Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes!"

"Should I stop?"

"No! No! Not yet!"

So with empty balls he was able to keep giving it to me. He finally slowed down and went back to slow fucking me.

He said, "Tell me about two cocks inside you. You liked it?"

"Yes, I loved it."

"Do you like my cock inside you?"

"Yes, you feel nice."

"As good as two cocks?"

Despite the fact that his cock did feel good, I gave the truthful answer, "No."

He looked at the necklace and said, "Tell me how much you lpve cock."

I went on to tell him, "I'll fuck any cock... I like it in my ass... I like the taste of cum... I like being forced to fuck... I like it when it hurts... I love bare cock... I love when a cock cums inside me..."

I continued like this until it was his turn to cum. And just as he had done before, he released barely inside my pussy so it would easily drain out of me.

Then he pulled away so he could watch it drain from me, just as he had done before.

As he eyed my pussy, I asked, "Do you do it that way with your wife?"

He said, "I used to. Not too much anymore."

"Is she still a good fuck?"

He admitted, "After fucking her for so many years, it's mundane. You on the other hand could keep me hard into my nineties."

I said, "Maybe I will." And we both laughed.

He started playing with my pussy again as we talked. It felt nice. Knowing he would like it, I pushed my insides to release what seemed to be a never ending volume of cum. He liked it.

I said, "Don't you have to work today?"

He said, "No, I'm off on Fridays. I have three-day weekends every week."

"Wow! That's a nice job. What do you do?"

"I'm a cop."

I nearly froze and he could feel it. He didn't look like a cop, but what is a cop supposed to look like? I had told him I was paid for the gangbang. He even called me a hooker.

I said, "Oh shit! You're not going to bust me are you?"

He laughed and said, "For what? Saying you're a hooker? Fucking one time for money doesn't make you a hooker. Besides, what would I tell the court, 'I would watch her prance around the backyard naked, and then I would go to her house to fuck her'. No, that wouldn't go over too well."

I said, "In that case, you owe me three hundred dollars."

He laughed and said, "Not only a great fuck, but a sense of humor too. So I take it you had your period after our first time."

"Yeah, the next afternoon. You had good timing."

"So, you must be on the pill now, huh?"

I said, "No. No birth control."

"What? And you let them gangbang you?"

"Yes."

"So you must not be ovulating, right?"

"No, I think I am."

"What? Do you want to get pregnant?"

"Maybe."

Now he came down and lay on top of me again.

I said, "Whoa! Does that excite you?"

He said, "Maybe. So with me, I could be one of fourteen potential sperm donors?"

I said, "Maybe one of twenty or so. I had a fun week. I know, I've gone crazy."

I reached down between us and wrapped my hand around his barely hard member. I started stroking him.

I said, "So what do you think of that? Do you know that you were the one who changed everything for me? You're the one who opened my eyes to the thrill of fucking someone with no name. I loved it when you fucked me that first time, because it was so wrong."

He said, "So it's my fault?"

I said, "No, you're the one I should thank. Plus my friend also told me about the joys of fucking strangers. I love it."

I said, "Suck on my tits. Suck them nicely."

And for the first time, he brought his mouth to my nipples and started nursing on them. They were dry, of course, but he sucked on them as if they were full. I moaned in appreciation and continued to stroke his cock between us.

I said, "They'll be full soon, will you milk me? I'd like that."

He moaned affirmatively as he switched nipples.

His cock was hard enough and I brought the head to my pussy. He pushed his way inside me again, I moaned as he continued to suck my tit.

I said, "Fuck me. Cum deep inside me this time. You know you want to now, don't you?"

He stopped sucking and brought his mouth up to mine and we kissed intently. We were both excited again. Knowing that I was fertile, if not already pregnant, his evolutionary instincts were to fertilize me. His thrusts seemed to be deeper and his cock was as hard as before. I have found that new pussy can always make a guy hard again quickly. Especially if the pussy is soaking wet with desire.

The fucking was as intense as the two times prior and he stopped kissing me and said, "Tell me about last night again."

I repeated the story, but went into greater detail how I enjoyed the night.

He said, "You wanted them to get you pregnant?"

I said, "I want you to try too."

I could tell he liked it. We both did.

I could hear and feel how wet my pussy was. It was still mostly from the cum that filled me all night, but it was just as much from me too.

He asked, "Did you like it that they paid you?"

I said, "Yes. Are you going to arrest me?"

"I wouldn't arrest you even if you were a hooker."

"Damn, I was hoping you were going to handcuff me!"

I found my body was bouncing up and down to meet his thrusts. He fucked me harder again still.

I said, "Fuck my pussy. Fuck me. Let me be your whore."

He liked it and did as I asked.

He said, "Tell me more."

I said, "I'm a whore. I'm a whore."

He said, "Yes, you are, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm a fucking whore. Fuck my pussy! I want you to cum in my pussy!"

There was no more talking. He fucked and fucked and fucked, until he came inside me. This time he was pushed deep inside me. There would be no doorway ejaculation this time. This time he left his cock inside me as he released his last remaining cum.

He was panting, as was I. He said, "So I just fucked the shit out of a hooker, and she actually liked it?"

I laughed and I said, "She loved it. She always does."

"Well maybe not a real hooker. You really have done all those things?"

I had no intention in correcting him as to my status as a hooker. He thought it was a one-time thing, I knew better than to tell him anything other than that. "Yes. When I first fucked you, you were the fifteenth guy I'd ever been with. But since then I've been with more than double that number."

"Holy shit! And I just fucked you bare?"

"I know, I couldn't help it. But most of those guys have been married, and I've inspected everyone and everyone seemed clean." (In case you're wondering, I was disease free. No one caught anything from me, or me from them.)

I could see the post-bare-fuck regret on his face. I assured him that I felt safe.

He didn't seem that convinced, but yet he left his cock inside me.

I said, "I like your cock. It feels good. We can use condoms for now on."

He still made no attempt to withdraw his cock.

He said, "You certainly do have a nice pussy. I've never fucked a pussy full of cum like yours. I want to fuck you some more."

I said, "I'd like that too."

I heard my phone buzzing. I thought I had heard it before when we had been fucking, but was too distracted to care.

He asked, "Do you want to get that?" He reached for the phone and handed it to me.

I looked at the phone. It was Dipper. I decided not to answer it.

My mouth felt dry, I could sense dehydration. I said, "Maybe we should take a short break. I'm thirsty."

He pulled away and I felt his cock flop out of me. He stood from the bed and I rolled off it.

He looked at the sheets and said, "Fuck, we made a mess."

I said, "Don't worry, I'm going to need to wash them anyways." I pulled back the sheet revealing the fitted sheet. It was so wet and stained, it made the top sheet stain look like nothing ever happened. "I think I must have leaked at least a cup full of cum last night." I actually doubt it could have been that much, but it didn't matter either way.

Together we walked down the stairs naked. We went into the kitchen and I looked for a couple of bottles of water. There was only one, so I took it out and opened it.

I handed it to him and said, "I guess it would be ok if we shared the bottle. You're not worried about sharing germs are you?"

He laughed and took the bottle from me. He took a swig and handed it back to me. I took it from him and drank more than just a swig.

We both leaned back against the kitchen counters facing each other. We were both nude and unashamed. I looked at his body fully for the first time. For a man who was 48, he actually looked pretty good. He wasn't buffed, but he had decent muscle tone. I assumed that was part of being a cop, although I have seen plenty out-of-shape cops too.

He was looking at my body, too. He said, "You've shaved since last time and I reall like your tattoos. I didn't notice that one (pointing at my pussy) until I watched your pussy overflowing. That's the big dipper right? It looks fresh."

"Yeah, I got it just a couple days ago."

He said, "I bet the tattoo artist liked doing that one on you."

I said, "We both did. I didn't pay him. I fucked him."

He said, "I'm not surprised. You really like getting fucked, huh? Were you a school slut in high school?"

I laughed and said, "I suppose it depends on who you ask. There were a couple girls who were called that, but I don't think I ever got that moniker. I think I missed out."

He said, "You're certainly making up for it now."

His cock, which had been hanging straight down, suddenly rolled right slightly, with a little bit of lift. I saw it, but didn't comment.

I picked up the bottle again and drank some more water. I heard a splat and looked down on the kitchen floor to see a glob of cum on the floor. He smiled.

I said, "You like that don't you?"

His cock seemed to move again and he said, "Yeah. But mostly because your pussy is just beautiful."

I said, "Would you eat a pussy full of cum?"

He shook his head and said, "No, I have my limits."

I said, "I know. Probably a little too weird."

But not weird enough for his cock not to move again. It shifted again. If it were the hand of a clock, it would have been almost a quarter before the hour.

I said, "I like to eat cum. I think it tastes so good." I reached down between my legs and dished out some cum. I brought my sticky fingers to my mouth and sucked on them. "I wonder if that was you or mostly them?"

His cock moved again. It was no longer rolled along his side. It was pointing toward me.

I looked at it and said, "You're waking up again."

He said, "Yeah."

I said, "Fresh pussy can do that, can't it?"

I looked past him onto the counter. There was a bottle of cooking oil. I thought about the bottle and his cock.

I asked, "Is your wife wild at all?"

"Not like you."

"Was she ever?"

"Not even close."

"Does she let you fuck her ass?"

He chuckled and said, "No."

I said, "No? Not ever?"

I was actually a bit surprised. I thought every couple at least tried ass-fucking.

"Never."

I looked at him and said, "But, you've fucked an ass before, right?"

Now his cock was suddenly sticking straight out.

He said, "Never."

I said, "It's not for everyone I guess. But I love it. I've always loved it. It's just so dirty. The dirtiest sex."

He didn't say a word.

I said, "Would you like to try it? Do you want to fuck my ass? I'd like it if you did. I bet your cock would feel so good."

I stepped across to him and grasped his cock in my hand and started stroking it. I looked up at him and he bent his head down to kiss me. His cock seemed as hard as it had ever been.

I let go and pulled away from his mouth. I reached for the bottle of cooking oil, opened it and poured an ample amount into my cupped hand. I set the bottle down and brought my hands together and rubbed it into my hands. Then I brought both hands and liberally coated his cock in oil. Stroking his lubricated cock made him rock hard. I'd never used cooking oil for sex, but I could think of no reason why it wouldn't work.

I looked up at him and said, "I've been told I'm the best ass-fuck around. I love it when my ass gets pounded. Do you want to do that?"

He said, "Yeah, I do."

I said, "You're going to love this."

I let go and moved to the opposite counter. I bent down, resting my elbows with my forearms on the counter facing the window looking into the backyard. I held myself steady and offered my ass to him.

I said, "Go ahead. Be careful at first. I want to feel you."

He came up behind me and held the head against my ass. He pushed and pushed, but my ass would not relax. He was trying to be too careful.

I said, "Grab it by the head and push harder. Open my ass."

He did as he asked, and finally I felt his head pass into me. I let out a, "Yes, like that. Hold still."

With the head of his cock inside me, I pushed back against him further and further. As I did, I said, "Oh God, that feels so good." I pushed back until I was flat against him.

I said, "You like how tight my ass feels?"

He said, "This is fucking incredible. You're so fucking tight."

I said, "Fuck me slowly for a minute. Fuck me deep. Oh God this feels so good."

He pulled away, and then back in. Repeated. Repeated. Repeated. In less than a minute, my ass fully accepted him without resistance. I loved getting my ass fucked.

His pace sped up. I said, "Yeah, you like it, don't you?"

He was concentrating. He didn't bother replying. He grabbed my hips with both hands. His virgin ass-cock was giving me what many men only dream about.

He was pushing himself as deep as he could go. I glanced at the clock. The time ticked away and fifteen minutes later he was fucking my ass like an animal.

I was saying, "Oh god, yes! Yes! Fuck my ass!"

He continued without pause. I loved it, but I had a sudden revelation that if I continued, there would be nothing left in my tank for the second gangbang that was still to come that night.

I said, "Cum in my ass Pete. Cum so you can watch my ass drain your cum. Do it baby. Do it!"

It was a motivational speech, but it was still another five minutes before it happened. And when it did, he pulled out so only his head was still inside me. He would get to see his first anal overflow.

He held his cock still inside me and together we tried to catch our breath. I was still leaning against the counter and my entire body was wet with sweat. I thought It was an incredible way to end our morning rendezvous.

He finally pulled away and stepped back against the opposing counter to admire me from behind.

Still bent over the counter, I looked over my shoulder back at him and asked, "Is much coming out?"

He smiled and said, "Enough."

"Did you like that?"

He said, "You're ass started out so fucking tight. I never knew it could be that good."

I stood up and turned to face him again. We were back where we had started. I handed him the water bottle. He drank a mouthful and handed it back to me. I drank a few gulps myself. I looked at the bottle of cooking oil and said, "Bet my dad never thought I'd be using it for that when he bought it."

He said, "You're very resourceful, that's for certain."

We smiled at each other and I said, "So did you get your money's worth?"

He laughed and said, "I only gave up some time, and it was worth the sacrifice."

I finally cut straight to the chase, "Ok, we've both had our fun this morning, but I need to push you out the door or else we'll be fucking all day long."

"And what's wrong with that?"

I giggled and said, "Because I may want to fuck someone else today! Just kidding."

We went back upstairs together so he could collect his clothes and get dressed. I sat on the bed and watched him get dressed. He stared at me as I watched him.

He looked at me and said, "You know you really are fucking hot. I've watched you in your backyard for years. I would watch for you almost every morning and you never looked up. You never looked up until you walked out naked. I couldn't believe my eyes when you did. And then when you let me fuck you I couldn't believe my good fortune. And now, I really can't believe it."

"You mean you even watched me when I was in high school?"

"Yeah, I guess I did. But, trust me, I wouldn't have acted on it then. I'm not a child molester. But it doesn't mean I couldn't check you out."

"I'm glad you noticed. You're a good fuck too. I like it when you fuck me. That camera looks pretty powerful. How long have you been taking pictures of me? Can you see a lot with it?"

He laughed and said, "The camera actually belongs to the PD. It' digital. I bring it home on weekends. Trust me, the camera can see a the words on your pendant; that was nice touch.. I have a pretty good collection of photos of you. This morning's pictures are priceless."

He had only put on his shirt and underwear. He reached into his boxers and I watched him start to squeeze his cock. He said, "I've masturbated watching you before. I always hoped you would see me jerking off to you."

I said, "You did? Really?"

He said, "I've fucked you so many times with my hands that sometimes my cock would be raw."

Now he was jerking himself off behind his underwear.

He said, "Do you want to watch me jerk off?"

I said, "Yeah, I do."

He pushed his shorts down, went down to his knees and started whacking himself in full strokes.

"Have you watched a man jerk off before?"

I thought about it, because the answer was 'yes', but the circumstances were something that I had never shared with anyone.

I didn't answer and he said, "By your hesitation, I guess that you have."

I said, "Yeah. I have. I've seen my brother jerk off before." As soon as I said it, I wished I hadn't. It was a cat I did not want out of the bag.

Stroking his cock, he said, "Probably not the first sister to catch her brother. So did you walk in on him and interrupt him?"

I hesitated again. I wasn't certain how much I wanted to share with him on the matter. I said, "No, but I saw him."

He stopped jerking for a moment and said, "What do you mean you saw him?"

I remained paused and he said, "Go ahead, tell me what happened."

I said, "I could see him through his bedroom door."

He went back to stroking his cock and said, "Oh, so you were peeking. His door was ajar."

I said, "No, it wasn't really ajar. It was open a bit."

He asked, "Did he know you were home?"

"Yes."

"Were your parents at home?"

"No. I don't remember where they were. It was at night and we were the only one's home."

Pete was shaking his cock harder, I watched it as his cock turned from pink to a shade of red.

"So why did you peek into his room?"

I said, "His room is downstairs. It's right off the family room (our home was a tri-level home). When I went into the family room I could hear him." I pointed toward Pete's cock and said, "It sounded like what you're doing, but I didn't know what it was, so I looked into his room because the door wasn't closed all the way."

Pete stopped stroking for a moment and laughed. He said, "He was so caught up in getting off he forgot to close the door?" He went back to stroking. "So you watched him?"

"Yes."

I watched Pete as he stroked his cock. It made me hungry for him again. He must have seen it in my eyes. Still stroking he hobbled on his knees closer to me as I sat on the bed. I spread my legs apart and he continued stroking his cock only inches from my pussy.

He asked, "When was this?"

I said, "About this same time last summer."

"So, I guess he was home for the summer, but not much this summer, huh?"

I said, "Yeah. He was home for the summer. But he's stayed at school this summer for summer classes." I continued watching his cock as he stroked it.

He said, "Do you like watching me stroke my cock?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "Rub your pussy. Let's do this together." It was exactly what I wanted and I immediately reached down and stuck my fingers inside me.