Barbara Goes for a Ride

Story Info
She was in charge, until she got into his car.
3.5k words
3.88
22.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was originally written for a married submissive with whom I corresponded for a brief time. She had some very specific roleplay needs that I couldn't help her with, but I wrote a variation of this story for her and she loved it. The story that appears here has been edited to meet Literotica standards.

All characters are at least 18 years of age and participate in all activities with full consent; except, perhaps, for one character. When you reach the end, you'll have to decide how consensual his participation is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barbara sat in the front seat, fidgeting, waiting for the other car to arrive. Her husband, Tom, was sitting behind the wheel, staring stonily ahead. Their car was parked in a remote overflow lot of a state park. It was a cool, damp evening in late autumn and the leaves were down. This lot was never used at this time of year. That's why they had chosen it for their rendezvous.

Finally, David's car came into view around the corner and parked ten yards away. Barbara was so excited she bounced up and down in her seat. Quickly she unbuckled herself, threw open the door without even saying good-bye, and ran to stand next to his car.

David took his time getting out of the car. He liked to make her wait. For a moment or two she simply stood there between the two cars, trying to stand absolutely still. He had many rules for her, and this was one of them. Every time they met, she had to stand absolutely still, not even moving a muscle, until he kissed her. Then she could move again.

Finally, he got out of the car. He crossed around to her side and stood, looking at her. Then he walked slowly around her, taking in her outfit. Despite the chill, she was wearing a very short, yellow sun dress with a swirling blue print. Her hair was in pigtails tied up in yellow ribbons, and on her feet she wore a pair of summer sandals decorated with daisies. She shivered as he inspected her, though it wasn't because of the cold and damp. No, it was because David had picked out her outfit over the computer last night, and she would just die if it didn't please him.

"Very good," he said after a moment. Relief galloped through her body and she smiled. Then she felt him lift her dress and she held her breath again. He was very particular about her underwear, and she hoped again that he would be pleased. They were also yellow, with "Daddy's Girl" printed across the bottom. He chuckled, a sure sign that he approved, and then placed his hand between her shoulder blades and gently pushed.

She bent over, leaning on the hood of his car, and he flipped her skirt up over her hips. Then he pulled her panties down and she delicately stepped out of them, leaving her exposed for the world to see. Nobody else was there except her husband, but it still seemed so daring and perverse!

Barbara was always the one in control. She ran her own company, employing over one hundred people who waited on her to make all of the decisions. Even at home, her husband tended to follow her lead. She was naturally decisive, and he was not. Nobody in their very conservative social circles would guess, but she definitely wore the pants in the family. Now she was totally exposed, in public, leaning over the hood of David's car with her pussy and ass on display for all to see. She felt so dirty, and she felt free.

"You may stand up straight," he said. She did, and he turned her around to face him. Even though she had been looking forward to this night for days, she still didn't look at him. From the moment she had gotten out of her car, she had kept her eyes on the ground. She couldn't look at him until he gave her permission.

In a moment, though, she felt his big, strong hand on her chin. He lifted her face up to him, and bent down to kiss her. His kisses always took her breath away. His tongue pressed its way past her lips, and she opened her mouth for him. She used her lips and tongue to cradle his, welcoming him, inviting him to explore as he wished. They kissed for a long time, and when he finally broke the kiss and stepped away she almost fell over. Her knees were weak and her heart was racing.

Master helped her over to the passenger door of his car and opened it for her. She sat sideways; on the plush towel he had left folded on the seat. He bent down to remove her sandals, and she then swung her legs into the car and felt the clean, plush carpet on her feet.

Master left her for a moment and walked over to her car. He leaned down to get a good look at her husband. Tom was fit and handsome. A natural athlete, Barbara had been attracted to him from the moment they met in college. Even now, twenty years later, he still had a full head of dark, wavy hair, a broad chest, and slim waist. He looked every bit the associate attorney in a major law firm that he was, and probably always would be.

Now he was naked, save for the tee shirt that was so large it could almost have been mistaken for a dress. It was decorated with the traditional male symbol, a circle with an arrow pointing to the northeast, only in this design the arrow curved and pointed downward. Underneath it was the word "limp" in lower case letters. Before getting out of the car Barbara had adjusted the hem of her husband's shirt so that his smooth cock locked away in its tiny chastity device was fully on display.

Master looked Tom over and smirked in satisfaction. Then he handed the sandals and panties in through the window, and said something to him. Barbara wasn't meant to hear it, but she did. She had excellent hearing. He said, "Here are the cunt's things."

Tom looked straight ahead, but took her things and threw them on the floor of the car. Master held him with his gaze, frowning, but saying nothing. After a moment Tom leaned over and arranged the sandals, then folded the panties and laid them on top. Satisfied, Master came back to her.

Once he was sure that she was comfortable, he adjusted the seat so that it was all the way back and she had plenty of leg room. Then he reclined the seat back all the way so that she was practically lying flat. A moment later, he worked the top of her dress down off her shoulders and folded it across her stomach.

He forbade her from wearing a bra when they were together, so her large breasts were on display. They were D cups, and after three children they certainly were not as firm as they had been when she was young. Despite their sag, though, she knew he loved them and thought they were beautiful. He thought every part of her was beautiful, and she smiled and relaxed into the seat as the cool air caused her areolae to crinkle up and her nipples to harden. A moment later, he buckled the seat belt and made sure the shoulder harness lay directly between her breasts.

Then, he buckled her ankles into two straps which were attached to metal rings that had been bolted into the floor of his car. They held her legs securely and as far apart as possible. The first time she and gotten into his car she noticed them and wondered what they were for. Now she knew.

Next, he told her to raise her arms high above her head and hold on to the back of the headrest. She did so instantly, and he buckled her hands together behind the head rest. In this position her tits were thrust up high, toward the ceiling.

Now she could not move at all except to swing her head back and forth, though she knew better than to do that. Instead she looked straight up at her Master for as long as she could until he slipped the blindfold over her eyes. His face, smiling down at her, loving her, would be the last sight she saw until their car ride was over.

Finally, he put the earbuds in her ears and plugged them into the phone sitting in the cup holder in the door. He activated the file and his own voice filled her head. "You're a whore. You're a slut, a bitch in heat who'll do anything to have her pussy filled. You are a helpless slave, but that's what makes you precious and beautiful to me. I love you because you belong to me. I own you. You are my property, and I will always take care of my little cunt..." It went on and on like that, for almost an hour.

Intent on listening to his voice and with almost no other sensory input, she practically jumped when she felt his lips on her own. He kissed her slowly, exploring her lips and mouth with his tongue, over and over again.

As he kissed her his hand found her breasts and held first one, and then the other. He lightly kneaded them, squeezing just to the point of pain but always stopping before it became uncomfortable. Then his fingers found her nipples, first one and then the other, teasing them over and over until they were so erect that they almost throbbed.

Soon, his lips left hers and he began kissing along her jaw, nipping at her ears, and kissing down her neck. She knew what was coming and squirmed in her seat, which only caused him to slow down. She forced herself to sit still, and his amazing mouth moved on to her tits. He kissed them and bit them, laving them with his rough tongue.

When he finally got to her nipples they were hard and aching. He sucked them deeply into his mouth, his tongue lashing at them, sending electric jolts of pleasure through her all the way to her pussy, which was already leaking onto the towel. As he alternated his attention between her beautiful nipples, he gently ran his index finger along her lower lip. She gratefully took it into her mouth and suckled on it.

After several moments of this, she felt him raise her skirt above her hips. It lay against her belly along with the top of her dress that he had pulled down. Once again, her pussy was totally exposed.

Master placed his hand on her belly and slowly moved it down, edging it closer and closer to her smooth crotch. He had paid for many, many sessions of waxing and electrolysis until she was incapable of growing hair anywhere on her body below her head. She would be totally, utterly smooth for the rest of her life.

Still teasing her nipples with his tongue and lightly biting them with his teeth, his fingers found her sex. She was soaked. He traced her outer lips, over and over, from the top of her pussy all the way down between her quivering legs to her anus. Switching fingers, he slowly moved back up and teased her distended clit with his fingertips, moving around and around and around it without actually touching it.

Shifting slightly, two of his fingers were suddenly inside her channel, reaching up and in, touching her G-spot and causing her to gush her juices all over his hand. He used that juice to fully lubricate her clit and tease it over and over and over until finally she came, straining against the buckles and belts, sucking his fingers into her mouth and trying not to bite down on them.

Master pulled his fingers out of her mouth and cunt, leaving both holes feeling empty and alone. His mouth left her nipples, and they began to get cold in the night air. A moment later, though, she felt his fingers on them again. This time he was rubbing a cool gel on them. He started with her nipples and areolae, but then continued to rub it all over her breasts. It began to warm up almost immediately, soon becoming very warm, almost hot, and very slightly irritating. Her nipples remained erect and throbbing.

Then, she felt something else against her lips. It was a gel dildo; the one he had bought her. It was small but flexible and very realistically crafted. She opened her mouth and he pushed the fake cock in and out. She sucked on it enthusiastically, almost fighting him each time he pulled it out, until finally he let her have it and she sucked it in all the way until the base popped against her lips.

A moment later, she felt his hands on her thighs, spreading them farther apart. This time he didn't tease her clit or pussy with his fingers, though. This time he teased her with the head of the large vibrator he had once forced her to purchase from an adult store. She remembered how he had made her dress to go into the store. A flush came to her cheeks just remembering that night.

She was brought back to reality as he moved the tip of the vibrator past her pussy lips. It was a large vibrator, very realistically crafted so that she could feel the head and each vein, and it was black. Her juices were running so freely that they quickly coated the shaft of the black cock and he was able to work it into her channel with some effort. Once it was all the way in, he fastened its straps around her thighs and lower back. The straps would keep the big black cock in place no matter what.

Finally ready, he gave her a kiss on the cheek, closed the door, went around to the driver's side and got in. He started the car and she could feel it start to move. As they left the park and bumped up onto the road, he activated the vibrator.

It was like this for the next hour. Master's voice in her ears constantly told her what a filthy whore she was. Her breasts and nipples were constantly simulated by the warming gel. She sucked constantly on the dildo in her mouth. The big black cock in her hole constantly vibrated, held in place by the velvet straps. Sometimes he turned the vibrator up higher, and sometimes lower. She never knew when the change would come.

She also never knew when somebody else could see her. Even though it was dark out and Master mostly drove down back roads, sometimes he ventured out onto the highway. Sometimes he pulled up alongside a truck and turned on the overhead light in the car. Then he would reach over and sharply slap her thigh, which was his signal that she was being watched by a stranger. She hoped that he didn't let any of the people in the other cars take pictures of her, because she was known in the community. Honestly, though, she was usually cumming almost continually at that point so she didn't really care.

When they finally pulled back into the lonely parking area Barbara was utterly exhausted. Master stopped the car, turned off the vibrator, then came around to the passenger's door, opened it, and turned off the phone. He gently wiped the heating gel from her breasts, then undid the straps and slowly removed the big black cock from her pussy. There was a pause, and she knew that he was carefully cleaning it off.

Next, she felt a gentle tug at the base of the dildo, and she opened her mouth and let it go. Again came the pause, and she knew he was cleaning the toy and storing it away for the next time. Then he removed the earbuds and wrapped them around the phone, stowing that away. Finally, he unbuckled her ankles from the floor and her hands from behind the headrest.

She knew from experience not to try to move her arms too quickly, as her shoulders would cramp. Instead she waited while he undid the seatbelt and shoulder harness and moved the seat back until it was almost upright. He gently rubbed her shoulders and arms until she could move them without pain, and then he helped her move her legs, shifting her around until she was sitting sideways again on the seat and her feet were on the ground.

She tried to stand, but as often happened after an evening with Master she was just too weak and shaky. So, he gently lifted her and carried her while she clung to him with her arms around his neck. He put her down, and held onto her until he was sure that she could stand.

He hadn't pulled the top of her dress back up, so her breasts jiggled freely. When he removed her blindfold, she could see that her car was there, not ten feet away, exactly as it had been when they left. Tom gazed at her from the driver's seat, a look of anger and shame on his face.

Barbara looked wearily up at Master and said, "I have to go pee." He smiled, nodded, and held her as she crouched, spreading her aching legs as far as she could. In a moment she began to pee, the strong flow splashing the dirt and dead leaves below. As instructed, she stared straight ahead, into the eyes of her husband, while she pissed on the ground.

When she was done, he bent her over and told her to hold onto the driver's door of the other car, which she did. In this position her face was only inches from the driver's window. Then she felt something pushing at the entrance to her sore little cunt, and in a moment Master's own big cock surged up inside her. It completely filled up her hole and she gasped, feeling the pleasure and pain that he always brought her.

He pumped away at her, holding her hips to keep her steady and upright, and all she and Tom could do is look into each other's eyes through the driver's side window. Master had been excited all night, so he didn't waste time. As soon as he established a rhythm, he began pounding her as hard and fast as he could. She was weak and shaky and sore and she began crying. It hurt so badly, but she knew her owner's feelings were more important than hers right now.

In just a few minutes she felt his hot cum filling her up, and despite everything she had been through that night she found herself cumming right along with him. He kept his cock deep inside her until he was completely spent. When he suddenly pulled out she gasped, and she felt so empty that she wished he was still inside her. Even though it hurt, it was still the best moment of the night.

Master walked around to where she still held onto the door of the other car. He stood very close to her head and nudged her lips with his cock. She opened them, and he pushed inside her mouth. She knew what came next, and she eagerly sucked every bit of their juices off his penis. She did her best not to break eye contact with her husband while she worked, and she watched as he screwed up his face in ecstasy, cumming even though his hands had never left the steering wheel.

When Master was satisfied that she had done a good job, he stepped back, tucked his cock away, and zipped himself up. Then he walked her around to the passenger side of her car and helped her in. Once she was in the seat and securely belted, he leaned in and kissed her deeply, one last time, their tongues entwining. Tom sat slumped in his seat, panting, a drained look on his face. Then David stood up, closed the door, went back to his own car, and drove away.

As soon as he was gone, Barbara carefully worked the condom from the end of Tom's chastity device so as not to spill a drop of his cum. Then she reached over and tipped it up into his mouth. He eagerly gulped down every last drop of his own seed, and when he was done she left the rubber dangling from his lips.

Smiling slightly, sleep already blurring the edges of her vision, Barbara turned back to her window and said, "Okay, cucky, I'm back. Let's go home." She slept the entire drive, curled up into a ball like a little girl.