Banging the Secretary

Story Info
A secretary makes a lot of mistakes and her boss isn't happy.
1.5k words
3.68
55.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
759 Followers

Debra West was a secretary at Bold Industries, which was a construction firm. She was not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she had a great body, and her boss liked looking at her. She made mistakes most days but yesterday made the biggest mistake of all. Her boss Mr. Johnson had her doing personal tasks for him. She ordered flowers for his wife and his girlfriend but sent the wrong flowers to his wife.

It was his wedding anniversary, and the anniversary flowers went to his girlfriend, and the girlfriend's flowers went to the wife. The girlfriend's flowers were a "just because" arrangement, and the anniversary ones were for the wife. They got all mixed up. The florist said the secretary made the error.

He was in the doghouse when he got home. His wife was not aware of his cheating ways. He was going to make his secretary pay in more ways than one.

He wasn't going to fire her but had plans to play with her. She was a ditz and a klutz. He planned on punishing her and would suggest she make it up to him with sex. He knew she would be up for it because she needed the job. He was the boss, and she respected him.

Today would be a good day for Mr. Johnson. He hoped Ms. West would be eager and willing to pay for her mistakes. He made sure to make his wife feel like the best possible person in the world this morning. He would give her his black visa card, which has no limits to what she could spend. He would tell her to go crazy and get what she wanted. He also gave her a fabulous massage which made her more relaxed.

He spent time giving her oral pleasure and made her cum five times with his hands and tongue. Then, after she begged him to make love to her, he pushed his eight-inch cock inside of her and banged her till they both came. She was again happy with her husband. Even more comfortable with his black visa card. He took a shower and drove to work. He couldn't wait to call Ms. West in and make her pay for her mistakes.

~~

Mr. Johnson passed by Ms. West's desk. He saw her playing a solitaire game which he told her he did not want her playing during business hours. He was not happy with her already. It wasn't helping for her lack of etiquette on the job.

"Good morning Ms. West. I told you about your game playing at work. You are at work, and there's no game playing here. Please get me a coffee and bring your steno pad. I have some letters I need for you to type. Please be snappy; we have a busy day today."

"I forgot about the games. I do apologize, sir. I will get your coffee and take care of the letters. Good morning to you too, sir."

He went to his desk and began reading his emails. He was wondering what was taking Ms. West so long. He told her to be snappy, and it was already almost half an hour."

He got up and walked to the kitchen, and she was crying at the table.

"What is the problem, Ms. West? Where is my coffee?"

"There is no coffee, sir. I forgot to order it."

"Okay. Take yourself down to the lobby and get me a coffee there. Why are there no supplies? Aren't you ordering the office supplies? I do pay you to take care of this stuff."

"I just forgot, sir. I will take care of it right away. I am so sorry."

"Just get my coffee and bring your steno pad."

Ms. West was clueless and went down the elevator and went to get his coffee. On her way, she saw a friend and got sidetracked when she spent time with them. After about an hour, she finally had Mr. Johnson's coffee.

"Ms. West, it's been an hour. What is going on with you today? Your behavior is unacceptable. I have a bone to pick with you too. Do you know you sent my wife's anniversary flowers to my girlfriend! I am losing money by the minute with all your mistakes. I may need to let you go."

"Oh, sir. I need this job. Please don't fire me. I am so sorry that I am making all of these mistakes. I have a lot on my mind."

"You better clear your mind and focus on your job. What kind of outfit are you wearing? I can see your tits through your blouse. What do you think I am doing, running a brothel?"

"I thought you said that my previous outfits were not appropriate. I thought you would like the outfit I picked out today."

"You looked like you worked on a farm. Now you look like a whore. Ms. West, do I have to take you shopping and show you what an Executive Secretary wears? What you have on today suggests you would rather be my whore. If that's the case, you need to get on your knees and open your mouth."

"Sir, I am so sorry about everything. I would be more than happy to pleasure you orally. I am quite good at giving blow jobs. If I give you a blow job, may I keep my job?"

"Lock the door and show me your skills. If you are as good as you say, I might reconsider. On your knees, Ms. West. Help me unbuckle my pants."

"Yes, sir. I can do this. You will see what a great cock-sucker I am."

Mr. Johnson went over to his couch, and Ms. West stood in front of him. She helped him undress and pulled his pants and boxers to his ankles. Then, she wrapped her hands around his cock and stroked him until he was hard. Ms. West dropped to her knees and opened her mouth while Mr. West pushed his cock into her mouth.

Ms. West began sucking his cock and holding his big balls. His cock was long and thick. She liked how big his cock was and would make sure she pleasured him.

"You are good at this. Take off your top and remove your bra. I want to play with your titties. You do have a nice pair of tits, Ms. West."

Ms. West stood up and unbuttoned her blouse. She removed her bra and went back down to her knees. She accepted his cock down her throat, and Mr. Johnson slapped at her breasts. Her nipples were hard, which excited Mr. Johnson. He knew she was totally into the sex games he would have with her.

Mr. Johnson liked how well she sucked his cock. He began to thrust his cock with power while he face-fucked her with his dick. She was a real sport and kept up with him.

She made all the usual cock-sucking noises while he fucked her mouth. He didn't want to dump his cum into her throat. Instead, he wanted to fuck her pussy and butt next.

"Ms. West. I think it's time for a spanking and a fuck. I can promise you I will let you stay in your position. Please hike your skirt up and take off your panties. I'm so hard for your pussy."

"Yes, sir. I need a spanking. Please spank me!"

"Good. Bend over. You have been a naughty girl!"

"Yes, sir. Shall I count while you spank me?"

"Yes. I will spank that ass and knock some sense into you."

Ms. West pulled her skirt to her waist. She assumed the position while Mr. Johnson swatted at her butt many times. Her whimpers only pleasured him more.

Mr. Johnson pushed his cock into her pussy and began fucking her. Her tits shook while he fucked her.

"You are a naughty wench! Do you like my big cock, Ms. West?"

"Oh yes. Spank me harder!"

Mr. Johnson swatted at her butt, which made Ms. West giggle. She was enjoying what he was doing to her. She was pretty good at fucking. Her pussy was warm and wet and made sloshy noises while he fucked her.

He pulled her buttocks apart and pushed his cock into her tight ass. She moaned while he took pleasure in fucking her tight hole.

"You are a dirty girl who likes to get her ass fucked."

"I am a dirty girl that likes to be fucked. Oh, Mr. Johnson fuck me harder and faster."

Mr. Johnson would fuck her butt and then pull out and fuck her pussy. Now he wanted to cum down his ditzy secretary's mouth.

"I need to cum! Open your whore mouth and swallow my cum."

Mr. Johnson pulled out of her pussy, and she went down to her knees. She opened her mouth wide, and Mr. Johnson came down her throat. He moaned while he came.

"You can keep your job, Ms. West. Get cleaned up and get me a new coffee. This coffee is cold, and we have work to do."

"Yes, sir. I am on it."

Mr. Johnson planned on fucking his dumb secretary anytime she made errors most of the time. He was glad she was a good fuck. Mr. Johnson would let her keep her job. He looked forward to more mistakes and more fucking.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
759 Followers