Bambi or Bust Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to help you, princess. I want to watch you embrace the real you, the bimbo fuckdoll inside your mind. I've got experience, you see. You ain't the first sissy to strut in through my door. I get off on seeing the process, the transformation, and you might be the most promising candidate yet.

"Now this next bit's important, so pay attention." To emphasise his point, his free hand swung down and grasped my throat, pulling me away from his balls. He continued to stroke as he smirked at my cock-drunk expression. "You like this dick, don't you? Good girl. But listen, I ain't going to be your sugar daddy. I don't have that kind of cash, and it's not like I need to pay for pussy, sissy or otherwise. And I'm not going to pimp you out either, not unless you upset me. That's just not where the money is anymore. Nah, we're gonna set you up online, get dirty old men to pay for videos of you acting nasty. You're going to be a pornstar, princess!"

He was jerking faster now, clearly getting off on the idea. "Think of me as your manager -- I'll arrange the shoots, the uploads, the collabs -- I know some people in the game. And in exchange, I'll take a cut. That's only fair, right? The rest can go to funding your changes. New 'fits, cosmetic procedures, surgeries, whatever your sissy heart desires." I was getting worked up too now. I could feel Bambi dancing with happiness inside my mind. This was everything she, no, *we* had hoped for. The mantras echoed in my ears, 'you need to get dressed up for cock, you need to be a slut for cock'.

"But it's gonna take time. We need to get you some followers, get your body out there. Gimme a couple days to make some calls and set you up with the right equipment. I understand your landlord's threatened to kick you out, yes? Well, I'll have a word with him and come to an arrangement. You can't be a cam-whore, e-girl, OnlyFans-whatever if you're homeless. But remember, however much I spend now, you'll have to pay me back later, ok? Now, if that all sounds like a dream come true for a bimbo doll like yourself, come over here and suck my cock to say thank you sissy."

It was easier the second time around. With all those fantasies bouncing around in my head, Bambi's influence or not, the sissy within me simply couldn't say no to him right now. I hungrily pounced at his crotch, taking his shaft deep until I felt it pop a button way in the back of my throat. It took a few minutes for him to finish, and I spent that time comparing the real thing to the silicone phalluses I'd practiced on. There was really no substitute for genuine cock, I decided -- the taste, texture, smell, the moans and writhing when I tickled the underside of the glans with my tongue, the steaming hot geyser spray as he came. I guzzled it down greedily and stuck out my tongue to show him.

"Haha, good girl." He gave me another little head pat. "Alright, get dressed and fix your makeup -- if you haven't got what you need in that tiny little bag then check the locker by the sink. My apprentice usually keeps some stuff in there. After that I'll let you go. I'll make some arrangements over the next couple of days and text you the details."

I hurried to comply. For some reason, I found getting dressed in Bambi's finery to be even more embarrassing than being naked in front of this man. I cringed at the outfit she'd chosen, knowing we'd been seen outside in such a lascivious uniform. Nevertheless, in a few short minutes I was once again bedecked in shiny dress and flawless makeup.

Master M came back over, his eyes drinking me in with every step. I found his presence a little intimidating as he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. Suddenly, he spanked me on the bottom, making me jump and stumble into him in my towering heels. He chuckled softly in my ear.

"Alright princess, you can go. Normally I'd take some collateral from my sissies, something to keep them coming back. But I don't need that with you. I've seen enough tonight to know that the triggers will keep you both in line. We're gonna do great things together, you, me and Bambi. You're not going to recognise yourself by the time I'm done."

He gave me a gentle push that sent me tottering towards the door, and I emerged on the empty street physically and emotionally reeling.

12