that then I promise after we can do another threesome with a girl. I'm sure I could find someone from ballet class maybe, but where would we find another guy?"

We ended up taking provocative pictures of Chelsea, some with her face in it and some without, as we were planning on posting on the internet. We had taken photos of her doing the splits and wearing a tutu. They were almost too good to be true if anyone were to find them on websites looking for a third.

We posted them on a few websites, however all that came back to us were creepy people we wouldn't be interested in.

I pretty much thought we had failed and would move on. When all of a sudden after a class at city college I was walking to my car I noticed the schools football team practicing. I should have just got in my car and left, but I headed over to the field and watched from the bleachers.

I literally watched the practice and after it was done I saw this big guy, Number 22. He was African American and must have been 6'2 about 4 to 5 times my size in muscle. The team went into the locker room after practice. I waited outside for the team to be done. A little while later I saw himinh walk to his car. I followed.

I thought to myself, "What am I doing? Am I stocking this guy?"

"Hey guy," I yelled. (Hey guy what was I saying).

He turned around "What's up?"

"This is going to sound really weird and .. you'll probably never see me again even if you say no."

In a stern voice he responded "Spit it out dude, I don't got all day."

"My girlfriend and I have been looking for a third for a threesome. Well mostly me watching. Would you be interested? Here are some photos of her."

I showed him the photos I had taken of her doing the splits and in the tutu.

"Who put you up to this? Was it fucking Jonny, that's a good one," as he opened his car door.

"No for real that's my girlfriend." I then showed him pictures of Chelsea and I doing normal stuff like hiking, dinner dates. etc.

"You are for real?"

"Yeah we have a thing if we do this then I'll get a threesome after with another girl."

"Its your lucky day I'll fuck that."

We talked a little more and exchanged numbers. His name was Steve, and he was the running back on the team.

I told Chelsea that night and we set it up for the next night at her place. We both still live at home with our parents, but this Friday, the next day, her parents had a vacation planned and leaving starting Friday morning. It worked out perfectly as we both didm't have money to spend on a hotel ourselves.

That Friday came. I sat nervously in the living room with butterflies in my stomach as I could hear the blow dryer, water, and everything else running in the bathroom as she was "getting ready".

The door rang. I got up and there he was Steve wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

"What's up dude? Where's the lady at."

"She's getting ready. Uh come take a seat."

We sat on the couch awkwardly next to each other.

"Do you mind if I record tonight?" I hesitantly inquired.

"Do whatever you want buddy."

After some awkward silence I heard the bathroom door down the hall open. I could not see her yet as a wall blocked the hallway, but I could hear the sounds of heels hitting the wood floor as she walked toward the living room. I could feel the blood flow increase to my penis in anticipation.

Chelsea came around the corner into the living room looking stunning in fishnets, heels and a little corset top with a black thong.

"Fuck dude, you weren't kidding. Half of me still thought this was a team rib."

I could see him rubbing his pants leg as I could see a cock start to form in his jeans.

"Hi I'm Chelsea," she said nervously but yet innocent and cute sounding, as she came over and shook his hand. "Thanks for doing this. I know this must be weird. Uh I guess the ground rules are don't cum in me. I'm on birth control, but still please don't. You can use a condom or cum on me that's usually what Kevin does most of the time."

"Sounds good by me," he said rubbing his hands together and licking his lips in excitement.

As he sat on the couch he pulled Chelsea towards him. Her body now leaning over him with her hands on the back of the couch. He rubbed his hand up her thigh then smacking her ass. I now understood why interracial was such a turn on for most people. His big dark skin hand up against Chelsea's petite pale frame just looked like a work of art.

"Do you like it rough girl?" he asked, smacking her ass again.

Giggling, "yeah."

"Good cause I like it rough."

I took my phone out and hit record.

"Why don't you go sit on that chair over there boy."

I wasn't expecting to be talked down to like that, but I got up and went over to the other chair.

He placed a pillow on the floor, "Why don't you get on your knees girl. Chelsea was it? Why don't I call you my little whore."

Chelsea didn't say anything to that comment as she got on her knees. He unzipped his jeans and I kid you not a still semi hard 8ich cock flopped out of his pants.

"Oh fuck," Chelsea reacted flinching her head back to not get whipped in the face by his cock. But he had seen this motion and started rubbing his cock on her face.

"That's right."

Chelsea began massaging his cock with his hands. "Start massaging that with your mouth baby."

I could see her mouth trying to fit the head of his cock in her mouth. Steve started moaning. He took his shirt off to reveal muscles on top of muscles.

My penis was throbbing at the scene. Unzipping my penis flung up like a flag pole once released from my pants. I vigorously started jerking at the sight of my Chelsea slobbering on another mans bigger cock.

Steve had taken notice of my actions, "Oh shit that's what you've been working with? Girl you are in for it tonight if that's how big his cock gets."

I could see the saliva from her mouth covering his cock. Barely gargling down half his shaft. He took both her petite hands and placed them on his ass then put his hands behind her head.

"Ready girl?"

With her mouth still around his cock she let out a muffled "uh huh."

He then started face fucking my Chelsea with his giant cock. His ass muscles flexing as her eyes closed shut concentrating on taking in his cock.

"Nah, let me see those baby blues.. Look at me with those eyes whore."

She opened her eyes and their gaze met as he continued to fuck her face.

Just then he let out a sigh and scooted Chelsea up against the couch, so she was in doggy position. He slid his pants off from his ankles at this point and got down behimd her. With his hands he stretched Chelsea ass apart and started eating out her pussy. I could see Chelsea grabbing the couch and toes curling. Her body pulsating to keep a breathe.

His tongue moved up and started eating out her ass! I heard a gasp from Chelsea but she didn't stop it. In fact, she reached her hand back and placed it on his head shoving his head deeper in her behind. This is where I started to get jealous, as we had done everything together but this.

He straightened up grabbing the base of his cock with his fist. Even with his fist around the base of his cock the remaining shaft still somehow was bigger than my entire penis.

Seeing it in what I can describe as slow motion - his giant head started to spread her pussy lips until it was buried inside her.

"That's fucking big," she panted.

"You like it girl?" he said with a grin.

"Yeah I do," biting her lip.

"That's right you like that cock my little whore."

Going in and out slowly each time entering her pussy was stretching allowing him deeper in her until he was somehow balls deep. I don't know how that was possible with his giant cock and her tiny frame.

I was jealous, but my penis was rock hard. I was getting swept in the moment. My penis veins pulsating - I could feel the precum dripping at the top of my penis head. I had to stop rubbing my cock or else I would explode and I worried if I came I would snap out of my ecstasy and the jealously portion would take over.

"Tell me you love my cock," he demanded as his balls were slapping her pussy.

"I love that cock," she said out of breathe as her whole body moved.

"That cock bigger than your boyfriends."

"Yes."

"You love that this cock is bigger than your boyfriends."

"Yes."

Her hand slipped below her body rigorously moving in circles on her clit.

"Say Kevin thank you for giving me this cock."

Out of breathe, but with a devilish smile, "Kevin thank you for giving me this cock."

I heard her gasp as her feet were now flaying while in doggy style, "I'm Cumming! I'm Cumming!"

Never missing a beat he continued to fuck her.

"That's right bitch cum on this cock you little ballet slut."

Her head buried in the couch getting more and more burred as he fucked her.

"Wow! This is some fucking amazing pussy... Kevin Thank you buddy. Or should I say you're welcome?"

"I guess you could say..." I started to say before he cut me off.

"Nah, it was hypothetical don't talk right now. Don't ruin my vibe."

His hands rubbing Chelsea's ass as one hand moved up her back then massaging the back of her neck.

You got a bed around here?"

Chelsea slowly got up and grabbed Steve's hand and took him to the bedroom. I followed.

Chelsea laid down on her back while Steve mounted on top of her and began thrusting again. I could see all his muscles flexing while they fucked.

"Kevin, come stand closer while you jerk off", her ordered, "Play with his balls" he directed Chelsea. She reached her hand out and started playing with my balls.

"C'mon Kev, cum while I fuck your girl. You like watching this don't you.. now you can talk , you like this?"

"Yeah I like watching you two fuck," I muttered.

I looked into Chelsea's eyes as I stroked my dick. She gave me a smile and made a pecking kissing motion in my direction. I was engaged in every little piece of sweat and clapping sounds from their bodies. With her playing with my balls I could feel my load rising through my shaft, my body tightened and then a huge release as I shot ropes of cum all over the floor.

Chelsea's hand left my balls to put her arms around Steve.

He hooked one of Chelsea's legs and really started hammering her again. "I'm going to cum again," she announced as her body shivered.

A few seconds later he pulled out and shot an even bigger load than mine all over Chelsea's body.

Chelsea began to laugh as a rope of cum made it to her face.

"Sorry, baby," he laughed back.

Laughing back "That's okay, when you pulled out I looked down and your giant cock head was looking at me like we locked eyes and I knew then it was coming for me. I've seen that with Kevin before, but its never shot that far up to my face," she continued to laugh with one eye open as the other was covered in cum.

"Damn that was fun. Rub that shit into your tits."

Chelsea laid there rubbing his cum around her tits. They looked magnificent glazed like that.

Chelsea then announced she was going to hop in the shower.

Before she left the room Steve got up, "hold up". He ran to the living room and when he returned he had his phone in hand, "even I got to take a picture to remember this."

Chelsea smiled for a photo with cum still on her face before heading to the shower. After that Steve said a quick goodbye and left.

Once he left, I cleaned up my mess on her floor. I heard the shower stop and Chelsea came out running and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"Honey, thank you, I want you to know I absolutely love you. I feel this only grew us closer."

The next day Chelsea did come in waddling into ballet class. After that the week went on like normal - until again I was doing my homework on her computer. I had noticed she had her social media pages open when I saw her and Steve had become friends on those platforms. I found odd as he and I were not friends nor followed each other. Even stranger was midweek on Wednesday for ballet class she came in waddling funny again when I had not seen her the night before.

That Saturday, I went over to her house unannounced, which was totally normal for us, her parents answered who told me that Chelsea was not home and had mentioned she had gone to the city college football game with friends.

I was curious and suspicious, so I drove over to the game. I was at the top of the bleachers looking down trying to find her when I saw her. She was wearing his letterman style jacket, number 22, sitting by herself. I waited till after the game where I saw her waiting in the parking lot waiting by Steve's car.

I walked over in her direction, but before I got to her I heard "Kev, what's up man," as Steve walked towards us in a parallel direction. Chelsea looked shocked to see me - though he didn't seemed bothered to see me.

"Yo, our plan was to drive in my car up the mountains and fuck in the backseat. Sorry I'm not sure there's room for you today Kevin... unless you wanna drive and we sit in the back if you wanna be lookout up there?"

That night I indeed drove them up the mountains. It was a beautiful view as I looked down the mountain at the city lights -when just then Chelsea's foot flung in front of me as she got plowed in the back of the truck.

As the car rocked, I pulled out my penis and began to jerk off looking in the rear view mirror to get a good look.

"Just make sure you cum in your shirt or pants," Steve shouted at me "I don't want any of your cum in my car you got that? This time you answer me."

"I'll cum on my own shirt," I answered.

I looked back in the rear view again to see Chelsea put her arm over her mouth - biting down in ecstasy as she got fucked.

Believe it or not Chelsea and I stayed together after this. Her and Steve fucked occasionally through out the next year with conditions that she tell me every time it happened and or I would be there to watch. It ended when Steve transferred to a university the following year.

She admitted her guilt and how she was wrong to hide her encounters. I was pretty upset at first until she said would make it up to me by allowing me to do butt stuff. I was able to put the tip in her ass and fuck her ass which honestly I was really pleased about, and its something she didn't let Steve do or at least that's what she told me. FINALLY, I did end up getting a threesome with another girl. Am I a cuck? Sure, but a cuck in love!

ddt1214
ddt1214
286 Followers