Bane of my existence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I held it there as long as I could and then, just as Casey stroked her hand up my shaft, I felt a bubble rise to the top and burst, sending boiling liquid over the edge. A globule shot out the tip of my cock, arced through the air and landed with a wet slap on Casey's jiggling tits.

She let out a cry, either of triumph or satisfaction and her mouth spread into a relieved grin. She released my cock, but did not stop grinding her hand into her crotch with increasing speed and fervor.

She was making happy little yips and cries as she rode her own hand furiously.

I watched, transfixed with delight as she gasped and went as rigid as if she had just had an electric current pass through her. She arched her back off the bed and grimaced in pleasure as the muscles at her core snagged together like broken gears.

I stood over her, liquid still dripping off the tip of my cock and pooling on her shaking thigh muscle. Then the long spasm broke and she turned to jelly, shuddering and shivering down into a human puddle as the force of her orgasm wracked her body. I had never seen anyone come so hard.

She had curled her entire body around the hand she still had cupped around her gasping sex as she gave involuntary jerks and spasms. Her heavy breathing made her enormous breasts rise and fall like they were on an ocean swell.

Even as she drifted back down from the heights she had achieved, she began to laugh. A low chuckle at first, it rose to a full-throated laugh as she lay on the bed before me.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Because I just won your fucking car!" She rolled onto her back, her breasts swaying and jerking with her laughter.

"No, you didn't," I replied in a quiet voice.

Maybe she didn't hear me at first, or else my comment took time to sink through her orgasm muddled mind.

But a moment or two later her laughter cut off abruptly and her hard gaze returned.

"What do you mean?" she demanded.

"I mean, that I didn't come first."

"Uh, hello?" She said derisively as she dipped a finger into the streak of liquid that had begun to run down over the swell of her tits. She held it up for me to see.

"Precome."

"Fuck off. That worked last time, but do you really expect me to believe this whole mess," She drew my attention again to her magnificent breasts, partially coated with a liquid sheen, "Was just precome? Come on, just hand over the keys."

"Look," I said, nodding my head down.

"At what?"

"I'm still hard."

"So?"

"So, if I had just come this thing would have started going soft already."

"Bullshit," But there was a hint of doubt in her voice.

We both stared at my shaft for a long moment as it hung in the air, occasionally swaying slightly under its own weight. It remained granite hard.

"You can't have... It's not possible."

"Hey, I'm as shocked as you are. I mean I thought I was coming too. I fought it really hard, but I thought that was it. But you released me a second too soon and I somehow rode it out. They should give me a fucking medal."

I glance up at the ceiling and added in a reverential voice, "It almost makes me believe in God."

"No, that is bullshit. You came." I heard her bratty teenage voice return. She sat up on the edge of the bed and stared hard right down the barrel of my cock as if this would give her confirmation.

"If I had, then I wouldn't be able to come again for a while, right?"

"So?"

"So, test me out if you doubt me."

"Haha. Nice try."

"Well then, let me show you."

Having just seen her cream herself while watching me jerk off, I felt reckless and bold. Without stopping to ask for permission I reached down and grabbed the sides of her incredible breasts. I half expected her to slap me or punch me in the balls, but all she did was raise an eyebrow and warily eye my hands as they sank deep into her forgiving flesh.

"What are you..." She started and then cut off as I pushed my dick into the wonderful marshmallowy softness of her compressed cleavage.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, feeling the heat of her surrounding my cock. Her tits were already lubricated with my precome so I slid into her front cushioning easily and only stopped when I hit her breastbone.

"Um," She looked down at my cock, buried almost to the root in her cleavage, but made no effort to stop me. If anything she seemed a little curious. Or maybe it was that she still believed I was lying.

Either way, I was able to thrust myself between her meaty mounds several times. I had already gone past the edge before she had stopped earlier, and I had somehow brought myself back through some kind of Jedi mind-discipline I would probably never know again in my life. But it meant that the fuse I had managed to douse a fraction of a second before detonation was now so short as to be almost non-existent.

It was barely relit before I exploded between my sister's tits.

Hot come spurted up through the narrow fissure between her breasts, dashing against her chin and leaving a couple of sticky strands hanging off her jaw. I fired directly into her chest, watching as more semen bubbled up between her breasts while, at the same time, it streamed down her front.

It was a lot of come and my sister sat there unmoving, taking it without complaint, her mouth slightly agape as the proof of my claims ran down her upper torso and soaked into her shirt.

In the final throes, I had my eyes closed and head thrown back. When I finally released my grip on her tits and looked down I saw I had left most of her body between the neck and her waist covered in my seed. I could still see the red handprints where I had squeezed down hard on her tits during my climax. She was glaring at me under heavy brows and I genuinely thought she was going to hit me.

"Worth it," was the only thought that entered my mind.

Immensely satisfied, I panted out, "Told you. "Now, give me the phone."

"No way."

"Yes way. Give me the phone, Casey. You lost."

"No way. You fucking cheated!" She said as she stood up and shoved past me. I was still weak and slow from my mind-bending orgasm and failed to put up any resistance.

"How did I cheat?"

"I don't know, but I am not giving you this." She held up her phone as she backpedaled through the door.

I was slow to react, mostly because, with her shirt pulled down under her tits and skirt still hiked up, I could still see her incredible naked body. This was made worse by the fact that it all now glistened with a thick basting of my come. With some effort, I finally managed a lame, "Wait, come back."

But it was too late, she had already turned and had dashed out of her room.

Recovering myself as best I could, I half ran, still hunched over and stark naked, down the corridor and in the direction I had seen her heading.

"Casey, I want that phone!" I yelled, starting to recover as my wilting cock slapped against my thighs with each footfall.

Fortunately, she couldn't go far, given that she was hardly in a state to leave the house. I eventually cornered her in the living room. She stood behind the sofa, brandishing the phone with one finger on a button, saying "Just one more step, Ed and this goes viral."

I was done playing her game though and, after a few feints to either side of the sofa I surprised her by simply stepping over it. She seemed stunned that I had so easily breached her not-even-waist-high defenses and this gave me enough time to get to her before she could follow through on her threat.

Then I had my arms wrapped around her. Pinning her arms, I crushed her naked body to mine, feeling her breasts squash against me and balloon upwards. I felt the tackiness of my drying seed on her skin and shirt and I got another blast of her scent again, this time mingled with my own.

It made my head swim and my dick jump up to greet her.

"Let go of me, asshole!" She spat, kicking ineffectually at my shins. I happily obliged her by tipping her sideways onto the sofa. She bounced hard and I took a moment to appreciate the effect it had on her huge, wobbly tits.

Then I was on top of her.

I straddled her waist and grabbed at the hand holding her phone. I managed to snatch it away after a very brief tussle. She tried to sit up and grab it back but, being much bigger and stronger than her, I pinned her down. I held her down by her clavicle with one hand, just below her neck, and tried to open her phone with the other.

She had locked it though, so I had to grab her hand back. She fought me hard, punching and clawing. She even tried to sit up and bite my hand. But I managed to force her thumb onto the home button and unlock her screen before shoving her back down.

"Asshole!" She shrieked, chafing against my restraining hand, "Give that back!"

"Nope," I panted as I attempted to fend her off and navigate her phone simultaneously, "A deal is a deal."

All the squirming and close physical contact, combined with the vision of her sexy naked body writhing beneath me, had started to inflate my cock again. I had to fight to focus as my dick rubbed against her gummy skin.

While she struggled and hurled abuse my way I went through her phone, trying to find her picture and video gallery. As I might have expected, her phone was a jumble of random apps arranged in no particular order. My task was made harder by her bucking and thrashing beneath me. It had the combined effect of having to make me work harder to keep her pinned, while at the same time stimulating my dick back up to nearly fully ripened proportions.

I had just located her videos when she jerked and twisted with what had to be all her strength. I lost my balance and went down on the floor, catching myself with one hand.

Casey slipped out from between my legs and made a lunge for the phone. Her soft naked body wrapped itself around me. I managed to regain my balance though, and rose up. I had the height advantage and held the phone high over my head.

She dropped off me and jumped at it. Then she tried to climb up my body. I stood still and momentarily enjoyed the press of her bare breasts against me as she struggled ineffectually.

Then the phone began to ring.

She stopped and we both looked up at the device, now vibrating in my hand and playing an annoying song.

On the screen, the title "Mom" hovered big and bold above the large red answer button.

A moment passed between us and I was gifted a rare glimpse of an unguarded expression on her face. She must have seen the germination of the smile on my face because, with sudden wide-eyed terror, she stepped back and said, "No. Don't answer!"

She should have known that was the sibling equivalent of a spur to my side. I immediately hit the answer button.

I was surprised when Casey dropped to her knees in front of me, like a puppet with its strings cut. I held the phone to my chest a moment and looked down at her. Her fierce demeanor had vaporized and she was now before me, literally begging.

Slightly taken aback I raised the phone to my ear and answered in a now uncertain voice, "Hello?"

"Ed?" My mom asked, sounding confused.

Casey was histrionically acting out a kind of begging prayer at my feet, mouthing the word "Please!" Over and over.

"Uh," I hesitated.

"Ed? Is that you? Why do you have Casey's phone? Ed?"

But my ability to speak had evaporated as fast as Casey's attitude. In a sudden flash of desperation, my sister had wrapped both her hands around my now proudly erect member and had guided my tip down until it came to rest on her bottom lip and tongue. This last-ditch effort to stop me talking to our mom certainly had the desired effect. My mouth suddenly emptied of words as my sister's mouth was slowly filling with my cock

I let out a loud and entirely involuntary moan right into the ear of my mother on the other end of the line.

"Ed? Can you hear me? God damn it, this signal is terrible."

As Casey sank the head of my cock into her hot, warm mouth and sealed her lips tightly around me I distantly heard my mom shouting, "I'll call you back! Just stay by the phone. Ed? Damn. I'll try it over the WiFi."

The phone went dead, but I still held it to my ear, my jaw slack as I watched my sister, eyes closed, take a long, slow suck on my cock.

"Casey?" My voice came out as a choke.

Taking a moment longer than was strictly necessary, Casey slowly relaxed her suction on me and opened her wide eyes to look up at me. There seemed to be a subtle change in her expression, a calmness, which had been brought on by the crossing of this very definite boundary in sibling relations.

She let my dick pop free of her mouth and, wiping at her bottom lip she explained, "You can't tell mom I am here."

"It's too late for that. She already knows I have your phone and she knows you would never leave it at home by accident. This thing is practically grafted to you, Casey."

"Shit."

As we spoke I was thrilled to notice that her left hand still tightly encircled my girth and she made no effort to remove it. In fact, as she pondered whatever dilemma she was in, she absently played with it, sending little jolts of pure pleasure into my shaft.

The phone began to ring again, but this time it was a different tone and the icon that popped up showed that my mom was now trying to video call me.

"Shit. Shit. Shit! Don't fucking answer that."

"I have to, she knows I have your phone, Case. She's going to want an answer."

"Damn it. She was not supposed to find out. I've already been caught bunking twice this year. Jordan said she would cover for me. God damn it. Mom must know, she would never try to call me at school."

I waggled the phone in front of her, showing her I was about to answer.

"Lie for me?" She begged, "If mom finds out I'm skipping school again I'll be grounded. Worse than that, she said she would take away my phone!"

I thought about this for a second, considering how much worse things would be if my mom took Casey's phone and somehow saw the video. But, I also realized I now had the advantage again, and I had every intention of using it.

The phone stopped ringing for a moment as my mom gave up on this attempt. There was a brief silence and then it started once more.

My sister tried again, "Please? You know she won't give up. And, if you don't answer, she'll come home. I'll be fucked."

"What's in it for me?"

"I'll delete the video!"

"You said that last time."

"This time I swear I really will. Please, Ed. Please?"

I shrugged noncommittally and her response was immediate, she jumped face first onto my cock and devoured my length, her big eyes now doing her pleading for her. It was her way of raising her offer, and it as working.

"Fuck," I sighed and settled down onto the couch. This round went to Casey, but

I was hardly going to complain about it, as she lapped at my dick. Careful to frame only my head and shoulders in the screen, I tapped the answer button.

"Shit! Wait!" Casey yelped, after hurriedly spitting out my dick.

"What?" I asked, dumbly looking between her and the phone.

"Ed?" My mom said, only her voice coming through at first, while the screen still remained blank.

Casey made a frantic gesture around her face and it took me an instant to realize what she meant.

Just as my mother's face appeared on screen I snatched the panties off my head and grinned innocently, the redness in my cheeks barely noticeable.

"Oh, hey mom," I said, trying to sound as casual as I could as I bunched my sister's panties up in my free hand and hid them behind my back. This forced casualness was made even more difficult as Casey lowered her head once more to begin softly suckling on the end of my dick.

"Ed? Can you hear me now? The signal was terrible earlier, all I could hear was moans and grunts. Are you okay? it sounded like you were in pain."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. It was nothing, just a bad line. I could barely make you out," I lied, "But it's all good now, I can hear you just fine. What's up?" I looked down at where my cock was buried to the halfway point in Casey's mouth, fighting the urge to wink at her to see if she caught the double entendre. Apparently, she did because she rolled her eyes theatrically, but kept her mouth locked around me.

"Eddy, why are you shirtless? And your hair! Have you just gotten out of bed? It's 11 o'clock in the morning."

"Jeez, mom. I'm on holiday." I managed to get out, my voice nearly cracking as Casey, unbidden, pumped my cock in her fist while her mouth moved down to nuzzle my balls.

"That doesn't mean you get to lie around all day while the rest of us work. What about the list of chores I left you?"

I glanced to the fridge, where my mom had left a list I had every intention of ignoring until the vacation was over. When I looked back at Casey she was smirking at me again from behind my dick.

I could not help giving her a glare.

"Is there someone with you? Why do you keep looking off?" My mom asked.

"No, mom. It's just the dog," I emphasized the last word, "The little bitch is being a real pain in the ass."

"Edward!"

"What? That's what you call a female dog."

"I know, but that stopped being funny when you were fourteen, Ed. Maybe she's hungry. Did you feed her? That was the first thing on your list."

"I'm going to feed her right now," I said, reaching down with my free hand and using it to tap the end of my cock against my sister's lips.

She mouthed a very rude word back at me. But she swallowed my cock again regardless.

"This is all besides the point, Ed. Where is Casey and why do you have her phone?"

I hesitated, suddenly finding myself unable to think of a convincing lie. Casey must have decided I needed some extra incentive because she spat out my dick and rose up off her knees.

"Uh," I stammered again as she turned and began to sway her hips languorously in front of me. As she did so she pulled down her skirt to flaunt her perfect, generously proportioned backside.

"Ed?" My mom barked at me, "Ignore whatever the dog is doing and answer me."

"Sorry, it's really distracting." Casey rolled her ass cheeks up and down while her skirt slid down her legs and pooled at her feet along with her panties, which had remained hooked on one ankle up until now.

"I need you to focus, Ed and tell me why you have your sister's phone. It had better be good too, because I just got a call from her principal to say she ducked out of school this morning sometime between attendance and first break. This is not the first time she has pulled this little stunt."

Casey was backing herself up onto me as my mom spoke. She leaned forward and gifted me a view into the gap between her thighs, where the perfectly sculpted shells of her little pussy nestled. It was dripping wet again. Her hand reached back and wrapped around my cock. Then, while she twisted her torso around to look at me, she put a finger to her lips while, at the same time, she guided the tip of my cock into the depression just above her narrow entrance.

I felt the heat of her pussy kiss the bottom of my glans. I let out a strangled sigh.

"Ed!" My mom shouted this time.

"What? Oh, yeah. Casey. Not at school."

"Ed are you high? Are you smoking pot again, Ed? Because I swear if you are..."

"Yes," I said as Casey stopped her gradual sink back onto my dick while giving me a look that asked, "Do you want me to continue?"

I did. More than anything in the world.

Then realizing what I had said to my mother I almost shouted, "No!" and then changed it to, "No, mom," In case Casey though I was speaking to her. I really wanted her to continue. I needed to feel her around me.

I had to fight to cry out as the tip of my dick sank an inch into her soft, elastic pussy.

"No mom, I'm not high. I'm just..." I thought for an excuse, "I'm just having a really good vacation. I've never felt so relaxed."