Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 11

Story Info
A not so innocent Chinese-American girl eagerly turns hooker.
4k words
4.66
17.7k
13

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 -- THE BOSS KNOWS

(NOTE TO READER: One of my followers suggested that I might start my chapters with a comment about my story. As many have surmised, this is not a story of fiction. My writing reflects real events in my life. As described to one reader, "As written, the timeline is probably 90% accurate; the dialogues are probably 85% accurate. But the overall story line is 100% accurate. From beginning to end, my story carried on for almost 6 years. The earlier days are actually the most vivid and those are the experiences that I share in my writing." I cannot change who I was. I truly enjoyed the majority of my experiences. The major casualty of my chosen life was the damage that happened between my family and me. My family would eventually discover my activities and banished me from the family. Chinese shame is not something to be challenged. Unfortunately, I have been fully estranged from my family for over ten years.)

For the first time all weekend we both went truly silent. For the next two hours we concentrated on our tans, turning every few minutes. But halfway into sunning ourselves, Mae excused herself to go inside to pee. She was gone almost twenty minutes, and returned to the sun.

But two hours proved to be plenty of sun. Mae said, "I don't know about you but, I think I've had enough sun for one day." I looked down at my tan lines and realized my skin had turned a soft hue of pink. Not a real sunburn, but enough to know my skin was done cooking for the day.

We stood together, put on our robes and went inside. As we entered the house, I could hear my phone ringing. I answered it. It was a guy. I said, "Yes, this is Vanessa." He immediately asked if I was available. He mentioned that he saw my number online. He made no mention of being referred by Marcus. I told him I was not available the rest of the day. I asked him to call me in the morning. He asked what time. I told him any time after 8:00. I hung up the phone and looked at the screen. It was overloaded with missed calls and voicemails. Mae watched me as I started listening to the calls. There were a few referrals from Marcus, but most were not.

I put down the phone and Mae said, "You're going to need to choose a place to work out of. I like you a lot, but with the amount of guys that are calling you I don't think it would be a good idea for you to keep having guys meet you here. I'd be spending all day doing your laundry."

I asked, "What should I do?"

She said, "Just get a motel room. Over on First Street there is a Motel 6. Far from being a fancy place, the rooms are cheap. I'm certain the management would figure out why you're there, but they won't say anything if you're paying your bill. But, it is centrally located and most guys who are looking for girls like us know the area. I've met more than my share of guys there."

During one of our previous lunch time conversations, I had told her about the driver's license that I had that would get me into bars. The image was close enough to pass and the height and weight matched me. She asked about the license and whether I still had it. I told her I did. She asked me the name on the license. I told her. She then asked what was the birthdate and address. I didn't know. She asked if the license was expired. I knew it wan't. I retrieved it from my purse that had been sitting on the family room coffee table since I arrived Friday night.

We looked at it together. She thought the picture was close enough and the license was still good for 18 months. She said, "For the next 18 months, use this it if you want to get a hotel room. Pay cash. You need to memorize the birthdate and address. You do that and you'll never have a problem getting a room."

I stared at the license and tried to commit the address and date to memory. As I did she said, "When you go to the motel check it out first. Try to get a room upstairs and near a set of stairs. This way your guests can come and go freely. Also, try to get a room with two beds. Just in case some of your visits get extra sloppy you can use a different bed as a backup."

"It sounds like you've done this more than once."

She smiled and said, "Way more than just once."

She asked, "What are you going to tell your parents?"

I asked, "What do you mean?"

She said, "You'll probably not be at home too much. And with the exception of the rare customer that you start to trust, I don't think that you should invite them to your parents' home."

"Why do you let guys come to your home then?"

She said, "I mostly advertise massage. We didn't check massage on your profile. Your profile indicates fucking. Unless you feel a rare connection, keep them away from your parents' home. The last thing you want is your parents to walk in when a 55 year old man is fucking the shit out of you."

I questioned, "55?"

She said, "You will have younger, you will have older. But most of the guys who will be willing to pay your price tag tend to be 35 to 60. Most of them are tech people."

She said, "Is this too much all at once?"

I said, "I'm sort of having a hard time believing it has all happened."

She said, "That may be so, but I've watched you. I had a feeling you might have a wild side to you, but you have totally impressed me. When you told me about Pete and getting tied up by your friends' boyfriend I had no doubt about you. When I got naked with you, you followed like it was nothing. And when we kissed it was like it was a natural thing to do. And then in 24 hours you fucked 10 guys. You said you had been with what, 15 guys? You almost doubled it in one night and added a girl on top of it. I have no doubt that by the end of the week that 10 will be 50. My phone never has rang like yours does."

"Now, back to your parents, what are you going to tell them?"

I asked, "Tell them about what?"

"You need to come up with where you are until all hours. Do both your parents work?"

"Yes."

Mae asked, "When do they come home?"

"My mom is usually home by 5:30 or 6:00, my dad gets home a little after that."

Mae thought about it a moment and said, "You just got a new job for the rest of the summer. You can still work at the bank, but tell them that you are going to work at a restaurant. Tell them your shift starts at 5:00, but because it's restaurant and bar it's open until 2, you might have to stay until 2 or 3. Tell them the tip money is excellent and it will give you a lot of cash to help pay for school."

I thought about it and said, "They're going to worry about how I'm going to get home."

"Just tell them you can get a ride from a friend that works there. In reality, just take a cab home."

I said, "Again, it sounds like you've done this before."

"I've had to explain my weird hours and extra cash-in-pocket before. Do you think your parents would be ok with it?"

"Yes, but knowing them, they will want to come visit me at the restaurant."

She said, "Just tell them it's a restaurant for young people. It's loud and noisy. Not a fun place for them. They'll understand. You can actually start taking calls as early as you want and as late as you want. Trust me, make as much money as you can. In 5 or 6 years you can still do this, but your phone won't ring as much because there will always be a new Vanessa that comes onto the scene."

She paused for a moment and asked, "Do you like being so popular?"

"I had no idea how much I'd like it."

She smiled and said, "I went ahead and did something. You said it was ok."

I asked, "What?"

She said, "Terry knows."

"What?!"

She said, "I couldn't wait to tell him, so I sent him an e-mail."

I said, "Are you kidding?" I thought maybe she was kidding. Why would she bother with an e-mail instead of texting or even calling.

She said, "No, I'm serious. Would you like to see what I sent him? Do you want to see how he responded?"

I immediately said, "Yes!"

She went to her laptop and brought it over to me. She opened her sent e-mail and this is basically how it read:

Subject: You were right about Vanessa!

Hey Boss!

I couldn't wait to tell you, so I decided to send it to you in an e-mail.

I have spent an incredible weekend with Vanessa. It was a great opportunity to REALLY get to know her.

You were absolutely right about her. Whether she knew it or not, she is a total slut. Your first impression of her was 100% correct. She shared a story with me that you're going to love.

She told me about a wild experience. About a year ago her friend's boyfriend texted her and basically said he wanted to fuck her. She didn't even consider saying no and was at his house within 30 minutes. She let him fuck her. But it was how she let him fuck her that I know you'll like. She let him blindfold her and tie her up. She let him do this the very first time they fucked, so it wasn't like they were used to each other. He got her pregnant from the tie-down! She ended up with a miscarriage but while she was pregnant she still continued to fuck him. It was her second pregnancy; the first ended in a miscarriage too. She fucked him just for the sake of fucking. I've found out she loves to fuck!

Now, you might think she may have made it up. But then this weekend happened and the real Vanessa was revealed. The Vanessa that you've been dreaming about.

After this weekend there are two new things about her. She is totally bi and she has officially crossed over: she's a working girl!

Friday night she had her first two customers. She practically begged me to arrange it. They were also the first black guys she has ever been with. Turns out she loves black cock. I actually think she just loves big cocks. I have no doubt she's going to love your hunk of meat! I watched her fuck them. You would have thought that she'd been fucking for money for years. She's that good!

She has no regrets! She loves it! She's already fucked 10 guys since Friday night and her phone is ringing off the hook! I helped her put a profile on redbook! She's probably going to fuck 50 guys before the end of the week!

You're going to love this; none of the guys wore condoms and she's not on the pill! She just wants to be filled with cum. She's a complete sex addict. Sound like someone else you know? She can take a pounding and, trust me, her pussy tastes sweet and fresh! I think she will be perfect for one of your gangbang parties! I have no doubt she'd do it!

And the best thing is I can tell she has the hots for you! You probably should have already made a move on her. You missed an opportunity last weekend. She was ready to fuck you that morning. But I think the way it happened it has drawn the real her out of herself. You will definitely need to have her spend the night with you and Karen.

Just so you know that I'm not bullshitting, look at the attached pics. Count them up, there are exactly 10 different guys giving it to her, and in a couple of the pics you can see the wad of cash on the nightstand. I also took a bunch of pics that we're using for redbook. Some of those are attached.

All I have to say is Vanessa was a very nice find!

Mae

There was already a reply from Terry:

Mae!

Holy fuck! If it weren't for the pics I would never have believed it! Damn! She looks even hotter than I imagined! I want some of her while she's still fresh! Don't hold back, tell her I'm going to fuck the next time I see her!

This is incredible! I showed Karen your e-mail and she couldn't believe it either!

Are you serious about a GB? I bet she would be awesome. Is she an "all holes" girl? One of the pictures looks like she is. Do you think she would DP?

Let Vanessa know that when she comes to work on Tuesday, she has a new dress code: no bra and no panties. She has that light blue dress that makes it look like she's not wearing a bra. She can pull it off with that one. Tell her to wear that one!

Come to think of it! No panties for you tomorrow when you come in. I'll share my appreciation with you then!

Thanks for letting me know! I'll see you tomorrow!

Terry

I stared at what I just read and my heart was pounding. Mae was sitting next to me and she said she could hear the pounding. She said, "Is your heart pounding because you're nervous or because you're excited?"

I said, "Both. But, what the fuck is DP?"

She smiled and said, "Something I know you'd love. Double penetration; one cock fucking your ass while another fucks your pussy; or two in your pussy at the same time."

I instantly smiled and said, "Really?"

She said, "Yes really."

I asked, "Have you done it?"

She said, "Yes, but I don't like anal as much as you do, so I tolerate it."

I said, "You wrote 'one of your gangbang parties'. Is that real? Does he do it often? Have you done it with him?"

She smiled and simply said, "Yes, yes and yes".

I asked, "He really wants to fuck me?"

Mae answered, "All guys want to fuck you. You have that look. And you want to fuck him too, right?"

I smiled and said, "Yes."

She said, "Prove it to him."

I asked, "How?"

She said, "Take off your robe and go lay down on the sofa."

I did as she asked and she went into the kitchen and grabbed her camera again. She slipped in a new memory card. She opened a drawer and pulled out some paper and a pen.

She handed the paper and sharpie to me and said, "On the first paper I want you to write, 'Terry, I want you to cum inside my cunt'."

I took the pen and did as she asked, but when it came to the words 'my cunt' I stopped and asked, "Shouldn't I just write 'inside me'?"

She said, "No, it needs to be 'my cunt'. 'My cunt' sounds slutty and lets him know that you want him to use your body. You do want him to use your body, don't you?"

I answered by writing, 'my cunt'.

She handed me a second piece of paper and said, "Now write, 'I want your friends to fill my ass and cunt' and add in parentheses 'at the same time'. This time I wrote what she asked without questioning.

She handed me a third piece of paper and said, "Write, 'I want to eat Karen's pussy'. I wasn't expecting that one and smiled.

She said, "You like that one?"

I said, "Yes", and proceeded to write it.

Then she handed me a final sheet and said, "Write, 'I want Karen to eat my pussy'".

She said, "Are you ready to send him proof of what you want?"

"Yes."

She said, "Ok, let's do this."

She instructed me to lay back on the sofa. She said, "Spread your legs". She looked at me and said, "Wow! You're dripping! But let me make you wetter." She immediately went down on me. She started lapping away at my clit. She started playing with it with her tongue. It only took but a few minutes and I was gushing pussy juice as I came. She stopped and stared at my pussy. She said, "Now that pussy looks like it wants to be fucked.

I was still laying on my back. My legs were still spread with one foot on the floor and the other on the sofa. She picked up the first piece of paper and put it in my hand and said, "Hold it so it's facing me." I did as she asked and she said, "Use your other hand to spread your pussy open." Again, I did as she asked and she started taking pictures. She said, "I don't even need to tell you to look like you want to be fucked, you already do."

She took the paper from me and instructed me to get on my knees on the floor and bend over onto the sofa. She said, "Perfect". Then she picked up the other sheet and rested the edge on the top of my calves so the sheet was leaning up against my thighs. She said, "Now spread those cheeks to open up your ass and pussy at the same time. And then look back towards me. I did as she asked and the camera started clicking as she took multiple pictures. Mae was all smiles.

Mae said, "Is this fun?"

I said, "Yes!"

She asked, "Would you like to tastes Karen's pussy?"

I said, "Yes."

Mae stopped for a moment and asked. "Are you a slut?"

"Yes."

"Are you a whore?"

"Yes."

"Are you a hooker?"

With a smile I said, "Yes."

"Are you bi?"

With an even bigger smile I said, "Yes!"

She said, "Let's get on the floor to finish your pictures. You need to show him that you like to eat pussy. So start eating my pussy while holding the next sign over your head and I'll take some pictures."

I did exactly as she instructed. As I ate her pussy she aimed the camera down toward her stomach. The camera started clicking away. She stopped taking pictures and said, "Ok, you can stop now." But I didn't. I kept licking until I knew she was satisfied. I think I delayed what she was trying to accomplish, but I don't think it really mattered. Finally, I stopped. It took a few minutes before she regained her composure and then we switched positions and signs.

I did as she had done and started taking pictures of her eating my pussy. After about a half dozen pictures I stopped and so did she. She said, "I want to keep eating you, but my tongue is raw!" We both laughed together.

She said, "Ok, let's see what we have."

She took the memory card out and put it into her laptop. We sat on the sofa together to view the images. The pictures were very explicit and I loved them all. But we only needed one with each sign for a total of 4 images.

She opened her e-mail and hit the reply option to Terry's last e-mail. She attached all four images to the e-mail. I asked, "What are you going to write?'

She looked at me and said, "You're going to write it."

I said, "This is weird, I'm not certain what to write."

She said, "Write what you're really thinking. The cat's already out of the bag. He knows you're a hooker and a slut. He wants you to be a hooker and a slut. You want to fuck him and he wants to fuck you. You want to experience a gangbang and, trust me, he knows the guys to make it happen. You want to be used. Let him know how badly you want to be used." She handed me the laptop.

I sat there frozen still not certain what to write. Mae cuddled next to me as I sat there thinking. We were both naked. As I contemplated, her hands started exploring my body. She gently kissed my shoulder and neck. Her hand reached between my legs and I spread them. Her hand started rubbing my pussy. She gently massaged my clit that was still swollen from earlier.

I whispered, "That feels so good."

She said, "Why don't you start by writing down what we're doing right now."

And so I started:

Terry,

Surprise! This is Vanessa, not Mae! I can't believe she told you already. Did you like the pictures? I have attached more that are personalized for you.

As I write this, Mae has her hand between my legs. She is playing with my clit and I have no doubt that before I'm done writing this she will bring me to an orgasm... again!

As Mae puts it, the cat is out of the bag, or in this case, the pussy is out of the bag. I want to fuck you. I think I've always wanted to fuck you. I know what I heard you say that first day we met. I am an incredible fuck. I'm young, tight and fertile. I want your cock. I want your cum. I want you to fuck me while we're at the bank. I want your sperm swimming inside me as I work. I want to feel how big your cock is. I want your cock to stretch my cunt deep and wide. And after you've had me I want you to share me with others. I don't want a threesome or a foursome. I want a full blown gangbang. I want cocks lined up to fuck me one after another. I want my pussy to be overflowing with cum. I want your cock in my ass while someone else fucks my pussy and a cock is in my mouth!

I WANT AS MANY MEN AS POSSIBLE TO FUCK ME ONE AFTER ANOTHER! EIGHT WOULD BE GREAT! TEN WOULD BE BETTER! MORE WOULD BE BEST!

12