Band Buddies

Story Info
Two musicians find harmony whilst on tour.
6.6k words
4.61
5.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the perks of being in a travelling band is that you get to stay in some really nice places, and great hotels, and in our band we have to share rooms on most occasions.

I am looking forward to sharing with our new bass player. We get on really well, have the same sense of humour, but there is something else that intrigues me. He has made the odd sexual innuendo, which is related to being gay, but in a way that leads me to think he may have had first hand experience.

Given my own background, I have an intuition that is rarely wrong, and in this case it would certainly be an added bonus if we are to share a hotel room.

I do find him attractive. He is younger, fairly tall, reasonably smooth skinned, with tattoos, a lovely smile and, as the bands drummer, I get to be behind him quite alot, and I have noticed his rather shapely arse.

When he moves on stage.there is something erotic about it, and I have begun to imagine him naked, and giving him a good spanking. Maybe warming up my drumsticks on his bare arse before each performance.

I had remarked about his technique of slapping the strings, and he joked that he developed it with from spanking arses, so maybe we have more in common than we already know?

These thoughts were in my head as we arrived at our new hotel, to check in and drop our bags off before going to sound check.

The room we were sharing was quite small with just one medium size divan bed.

" Well, that's a tight squeeze" I laughed, " let's hope you don't roll over in the night and end up on top of me."

"Yeah", he replied with a wink, " I prefer to be on the bottom."

We unpacked our bags, made coffee and could relax, as we had a couple of hours to spare before travelling to the gig. I had decided to freshen up and shower, and wear just a pair of shorts for now.

He said he would do the same.

I was watching TV, but he had left the bathroom door open, and I could see the reflection in the mirror as he undressed to shower. He slipped his shoes and socks off, then undid his trousers and let them fall to the floor.

He was, still wearing a Tee shirt, but I could see his smooth bum cheeks, just visible below the shirt. I imagined getting behind him and giving them a squeeze.

My cock twitched slightly in my shorts, as the naughty thoughts invaded my mind, and I continued to watch him disrobe. He was quickly naked, and a very arousing figure from where I was sitting.

I hoped he would turn around so I could see his cock, but sadly he didn't, and disappeared into the shower cubicle.

I could feel my stiff prick getting even harder, and tried not to think about it anymore, just in case he saw how excited he was making me.

When he returned he was wearing a pair of fairly tight boxers, which were stretched across his equally tight arse cheeks, and he lay on his stomach on the bed next to me.

I had already turned over onto my stomach as I could not get rid of the raging hard on inside my shorts.

We chatted about the forthcoming gig, about how he was fitting into the band, and if he was happy to share with me?

" I am pleased to be twinned with you, as we share the same humour, also you don't seem to be offended by my gay jokes, which some guys might be. I thought you may be worried about sharing a bedroom with somebody who seemed to be always cracking jokes about camp stuff."

"I am not bothered at all" I quickly replied " it's all good fun, and if you are sharing a bed with another guy you need to be pretty secure in yourself, and whoever you are sharing with."

"I normally sleep stark bollock naked" he smiled " but thought that would be a step too far"

"Feel free, if that's what you are comfortable with. I am a man of the world and pretty unshockable, so go for it".

I couldn't believe I had just suggested that idea, but he needed very little encouragement. " Fair enough, that suits me."

I watched as he slipped his boxers down and kicked them off, displaying a very smooth, pert bottom. He continued to lay on his stomach. " Why don't you join me and get liberated, you know it makes sense".

A little worried that I might not be able to hide my excitement, I pulled my shorts off and we were completely naked together.

"Well, this is a first. I have never been butt naked with a fellow band member, it feels a bit weird, but strangely free."

I explained that I had been on naturists holidays, which was a great experience, and naked with other guys in swimming pool changing rooms, and in similar positions in other hotel rooms.

He seemed a bit shocked by my last confession." What possible reason would you be stripped off with other blokes in a hotel room"?

Having made the admission I knew I would have to qualify it.

" It''s not something I am usually happy to share with other people, but you seem to be trustworthy, so if I tell you something very personal, please promise that you won't share it mate"?

"I don't share other people's secrets, if they trust me enough to tell me, I can assure you of my discretion mate".

" So, I live a full life, and enjoy lots of experiences, and although I am happy married, let's just say that I have secret liaisons with other guys now and then. I am bi-, sexual, but I think you probably already knew that, didn't you"?

He shuffled slightly uncomfortably, but said "I wasn't a hundred percent sure, but yes I had an idea that you may be, and, if it makes you feel better, I have done that too. I am also bi".

We both laughed together and I made a clumsy attempt to make him feel safe. " This is a bit awkward then. Two closet bi guys naked on a bed together, with no other motive than playing good music, that's a surreal situation".

He immediately came back at me " Oh right, how to knock a guys confidence, so I take it I am not your type of guy then, thanks a lot".

"I have not said that have I, and I suppose I have assumed that you would not be interested in a guy of my age."

I was beginning to feel that we had embarked on a conversation that could soon become very awkward.

",,Why would you think that? In fact, I am OK with older guys, if they are in good shape, which you seem to be, if you don't mind me saying so"?

This is what I hoped he would say. " Thanks, little do you know that I had been secretly attracted to you, and had been indulging a little fantasy about you since you joined the band, if you are man enough to hear it"?

His beautiful eyes lit up "Fire away, I am all ears".

I began " I enjoy watching you play bass, and was drawn to your very shapely arse, which moved nicely in rythym. I imagined how it might look in the flesh, and I must say I have not been disappointed at all in that respect".

"And"? he urged me to carry on...

"And, I imagined getting a pair of drum sticks and beating a few rythyms out on your beautiful smooth ass cheeks, making them all rosy red, then applying some soothing cream, and massaging it in."

Seeing him lying their with his bare arse on display, was very tempting, but I resisted the urge to demonstrate.

" Wow, that's new. So, how do you feel about a bit of a warm up right now, we've got time"?

That was what I hoped he would say "Pass me that bag, on your side of the bed, there is a pair of sticks in there."

I watched him roll sideways to the edge of the bed, giving me a fantastic view of my chosen instrument. Two smooth, firm, fleshy pads which would soon be bouncing to whatever groove I wanted.

He handed me my sticks and rolled back onto his belly, relaxing his face in the pillow. Then I straddled his legs to begin.

He glanced over his shoulder, and could see my cock was rock hard and twitching violently as I moved into position, my balls rested behind his knees, and my bum cheeks cushioned by his calves.

"Fuck me, that's an awesome cock you have, you are clearly well aroused, we are dirty bastards, let's hope the other guys stay away".

My eyes were fixed on his well rounded bum, and I ran one stick slowly down the crack between them, feeling him jerk as the nylon tip brushed against his arsehole.

" Oh my god, if I miss a beat it will be because I am so turned on by your fucking beautiful ass".

I started to steadily tap out a beat on the bubbly mounds, each stick making a slight pink mark on his flawless skin. Gradually building up the rythyms, which increased the rosy glow.

" Oh yes, love it drummer boy, beat me into submission. Give me something to remember you by, smack my arse you dirty cunt".

As the speed increased he began to squirm beneath me, and I was developing some nice patterns on his butt.

"Any requests, you horny little fucker. Are you ready for the complete Wipeout"?

I had performed this classic hit by The band Surfaris many times over the years, but never on a bass players arse, and something was telling me that this wonderful bottom would be getting more than just my drumsticks.

He was feeling the sting now, and buried his face in the pillow to stifle his moaning.

" This will be my encore, then your lovely arse will get some special attention. Would you like that"?

" I fucking love that idea, especially if it means I get to feel your cock inside me".

I leaned forward and whispered in his ear " Don't worry, you will be getting my big cock sooner than you think. Your georgous bottom is made for it my friend".

I put my sticks down and moved off the bed, stooping to kiss his bright red cheeks, running my tongue down the crack of his arse pulling the cheeks apart, and flicking it across his fleshy pink love hole. He was pushing himself into my face, wanting my tongue deeper.

I could tell he had washed himself well in the shower, maybe he had been secretly hoping something would happen between us.

" Pass me the cream from the bedside table, it will help to soothe your burning skin."

I began to massage the cream into his smooth silky flesh and down between his legs, moving my hands over his balls, and gripping his cock, which was hard and throbbing to my touch.

" You naughty boy, what are you doing getting like this. Are you ready for my cock now"?

" I want nothing more, but take me gently at first, it's been a while." He eased his arse towards the edge of the bed, pushing it high, his cock and balls dangling beneath him.

I cradled his smooth balls in one hand, and applied more cream to his rampant tool, and began milking him, with my face buried deep into his crack, savouring the hot scent from his warm wet hole, my tongue lapping the soft flesh around my target.

"Mmmmm, that's so good, fucking love that feeling, you have a skillful touch". The tip of my tongue slipped inside him and probed his sweet orifice. " Oh, fuck me, that's it right there, Mmmmm heaven man".

I was so aroused my dick was pulsating and twitching like crazy. " I fucking really want you, I need to be deep inside you, but we need to be safe".

"Just let me have it", he begged. "I am clean, and not giving my ass to anybody else, I fucking want you so badly."

I knew he wanted to protect his marriage, and his lovely wife, as much as I did, so it felt safe and secure with this new secret lover. "Oh my god, you have got me so horny, this is what I want too. I know I can trust you and we can be exclusive to each other, my prick is yours as often as you want".

I positioned my huge crimson knob against his expanded hole and rubbed it softly around the bullseye, just a little push and it popped inside him.

"Oh fuck, yes, steady, steady, ease it back a bit."

I felt his sphincter tighten around my hot shaft, so I held it still, so he could feel it throbbing inside him.

" That's perfect, I want you to feel every inch of me as I pump it in and out, deep into your gut".

I eased myself in further, inch by inch, until my balls were resting against his arse.

" Jesus fucking Christ, that fucking cock of yours fills me up, but I love it, fuck me gently, fuck me slowly."

The words of a famous song sprang to mind.

" You are so fucking lovely, taking me nice and deep baby, just so fucking horny. Mmmmmm, my dick and your arse in harmony man".

I increased the tempo in a perfect 4/4 time about 130 beats per minute, and ideal rythym to get my cream flowing.

"I want you, I need your cream inside me, push it faster, empty your big balls into me".

I pulled his big smooth body tight against mine, caressing his broad shoulders, kissing his neck, reaching beneath him, grasping his cock, which was still hard. I wanked him frantically, as my steaming hot prick was driving into him like the piston of a steam engine.

My arse thrusting deep with each stroke.

" Yes, shit yes, just so fucking awesome, I want it all man, all of your creamy spunk, yes please."

I could sense he was near to cumming himself. His whole body began to shake, so I wanked him faster, and felt that unmistakable tingling in my balls as my orgasm began.

" Fuck, yes baby, oh my god yes, I am ready, it's coming, here it is... arhggggh Jesus I so want you to have this, deep inside you."

Sweat was pouring from our bodies, running down the crack of his beautiful arse, like a warm mountain stream, my spunk flowed along my engorged cock and spurted from the tip of my bell end like a fountain.

I could feel his belly was wet and sticky, as he shot his load seconds after I had exploded into him.

I pushed my weight forward, my whole body pressing down on his, naked flesh to naked flesh, and kissed his neck.

" Keep it in me, don't pull out please".

He need not have asked. I was going nowhere, I could lie like this forever.

"That was fucking fantastic, you have no idea how much this means to me. Not only are you a great bass player, you are a fucking awesome lover."

I lay on top of him and we chatted until my limp dick slid out of his soaking wet hole, and I rolled onto the bed by the side of him.

He turned to face me, and put his arms around my shoulders, then pulled me closer. We looked into each others eyes and instinctively pressed our lips together, our tongues entwined. I could feel his heart beating against my chest.

Suddenly, the hotel phone cut through the silence, causing us both to jump with fright.

I quickly picked it up " Hi, we are leaving for the sound check in 20 minutes mate, are you OK? You seem a bit breathless."

I had almost forgotten what were here for "Yeah, no problem, I just had a doze and you woke me up. We will catch you in the lobby in twenty minutes."

He squeezed my soft cock knowingly and winked. "Well, I suppose we had better dress quickly, and try not to look too guilty".

It took us both less than ten minutes, then we picked up our bags to leave the room.

As we moved towards the door I squeezed his arse. " You do realise that I will be watching you closely on stage tonight, and who knows what could happen when we get back here later"?

"Maybe another encore will be required" he smiled.

We were able to sit on the back seat of the van on the way to the venue. The front seats are quite high, and with head rests, and no interior rear view mirror, so the driver and passengers have to turn almost 90 degrees to see into the back.

The conversation was all about the gig, who we hoped would be there and the set list, it would take about 30 minutes to get there.

I whispered " You have got me so horny, I can't keep my hands off you," I took hold of his hand and placed it in my lap. I had unzipped my trousers to give him access to my cock, which was fully erect and yearning for his touch. "Slide your hand in here, just feel how horny I am."

He was initially a bit anxious but I assured him " I have wanked myself off in the back of this van previously,it's OK, they can't see us."

He eased his hand inside and located my throbbing shaft, it felt so good to have his hands around it again. We carried on chatting to the others as he sat forward in his seat, and I slid my hand down the back of his trousers, squeezing his beautiful arse, and pushing my fingers deep between his cheeks until they brushed against his juicy love hole.

My prick jerked violently as my finger began to caress his silky rose bud, he felt my cock swell, and winked at me in approval, easing further forward so I could reach more. I wet my finger and returned my hand, sliding the tip just inside him. He was squirming to my touch as I continued to finger fuck him.

He was wanking me faster, and then turned to me and whispered " Go on, spurt if you can, let me feel your cream in my hand."

I bit my lip and tried not to make a noise as I started to cum, coughing loudly as I filled his hand with hot spunk. My whole body shook and my finger was pushed as far up his arse as I could get it.

He leaned back in his seat and showed me the palm of his hand, I was surprised that I had produced so much since I fucked him earlier.

He licked the cream from his hand then, turning to check nobody could see us, he pulled me closer and kissed me, sharing some of my creamy spunk, which I gratefully accepted. I pulled my hand from inside his trousers.

I then reached over and unzipped his trousers, whispering "One good turn deserves another," and I started to stroke his cock."

We were about 5 minutes from the venue " I am pretty close to cumming" he whispered " That's nice" I smiled and wanked faster for just a couple of minutes before feeling his hot spunk spurt into my hand.

I showed him the gift he had given me and licked it all from my hand.

We kissed again so I could share it with him. His wonderful cream was so sweet. I squeezed his hand and and mouthed the words " Thank you, I loved it."

Within just a few moments our van had pulled up in front of the concert venue.

So, for the next few hours it was back to business, unloading all our gear, setting it all up, and checking the sound was right before we could relax.

The other two guys wanted to go out for a meal, but we decided to chill in the dressing room until showtime. We had drinks and nibbles left for us, besides which it gave us a chance to chat.

We got a couple of beers and relaxed on the settee, but we were careful not to sit too close as people would be coming and going all day, but right now it was quiet.

"It's just great to have you in the band, and after what has happened between us this afternoon, it feels pretty perfect mate."

"Likewise, I thought you were a nice guy when we met, but never thought this would happen, I just want more of the same."

" I have been meeting guys since 1984, and have had plenty of experience, but never with another muso, it's my wildest fantasy, But, I have to be so careful as my wife found out about me and another guy last year, and it nearly ruined our marriage, so I have to trust you one hundred percent. "

He was clearly surprised" Wow, sorry to hear that mate, so should you be doing any of this at all really? "

" I had stopped but realised it has been so much a part of me, and my life, I just had to continue and hope she never finds out again. I had been having sex with a good friend for almost 36 years without being discovered. It was a simple mistake that, ruined it. I won't make the same mistake twice. "

He admitted" My wife knows nothing about this side of me, and I have also got a fuck buddy, but right now I just can't get enough of that cock of yours. "

" Just think, once this gigs over tonight it will be back to the hotel for a swift nightcap with the boys, then you and I will have the rest of the night, and early morning to do whatever we want, I can't wait to get you in that bed again. "

" I suppose a quick fuck before we go onstage is out of the question? " he laughed.

" Don't be such a greedy fucker, my balls are completely empty for now. "

I quickly added" It does feel fantastic that I will be sharing the bed with you, and it would also be very special to fall asleep in your arms with my cock deep inside you. "

12