Bar Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
56 Followers

"But we still get more and more raids," said Jock, "A raid will close a small bar, even if there are no charges."

"It's been before the court dozens of times in the past years," said Daddy, "and there have never been any successful prosecutions, but with the big money now involved, they keep grafting. They get their bribes, win or lose."

"I wonder how they will get on with the Russians," said Gunter. "They will pay a hit man before they pay a bribe, or at least afterwards."

"The Koreans and Japanese seem to have an easy ride," said Jock.

"That's because there's no fun in their bars. It's antiseptic and discrete. Not a place you'd want to go even to collect a bribe," said Daddy.

"I think, the best days of Angeles are behind it," said Jock. "It looks as though in ten years it will be a rest and recreation resort for Asian businessmen. They'll arrive with vouchers, and be allocated a room and a girl from a list, something to occupy them when they're not playing golf ... efficient and joyless."

Blen had followed the conversation with interest. "What about satisfaction guaranteed girls Daddy?" she interjected, "We have to go with the customers?"

"You never have to go with any customer, Blen," replied Daddy, "Satisfaction guaranteed is a private arrangement between you and the customer, we're not involved. As long as you sell drinks, we're happy, and we leave you to promote sales to your customer. Once you achieve your quota for the day, you can leave if you want. You're on job and finish."

"But, the customer can get his bar-fine back if we do not meet his requirement," countered Blen.

"We only refund prepayments made for drinks which the customer doesn't consume," said Daddy, "If they've drunk their beers, they can't get their money back, we just consult our records."

"What about short-times?" asked Blen.

"Is that what you get up to in the booth?" answered Daddy, "We'll have to put a stop to that," and he and his companions laughed. "You like working here don't you Blen?" he asked.

"Yes I do."

"You like having fun with the customers don't you?"

"Of course Daddy."

"Would you rather be here or back in the province?"

"Oh Daddy, I do not want to go back in the province, I like a job, I like to be here, I must support my family," said Blen emotionally.

Daddy turned to his friends, "So every body's fucking happy. Why does the fucking government want to interfere?"

His companions nodded in agreement.

Blen filtered back into the dancers.

"Why are they talking about prostitution and trafficking?" asked Amor.

"They are worried about the raids."

"But we are not prostitutes, are we?"

"No, of course we are not," Blen assured her, "The girlfriend experience is different; we are looking for husbands. It is the same here as in the province, it is not prostitution. Guys like sexy girls, so we are sexy for them, that is all. What else can we do to get our husband? "

On Thursday, just after midday Mama assembled her team in Tropical Island for the B.O.W meet. The bar had been open since noon, but, just for today admission was by ticket only. The tickets were available in advance or could be bought at the door. Because of the limited capacity, customers in the know turned up early to buy the few remaining tickets and claim the best seats.

Tropical Island had the footprint of a smaller bar, being long and oblong with a stage on the left hand side and the bar and toilet to the rear. Unlike the other small bars it had a spiral staircase at the back which led to a similar floor space upstairs. The layout was the same, except there was no bar or toilets, allowing a larger number of customers to be accommodated. It was a favourite location for private functions and private shows to which the normal rules of decorum did not apply. The B.O.W was not a private function since anyone could buy a ticket, but closed doors and the relative inaccessibility of the upstairs bar lent it the feel of a private function and the participants behaved accordingly.

While the girls changed and were organised, the Tropical Island girls occupied both the upstairs and downstairs stages. They were in high spirits, anticipating a fun afternoon, and were already in the party mood. Greetings, insults, girlish banter and bursts of laughter ricocheted, quick fire, back and forth across both bars, piercing the upbeat dance music.

The early-bird customers made their way to the back of the downstairs bar, up the narrow spiral staircase and to the stage side stools at the upstairs bar. A little later, the bench seats filled, and then the tables. By half-past-one customers were arriving at the top of the staircase, looking around, and finding all the seating filled, turning around and going back to the downstairs bar. Here, the seating tended to fill in the reverse order. The customers preferred the comfort of the bench seats, then the tables, where it would be easier to eat, lastly the bar stools, which pressed close up against the stage.

Mama-san explained to the girls that all the guys on the stage-side stools upstairs were regulars who lived in Angeles. They were the same faces who turned up every time, and they knew to arrive early and get the best seats. The guys who ended up in the downstairs bar were newbies, and tourists, who didn't know the ropes.

Just before two, Belle entered and looked around for a seat on the ground floor. A waitress took her in hand and helped pack her in between two large gentlemen who eased apart to make space for her on a bench seat. They seemed pleased to have this attractive young woman sandwiched between them. Catching sight of her, Girlie raced over, and they embraced and kissed. Belle sat Girlie on her lap and ordered a ladies drink.

The large gentlemen introduced themselves. "It looks like we're going to be buddies for a few hours," the one to her right drawled. "I'm Al, this is Dave."

"Hi, I'm Belle, this is my girlfriend Girlie," she replied.

Girlie was thrilled to hear she was a girlfriend.

Belle, Al and Dave, fell into an easy, vacation conversation, helped by the fact that Al and Dave were former US servicemen; they were all Americans on holiday in a foreign land looking for a good time, and whatever views they may have ever held about women, let alone gays, in the services, they wouldn't ask and she wouldn't tell.

As two-pm arrived, the compère checked that the communications between upper and lower floors worked, and kicked off proceedings. The bar was packed tightly on both floors, the customers squeezed into the seating, girls standing between them, anxious to occupy any welcoming lap. The customers, keen to have something sexy to dandle in their laps while they watched the show readily obliged, and the girls sucked up their ladies drinks. Drink flowed copiously, the free drink vouchers included in the cover price being changed up in rapid succession. Waitresses threaded back and forth, busily fuelling the bonhomie; the air-con laboured, but managed to keep the atmosphere comfortable, if not a cold as it normally would be. Outside, on the pavement, preparation of a barbecue meal began. By ten-past-two, the "Sold Out" sign went up, and the doors closed.

On the stage, the best offerings from many bars performed in turn, dancing provocatively and energetically.

The Mama-sans cautioned the girls, "No wardrobe accidents when you are downstairs. Keep your costume on, nothing bold. Do not get us arrested," and were careful to remind the excited girls again, as they mounted the stage.

The atmosphere in the downstairs bar was fun. In the upstairs bar, it became positively louche.

In the ladies, Anabel and Amor took their little pick-me-up, and washed it down with a local drink provided by the management. Amor took two, just to be sure.

Talent Spot danced their first set on the ground floor. When the compère announced the running order for the next couple of sets, Girlie kissed Belle, and promising to return, slipped off her lap and moved toward the rear to gather with the other girls around Mama-san. Elsewhere, when Talent Spot girls vacated laps they were promptly filled by other eager occupants, keen to plant their plump bottoms on welcoming crotches, and receive a ladies drink from the delighted occupants.

Blen and Amor had made a special effort to look like one another today, and to the tourists unpractised in differentiating Malay features, they could easily pass as twins. Taking the centre of the line-up, they danced in the steps they had practised, presenting as a novelty, which helped them stand out from the crowd.

A respectably dressed customer, sitting at the stage, leaned over the bar and called, "Hey. Are you two twins?"

"Yes we are twins," replied a dis-inhibited Amor.

"What are your names?"

"I am Miss Boom-Boom, and this is Miss Blow-Job ... which do you like?"

Without breaking step, in response to Amor's introduction Blen dutifully gave him the blow-job sign.

"As you can see from her cherry badge, Miss Blow-Job is a cherry girl," came the compère's ironic comment over the PA.

Mama-san appeared in front of the stage, looking stern, and waving her finger.

The customer called back, "Oh, I think I prefer Boom-Boom."

Amor looked at Mama, and shimmied over to where the customer sat, and kneeling on the bar, pulled his head forward into her crotch and massaged his head. When she allowed him up, he grinned broadly and raising his thumb, called "Bar-fine". Amor promptly nodded her agreement. The chatter of the bar was punctured by congratulatory noises.

She rejoined Blen, but now her attention and her dancing focused on this customer. Seeing Mama make her way over, she drew close to the customer again. Mama spoke to them both. "Amor is in the Dirty Dance contest, so you can bar-fine her at the end, but she is working until we finish this afternoon ... Do you understand Amor."

Amor nodded.

Her customer said, "Great, that's something to look forward to. She can sit with me, can't she?"

"Of course. When she is not dancing ... buy her a lady drink."

After the ten minute set, Amor strode off the stage, walked round to her customer, straddled his lap and kissed him, flamboyantly claiming possession. He looked like the cat that got the cream. His friend beckoned to Blen, and she went over. He patted his lap. "Better make it book-ends." Blen straddled his lap in the same manner as Amor.

He introduced himself as Aidan, and Amor's customer as Danny. While Blen flirted amiably with her customer, Amor subjected hers to an unbridled amorous assault, hugging him close, simpering and smiling, staring into his eyes and subjecting him to long kisses, inserting her tongue deep into his mouth. This pleased him greatly.

When called away for a set upstairs, Amor held his hand and walked away holding it, staring doe-eyed back at him, until their hands pulled apart. As the girls struggled up the spiral staircase, squeezing past traffic coming in the opposite direction, Blen asked Amor, "Do you like Danny then?"

"You know, he has stealed my heart already," Amor replied.

"Is he available?" Blen, came to the point immediately.

"I do not know. Today, I do not care."

"Where is he from?"

"I do not know."

"What is his job?" continued Blen.

"I do not know"

"Then, what do you talk about?"

"We do not talk," answered Amor.

"Then why does he steal your heart?" Blen was puzzled.

"Because he is in love to me," answered Amor.

"But if he does not talk with you, how do you know he is in love to you?" pursued Blen.

"It is in his eyes. It is how he hold me."

They were now reaching the top of the stairs, and Amor stopped and looked down. Blen followed her gaze. Sure enough, Danny was looking back over his shoulder, following Amor's progress. He blew her a kiss. She returned it. They waved, and she turned and continued out of his sight, onto the upper floor.

"You see, I tell you," Amor said to Blen.

Blen was in awe of Amor's confidence, based on such a brief and flimsy acquaintance.

On the upper floor, at the top of the stairs a floor manager stood guard. The crowd was far more raucous, and the dancers more prone to wardrobe accidents. The old hands, on the stage stools, encouraged the girls with bawdy requests, and waved 50 peso notes as an inducement. Breasts and pussies flashed, and the dancers came right up to the customers, allowing themselves to be fondled as a prelude to receiving their tip. The old hands knew and were known by most of the girls, and there was a history between them, the repetition of which added salt to the badinage, and advertised the various girls advantages to the onlookers.

When the Talent Spot girls again took to the stage, Blen and Amor's twin act immediately made them the object of front row solicitations. 50 peso notes were waved, and Blen and Amor pulled their breasts out over the top of their costumes, they then went to either end of the stage and worked back towards the centre, allowing the customers, in turn, to fondle and kiss their breasts, before slipping their 50p note into the side of the bra cup. When they met in the middle, they paused to pull out the tips and insert them into the garter on their right thigh, spread in a fan. The pitch of the excited chatter had increased notably.

"Show us your cooze," shouted someone at the back, and this was taken up in the front row.

A man made his way forward, waving a 100-peso note. He waved it at Amor. "Let's have a look at your honey pot, honey," he called.

Amor shimmied over, and briefly pulling the gusset of her thong to one side gave him a flash.

"Come on, give me 100 pesos worth," he cajoled, waving the note.

Amor pulled her thong to one side, and continued to snake in front of him. He beckoned her closer. She moved in. He took off his spectacles, cleaned and replaced them, then leaned forward, to take a close up look. Amor stopped snaking, and thrust her pelvis forward for his inspection.

"Oh that's just beautiful," he said, and reached out ran his fingers over her pubis, "that's an excellent shave." He rose, bent forward, and planted a kiss on her pussy. He signalled for her to wait, then he rolled the note tightly longwise, and pushed one end into her pussy.

"Thank you Sir," said Amor, and she shimmied slowly backwards, pelvis thrust out, the 100p note protruding, and turned right and left so all the crowd could see.

The excited cacophony blipped higher in appreciation. She finally pulled out her note and allowed her thong to snap back. Now, other customers came forward, waving 100 peso notes at the girl of their choice. Soon there was a crowd at the stage bar, and the girls were queuing in front of them.

Blen sidled up to the customer who singled her out. She pulled her thong taught and wriggled it until the gusset, clasped between her labia, disappeared into her vagina. Her customer took hold of her labia with the fingers of each hand, and pulled them out, into elastic wings, before bestowing an admiring kiss, and inserting his 100-peso note.

When they left the stage, the Talent Spot girls were very happy. The trip to the upper floor had proved remunerative, and the girls were now importuned with invitations to sit and have a ladies drink. The man with the spectacles tapped Amor on and the shoulder and extended an invitation.

"Sorreee Sir, my boyfriend is downstairs," she told him, and nodded towards Blen. "Blen will sit with you."

He looked a little disappointed, but when he turned to Blen, Blen beamed invitingly, and he graciously accepted the arrangement. As Blen settled into his lap, Amor and Girlie disappeared down the staircase and out of her view. Anabel insinuated herself through the crush, having her bum felt along the way, to squash up by Blen.

"Is that guy Amor's boyfriend?" she asked, incredulously.

"Yes. Instant boyfriend, just add beer," said Blen, dubiously.

"Where is my instant boyfriend?" wondered Anabel.

As the afternoon passed, the girls moved from upstairs to downstairs and back up again, Girlie and Amor returning to the laps of their intimate friends between sets, and the other girls slipping onto any welcoming lap. As drink was consumed, the atmosphere became yet more ribald. Blen, having been plied with ladies drinks, had a glow on. With difficulty, the waitresses transported plates of barbecue from the street, through the crush, to the customers.

The second set of the Talent Spot girls on the upstairs stage was greeted with applause. Emboldened by this reception, Blen immediately went thong down, top up, exposing her breasts and pussy. Cheers filled the small bar. Taking her cue, and responding to the enthusiasm of the crowd, all the girls rapidly followed suit, and in this manner danced energetically for the next ten minutes. When the compère announced the end of the set, and invited applause, a shower of screwed up notes and coins were thrown onto the stage. The girls scurried to pick up the money before leaving the stage.

As evening approached, the Dirty Dancing competition was announced. All girls, except those on stage, were asked to make their way downstairs. When that was done, the paying customers on the ground floor were invited to make their way upstairs. Danny parted from Amor, and Belle from Girlie. When all the customers were on the upper floor, the waitresses, laden with Sampaguita necklaces, followed, their wares filling the air with a delightful fragrance.

The contestants were queued up the staircase. Blen joined Amor, though she was not in the contest. She did not want to languish on the ground floor, and decided to infiltrate the upper floor and find a discrete hiding place from which to watch the action. The girls were called on stage in groups of ten, and danced two numbers before giving way to the next ten. The music was upbeat and energetic, and lent itself to wild gyrations rather than sensual undulations. This favoured the smaller, tauter breasted girls who were slender and more agile. The larger breasted girls looked inelegant in rapid motion, and Amor and the more acrobatic dancers began to receive Sampaguita necklaces.

In three quarters of an hour, Amor had danced three times, and her burden of Sampaguita gradually increased. Danny bought multiple necklaces, but other customers also bought her necklaces, including her bespectacled admirer. Amor became aware that she was a front-runner, and smiled encouragingly at Danny, but it gradually dawned on both of them the amorous tryst they had planned would be forestalled if she won the contest. The odds were stacked against Danny holding the winning ticket.

Amor began to throttle back. She covered her breasts, and was more restrained in her dance. The flow of necklaces to her slowed. Danny ceased buying immediately. A glance around confirmed that the garlands at her neck placed her in the top three. Whispered enquiries were made through the waitress, and the record of donations was reviewed. Numbers 8, 25 and 32 were the top three, with 23, 32 and 25 necklaces. Amor was No 32. She was in the final group of ten, and she was in second place with just one round of dances to go. Provided she received no more necklaces than No 25, she was safe.

She made her way to Danny, and instructed him to buy her no more Sampaguita. He nodded in understanding, and she moved back to join the queuing contestants.

No 8 garnered ten more necklaces in her final dance, placing her well ahead of Amor. A couple more girls, in the second group, nosed ahead of her. In the third group, No 25 received ten necklaces, taking her well clear of Amor.

When she mounted the stage for her last dance, Amor was confident that No 25 had won. She slouched listlessly for 90 seconds, and with 90 seconds to go was basking in the prospect of her first evening with Danny. A hand flagged in her peripheral vision. The waitress was holding a huge garland of Sampaguita. Amor looked stunned.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
56 Followers