Banging Cousin Becky in Blackpool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Becky and I vacated the dance floor and watched the couples out there doing their thing. "So, what would you like to do next?" I asked.

"How about a walk on Central Pier?" Becky suggested. "It's getting real crowded in here."

It was true. More and more people had come in, we were packed shoulder-to-shoulder, and nearly everyone was smoking. And while I smoked myself as did Becky, the atmosphere in the dance hall was somewhat similar to the Great Smog that enveloped London just before Christmas a couple of years ago.

"Sounds great, Becky," I agreed, both of us setting off for the Central Pier, strolling through the beautiful summer evening. A full moon was out and the clear black skies lit with stars, the planet Venus very prominent tonight. The dark waters of the ocean were lit by the moonlight and by the bright lights of Blackpool, the tower looking so pretty all illuminated.

We both looked at the North Pier, which was more popular for tourists from higher socio-economic backgrounds than what Becky and I came from. "What say we go there for a change?' I suggested, pointing at the illuminated pier. "Pretend that we're posh."

Becky laughed. "People always say I look posh, but as soon as open up me great big gob and people hear me accent, they're like, yeah, she aint posh. Same for you Ian, you talk scouse too."

"We have posh areas in Liverpool," I said.

"Yeah, but we're not from there," said Becky.

"So the North Pier is out," I said, as we strolled back down towards the promenade. "Anywhere else you'd like to go?"

My cousin's response was direct and matter-of-fact. "Back to the hotel and to bed."

I was a bit surprised, normally Becky liked to stay out late. I checked my watch, only 10 o'clock. "It's not too late. Are you sure?"

"Yeah Ian, all I want to do is go to bed."

This was a bit disappointing. Was Becky not feeling too well, or had something suddenly upset her. "You okay Becky? You're not feeling tired or sick?"

"No, feeling perfect."

"Then why do you want to go to bed so early? It's not like you."

Becky gave me a smile. It was a different smile, a sly and seductive smile she had never used directly with me, but I had seen her use it when she was flirting with guys. She spoke in a low voice. "Because if we have sex out here on Central Pier or on the beach, I think you and I are going to get arrested then have a lot of explaining to do first to the bizzies, then our folks when they come to collect us from the police station."

I was struck dumb with surprise and went rigid, somehow feeling hot and cold at the same time. I couldn't speak, and felt myself trembling and breaking out into a cold sweat. "What?"

Becky took me by the shirt and pulled me onto the sand, and although I was taller than her she was very strong. Seeing we were out of earshot of passers-by, she again smiled her seductive smile. "I want to go back to the hotel and the two of us have sex in me bed. Come on Ian, you aren't going to go all shy on me, are ya? I know about you having a crush on me for years, ever since we were kids."

"You know about that?" I didn't know whether to be afraid or turned on.

Becky laughed. "Course I know, lots of boys have had crushes on me. I can see by the way you look at me, the way you act around me, and more than a few times I've caught you looking up me frock or me skirt to see me knickers."

I blushed. "Becky, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get a crush on you, it just happened that day back in the war when we were in the air raid shelter and you were scared of the doodlebug. Plus you're real pretty, and I tried to get a crush on another girl, any other girl, but I couldn't, I just always liked you."

Becky smiled reassuringly. "Ian, it's okay, you don't have to apologize or nothing. I'm not mad about it or nothing."

"I thought you'd be real mad about it if you found out," I said. "Or that you'd be frightened."

"Well, when we were kids I thought it was like real weird that you'd follow me around and look at me funny and say dumb things like it was nice weather when it was wet, windy and cold," said Becky. "But I never said nothing, I didn't want to embarrass you. Now we're both grown up, I don't think my cousin having a crush on me is a bad thing. I like it. I really, really like it."

"You like it?" I still couldn't believe I was having this conversation with the cousin I had secretly been in love with since childhood.

"Yeah I really like it, and when we're in bed you're going to see how much I like it," Becky promised me. "This is just a taste."

Again looking around to make sure we were alone, Becky reached up and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't a deep kiss, just a shallow one, but sexy and sensual. I could taste Becky's cigarette smoke in her mouth but because she hadn't had one for a while it wasn't strong. The sweet taste of the toffee apple she had eaten was stronger.

"So let's not wait around until Jenny and everyone else gets back, let's get back there right now. Less talking, let's get back to the hotel so you can fuck me."

While Becky since she was a little girl had had a very colorful vocabulary with one exasperated teacher saying to her one day that the only job that would be suitable for her as an adult would be a sailor, it was unusual to hear her using the word fuck. I always found Becky's bad language a turn on, but to hear her say the second most forbidden word in the English language and in its literal sense, I felt so excited that I might explode.

Becky giggled. "Ian, I'm going to have to walk back right in front of you."

My cousin pointed at my groin, and I looked down and stopped short at the massive bulge in the front of my trousers, my erection very clear. I hadn't even been aware I was getting hard. "Um yeah, I um think you'd better Becky."

For some reason, even though Becky was going to see my penis when we got back to the hotel and I was going to insert up my cousin's vagina, I felt a bit self-conscious about Becky seeing me with an erection.

Becky laughed and looked most pleased with herself. "I did that," she said, positioning herself to walk in front of me so we could return without my predicament attracting attention.

"It's easy for you girls, if you get excited nobody can see it," I said.

Becky shot me a seductive smile. "Yeah, that's one of the great things about being a girl. But anyone looking down my knickers, like you're going to do is going to see that I'm real excited too."

As usual, Becky talking about her knickers sent even more blood to my groin so my beautiful blonde cousin had to walk extra close to me on our way back to the hotel, on one occasion Becky giggled as I moved just that little bit too close to her and she felt my erection on her bum.

The hotel was near deserted as we came in through the lobby, and we saw next to nobody on our way upstairs, Becky opening the door to the bedroom she and Jenny were sharing. Both of us went inside, Becky closing and locking the door before sitting down on her bed, Becky indicating for me to sit down beside her.

"You look real nervous Ian, don't worry I won't bite you, well not real hard anyway," Becky laughed as I sat beside her.

I looked into Becky's big blue eyes, and she in turn looked into my brown eyes. "Now we get to kiss proper, not like what we were doing at the beach," she said.

Becky and I leaned forward and exchanged the same shallow kiss we had earlier, before we kept our lips locked together and we kissed more deeply, our tongues intertwining. We leaned back onto the bed, still French-kissing and I could feel Becky's hands all over me, feeling my torso through my shirt and fondling my erection through the fabric of my trousers and underpants.

"Don't be shy Ian, put your hands on me too," Becky urged me as we took a short break from making out to draw breath.

I wasn't going to knock back such an invitation from my cousin, and put my hands to good use. They explored Becky's breasts, feeling my cousin's mammary glands through her blouse and reaching around to her back, feeling the fabric and clasp of Becky's bra.

"You've got such nice, strong hands Ian," cooed Becky as she again teased my penis, and I moved my hands to Becky's bum, feeling her firm bum through her poodle skirt and tracing the elastic leg bands of my cousin's knickers. I couldn't wait to see Becky's bare bottom for real.

Becky indicated for me to stop French-kissing her, and she sat opposite me on the bed. Every inch of her looked so delectable, her long blonde hair with a pink ribbon, her white blouse and pink neck scarf, her pink poodle skirt and her feet clad in her white shoes and bobby socks.

"So Ian, as you're a guy who likes to look up girls' frocks to see their knickers, I figured you'd like this."

With an innocent and coy expression on her pretty face, Becky opened her knees and soon I was treated to the wonderful sight of my cousin's white knickers, Becky spreading her legs wider so I had a great view of her cotton-covered crotch.

"Do you like my knickers, Ian?" the teasing teenager asked me.

"Yeah." There was no other way to say it really.

"How about you get a closer look?" Becky suggested. "Put your head between my legs."

I didn't waste any time, and in fact nearly injured my back in my haste to get my face up under my cousin's pink poodle skirt and between her thighs, until my nose was resting on her knickers. I knew Becky's vagina was just underneath the white cotton fabric, and I could definitely smell Becky's feminine fragrances, the musty female smells going up my nose just like they had done when I sniffed Becky's dirty knickers out of the hamper.

"Can you smell my vagina, Ian?" Becky asked.

"Do you like the way I smell down there?"

"For sure." This was the biggest understatement of my life as I knelt on the floor with my head under my cousin's skirt while sniffing her pants.

"That's because I'm real excited," said Becky. "And you did that to me. Want to smell more?"

"Do I ever!" Smelling my cousin's vagina was the best thing ever.

"Well face out of my knickers and I'll show you."

I did as Becky told me and took my head out from between her legs. Becky reached under her skirt, put her left hand down her knickers and had a good rummage around in her female areas. She then extricated her fingers from her genitals and out of her knickers, holding them out to me.

"See how I've got sticky fingers Ian?" Becky asked. I touched my cousin's fingers, and they were indeed very sticky.

"Do my sticky fingers smell nice Ian?" Becky giggled as I sniffed her fingers, enjoying the wonderful smell of pussy from between my cousin's legs.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Of course you'd say yeah, if you'd said no you'd have got a bloody thick ear," Becky laughed. "They don't only smell good, they taste good too."

Becky held out her hand to me, and I inserted the fingers my cousin had put down her crotch into my mouth, rewarded by the fresh feminine tastes of vagina, the sticky dampness of my cousin's pussy tasting a little like salted water.

"Better make sure you've got it all off," Becky suggested as she took her fingers out of my mouth and inserted them in her own mouth, sucking seductively on them, the teenage tease only too aware what she was simulating.

"Now, we'd better respect Aunt Agatha's rule about no shoes on furniture," said Becky. I undid my shoes and took off both them and my socks, Becky likewise removing her own pretty white shoes and cute white bobby socks, leaving her barefoot.

Becky's knees were open showing me her knickers, and combined with her having bare feet she looked so cute. Becky caught sight of me looking at her bare feet and at her knickers and giggled. "What are you staring at my bloody feet for, Ian?"

"It's just that they're really pretty," I said. "You've got real nice feet Becky."

"I never thought me feet were pretty before, but you like them so how about you have fun with me feet while you look at me knickers?" Becky suggested.

She lay back on the bed, opened her legs wide to display her drawers, then thrust her bare feet in my direction. With the wonderful sight of my cousin's white knickers up her pink skirt filling my eyes, I took hold of Becky's bare feet and began to kiss, caress and lick them. I sucked on Becky's toes one in turn, starting with her little left pinky toe and working all the way to her left big toe, then starting with her right big toe on the other and working down to her cute right pinky toe.

"If anyone had told me before that they wanted to suck my toes I would have said they were a creepy bugger, but you made it feel so good," said the impressed Becky as we caressed and kissed again, writhing on the bed and making out, our hands going to places on each other's bodies where cousins probably should not be touching each other.

I felt Becky's fingers on my shirt, unbuttoning it and stroking my chest hair. "Ooh, I love a nice hair chest," said Becky, stroking my chest hair as she removed the shirt altogether. Becky then turned her attention to my trousers, removing my belt and then my pants, soon leaving me only wearing underpants.

"I think you may have a hernia Ian," Becky joked as she stroked my erection through my underpants. "Let's get these off you before you bust them."

Of course I put up no resistance to Becky removing my underpants, taking them down and off over my feet, freeing my erection which Becky gently stroked along with my balls. While I was completely naked Becky was fully clothed aside from having bare feet, but this wasn't going to be for long.

Becky jumped off the bed. "You ever wanted to hide in my bedroom and watch me get undressed, Ian?"

I feigned shock and indignation. "Who? Me? Never."

Becky laughed. "Yeah never you cheeky sod, what did you think I came down in the last shower? But now Ian, your dream comes true."

I watched wide-eyed and with a throbbing erection as my cousin took off her hair ribbon and then her scarf, before turning her attention to her blouse. Slowly and seductively Becky unbuttoned her blouse from top to bottom and opened it. I could see Becky's tits covered and restrained by a white bra, and got to see more when Becky removed the blouse altogether.

Now it was time for Becky to take off her poodle skirt, which she did seconds later. The skirt fell down and Becky stepped out of it, my cousin now barefoot and wearing a white bra and pair of white full brief knickers. Fuck did she look good.

Becky did not undress anymore at this stage but stepped over to me in her underwear. "You want to look down me knickers, Ian?" She then stopped and laughed. "What a bloody silly question, of course you do."

With trembling fingers I opened up the waistband of my cousin's knickers and looked down there at the wonderful sight of her feminine mound and the blonde curls of pubic hair that grew in considerable quantities on her pussy.

"Put your hand down my knickers, Ian," Becky urged me. I did just that, feeling in heaven at my hand being down my cousin's knickers. I pushed my hand deeper into Becky's bloomers, my fingers going through her pubic hair and to the entrance to her vulva.

Becky twitched and I saw her bare toes clench at my touch to her flaps, and she giggled. "Now who has sticky fingers, Ian?"

It was me, and Becky tasted her own pussy as she licked my fingers after I took them out of her knickers. I waited for Becky to take off her bra or knickers, but she didn't.

"For some reason, it always seems sexier when I do this to a boy in me bra and me knickers, then when I do it in the nude," said Becky. She got down on her knees on the floor in front of me, took hold of my erect penis and began to masturbate me, the barefoot blonde starting slowly and teasing me with her fingers before jerking me off hard and fast, Becky's right hand pumping my dick while her left hand went to my balls, stroking my scrotum and teasing my testicles.

After a few minutes of this, Becky took her right hand off my cock and said, "Now Mister, when I do what I do next no getting over excited, right? No filling up me gob with something what looks like vanilla junket, you know what I mean?"

I knew exactly what Becky meant and as my cousin put her face into my groin and took my dick in her mouth to give me fellatio, and I felt as though I had died and gone to heaven. Becky was so good at this, teasing the head of my penis with her tongue and sucking hard on my shaft, exactly like when she had been sucking on the stick of Blackpool rock earlier in the week or when she had eaten her toffee apple at the fun fair this evening. As Becky moved her head back and forth in my lap, I felt in danger of what Becky warned me about happening, losing control and spraying a sticky white substance into my cousin's mouth. Fortunately, Becky also seemed to sense this and took her face out of my groin, removing her mouth from my penis.

"Now, boys are silly buggers when it comes to bras, and if I let you take off me bra Ian then we'll still be doing this when Jenny gets back from the pictures," said Becky. My cousin reached behind her back and unclasped her brassiere, me watching as Becky's bra came away from her breasts to reveal the most wonderful pair of teenage tits I had ever seen, big and firm with pink nipples.

My topless cousin then approached me now only her knickers. "But Ian, you do get to take me knickers off."

I eagerly took hold of the elastic waistband of Becky's knickers and pulled down her drawers. I could see the double cotton saddle of Becky's knickers covered in sticky creamy feminine stains, much like Becky's worn knickers in the washing that day.

The private parts of Becky that her knickers were perfection. Her blonde triangle of pubic hair was delightful, and I stroked the curls as her knickers came down. I looked behind Becky and my eyes took in her bum, Becky's perfect buttocks looking like a peach. If ever a girl's bare bottom deserved a round of applause, it was Becky's bare bottom. I bet no other lass in Blackpool either this night or any other night had a bum as good as my cousin Becky.

Becky's knickers were now down around her ankles and the teenager stepped her bare feet out of her big white bloomers, the young girl picking them up and putting her knickers to one side with her bra. Completely nude and with her long blonde hair, Becky looked like Lady Godiva and I could imagine my naked, nubile cousin riding naked through the streets of Coventry on a horse. Lucky horse!

Becky, showing her sexual aggression which turned me on no end, roughly pushed me back onto the bed and leaped on top of me, straddling my torso and rubbing her vagina against my groin to really get me worked up. We kissed and caressed and rolled around naked on the bed. Becky's hands went to my cock and balls, and I fondled my cousin's wonderful bare breasts, her nipples getting hard at my touch, her pubic hair and her bare bottom, my fingers going between her legs to finger her vulva. Other times Becky ran her bare feet up and down my legs, or used her sensual fingers on my back.

"Did you like me sucking your dick earlier, Ian?" Becky asked me.

"It was great, I really liked it," I said.

"That's grand, because I really like sucking boy's dicks," said Becky, as matter-of-factly as her saying she liked custard. "But much as I like giving oral, I like getting it more. You're gonna go down on my pussy Ian, right here, and right now."

With that and clearly not about to take no for an answer - not that I would have refused - Becky got off the bed and bent over, her bare bum high in the air. I got off, stood behind my cousin and looked at the wonderful sights of her buttocks, her oval-shaped pink pussy with slim lips fully on display between her legs and just above this something way more private - Becky's tight little anal opening.