Ballerina Tryst on Tour: Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay there as one, molded in perfection against each other, breathing in sync, their heartbeats aligned. Brittany felt his nose behind her earlobe and felt his rhythmic breath on her neck. She knew she was in trouble, knew she wanted this every night, would always want it from now till forever. It grew quiet, the only sound their gentle breathing. At some point Brittany had turned off the light and the soft glow of an alarm clock was the only thing illuminating the room. It was perfect. Too perfect, Brittany knew. She ran her fingernails up his forearm and felt him shiver with goose bumps. She loved the power she had over him. A simple touch and he was all hers. But that power was dangerous...

She wasn't sure how much time passed. It could have been a long ten minutes, it could have been a quick two hours. All she knew in the duration was that she was so unbelievably happy. Considerably confused, but so happy. In the quiet Brittany slid away from him slightly, turning to face him. She'd expected to find him asleep. He hadn't made a move or a sound in so long. But when she found his face his eyes were open. They were soft, gentle, caring... and a little sad. She caressed his cheek, her thumb finding the tiniest bit of wetness at the corner of his eye.

She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could he said, "I know." He nodded his head once, imperceptibly. He took a long inhale, releasing it in a heavy sigh, something she'd grown so accustomed to from him. He leaned in. But instead of kissing her on the lips, his mouth found her forehead. She held her breath. He was so gentle with her, so kind to her. She could feel his love for her, and it broke her heart that she was unable to return it. His lips paused for a nice, long moment on her skin. He broke the kiss and pulled away, the wetness in his eyes slightly more apparent now.

"That was nice," she said in a sincere whisper. He gave her a smile mixed with a sigh and then scooted out of the bed. He walked around, past the foot of the bed, and saw she was getting up herself.

"No, no," he admonished softly. Then he wordlessly came to her, lay her back down, and began to arrange the covers around her. She realized he was tucking her in and again her heart pulled. How could someone be so strong and so dirty at one moment, but also so kind and gentle the next? He was a wonder, she thought. When she was settled Ryan leaned down for one more kiss on the forehead. But she wasn't going to let him get away with it this time. When his lips left her forehead she caught the back of his head with her hand and pulled his face down to hers. She kissed him, not hungrily, but long and lingering, ending the evening in a moment of comfortable bliss neither wanted to end.

But it did. And he stood up, smiling down at her beautiful, prone form in the bed. He touched her cheek one final time before turning to leave the room. Brittany watched his back as he disappeared around the corner. She heard the heavy hotel door open and then close, and she held on to an infinitesimal hope that he'd changed his mind and would reappear back around the corner to jump back in bed with her. But it was in vain. He was gone. She nestled down into her covers to fall asleep, her entire body warm with the glow of contentment and happiness, save for a tiny spot in her core that was still cold and empty: her continued longing for him...