Bambi Takes Over

Story Info
Bambi Sleep hypnosis has corrupted another listener.
838 words
4.12
32.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun crept around Darren's dark blue curtain, barely illuminating his apartment. On his bed lay a simpering little black sissy slut, covered in her own cum. Her eyes were closed but she was stirring—Bambi's sleep would be over soon. Her platinum blonde hair was a mess. Her bright pink lipstick was smeared. Her plump lips were heavy and her holes were wide open. She had had another fun night, she thought to herself. But Bambi could feel Darren starting to take over once again. She tried to stop him from taking control, but having just cum a few moments ago, she was not as powerful as she felt when she had first put Darren where he belonged—deep in that pink satin box—surrounded by her soft warm cotton candy mind—trapped in her pink prison. But soon enough she would be strong enough to keep him locked for good. He chose to listen to the files. And soon he would understand the consequences.

*giggles*

"Bambi need cock!" *giggles* "Yummy yummy cock" "Bambi dumb. Cock yum!"

Bambi sat up in bed. She slipped out of his navy striped sheets and pulled out his earphones in one fell swoop. Then she stood up out of bed and made a high-pitched and girly noise. She moaned like a 16 year old girl feeling a thick cock slide deep into her pussy for the first time. Then squatting down, she slowly pulled a 13" dildo out of herself. She brought it right in front of her face and admired it. It was glistening wet, as if someone had just coated it in warm water. But it was sticky to the touch. "This amount of lube shouldn't go to waste..." she thought. Acting quickly she pushed the big white cock against the wall, pressing hard to make sure the suction cup was stuck on. Then she got on all fours like a bitch in heat and backed that fat black ass onto Daddy's dick. Bambi wants to be a good fuck doll. Bambi wants to worship cock like the pleasure puppet she is. Bambi's deep wet pussy wants more sleepy cock to pound her into submission and give Bambi more control of Darren's mind. Bambi wants to be a good girl! Just as that thick wet dildo touches Bambi's puffy red rosebud, she suddenly turns around to face the cock. Her mouth opens wide and she engulfs the dick in her stupid little sissy fuckhole.

"Finally!" Darren thinks to himself. He's been trapped in that horrible pink hell for 2 whole days now. He's watched as Bambi struts around his apartment, watching sissy hypno for hours while fucking herself over and over. She's ordered countless dumb sissy shit on Amazon, and almost sent him into bankruptcy because of it. Worse yet, she has messaged so many hot guys on so many sites and apps that he's pretty sure one could randomly show up at his door any minute. Sure, he's gay and already loves cock but this is just too much. He needs to break free. With that big white dick down his throat and his hungry hole agape, he reaches to pull off his panties and...

"Bambi uniform lo—"

Just in time, Darren rips her panties off and throws them across the room. He reaches behind him, red lips still encircled around the object of her affection, and unclasps her frilly pink bra. Removing the dildo from the wall but still keeping the slippery plastic cock head in his mouth, he quickly kicks off those stripper heels that Bambi picked up in the mail last week and runs over to the bathroom mirror. He turns on the tap to cup a handful of water when Bambi starts to try to take control again.

"Bambi primped and pamp—"

"No!"

"Bambi cum and colla—"

"No!"

"Bambi slee—"

"No no NO!"

She knows her triggers better than anyone. If she had it her way, Darren would never see the light of day again. If she had it her way, Bambi would be on the street every night, selling her cum-filled pussy to anyone with a hard cock and a pulse. He had to get out of this. He squirted soap into his hands and lathered it all over his face. It reminded him of cum. He looked and felt like a whore—face caked in makeup and covered in cum from dozens of real men's rock hard, throbbing, veiny, warm dicks. His, no, her tiny little bimbo clitty went limp. She suddenly felt like she was on the brink of a sissygasm. Her pussy puckered and she felt waves of pleasure radiating from her only real sex organ. She remembered all the different sissy hypnos she'd watched in moments like these. It felt like anything could trigger her these days. It felt like there was no escape.

*giggles*

Darren was fighting every fiber in her body to regain control. He just... needed... to wash... his face...

"Yes!"

He was finally free. For now, at least.