Banged Indian TV star Shweta Tiwari

Story Info
I had sex with Indian super MILF T.V Star Shweta Tiwari.
3.8k words
4.42
44.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey folks, Its Shoaib again to share a story of how I had sex with one of the most famous and sexy Indian television actress Shweta Tiwari, who is very popular for her role in the TV serial 'Kasauti Zindagi ki'. Shweta was 39 years old Milf with one broken marriage and was currently married to another rich guy but recently the news was coming about their unstable relationship.

Palak Tiwari, who is Shweta's daughter with her 1st husband, was in the same business school as mine in Mumbai. I was her senior. In 2016, she was in the 1st year of graduation and I was in the 2nd year of graduation. We met through our mutual friends. As a junior, she started asking me for help with her exams. I used to go to her home now and then. Our friendship was growing staidly and it didn't take long before we became friends with benefits. It was not serious but we used to fuck around sometimes.

Palak was so close to me; she used to tell me about the problems between her father and mother and how her father sometimes abuses her mother. From my experience, I would say Shweta is a very kind and caring woman. I was unable to figure out what might be wrong between her and her husband.

Shweta possesses a sexy body which I've always fantasized while watching her on TV shows. I had a natural attraction toward her. Whenever I used to go to their home, she used to ask me for lunch or dinner or other things to make me comfortable while helping her daughter. She was always wearing a sleeping rob when she was at home. Her milky white legs and her god gifted lusty face always gave chills in my pants.

It was wintertime and the exams were coming close. Palak started to call me more often for help. I never refused because if Shweta was at home I could enjoy watching her and if not I would impale her daughter. My urge to bonk Shweta was rising day by day. I would go to her place before the given time by Palak to gossip with Shweta and she liked it. I used to make some excuses for being early at their place.

It was February's cold evening. Palak called for tuition at 6 O'clock but later on asked me to join her at 9 O'clock. Palak's step-father was away on her business trip for a week. I decided to go to her place at 6 O'clock. Her home is far away from mine, at least 20 miles away. I reached her home around 6'15 because of heavy Mumbai traffic.

I rang the bell. After a minute or so, Shweta opened the door. She was wearing a purple silky sleeping robe, and it was contrasting perfectly with her milky white skin.

"Hey, Shoaib, how are you?"

"First class, Shweta mam, how are you?"

"All good; come in," she replied.

"Why are you here Shoaib?" She asked me as I walked inside her magnificent home.

"Oh! Yes, Palak wanted to solve some math problems so she asked me to come up."

"Oh! No, didn't she tell you about going to the birthday party?" Shweta asked.

With my tongue out to fake her and said, "Ohh! Hello, I completely forgot about it. Shit, I have to go home again and come back, sorry Shweta mam."

"No...No...You can stay here if you want Shoaib, I don't mind."

"It's so kind of you Shweta mam," I said.

"Stop calling me mam, just call me Shweta," She said as we walked in their hall.

She told me to chill out on the couch and watch anything on the TV and went into their kitchen. I started to watch a test match between Australia and New Zealand. I didn't know where she went and my eyes were looking for her. After a few minutes, she came out of her kitchen with some freshly made pizza. She sat a little far beside me and asked me to have some pizza with her. I started eating a piece of it and it was delicious.

"Did you make this?" I asked.

"Yes, don't you like it?"

"No Shweta, It's delicious," I said while looking at the bar in the corner of their hall.

"My pleasure Shoaib but why are you looking at the bar again and again?"

"No Shweta, I didn't."

"Stop lying Shoaib, I saw you checking it out frequently," She said.

"Okay, I won't lie, I have a habit of collecting different types of whisky and I was checking out the brands, that's all Shweta."

"Collecting or drinking?" She asked while laughing.

"No Shweta, I only drink occasionally only with some special people."

"Go grab whatever you like and bring two glasses," she said.

"No, its fine Shweta, I am okay with pizza only."

"Okay, so that means I am not one of the special people in your list," Shweta said.

"No Shweta; alright wait," I said as I went towards the bar.

I started to look around different whisky brands. There were plenty of high-quality brand whiskies. I finally took the bottle of Glenfiddich Bourbon Barrel 14 years old and took two glasses. I went to the couch and sat beside Shweta.

"That's one of my favourites," Shweta said.

I poured both of the glasses full peg and we both drank it. We slowly drank it while gossiping about random things. I poured another peg for both of us and drank it while enjoying looking at her gorgeous body now and then. "Alright I'm done," Shweta said.

I asked her for one more but she was refusing to say, "I've never drunk more than one and you want me to drink 3rd? No...No...No.

"Come on Shweta, you asked me to drink when I told you not to, but you still made me drink it and now when I am requesting for one more you are refusing, not fair," I said while putting my one hand on her thigh to see her reaction.

She didn't mind my hand at all and said, "This is the last and final, no more, okay Shoaib?"

"Yes, 100% last, Shweta."

While drinking the third peg she asked me, "Don't you feel test matches are boring?"

Though I don't like test matches I said in double meaning, "I love it slow and steady for a long time rather than fast and short, Don't you?"

There was a silence for a while before she quickly drank her remaining whisky and said, "I am going for a shower, you enjoy your free time." I enjoyed the view of her big ass through her rob when she walked away to her room.

I knew she understood what I was talking about but I was confused whether she was angry or confused about what to do next. I thought in my mind that she wasn't angry but she was trying to ignore the urge that flamed into her when I said those words.

I quickly drank my whisky and turned the TV off and slowly walked towards her room. I sneakily looked around her room before entering it. I slowly opened her bathroom door and saw Shweta bathing inside a 2 side glass framed bathroom which had a plain glass at the base till 2 feet and then an approx 4 feet matt finish glass and again plain glass till the ceiling. Her milky legs were visible to me. She was standing facing the wall hence I went a little closure and lowered myself on the floor to see her sexy body.

To my surprise when I lowered myself I saw her right hand between her legs rubbing her beautiful pussy with a clear view of her perfect 36" ass. I rubbed my cock inside my pants and it was rock hard. I was sure she got horney when I said, "Slow and steady." I stood up and there were a lot of thoughts going in my mind. I was playing with fire, everything could go wrong and everything can fall apart, My good relationship with Shweta and my friend with benefits relationship with her daughter too, but the fact that the bathroom door was not locked was taking my thoughts in another direction.

I said in my mind, "Fuck it; I knew she wants it."

I gathered courage and got completely undressed. I took out my mouth freshener and sprayed it twice in my mouth and slowly opened the bathroom door and went in. She was in front of me fully naked. She had wireless Bluetooth in her ears and was listening to something while her hands were still working on her clip. My 8" were full fledge pointing towards her.

"Yeeessssssss that's it, that's it, yesssssss aaaaarrrrgggggg fuckkkkkkkkk aaaarrrrgggggg!" she screamed sounding muffled as the sounds of the water hit the floor and the lower part of the shower walls.

It felt like time was frozen for a while. I could still go back and nobody knows what happened but at the drop of a dime, I just went to her and grabbed her from behind and drubbed her body into the wall.

"FUCK, What the fuck Shoaib do you think, Fucking get off of me," Shweta screamed. She tried to escape but I kept the hold. I put my finger on her mouth while my cock was knocking at her pussy door.

"Shhhhh! Calm down Shweta, I know you want it, I saw your face when I said 'slow and steady for a long time,' I know you liked it when I touched you while drinking."

"It's nothing like that you pervert, just get off of me for fuck's sake."

"Oh! Really? So why were you rubbing that pussy immediately after our little party? Why was the shower door not locked? Can you please explain Shweta?"

She tried to get out of my grip but I kept the hold tight. "I know what's going on between you and your husband Shweta, stop resisting and enjoy me physically rather than masturbating imagining me," I said.

She calmed down and didn't say a word. I kissed her neck from behind. "Ahhh!" She moaned. I grabbed both of her hands and studded them on the wall over her head with my hands. I touched my tongue in her right ear and said, "your man is a pussy, a woman like you should be cherished, loved, let me love you Shweta, no judgements, no rules, just us." I slowly slide my Right hand from her right hand to her boobies and started playing with them. Shweta was not saying anything but I felt like she was enjoying the moment.

My dick was throbbing like a jackhammer to explore Shweta. I indulged so much in the moment and was so horny that I just spat on my dick, spread it, grabbed my cock with my right hand and gently pushed it inside her wet cunt. She wasn't expecting me to go this fast and also didn't expect me to be this huge. She screamed out loud and said "Oh! My God, what the fuck is that that's so fucking big, let me see it."

"Shhhh sweetheart! You will get to see it at the proper time, right now just enjoy a real thick cock Shweta," I said.

I continued to fuck her. The strokes were getting deeper and deeper as well as firmer and firmer. I grabbed her buttocks for a better grip and increased the pace. Now I can see from her body language that she was enjoying it completely. Her boobies got rubbed on the wall back and forth with every stroke. The wickedness of having sex with her daughter's friend and the indubitable bond she caught up with me in a little amount of time was giving her the feeling she always wanted to feel. She knew what was coming her way and the hell I did too.

After a few more strokes, she grabbed my ass with both hands and said, "Don't stop Shoaib, just don't stop, it's been aegis since somebody has made me cum." I started to stroke her harder and grabbed both her boobies with both my hands. She was trying to contain her screams so I said, "Nobody is here darling just let it out, no need to control yourself anymore."

Suddenly I felt something pushed against my cock. A torrent of fluid came out of her hole covering all my cock. I kept on fucking her our bodies were making a soul-satisfying sound while getting slammed into each other with the water on our skins. Her liquid was now running down on her legs.

I was not done yet, I want her more than ever. my cock was bigger than ever before. The blood flow in my glans was higher than ever. My cock was magnifying her out more while exploring her pussy deeper as much as no one had ever visited. I even grabbed her hair and placed a slow bite on her neck as she groaned, but I kept on fucking the dream Milf. After a while, I slowed down and took my dick out of her tunnel.

"You liked it Shweta?"

"Yes, Shoaib, your cock is so big and you do know how to use it, boy," she said.

"Okay babe, it's time for you to see it and suck it, turn around babe," I said.

Shweta turned around and before she could see my fat dick, I planted a hot smooch on her lips while pushing her in the wall. She grabbed my cock while kissing me and I could feel that she was shocked by the thickness of my cock.

We slowly disengaged kissing and she went down on her knees and just stared at my cock while stroking it very slowly. She was amazed, charmed and out of words while my cock was staring her in the face perfectly from where she was.

Her mouth engulfed the head of my cock and she sucked hard on it. She could barely take my cock inside her mouth. I felt her tongue licking around the edge of my head. The tip of her tongue lapped at the eye of the head. Then she sucked down, slow, soft yet forceful. She knew exactly what she was doing - it felt amazing and the longer she sucked the better it felt. Her hand massaged my balls and she kneaded them expertly in time with the sucking she was providing.

"I haven't given a blowjob for a long time."

"Why? Your husband doesn't like it?" I asked.

"No, he likes it, but he is too lazy to even shave his pubic hair, and sometimes it feels like his hair is longer than his cock," Shweta said.

"What a dumbass," I said.

I started to tremble, as this was all new, Shweta was incredible, unlike Palak and other babes I banged before Shweta, who I thought was amazing but just sucked hard and fast.

I watched as my cock disappeared into Shweta's mouth and back into full view again before she again slowly engulfed it - her eyes looking up periodically and wantonly - just making me want it even more.

I watched as Shweta took left hand between her legs and started rubbing her perfect pink pussy. "MMMMMMMMMMM," she said as the double pleasure came from sucking my long hard rod and the joy her fingers were giving her bud collided.

I could see her work faster on her pussy and her sucking was completely in sync with the beat of her pussy play. I could now feel her teeth as well as her lips.

"That's fucking great! It feels so incredibly fucking incredible!" I said frantically.

After almost 10 minutes of heavenly blow-job, I grabbed her and made her stand against me, kissing her again for a while. We both were enjoying each other's body to the maximum. I drubbed her against the wall facing me. I went down on my knees and wrapped her left leg around my right shoulder and my back and my tongue started exploring her sweet tight tunnel.

Shweta gently grabbed my hair with her right hand and bent her back with the pleasure she was having because of my tongue. She was moving her hips constantly and wanted me to lick her clit more and more. I kept on doing it for a few minutes when I felt my cock was eager to enter her again so I stood up and kissed her.

I stroked my cock with my left hand for a while, while making out with her. She raises one of her legs and wraps it around my buttocks and pulls me into her with her leg. I slammed my cock inside her in the Ballet Dancer position.

I had easy access to her boobies while banging her in Ballet Dancer position. I was constantly playing with her tits with my hands as well as my mouth. I was playing with her nipples as well as biting them sometimes which was making her moan now and then. Sometimes she was louder when I would ram my cock inside her deep and hard.

""It's a very sexy position, nobody has ever done this with me," she whispered as we again started kissing like two mad lovers. My cock was roaring inside her pussy and her pussy was gripping my cock like there was a huge vacuum inside of it. I stopped kissing her and started to pound her a bit harder. I was staring right into her eyes and realised that I am falling in love with this beautiful Milf.

Feeling helpless, I kissed her again. Our tongues intertwined. It felt like her soul took total control of my soul but the feeling of fucking my dream milf was just out of this world. I was still fucking while grabbing her round ass with my right hand. I spanked her butt chicks and started to fuck her with low reps but hard shots.

I was hitting every next stroke harder than before, her boobies were dancing with every stroke when she said, "Shoaib, please do it faster like this, I am going to cum again."

I smiled at her and increased her pace while taking a hard grip on her ass chick with my right hand and my other hand on her rightsholder. The sound of our bodies slamming each other was at its peak. Shweta was screaming out of control as her orgasm was very close.

On the spur of the moment, Shweta stopped making any noise and stopped as well as her breath. Her eyes rolled back into her head. I could feel an earthquake inside her body slowly increasing its scale. Her whole body was tensed around her midsection. After a few calm moments, an explosion occurred in her body making her whole body shake like a high scale earthquake inside of her.

A torrent of hot fluid was coming out of her pussy, I took my cock out of her and inserted my two fingers inside her tunnel and started hitting her G-spot in a very fast motion. I screamed the hell out of her throat and landed her head on my shoulder but I kept on fingering her hard till all the fluid was out of her cave.

Her eyes were closed while her head was on shoulders, I planted a sweet french kiss on her lips to get her back to her senses. She lifted her head while kissing. We made out very gently like we were lovers for a long time. She was stroking my cock very slowly and smoothly while I was enjoying her ass-chicks with both of my hands.

After a few romantic minutes, I grabbed both of her legs and lifted her wrapping her legs around my torso while still kissing her softly. I again planted my throbbing cock inside her and began wall-banging her. It was already around 8.30 pm and almost an hour of sex from where we started.

I felt my orgasm was not very far away from this moment. I slightly increased the pace and asked Shweta, "Can I cum inside you, love?" She took a little while thinking, but to keep me happy she nodded and said, "Go on Shoaib."

I was holding my breath, every muscle of my body was tense, my whole body turned blood red. My cock muscle began pulsating very hard, my teeth greeted and my whole body started to sweat. Shweta was looking at me like she also fell in love with me, she was scratching my back gently.

"I love you Shoaib," and she lent to me and kissed me. Her fluffy lips were feeling heaven to me, her tongue was exploring my mouth deeply. I was on the verge of cumming. I gripped her harder. She knew I was about to cum...

Shweta kissed me hard throughout the long, intense orgasm. my muscles tightened delightfully like a duke. With her eyes closed and a hard grip around my back, Shweta was still way deep inside my mouth with her tongue.

She broke the kiss and started to cry a little. I understood that she was missing sexual pleasure from her idiot husband. I hugged her tightly while my cock was still throwing some remaining cum out of it.

I lifted her face gently and rubbed the tears off of her face and told her not to cry for the people who don't deserve her. She was exhausted after a long sex session.

I asked her, "Do you want me to soak you dry Shweta? It would be my pleasure to do so."

"So sweet of you, young hunk."

I brought the towel and soaked her dry, put the towel aside and lifted her in my hands and took her to her bed before gently placing her on the bed. I looked into her eyes for a little while, while we both smiled without saying a word. I planted a beautiful gentle kiss on her lips and pressed her firm boobs for a while then stood upon the ground.

I grabbed my clothes and gears and wore them up, again went to her and kissed her hand before wishing her a good peaceful sleep. Because she was sleeping fully naked in her bed and the fact that her bedroom door had an inside locking system I circled the leaver of the door and closed the door locked from inside. I then went to the hall and put the whisky bottle at its place in the bar so that her daughter can't have a slight of an idea about what happened between me and Shweta.

12