Bar Hopping Ch. 03

Story Info
Breakfast of champions.
4.2k words
4.85
13.3k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She practically dragged me by the cock back to the bedroom, pushed me on to my back and was in the process of climbing on top of me when the burning breakfast set off the smoke alarm.

We sprang apart like we had been electrocuted.

"FUCK" I cursed.

Red faced and guilty I ran back to the kitchen and smothered the frying pan with a wet tea towel. Then I flung open the lounge window as wide as I could whilst attempting to hide my naked body behind the curtain. Scurrying back to the kitchen I frantically waved another tea towel near the smoke detector until the alarm stopped.

Crisis over, I returned to the bedroom bearing two cups of coffee. She smiled at me with a half embarrassed, half mischievous lopsided grin as she ogled my naked body as I handed her a cup and sat down next to her.

"So much for breakfast in bed." I said, still a little pissed that I hadn't cum yet, even as her first load of the morning was cooling on my face.

"Aww... poor baby, come on let's go out to eat instead" she suggested.

I turned to look at her at the sparkle in her eye hinted that she had something more than a simple breakfast on her mind. I smiled back and agreed.

Remarkably I was unmolested while I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

When I returned to the bedroom I found she had laid out an outfit for me to wear - jeans and a tight white t-shirt. No socks or underwear but the butt plug and nipple clamps were laid out along with another sachet of lube. I smiled at how kinky this would be - I've never even gone commando before and now this hot stranger seemed to be ordering me to not only go commando but also wear butt plug and nipple clamps!?! I paused for a moment as a small part of my brain told me that this was dubious behaviour at best, but I was still thinking mostly with my cock and judging by its semi hard state, it thought this was a great idea.

I hissed quietly as I applied the clamps as gently as I could, the bite of the clamps on my sensitive nipples still stung painfully. I ripped open the sachet of lube and squeezed a good amount on the plug, the rest went on my fingers as I worked the lube into my still tight ass. I winced a little as I penetrated myself, the pain quickly faded as I worked a finger in and out. I caught myself beginning to coo with pleasure and stopped fingering myself. I took the butt plug in one slippery hand and slowly inserted it, stopping a couple of times when the pain got too intense. Finally I felt the plug sink home and I sighed in relief.

At least I told myself it was relief...

I walked back into the lounge a little awkwardly, rolling my hips to increase the stimulation, as the plug rubbed my insides, setting off little fireworks of pleasure and pain. She smiled as she checked me out, nodding approvingly when she noticed the clamps under my t-shirt. She stood and slowly circled around me, trailing one hand delicately around my waist, murmuring to herself as she felt my toned body. When she faced me a hand went down the back of my jeans and she leant forwards and whispered "good boy" in my ear as I felt her tug gently at the butt plug. I shivered as she gently fucked me with it for a second or two, kissing and sucking hard at my neck, leaving a big love bite as a mark of her territory.

Pleased with her handiwork she stepped away from me and smiled, then she turned and sauntered away, swaying her hips provocatively. She turned as she got to the bathroom door and looked back, grinning when she saw me staring hungrily at her ass, my bulge prominent.

"Now stay right there." she half ordered half joked.

I was extremely tempted to barge into the bathroom, throw her to her hands and knees and fuck her hard and fast, one hand mauling her tits the other pulling her hair. However, last night had showed me that this was a girl of many surprises and boy did I enjoy them! So I did the gentlemanly thing and didn't join her in the shower. She smiled at me as she passed by me, her curves only partially covered by a big white towel.

After what felt like hours, she re-emerged from my bedroom, looking smoking hot in one of my white office shirts, half unbuttoned, skinny black tie half undone, drawing attention to her cleavage. Long sleeves rolled up past her elbows, her black lace bra teasingly visible. The shirt tails finished mid thigh and she wore a pair of sheer black stockings that finished just beneath the shirt, leaving an inch or two of creamy flesh exposed. She wore the same oversized black jacket I had given her last night. Red hair, red lips and smoky 'come to bed' eyes completed her part vamp, part cute, all sexy 'oops, I accidentally stayed over and had to raid my boyfriend's wardrobe' look.

She looked a little embarrassed as I stared with open mouth and hardening cock, as she gave me a slow twirl.

"Come on let's eat." she said.

I knew what I wanted to eat!

I held the door open for her and she blushed a little and smiled shyly as she passed. Unconsciously we held hands as we waiting for lift. When it arrived I let her enter first and pressed the button for the ground floor. When we were in this same lift last night she had made me kneel and kiss her feet, so it wasn't a surprise when she whispered "kneel" breathily in my ear. I shivered a little and then knelt in front of her, once again she held that gold chain in the palm of her hand and once again I bent my head and kissed it.

"Good boy." she whispered and she used it to collar me once again. This time she didn't hold it like a leash, the end was left dangling and I tucked it underneath my t-shirt. It was still visible but a lot less obvious. The lift landed with a soft thump and I stood and we both took a second to hide our bulges before the door opened and we strolled out holding hands.

I led her to a little Italian place that did great coffee. I knew it wouldn't be busy at this time of the day and it had a lot of intimate tables with seductive lighting (even at this hour). We were sat at a little table near the floor to ceiling front window and ordered coffee and pastries. The moment our waitress had left she leant over the table and pulled out the gold chain. I leant towards her in an attempt to disguise her actions and she surprised me with a tender kiss on the lips. Breathless we separated and she grinned at me.

The tension was broken by the waitress coming back with our order. We both smiled and thanked her and watched her ass swaying in the tight, black skirt. I think we noticed each other staring at the same time and we both grinned and laughed. Once we had finished she pulled the chain tightly, making sure I had her undivided attention.

"Now how about you get some cream for your coffee... sugar?" she winked suggestively. I looked at her in confusion then in fear as realisation dawned. "Come on sugar, be a good boy for me and I promise I'll make it worth it."

I looked around nervously, thankfully the place was pretty empty and the waitresses were all stood around the till at the back, she gave a quick, sharp pull on the chain and I looked into those big, beautiful brown eyes and nodded. She beamed at me, dropped the chain and shimmied down her panties as discreetly as she could.

I ducked under the table cloth and crawled between the legs on my hands and knees, it was a small table and a tight fit to try and keep myself hidden, the table cloth didn't cover me much and my shoes stuck out.

She was already semi hard and as I licked the head of her cock she shuddered and moaned delightfully. She dropped the hand holding the chain under the table and wrapped her fingers round the back of my head, urging me on. I was eager to make her cum as quickly as possible and set to work stroking her shaft in my hand as I licked and sucked at the head, taking time to make out with it, to suckle at it and generally make her fidget and moan as much as possible.

She was pulling my hair painfully and humping her hips up as she yanked my head down as best she could given the limited room we had to work in. The plates and cutlery were beginning to rattle in time to her hips humping her cock into me, desperately trying to force it as deep as possible into my wet, willing mouth. I was smiling inside as I imagined her flushed face, eyes scrunched shut in concentration, mouth open slightly, drool coating her bottom lip, hand clenching the table cloth tightly as she shook her head and tried as hard as she could to look innocent whilst I was on my hands and knees sucking her cock, teasing/pleasing her as best I could.

The clicking of the waitress's heels interrupted us and she pulled my hair hard. I let out a loud gasp as she pulled me off her and my head hit the table just as the waitress was asking how our breakfast was. I heard her reply breathlessly that everything was good, really, really good. The waitress seemed to notice both my absence and her disheveled state and asked her if she was okay? She had put both hands on the table during her conversation with the waitress and when I heard the waitress ask if she was okay I couldn't help myself and started to lap at her cock again, while stroking the shaft and gently tugging at her balls.

I heard her moan helplessly as I continued to lap up her copious pre-cum and work my magic, I heard the waitress repeat her question with a little more concern in her voice. I couldn't help but grin when I heard her squeak that she was fine, more than fine.

I continued to suck and stroke her cock whilst rubbing and tugging her tightening balls. Chancing a quick glance to the side told me our waitress still hadn't left yet and I noted that she had arched one foot so her heel was in the air and she balanced on her toes, like she was wearing a very high heel. That leg began to twist left and right like she either needed the bathroom or was flirting.

I couldn't hear much of what was being said as I found hands had worked their way round my head, forcing her hard cock as deep into my mouth as possible, while her thighs clamped tightly around my head. I found myself no longer in control of the blowjob and concentrated on covering my teeth and not gagging to help her cum as quickly as possible.

She yanked my head forwards and back quickly, thrusting her hips in time with her hands, fucking my face, using my mouth as her own personal fleshlight. With her thighs around my head I couldn't hear or see much of anything and so didn't notice the waitress kneeling down and lifting the table cloth, nor did I hear her gasp in shock at the sight of me on my knees, sucking my girlfriends cock.

Nor did I notice the flash on her phone as she recorded it.

Her balls tightened and cock grew even harder, her thrusts becoming shallower and quicker, which did allow me to tongue her cock head. Having cum once already this morning her load wasn't as thick or copious but I found it to have a charm all of its own as I swallowed as quietly as I could and lapped her deflating cock lovingly.

Her hands stroked my head sensually for a moment, before she pushed me away, pulled her panties back up and tucked her oh so pretty, pink hairless and soft cock away. I couldn't help myself and leant forwards to kiss her cock through her panties, leaving a wet patch.

I took a moment to compose myself under the table and wipe away the drool and cum that had ran down my chin. Then I clambered out from under the table as casually as possible and sat back on my chair, grinning like the cat that got the cream. The look of post orgasmic bliss on her face sent another surge of blood to my cock and a look of smug satisfaction crossed my face knowing that I had just made this beautiful, insatiable, incredibly sexy creature cum.

Hard.

In public.

My coffee was now cold and half spilt across the table.

Presently our waitress re-appeared looking a little flustered herself and we ordered another round of coffee to go and I took care of the bill. As I pocketed the bill, I noticed the waitress had scrawled a message on the receipt, which I assumed to be the usual thank you for tipping note.

We stood and I helped her into my jacket, she felt my hard cock in my jeans and turned to face me, smiling.

"Follow me." she whispered giving my cock a squeeze. I didn't have much of a choice as she had fished the chain out of my t-shirt and pulled me along behind her with it.

She confidently strutted past the waitresses at the till, winking and smiling at ours, as she lead me by the gold chain around my neck into the toilet cubicle.

As soon as the door closed she spun around, pulling me into her, kissing me aggressively, her free hand on the back of my head, controlling the kiss as her tongue dominated my mouth. "Time for your reward." she panted and she pushed me to the floor, feet towards the door.

She flicked her shirt tail up as she straddled my chest, planting her irresistibly gorgeous ass in my face. She then bent forwards, pushing her ass into my face as she worked my jeans open and fished out my hard cock. With a bit more wriggling my jeans were down to my knees and her hands were stroking my shaft and tugging my bloated balls.

I moaned in pleasure as my cock finally got some desperately needed attention. She ran her fingers over the head, smearing them with pre-cum and using it to lubricate her hands. Her fingers briefly left my cock to pull her panties to the side, revealing her soft, voluptuous, puffy ass hole.

"Breakfast is ready..." she whispered in a singsong voice and giggled when she felt my lips kiss her hole. The giggles quickly turned to moans as I tongued her, alternating long, wet licks with french kissing her ass lips, getting them wet and sloppy with spit and then tongue fucking her ass as deep as I could until we were both panting for breath.

I couldn't see anything but her incredible, delicious ass lips and I couldn't hear anything as she would sporadically clamp her thighs around my head in response to an extra good tonguing. So I didn't notice the door open or our waitress sneak in.

I felt her hands leave my cock and balls and I humped my hips in frustration, little did I know that her hands had gone to the back of the waitress's head, entwining in her hair as she pulled her into a dominant kiss. The waitress resisted at first then melted into the kiss, moaning into her mouth as her tongue claimed her. The small room was now filled with the wet sounds of me eating her ass like a starving man at a feast and the waitress moaning submissively as her fingers made their way into her increasingly wet panties, rubbing her pussy lips and tickling her clit with her long red fingernails.

Our waitress was now moaning helplessly as she pulled her hair painfully, her nails scratching her scalp as she juddered through an intense orgasm. Then she was guided down to my cock and told to suck me off while fucking my ass with the butt plug. As the waitress got to work she sat back on my face more fully, almost crushing me and bouncing up and down on my tongue. I felt the warm, wet mouth sink down on my aching hard cock and moaned in pleasure, this was heaven! An enthusiastic blow job while eating my girlfriend's gorgeous ass! It wasn't long before I felt the telltale signs of impending orgasm, I started to hump my hips, trying to get more of my cock into her mouth, only to be met with a hand being wrapped around my cock, jerking me off while her wet lips and tongue teased the head of my cock and the butt plug being worked in and out of me.

The waitress continued her handjob/blowjob as she fucked my ass with the butt plug and my girlfriend suffocated me with her ass and pulled and twisted the clamps on my tits. Then as I was on the verge of cumming the mouth and hand was removed from my cock, the mouth lowered to my balls, sucking them into her mouth and pulling them away from my body as far as they could go and then farther still, grazing them with her teeth in a delicious agony. The clamps were pulled off my nipples, stretching them out obscenely. I howled as my orgasm crashed through me, my cock spasming wildly, cum flying everywhere in a ruined orgasm.

She smiled widely at her handiwork, my cum splattered everywhere, my muscled chest flushed red, glistening with sweat and heaving with exertion. The waitress with her dazed expression, unmistakable post orgasmic glow and smeared make up. And her sitting on my face like a queen on her throne, mistress of all she surveyed.

Her cock was hard again and she beckoned the waitress forwards, she submissively crawled forward and opened her bruised lips to kiss and suck my girlfriend's cock. Once it was good and wet she pushed the waitress away, who knelt nearby, head down, hands in her lap, eyes fixated on her cock. She climbed off my chest and turned my over onto my front, I knew what was coming and so I pushed my ass up and back and was rewarded with a couple of playful spanks before the plug was removed making me hiss in pain.

The brief gaping emptiness was soon replaced by the wonderful feeling of sensual submission as her cock stretched my eager ass hole open once again. We both sighed in pleasure as she sank her cock back into me, back where it belonged.

Despite having cum twice this morning the way my ass muscles chewed on her cock had her moaning wantonly as she steadily slid in and out on me. She snapped her fingers and the waitress came out of her daze and crawled up behind her, cupping her tits and pinching her nipples lightly as she licked at her neck. I glanced back to see my girl, chest out, head thrown back, kissing the waitress passionately as she fucked me hard and deep. As I watched them make out I saw the waitress practically mauling her tits, nearly pulling her nipples clean off her chest to the sound of her ecstatic moans. She broke the kiss and whispered in the waitress's ear, as I watched the waitress disappeared behind her, it didn't take long to figure out where she had gone as I felt her hands on my cock, stroking me back to life as she licked my girlfriend's ass.

It took a little while to get into a rhythm that let the waitress jerk my cock while at the same time sucking at my girlfriend's ass hole like a starving woman. Then it all clicked and I was fucking my cock into her fist and pushing back on my girlfriend's cock, she pushed back into me before pulling back slowly to enjoy the ass licking.

As she had cum twice this morning and the second orgasm was only a few minutes ago she wasn't going to cum anytime soon and as I looked back up at her she was clearly enjoying the situation. She opened her eyes and looked down at me with that sexy, superior smile. She brought her foot up and placed it on my cheek, literally stamping her authority over me. This turned me on more than anything and I did my best to lick at her foot while my ass milked and sucked on her cock.

My sucking on her toes seemed to tip her over the edge and she raked her nails down my back, making me arch and push my ass back into her hard. My ass muscles clamped down on her cock as the pain of her nails tore through my blissful sexual daze. This triggered her orgasm and she slumped down onto my back. A few tugs more from the waitress and I was cumming again, my ass flexing and squeezing her deflating cock, making her purr.

We lay there for a few minutes gathering our breath and composing ourselves. The waitress splashed some water on her face and attempted to straighten her uniform before leaving as discreetly as she could. She sat back on her heels and gave my ass a couple of playful spanks. I wiggled it back at her in reply. She laughed and with that we clambered onto our feet and made a vain effort to look halfway presentable.

We left the restaurant to low wolf whistles and catcalls from the staff and customers that had heard us.

I held the door open and we walked back to my place, my arm around her waist, pulling her close, her arm around my shoulders, her fingers seeking out the chain around my neck and pulling it tight to re-establish her dominance.

12