Banging On The Palace On Wheels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me that Kashmiris were the original Aryans. Which, according to her accounted for the fact that they were so fair, with lighter hair and eyes, than most Indians. It seems this migration of Aryans into India was from north to south. In the process they pushed the original inhabitants of India called Dravidians down south. These Dravidians it seems were some sort of an aboriginal, almost negroid race, not given to fighting and so were quite easily conquered by the Aryans.

I told her that I had thought all this Aryan nonsense was a Nazi creation.

She just ruffled my hair and said," Pay attention, Charlie."

She carried on, " I am not saying that it was good or bad, but that was what happened. And we have kept ourselves Aryan by not marrying out of caste." My god, my Indian Goddess was a racist!

On the one hand, she was against British rule in India because it denigrated Indians as inferior creatures, but on the other she was talking about a white Aryan north and a dark Dravidian south India, as if people living in the south were akin to the blacks in the southern states of USA. All right, I thought, they say the test of a truly intelligent person was the ability to hold two diametrically opposite thoughts in their mind and yet retain the ability to function.

So, thought number one - Alka was very attractive, but thought number two - her racism was ugly. Yet, I retained the desire and ability to function at full throttle and fuck the living daylights out of her!

But I must have offended her in some way, for that night I slept alone. Or so I surmised in my insecure mind. But of course I surmised wrongly ( like I usually did ), as the events of the next day proved.

The next day was Udaipur. Another riot of fables, palaces and forts. But also a huge lake with, you guessed it - a huge palace. Too private for us to tour, but we were shown the boat and pier used in a 007 movie.

That evening after another lavish meal on the train, we repaired to my cabin. Except, that today Priya came along as well. And so there we were, three people in a space with two beds.

No Indian cook book to get the conversation going this time. And one person too many, I thought.

Just then, there was a knock and Alka quickly opened the door. There stood our splendidly attired, properly obsequious, male attendants. They quickly erected a folding table between the beds and then proceeded to place an extravagant table cloth on it. Next, on it was laid an ornate ice bucket with a magnum of champagne embedded in the ice. Three exquisite flutes, along with caviar in a delicate serving bowl atop crushed ice complete with a mother of pearl serving spoon and unsalted crackers, finished the arrangement.

Alka handed each of them some money, the amount of which by the look on their faces must have been stunning. She quickly shooed them out, after reminding them to pipe in some soft classical music.

"Alright, Charlie," she said," Do the needful."

Dutifully, I uncorked the champagne and poured the bubbly stuff into the waiting flutes.

Raising her glass, Alka said," To a wonderful friendship," ( oh so that is what all this fantastic fucking is called, I thought!).

"Hear, hear," said Priya in her husky voice (what the devil did she know?), as I silently tipped my flute and sipped. My word! This champagne was far superior to anything I had ever tasted. I now dearly wanted to look at the label, but couldn't without betraying how cheap I was.

We settled down to a medley of small talk, soft music, nibbles of caviar on crackers, and sips of this fabulous champagne. The sips had a cumulative effect and I definitely felt a little tipsy. Shakespeare held forth about how alcohol increases desire but takes away performance. There is however a phase in the inebriation process wherein both are enhanced. We or at least I was there right now. Alka and I sat on one bed while Priya occupied the other. The gap between Alka and me had narrowed, and now we were sitting thigh against thigh.

Under the table, Alka's hand was massaging my thigh.

I looked over at the other bed. Priya was staying put, interestedly looking at us. She could definitely see her mother's arm moving suggestively under the table. Alka now reached for my cock and began rubbing it through my trousers.

She noticed me looking at Priya and said dismissively," We have shared men before."

This was too much, even for a pervert like me. My shock must have been writ large on my face, because she said," Oh, quit Charlie. Get used to it. Alright we are depraved but so what. Who makes these moral codes anyway?"

Who indeed, I thought, and for whom? And do I care? And then my cock sprang to attention with the thought that maybe this meant I would fuck the daughter as well! An attractive, comely, eminently fuckable daughter.

Alka's hand felt the surge in my organ, "I see you have grasped the implications. I was right about you, you too are depraved."

She was right about me?! What?! I would get to that later. First, a more important question, "You have shared men? Like your husbands?"

They both chuckled at this. Said Priya," No, Varun, my husband, is too straight laced and not that all that much into sex."

Added Alka," And so is her father - straight laced and not into sex."

Alka, got up and with my help moved the table and what was on it, out of the way. We settled down again, flesh against flesh, so to speak, and once again she reached possessively for my cock. And of course, Priya could now plainly see what was going on.

"You remember Carlos the Brazilian who was hung like a horse, Priya?" continued Alka, as she unzipped me," So is this one," as she brought my cock out.

It pleased me no end to see the look of lust and wonder on Priya's face as her mother brought my member out into the open. My penile dimensions had never been of much import to me, but seeing Priya's reaction to it, made me feel like John Holmes.

She covered the short distance between us and reached for it. Her soft hands enclosed the tip even as her mother maintained an unyielding grip on the base. I reached over and felt Priya's breasts through her clothes, firm and bountiful in their youthful exuberance as she thrust them eagerly at me. I pulled her to me, and kissed her full lips. Her mouth instantly opened and her tongue sought mine. My, that went quickly!

I was about to find out that everything went quickly with the daughter.

I felt Alka stirring and her grip on my cock tightened. Getting the message, I disengaged myself from the daughter and got in front of the mother. I reached down and lifted Alka's sari up till her magnificent legs were exposed all the way up to her panty covered mound. Like I said before, if you want to get lucky (as the Americans would say) you have to work for it.

Reaching, I pulled her panties right off. I spread her heavenly legs wide and got between them. I licked all over those perfect lips and then my tongue snaked its way inside her cunt. With my nose rubbing up against her pubes I really got going, tongue fucking her. Priya was pressed up against me, her wonderful though still clothed breasts rubbing my back as she worked my ear with her mouth and my naked cock with both hands. The daughter was as wanton as the mother!

After a while I had Alka cooing and moaning. Warm enough for now, I thought, as I moved off her and my mouth sought her daughter's. She parted her lips and unhesitatingly and with passion tasted her mother on my tongue. Did this mean that mother and daughter....?

As if she read my mind, Alka said tersely," Yes, we do," still lying there, with her sari bunched up around her waist, except that her fingers were now working that wonderful cunt that my tongue had just vacated. My mind went crazy with the image her comment elicited. I would love to see it enacted in the flesh.

"You may see it later, you pervert," said Alka, continuing to read my mind, continuing to finger her cunt dexterously.

Maybe in a while my aristocratic beauty I thought, as right now Priya had my full attention, with her tongue working my mouth and her hands wanking my cock. My hands of their own accord began caressing her buttocks and pulled her to me. And then we were undressing each other in a blur of movement and before you could say," Jack," we were naked as the day we were born. The daughterwasquick!

I stepped back to look at this naked beauty. Her figure was as exquisite as her mother's, only her breasts were larger. Would they hold up against the sag of middle age as well as her mother's had done? On the other hand who the heck cared? Stay in the moment, damn it. I groped them freely and then began sucking on her nipples in earnest.

Her hands still working my cock, Priya said, "Come on," as she backed me onto the other bed. The daughter got to the point much quicker than her mother. Generation gap?

Just as I was about to lie down, Priya said, "Ladies first," and pushing me aside, lay down and immediately spread her legs wide. She was already breathing heavily and had one hand working her cunt. The daughter really got to the point straightaway. None of the slow languid sensuous movements of the mother. Different, but just as exciting!

I lowered myself on her, and the hand that she was fingering herself with, took hold of my prick and placed it at her vaginal opening. And then she quickly took it away and said once again, (in that husky voice, taken an octave lower if that was possible, by her passion), " Come on."

I needed no second invitation. This woman wanted it quick and hard. But first, I had to ask, "Got a condom?"

"No she does not, Charlie," said Alka firmly, still lying on the other bed, still shamelessly working her cunt, "She is on the pill and she is clean. We trust that as a doctor, you too are clean. Right?"

"Of course," said I virtuously, and then with vigor I shoved my cock in. And in one fell swoop the damn thing was in to its root! And all it got by way of a reaction was a grunt. A grunt born of satisfaction, that I had surely engendered. A real husky grunt, by the way.

The daughter's cunt was tight and clasping but not nearly as much as the mother's was. Go figure! A mature cunt, fucked many more times than the daughter's, spread by childbirth and yet tighter than a vagina that had not yet been penetrated by a baby.

Here I am sinking my cock in prime Indian cunt and clinically comparing it with Alka's! Talk about not being in the moment! And in any case the only difference was that with one thrust I had hit bottom, as opposed to patiently working my way in.

"My god!" said Priya, "I feel so stretched!" Her husky voice giving it even more erotic credibility than I thought was possible.

"See, I told you!" said her mother. Egad! Mother and daughter had been exchanging notes on my penile dimensions! And obviously this had been going on while I was neurotically hoping that I had not offended the mother in some way to prevent further fucking. Talk about not seeing reality! I was in the presence of degenerates many moons ahead of me! This was going to be great! My mind boggled at the possibilities. I was in heaven, damn it! Or at least my vision of it. Damn it.

I lifted myself off her and rested myself on my stretched arms. I looked down and saw my mass of pubic hair stuck up against her shaved pubis, and I could feel my cock in the warm embrace of her cunt. I withdrew my organ slowly till only the tip remained inside. I looked at Priya and saw apprehension/lust on her face. That goaded me, and I threw myself back on her, my lips seeking hers as my penis rammed into her vagina.

And then, with our lips locked and our tongues dueling, I began hammering her mercilessly even as she threw herself at me, wantonly. We were both close to coming when I felt a hand running up my thigh and then clasping a buttock. Distracted, I stopped ramming Priya and turned away from those luscious lips to see what or who was up. I saw a very naked and upright Alka smiling that enigmatic smile while kneading my buttock. This time I took that smile to mean - do not forget me.

Duplicating her action, I grabbed her thigh and ran my hand up to her buttock and returned the favor by kneading it. Priya had been distracted as well and her answer was to reach for her mother's trimmed cunt and shamelessly start fingering it. And I mean really finger, like she was so familiar with it.

All this was well and good but Priya's cunt contracting around my cock reminded me of which Indian cunt I was in at the moment, and so still clasping Alka's prime buttock I once again found my rhythm and began attacking Priya's cunt. And she, while still diddling her mother, threw herself at me with the same fierce intensity. And shortly thereafter we came simultaneously, our lips licked, our tongues entwined, our hands on the front and back of Alka.

Who knows how long we stayed like that, all three of us connected, but all things come to an end and I felt my cock softening and then with a plop it fell out of Priya's vagina. Priya disengaged herself from me and reaching up pulled her mother to her. Mother and daughter hugged each other briefly but with vigor.

Then up the daughter got and off she went with her mother to collect the flutes and champagne. We all got our flutes back bubbling with champagne, freshly poured.

We clinked our glasses and Priya said looking at her mother, "Success!"

Success? What success?

They looked at each other and then Priya said," It was your blue eyes that did it."

Did what?

"Ma was so taken up by them that first night at dinner, that she spent the entire evening stealthily checking you out. By the end of that meal she had decided. She found out which carriage you were in and got us moved into an empty cabin there. Then it took a little time before she could seduce you."

Seduce me?! My, my, this was a fine twist! Was I in quest of Indian Cunt or was it in quest of me?!

"Yes," said Alka, sipping some of that still inestimable champagne to clear her throat, before carrying on, "Priya, in the meantime, was checking out an Indian couple from California but that did not pan out."

Both mother and daughter, in quest of cocks and cunts?!

The thought was so stimulating that I felt my cock coming to life. We were sitting as we had done earlier with Alka and me on one bed and Priya on the other, except now we were naked as the day we were born. The stirring of my organ got Alka's attention and she cooed happily as she took hold of it and began wanking it. This really got the blighter's attention and he was up to ramming strength in no time.

I handed our beakers to Priya and turned my attention to Alka.

She had read my intentions and as a by now practiced lover was ready. She was flat on her back, legs extended, cunt pushed out, expectant look on face, ready to be penetrated. And penetrate I did. In one fell swoop I pushed my dong in till I was in balls deep. I make it sound as if it was effortless and easy. It was not. But I was not going to dolly around. No more nice guy, gently coaxing in cock.

This was Genghis Khan taking by right and might what was his. And besides which, what was good for the goose was good for the gander, if the daughter could take it in one fell swoop, so could the mother. An iron hard cock thick with desire, made it easy. Her cunt lubricated with yearning, made it easy. Easy, not effortless. It took a great deal of effort and was that a squeal for mercy that escaped her lips? Regardless, I buried my cock and cut off whatever noise she was making by firmly planting my lips on hers.

And full luscious lips they were, with an animalistic tongue that came forth darting from behind them to play with mine and fuck my mouth in time with my cock toiling to and fro in her cunt. She really was a gifted fucker; her tongue an added instrument of pleasure that felt so good in my mouth that it sent me into orbit.

But it was her cunt clinging to my cock as it went rhythmically in and out like a piston that got me to boiling point. I raised myself up and looked at her face twisted with lust. I placed my hands on her perfect breasts and began kneading them mercilessly even as I resumed ramming her below. Her breathing got ragged and she placed her hands on mine but made no attempt to move them off her breasts.

I moved back a little and bent her knees to her shoulders to give me more access to her vagina. A couple of thrusts and she reached orgasm, heaving and thrashing and moaning. The sudden gush of warm fluids in her cunt triggered my reaction and I came in red hot bursts.

We lay like that, recovering, till our breathing slowed down to a more sedate rhythm and my cock fell out of her drenched cunt. We uncoupled and sat up and Priya handed our champagne flutes back to us.

Alka, took a sip and began reminiscing.

"I discovered quite early that my libido was greater than the norm. I had a gala time in Harvard fucking my way through a whole host of cocks from all over the globe," said Alka, " But in India you cannot do that. The priority is marriage and it has to be arranged."

Arranged.Wasn't that what Razia had? Anarrangedmarriage in Pakistan? Were these two countries, separated by religion, really all that different? Would Razia, who was certainly as fuck happy as Alka (if not more) end up chasing cock outside marriage? I guess it would depend on her husband's libido and ultimately on her own craving for cock. And did I really care? About Razia, I mean? A whole host of memories came crashing in, hammering me mercilessly like an Arctic blizzard. Quickly, I moved my mind away to more important and less wounding matters.

Alka was carrying on, regardless.

"And ultimately that is what I wanted, an arranged marriage - to keep the blood line pure." But of course, I thought, there goes my Aryan Indian goddess, true to form. "But my husband, a good man, a very good man, had the libido of a lemon." This got a chuckle from Priya.

"But he did perform when it was needed, " continued Alka, looking fondly at her daughter, " But to keep me satisfied I had to look outside my marriage. Discreetly chosen lovers, discreetly conducted affairs and things remained 'normal'. Like any other Indian family. Our daughter grew up knowing the usual extended family of uncles and aunts galore, with the usual mix of family politics. Nothing dysfunctional. Which is why I was not prepared for what I discovered when my daughter was twenty and home on vacation, having just finished her second year at the Institute."

"I got home unexpectedly early from an overseas trip and found Priya in action. She was getting it on with one of our servants, a strapping young lad from Haryana. She was on her hands and knees, getting it from behind. It was obvious that this was not their first time. There was a familiarity in their movements and he had his cock firmly up her arse."

That must have been quite a sight, I thought, as I pictured Priya's shapely bottom being pounded. So, she does take it up the arse? Hm... I looked at Priya and found her totally not embarrassed and in fact she had a cute smile on her pretty face, evidently remembering the event with fondness.

Her mother continued," I decided there and then to take matters in hand. The boy was dispatched to work on one of our properties in Mauritius. It didn't bother Priya one bit, she was not in love with him or anything, she wanted to be fucked and he was an easy lay. We had a heart to heart talk and discovered how alike we were in our sexual appetites. Just like me in Harvard, she had been fucking anyone she could. That is when we came up with this idea of fucking foreign guys together. Far away, so that ripples never reached home."

"Yup," said Priya with a smile on her face, " We have two brothers in Norway. A father and son in Indonesia."