Bambi

Story Info
Man and transgender cheerleader romance each other.
2.3k words
4.49
25.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a simple complaint.

The cheerleaders for the local professional sports team complained about being underpaid and sexually harassed. They wanted a living wage and the harassment to stop. Seems reasonable, right?

Not according to the comment section of the article. I was the only man (there were, to their credit, a goodly number of women) who took the cheerleaders' side in the dispute. The comments by some of the other men were pure hate. Three of them suggested the cheerleaders be raped to "teach them a lesson." Five more advocated whipping them to "put them in their place."

In the end, the comment section was closed after a few days, the team banned for life 536 "fans" who had made nasty comments (and the money they had paid for their season tickets was NOT refunded), the cheerleaders got their living wage and a promise to enforce with great strictness the rules already in place against harassment (as was proven when 8 more "fans" were banned for life during the next game for attempting to harass them), and the league imposed new policies about paying cheerleaders properly on all the other teams.

And one of the cheerleaders sent me a PM, asking if I wanted to meet her. We worked out the details, and one Friday after work, I found myself at a Starbucks, sipping a hot chocolate, nervously awaiting her arrival.

"You must be Steve."

"I am." My voice was shaky. The cheerleader was stunning up close. She was a full six feet tall (four inches taller than me), with wavy, shoulder-length blonde hair, a gorgeous face, piercing blue eyes, and a marvelous, trim-but-toned figure. Her chest, under the sweater she was wearing, was probably a C-cup. Her perfect, very long legs were shown off nicely by her skirt, which stopped about two inches above her knees.

"Nervous?" I nodded. "Don't be. I promise I'm not scary. By the way, everyone calls me Bambi, so you should too."

She sat across from me and gave me a smile as she sipped from her cup.

"Bambi, huh? How do you get a nickname like that?"

I was sounding like an idiot, I knew, but my brain didn't seem to be functioning.

"I've had it ever since I was a kid. I don't really remember now how it started. Anyway, I'm 32 now and when not cheerleading, I work from home as an engineer. I got my Masters three years ago."

"I wish I was an engineer. I'm 36 and a paper-shuffler for the local office of a big company. I feel like my life has stalled out."

"Nothing wrong with having a stable job, even if it's not one you dreamed of."

Bambi and I chatted for another half hour. She seemed very nice, and the more I found out about her, the more I felt out of my league.

"I'm dropping cheerleading after this season ends and I'm going to be an engineer full-time," Bambi informed me as we finished our beverages and stood up to leave. "Given that we're 2 and 9, that'll be 5 more games."

I could barely get the words out. "Bambi... I know I'm way beneath you, but would you be willing to go on another date with me? Soon?"

She smiled. "Sure. Let's keep communicating electronically, and as soon as the season ends, I'll have some free time."

The season, as predicted, ended 5 weeks later. The team was 4 and 12. Bambi and I had kept in touch electronically, and now I asked her what she wanted to do for a second date.

"Given that it's now January, outside activities are out," she replied. "How about we go ice skating at the rink?"

I wasn't much of a skater, as I proved by repeatedly falling. Bambi was elegant and graceful.

"Thanks for being with me," she said as we returned our skates. "That probably wasn't very fun for you, but you did it anyway."

"I had a decent time," I replied. "Because I was with you."

"Flatterer. How about we watch the motorcycle race at the arena next weekend? That way you can't get hurt."

"Deal."

We watched the race. The weekend after that we attended a play. Our next date was to see a comic opera - and I learned what a comic opera maneuver was, something I had idly wondered about for a long time. That was followed by seeing a local band, visiting the comedy club, and being spectators at a minor league hockey game.

"You've been very patient with me," Bambi grinned. "The only thing we've done is a good-night kiss, as far as sexual things. It's been a while for me, too, so if next Friday you want to come to my house and get hot and heavy, I'd like that."

"Why would I possibly turn down that offer?"

"Before you say yes, there is one thing you should know." Bambi whispered the secret into my ear.

"That's fine with me."

She wrote down her physical address. "Dress casual, your clothes will be coming off anyway. And be prepared to stay the entire weekend, so we can try many things in my bed."

"With pleasure, Bambi!"

Her good-night kiss was more intense. And the next week seemed to drag. But eventually Friday did arrive.

I showered and changed as soon as I got home from work, then headed for the address Bambi had given me. She pulled open the door and gave me a smile.

"Welcome to my home, Steve." She guided me inside and locked the front door behind her. After giving me the dime tour and having us both make a fast pit stop, she took me into the bedroom. "Go ahead and get naked."

I removed my clothes and put them in a neat pile on a chair. Bambi quickly stripped, and the two of us climbed onto the bed. She quickly rolled on top of me and pinned me beneath her as she kissed me. It was a powerful kiss, with our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

"Whew!" I panted when she finally broke for air. "Bambi, that was an amazing kiss."

"Glad you liked it." She traced her tongue down my neck, making me shiver, then kissed slowly down my chest. "Bet you didn't know that men's nipples are just as sensitive as women's."

With that, she teased my nipple with the tip of her tongue, and darts of pleasure began shooting through my skin. I gasped and squirmed. Her hands began running over my body. She lightly nibbled at the nipple for a moment, then resumed her trek down my belly.

When she reached my crotch, she spread my legs and got in between them. She gently ran her tongue over my balls as she wrapped a hand around my stiff pole.

"Mmmmm. Nice cock."

I blushed. It was seven-and-a-half inches long and about the same size around as a quarter. Certainly not huge, though not tiny either.

"Let's see if I can get your balls nice and full."

Bambi took the head of my pole into her mouth, licking all around the tip. I made appreciative noises. She cupped my sac in her hand and lightly massaged it.

"Bambi, you're making me feel really good."

She slid her mouth downwards, taking in more of my shaft. She stroked the base of it while sliding her tongue along it. I fought back the impulse to start jamming it down her throat, and let her continue at her own pace.

After a bit, she removed her hand and took my full length inside her mouth. Having her lash her tongue all the way up and down made me moan loudly and shudder. She continued until, as she had said, my balls were indeed full.

She popped her mouth off me and smiled. "Ready, Steve?"

"Just be gentle, please, Bambi." I rolled over and got on my hands and knees.

"Your first time?"

"Doing this, yes."

"Then, thank you for allowing me to be your first. It's an honor." She dripped some lube into my crack and rubbed it in. Then I felt her stiff rod (just slightly smaller than mine, as I had observed earlier) press against my pucker.

I willed myself to relax. Bambi was, true to her word, very gentle. She eased her way in a millimeter at a time. By the time she was hilted in me, my body was adjusting to the new sensation.

She slowly slid back out, then back in, building her way gradually to a steady rhythm. After establishing it, her hand found my pole and she began stroking my cock to that same rhythm.

"Mmmmmm. You're very tight. I don't know how long I can last."

"I'm glad I'm making you feel good, Bambi."

She wrapped her free arm around me and leaned down to kiss the nape of my neck. She continued pumping my cock to her fucking rhythm, sliding in and out. Her body tensed, as did my legs.

"Ohhhhh..."

She quivered as she slid deep into me one last time. She let out a lustful cry as she blasted her seed into my rear. Her filling me set me off, and her hand kept moving on my cock until my balls were drained.

She pulled out and the two of us wobbled to the shower to clean up. The water felt good, as did Bambi's relaxing kisses. We dried off, tossed the top blanket in the hamper, and climbed under the sheets.

"I'm normally the one who receives," Bambi informed me. "And I prefer to be filled rather than be the one doing the filling. Tomorrow evening I expect you to fill me. But in this case, I wanted to see how committed you were to being with me. You passed."

"I'm glad, Bambi." I wrapped her in my arms and she nestled her head on my chest. We turned out the lights and quietly snuggled until we fell asleep.

We both woke at about the same time, and after doing our morning routine, we climbed back into the bed. Bambi again placed her head on my chest. She began gently caressing my leg.

"I like this a lot, too, Steve. Quiet snuggle time."

"I like having you in my arms, Bambi." I wrapped an arm around her and gently held her against me. She pressed closer and seemed to purr.

By the clock on the dresser, we quietly cuddled for forty-two minutes. The skin-to-skin contact was very pleasant. Bambi's caresses were even more pleasant. I was thinking that if there was a heaven, this was what it was like.

Bambi suddenly rose from the bed. "I'm hungry. Let's get some breakfast."

I approved of that suggestion and followed her into the kitchen, staring at her sexy bare butt the entire time. After breakfast, we lay on the couch, this time with her holding me and my head on her chest, and watched a couple of movies on STARZ Action. We caught "Bloodsport" five minutes in and then watched "The Expendables".

After a lunch break, we played Risk (she won) and then Uno (I took two of three.) I helped her cook a simple but tasty dinner, then we returned to the bed.

We were both quite ready. After just a couple of minutes of making out, she put a pillow under her lower back and spread her legs, inviting me to take her in the missionary position. I rubbed a bit of lube into her crack and then positioned my rod against her butthole.

"Go ahead," she purred.

I slid slowly in. She was quite tight. I dipped my head to lightly kiss her nipples as I made gentle love to her.

Bambi gave me an encouraging smile, and I pumped steadily in and out. I started suckling on her nipples, switching back and forth between them about once every 30 seconds or so.

Bambi let out a series of soft moans. "Fuck me faster," she whispered.

I disengaged my mouth from her chest and placed my hands on her hips. "Your wish is my command." I began drilling her hard, fast and deep. She shivered with excitement and began jerking her cock. I pounded her as fast as I could make my hips move. She pressed closer to me, trying to get my entire length inside her bum.

I was getting close. I gasped out "Oh my," and Bambi grinned. She began trying to milk my cock with her sphincter. I hilted myself in her and held my position as I painted her insides white. Simultaneously, she blasted her sperm high into the air, most of it landing on her belly.

We again cleaned up in the shower, then climbed into bed and turned out the lights. I held Bambi in my arms from behind and she snuggled against me as we drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning, we lazed around in bed for a while before getting breakfast. I was going to head back in the evening. After lunch, I dozed off while snuggled against Bambi on the couch.

When I woke up, I realized Bambi's mouth was around my cock and I was in the process of cumming down her throat.

She gulped down every drop of my sperm, then looked up and smiled at me. "You looked so tempting. I hope you didn't mind."

"I have no objections to you blowing me at any time, whether I'm asleep or awake," I assured Bambi. "How can I reciprocate?"

"You can agree to move in with me as soon as we can get all the details worked out. That way I get to spend time with you 7 days a week instead of just on weekends."

"Deal."

A month later, we were living together. Life with (and in, and under, and on top of, and cuddled up next to) Bambi is wonderful.