Banging My Mom's Hot Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of the story about my sexual relation w/ Amanda.
1.2k words
4.16
59k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eyuder
Eyuder
37 Followers

First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their feedback. Also, please try leaving polite feedback and offense free. Being offensive will lead to deactivating comments on my stories. Thank you.

PS: Please ignore some of my mistakes in the first part (As in the age of Amanda should have been 42 and her son 20 years old), I will just get over them and correct them in this part.

*****

Everything was settled up. Mom wasn't looking and Amanda was laying down on her stomach, so I took the chance to admire her body once again: Amanda's long chocolate hair flowed behind her, her firm round natural boobs were always making me dream of sucking them, meanwhile her attractive thick beautiful ass was reflecting the rays of the sun and waiting to get a massage.

I took the bottle of sunscreen, poured some in my hands then I put them -my hands- on her neck softly massaging her, and slowly going down, applying the cream on each part of her body except her back.

As soon as she felt my hands get off her, she turned and said with a low and soft voice: You still haven't finished.

"Oh! Did I forget a spot?" I asked with an innocent tone.

She replied with a dirty smile: "Yes you did, and that spot really shouldn't catch a sun burn."

I laughed a bit, then said: "I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Oh come on, you forgot my back."

"Oh, how can I forget about that. Sorry, I'll do it right away" I said with an extreme happy smile that she didn't see since she laid down once again.

I put some cream on my hands and slowly put them on her smooth shiny ass then started massaging her ass acting like I was just applying sunscreen, in fact I was actually enjoying every second of that moment. I slowly started moving my hands towards between her legs, gently massaging the side of her thighs and almost massaging her unsatisfied pussy. She softly pushed a gentle moan and whispered: "Oh yes right there, it really needs some care."

I kept my silence while unhurriedly rubbed her vagina even though it was covered with the bikini. I was able to hear her low moaning as I discovered that her underwear was getting slightly wet and sticky. A while after that, she looked at me while biting her lips and asked me to follow her. As we were walking towards the house, mom asked Amanda where were we heading, she simply answered by saying that she's going to make me a sandwich since I got hungry. As I mentioned before mom wasn't dirty minded, she had no idea that her best friend was hungry for cock. I guess we all don't know some stuff about our best friends, huh?

We got into the house, and as we were heading to the living room she smiled at me and said: "Make me cum." while shaking her boobs. I had a huge erection that my shorts couldn't hide.

She pulled down my shorts as we sat on one of the couches, revealing my fully erected cock. She stood there for a while looking at it, I guess from her look that she didn't imagine that it would be that big. She held it between her hands and used her other hand to play with my balls. I slipped my hand into her panties and started fingering her, while she spit in her hand and started stroking my cock. I was feeling uncomfortable as we were only sitting, which didn't let me finger her as good as I could. I approached her face romantically kissing her. I laid her down, leaving myself on top of her. We kept kissing as her hands were on my penis softly masturbating me. I had two fingers inside of her as I left her rosy soft lips heading down to her pussy.

I looked back at her and asked: "May I?"

She groaned faintly in agreement. Now that everything was quiet, with no more need to talk, watch, pay attention, every fiber of her muscles seemed about to dissolve with fatigue.

I looked her in the eyes and said: "Sit back and enjoy" as I buried my face into her pussy, I started licking her pussy lips making her groan and grind, while kneading her ass cheeks. I felt that she was deeply in need of some serious sexy time. As I moved to her labia sucking it and licking her juice. She was pushing loud deep moans as she kept getting more wet. I started using my tongue and lips to smooth her juice all around her vagina. I was giving my best sucking the juice and using my tongue in a lovely broad stroke, bringing the juice to the clitoris, and playing with it. She kept pushing higher moans until she finally gave it all pushing a really loud moan and cumming all over my face. She came a lot for a woman of her age. Her eyes were closed and she was totally out of energy. She became my sex doll as I was able to do anything with her now that she came. She stood there with her tight wet pussy all open for me to take care off. I approached her hole with my staff, and instantly buried it in. It was really warm and tight so I took advantage and kept fucking her as she was pushing low and weak moans. After a while of banging her hot enlarged pussy, I flipped her over putting us in a doggy style position, then put my finger in her butt hole enlarging it to make it easy to penetrate. I took my erected penis and buried it in her ass. I fucked her rapidly and roughly. She kept trying to scream of pain, but I put my hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming too high while using the other hand to spank her round fat ass that I was fucking with passion. I couldn't resist longer and her ass was too good, so I came in her ass leaving her butt hole filled with my cum. She smiled at me as she was got up. We kissed one more time than she head into her room to clean up. I put my shorts back on and head back to the pool.

A few minutes later, Amanda joined us with a different bikini. Mom asked her the reason she changed it, and Amanda answered by saying that she didn't feel comfortable in the first one. I smiled at Amanda and she winked back at me.

As we were leaving at the end of the day, I kissed good-bye to Amanda. She took the chance and whispered: "Keep it between us, and we might just do the same thing another time."

*****

This is the end of the story! I hope you guys enjoyed it, sorry for posting the second part this late. Please leave your feedback down below, and try keeping it offense-free. Also, if you'd like to see a story in some other type, feel free to tell me in the comments/private message. I was thinking about incest/taboo, but it depends on what people would like me to write about.

Much appreciations, Eyuder.

Eyuder
Eyuder
37 Followers