Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 09

Story Info
Japanese Wrestler Risa Sera gets hardcore with two hunks.
7.2k words
4
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Prominence or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Risa Sera (Prominence, Stardom)

Bang(Bus)ing The Indies -- Risa Sera

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, oral, inter, anal.

* * *

While the interior of the infamous Bang Bus is still the same as ever, what's different as the video starts up is the sight of not just one, but two porn star hunks sitting in the back seats. Both familiar faces with the dark skinned stud Ricky Johnson, and the pale toned Sean Lawless. Both men in casual Jeans and shirts that fit nicely against their nicely muscular frames.

"Alright, let me explain what's going down today..." The voice of the Dirty One said from behind the camera. "It's another of our special pro wrestling trips of the good old Bang Bus. A chick that's signed up for the action only we can provide... But this chick is like one of these wild, Asian freaky chicks because she wants to take on both of you guys at the same time." He explained.

"Sounds fuckin' good to me." Ricky said with a smirk. "I'm gettin' paid, this slut is gettin' paid. It's all good."

"And if it's another of these hot as fuck wrestling babes? It's gonna be a hot fucking time." Sean added.

"Oh you know it!" The cameraman agreed. "Like, I sort of skimmed over the e-mail and shit... But apparently this bitch is part of some 'Hardcore' promotion or some shit over in Japan. And she wants to like prove how Hardcore she is, but in our more fun way, by getting nailed by you two studs all at once. And trust me, our way is a lot better than hers! They do this mad, violent stuff that ain't the kind of wrasslin' that's on TV! Shit with light tubes, barbed wire and..." He was about to explain more when the Driver up front tapped on his window. "Here she fucking is! Can't fucking miss her with hair like that!"

The van pulls up to the side-walk, with the camera showing the woman standing and waiting for them as she sized up the vehicle. "This the Bang Bus?" Risa Sera, the member of the Hardcore, deathmatch promotion and wrestling unit Prominence asked. The beauty with bright, dyed blue hair was clad in almost a version of the attire she wears in matches with a long, flowing blue dress that goes to her sandals. Up top a short jacket and underneath a white top that imitates old wrapping that was used as a form of underwear to cover the chest in ancient Japan. "Then let's go." She said as the door was opened up for her as the slim and sexy beauty climbed in and dropped the small bag she had to the floor.

"You two are going to challenge me?" Risa didn't take a seat between the two men, instead just kneeling in front of them as she looked up. The two hunks smiling down as they gave nods. "Good. Let's see what you can bring." She said, and rather boldly reached up, running her hands across both men's packages to make the smiles, and what they were packing, get a bit bigger.

"Geez! You don't waste time!" Dirty One laughed as the van had only started pulling off to begin the drive around. "I ain't complaining! I like a chick who is down to fuck right away!"

"I am here to show I am Hardcore..." Risa said, looking back at the camera as it moved around to get up close. "I will not hold back... And I expect the same in return." She confidently stated.

"Skippin' the small talk? My kind of slut..." Ricky said as he and Sean quickly disposed of their clothing. Getting Sera's attention with their toned, nicely muscular upper bodies were shown off. But her eyes widening when their pants were lowered and see got to see the meaty, long white shaft of Lawless and the big black cock of Johnson.

"Those... Each one alone is far bigger than my husband's..." Risa said and rather too openly as she shifted closer.

"Oh shit! This chick is married??" Dirty One chuckled. "I should read those fucking e-mails! This makes this shit even hotter! Another married babe about to cheat and get the banging of her fucking life!"

"And I fucking bet we can last a lot longer than your man can..." Sean said with a smile as he watched her reach across and take a hold of his and the other porn star's cock.

"Perhaps you can... For now, we shall see how Hardcore the men over here can get..." Risa confidently says as she strokes off both men. Taking a few moments to pump them over to make sure they were rock hard and ready for her. A glance between the two and not just to size up their vast lengths before shifting with a lean over towards Lawless as she went right to work. Her red lips parting as she sunk down and got a moan out of him as she began to slurp along him. Getting that bright, dyed blue hair swaying already as she bobbed her head up and down. Groaning as she took him in deep, making her lips stretch around the sort of thickness that's a lot more than what she's used to handling from her husband. "MMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAHHH... HHHHHLLLKKKK..." Rather aggressively, the deathmatch wrestler was pushing so far down that she was making the big white cock hit off the back of her mouth. Choking around that prick in between groans, as if already she was getting off on the mixture of discomfort and desire that she was eagerly, never mind willing, doing all by herself.

"Oh shit! When she said she was a Hardcore kind of bitch, this... Well, this was exactly what I was hoping for!" The cameraman bragged with a smile clear in his voice. Able to lean around and capture how the Japanese beauty was multitasking with one hand pumping away at Ricky's fat dick while she sucked away on an equally meaty dick with her mouth. A slight glance at the camera given by Sera at the remark before she went back to focusing on the tasks at hand. Pumping her mouth up and down, applying her saliva along Lawless' shaft as the chokes continued. Not even looking bothered by the saliva starting to drip off her chin and hit onto her modest chest as she showed off the exact kind of Hardcore ability that was perfect for this skin flick, but a world removed from that style of wrestling, and even more extreme, that she's known for.

"SHHHLLLPPP... MMMMMPHHHH... HHHHRRRKKK!" Her eyes weren't even watering up as she deeply plunged her mouth along Sean's thickness. Face fucking herself like it was second nature, although the constant gagging a sure sign that she's not quite used to handling this sort of size on a regular basis. Taking that dick beyond just the confines of her oral hole and testing out her throat much to his moaning approval. "GAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHLLLKKK... GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Keeping her hand jerking off the other prick as well as she slid her full lips up and down with that smooth and nicely quick pace. Getting the feeling herself that this stud wasn't going to be so easily sent packing just from her talented mouth like she's more used to happening. That perhaps a motivation in itself to enjoy showing off her oral talents as she sent her mouth deeply down to loudly choke before lifting back up to groan out.

However she wasn't showing any favouritism here in what was already an interracial threesome. Lifting her mouth off and sucking in some air as she shifted position. Barely any momentum lost as now she used a hand to stroke off that freshly slick with spit shaft she'd been sucking on. Sticky fingers not bothering her as her hand pumped steadily along that size. Meanwhile, her mouth pushing downward onto the darker skinned of the two big dicks to get Ricky moaning as he got to enjoy that hot, wet and clearly far from inexperienced mouth. And the same sight happening as moments before as her gags were soon vibrating around this dick as she pushed down and stuffed herself full. Getting off on the mix of pleasure and pain as the poking nipples through her top were indicating.

"HHHHRRRKKK! MMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAAHHH... MMMMMPHHH!!" The beauty who has competed in Stardom and countless indies across Japan was gagging once again now over some thick black cock as her lips fought to stay wrapped around this new fat slab of meat. A tough ask with how much she was choking whenever she pushed her gorgeous face down. Her free hand able to reach up and brush her blue hair away back into place when it fell across her features from the steady bobbing she was doing. "SHHHRRRLLPPP... GAAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMMPHHH! SSSHHHRRRPPP..." Just making more of mess both on this dick and across herself as more spit drooled down to hit over her chest and soak her traditional-style top even more. Keeping a grin on the faces of both men as she sucked off one and kept stroking off the other. So already she was looking like this isn't the first time she's taken on too men at once as she pumped with her palm and lips back and forth to make moans echo around the mini bus.

"Gotta love these crazy Asian chicks! Just down to fuck like fucking freaks!" The Dirty One raved as he filmed Risa bobbing away on her second of the two big dicks on offer. Lowering her mouth down nicely towards Johnson's crotch before smoothly lifting up, just to repeat the motion and make another loud but sinful choke sound out. Still her eyes not even watering like this was as natural to her as a wild bump in a deathmatch as she sucked away. Only lifting off so she could bring both her hands to the shafts and stroke them off all at once. Her tongue pushing out as she could swat away at the tip of Sean's prick before moving back across to Ricky. Groaning herself in approval as she switched between the two and enjoyed the taste of two foreign hunks. Perhaps making the most of dealing with cocks far more well endowed than the one her husband is packing back in her homeland.

"That was a good start..." Risa stated the obvious as she let go of their dicks and shifted back, reaching down to loosen her skirt.

"No fuckin' shit..." Ricky said with a grin as the two porn stars watched her remove the clothing, showing off already no underwear down below as her completely smooth and shaved pussy was put on display.

"And it's about to get fucking better..." Sean chimed in as she continued to get undressed. Pulling off her top and showing those perky tits, topped off with rock hard nipples.

"Well? What are you two waiting for?" Sera said like a challenge as she motioned for the two men to move apart. "Show me what you can do!" She demanded, moving onto the back seats now and getting up onto her hands and knees with her face in the direction of Sean while her ass was pushed out towards Ricky.

"Hey! If this bitch is so Hardcore! Let's really give her the works!" The Dirty One said as he tossed Ricky a bottle of sex lube. Risa more focused as she watched Sean move in front of her and guide his dick into her mouth but unlike before, he was the one thrusting into her than her only doing the work. Holding a handful of that bright, dyed blue hair of hers as he began to fuck her mouth and get her chokes going all over again as he sent his inches in deep. Staring up with not just a look of desire, but one of almost defiance as if she was saying without words that she could take even more than this already stiff pace. Not that speaking was currently on the cards with so much dick between her lips.

"GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHLLLLKK!! MMMMMMPHHH!" The former multi-time singles and tag team Champion of Ice Ribbon gagged along Sean's thick dick as she glanced back over her shoulder. Feeling the cool liquid against her skin as Ricky lubed up her backside. Letting the lubricant flow down her ass crack before he used a finger to push into her tight hole. Making her groan and shift back a bit as he fingered her and got her ready for the action to come. A sure sign that she didn't object to her backdoor being used either as she worked her hips lightly against his digit. All while slurping away on the big cock in front of her as Sean pumped away back and forth to show himself that he could give as well as take as he enjoyed a second round between her lips.

"Yeah, let's see what 'dis fuckin' slut can do when backin' it up..." Ricky smirked after dropping the lube bottle after using some on his own cock. Moving behind her and spreading that tight but modest backside of hers. Her tightness more than making up for the lack of curves she had as when he pushed in, he moaned out louder than he'd been doing when between her lips minutes before. "MMMM... Nice and fuckin' tight! Oh, this bitch is a real nice, nasty freak..." He gave a wicked compliment as he began to thrust into her ass from the back. Using a hand to keep her cheek spread to the side so that the camera got the shot of his long black cock starting to invade that rounded Asian booty. Her snatch, dampening as she got spit roasted by two studs she's only just met, also seen as she got worked over already a lot harder than what most normal Bang Bus starlets have to go through to make some easy cash.

"MMMMPHH!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHRRRKKK..." Sera was rocking her nude body now back and forth between the two hung studs. Able to move her head a bit even with her hair held with a tight handful by the hunk in front of her, but plenty of space to push back against the cock spreading her ass apart as she got fucked from behind at the same time. Her anal tunnel super tight and making Johnson groan out from the grip as he had to work with stiff pumps just to gradually fit more of his inches between her tight cheeks. "HHHHHLLLKKK!! GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! SHHHHHRRRLLLPPP... MMMMM!" The saliva drooling down once again, coating the shaft of Lawless and dripping now onto the seating she's being fucked on. Up on all fours on the seats so that if any passing motorist or pedestrian peered in they'd clearly see an Asian stunner taking black dick from the back while gagging way on a white cock. Never mind this all being captured on camera as she's willingly agreed to, alongside being paid to do this all.

"God damn! What a fucking slut! A full on spit roast right after giving head!" The glee was clear in Dirty One's voice as he filmed the wide shot of the whole threesome scene playing out in front of him. And the dirty talk nicknames being tossed her way not exactly inaccurate from both the muffled moans she was letting out around the cock fucking her oral hole, or how moist her snatch was looking even without being touched. "We can't pay double to make the usual rookie chicks do this kind of shit on the Bus! What a fucking steal this is!" He added as even while hearing how she was being talked about from this filthy running commentary, it wasn't putting off Sera from shifting between the two fat dicks stuffed into her holes. Giving her throat and back passage the sort of stretching out treatment than even a pro porn star would need a day or two to recover from.

"HHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" The sounds escaping the member of the Prominence deathmatch faction/promotion were a near constant mix of loud groans and raspy chokes. The perfect blend of pleasure and pain from taking dick deeper than she's had before in her ass and mouth. Ensuring all those thick inches at either end stuff right in as she rocks between the two moaning studs. "SHHHLLLPP... GAAAAAAAHHH... GAAAAAAAAHH HHHHRRRKKK!!" Saliva drooling off her chin as it layered over Sean's shaft and balls, while juices were beginning to leak from her pussy as she got her asshole filled up with thick cock. She clearly wasn't inexperienced with anal action but it was just as obvious anything she's had before there couldn't come close to this sort of thickness and length. At the same time, looking like she was built for this Size Queen action, never mind taking black dick as she handled this anal fucking like a pro to take those smooth, stiff strokes into her asshole.

"MMMMM... You two can last longer than my husband can..." Risa all too shamelessly admitted after she'd lifted her head off. Licking her lips as she glanced back at the hunk fucking her ass. "Switch over..."

"Shit, I'm down..." Ricky had no complaints as he pulled out of her tight backside.

"Hey, Sean my man! Get on the floor!" Dirty One cut in with an idea. "Get this slut riding and showing what she can do!"

"As long as it gets my dick back in this slut? It's all good to me!" Sean said with a smile as he nodded. Taking a moment to snatch up the lubricant bottle from the floor and giving his cock a quick stroke with the liquid before he moved down to lay on the floor of the still moving vehicle they were all in.

"Good..." Sera followed him down, facing away as she lowered herself down and allowed him to line up his cock with her already nicely fucked ass. Making them both moan as she sank down and he began to thrust upward into that still tight tunnel of hers. Only needing to play catch-up for a short while before she was bouncing along with his pumps. Ensuring her cheeks smacked down into his body as he thrust up. Using plenty of force to make up for the lack of meat her backside had so the slap that rang out sounded like someone packing a far more juicy booty than she possessed. The position also allowing her to slip a hand down between her legs. Getting to rub across her wet pussy and moan out that extra bit more as she got off on being fucked up the ass once again.

Her moans however not being so clearly heard for too much longer as the beauty who has acted in dramas and TV shows back in Japan soon had her hair grabbed to make her lean downward a bit towards Ricky as he sat on the back seats. Her mouth happily opening up to take his dick as soon she was choking on his thick black cock all over again as started pumping between her lips. The difference this time was that she was showcasing a new form of her Hardcore ability as she engaged in ass-to-mouth. Sucking off the flavour of her own rear from those thick inches as she got her saliva over them. The gagging she was letting out only because of her throat getting stuffed, without any indication that she was even disgusted one bit by the taste of her own asshole from off this very familiar cock.

"God damn! If it wasn't for all that wild light tubes and getting cut up shit? I might start checking this crazy deathmatch sluts out if they all acted like this!" Dirty One laughed as he watched the Prominence star once again get filled up at both ends. Still being fucked in her ass and mouth but with the colour tone of the dicks swapped around from the last time. Along with the advantage of her moving a little more freely with the open air to lift up and drop down with. One hand still busy working over her own snatch as she lifted her hips up and then sent them slamming down. Matching the timing of the thrusts being sent into her back passage by the hunk underneath her, and doing the same with the bobbing of her head along the just as thick and long shaft being plunged into her mouth.

"MMMMMPHHH! HHHHHRRRKKK! GAAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMM..." Juices leaving her fingers slick while finally a shine of sweat was starting to appear across that already stunning body of the former Blast Queen Champion of Zero1. Her eyes closed to enjoy the moment even as her gagging was constant around the prick thrusting up into her mouth and beyond it into her snug throat. Her back passage filled up even deeper with her cheeks smacking off his crotch as she dropped down just to take the next stiff thrust up into her tightest of holes. Although from this display it seems like she's more used to anal and oral action with her snatch yet to be sampled by either hunk yet. Even so, she didn't look like she was ready to call it quits as she kept her smooth and swift riding and bobbing going much like these two seasoned porno hunks were ready for plenty more with her. Their rock hard cocks stuffed in nice and deep to their respective holes to give her a test even harder than any match she's had before.

12