Barbara the Bitch

Story Info
A brother disciplines his sister.
2.2k words
4.28
74.6k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers

Mike walked up the driveway and saw that some lights were still on. With their parents away in Vegas for the long weekend, his sister, Barbara, must be still inside. That means her plans to go out must have fell through, leaving her moodier than usual. Having kissed his date Jodi, goodnight earlier, he had hoped she'd ask him in for coffee. No such luck. Being the fourth date, Mike was a little frustrated with the lack of sexual progression. Of course, he wasn't going to pressure her into anything, but being tall, well built, and a member of the college swimming team, he was fast losing patience with Jodi. He decided he would dust off his old tinder profile, and see what he could find.

Mike hung his jacket up and walked past the living room. Sure enough, Barbara was sprawled on the couch, scrolling through her phone as the TV blared. She was wearing black, polyester, adidas track pants and a simple, grey t-shirt. Only a t-shirt, Mike suspected, noticing the easy way her breasts sat. Her silky brown hair flowed down the right side of her neck. The light from the phone smeared her face.

"Hey," Mike said, throwing his keys onto the table next to an empty beer bottle.

Barbara didn't reply, only briefly averted her gaze from the phone to acknowledge him.

"Bitch," Mike whispered as he entered the kitchen. He caught the reflection of himself in the window. He wore a wine-red t-shirt, blue jeans held up with a brown belt, and a pair of brown, leather boots to complete the cowboy look. He rubbed his goatee, deciding whether or not to shave it off. He grabbed two cold beers from the fridge, although he didn't know why he was bothering to get his sister one. Ok, her plans may have been scampered tonight, but the ungrateful bitch always seemed to be in a mood no matter what the situation, and Mike felt he bore an unfair amount of her shitty attitude. He often tried to cheer her up but was getting fed up of the futile attempts. What's with these fucking women? Mike reflected.

He put his sister's beer on the table and sank into the couch beside her. He watched her t-shirt strain against her tits as she reached over to grab it. She sipped; her eyes still glued to the phone.

"I think the phrase you're looking for is THANK YOU," Mike said.

"Wow! You brought a beer all the way from the kitchen. Big fucking deal," she replied.

Hot anger swelled in his chest and blazed up to his throat. He swallowed it back down, postponing the eruption.

"Shit, Barbara," he said. "You think you're the only one with problems in this world."

Barbara just smirked as she flicked through her phone. The cuntiness is incessant with you, Mike thought. He plucked the phone out of her hand and threw it across the room.

"What the FUCK, Mike!" she said as she tried to get up to retrieve it.

Mike grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her back onto the sofa. He was going to give her one more chance to treat him with some respect. Having pulled her a little closer, he noticed the foundation on her face. She must have given up on adding anything extra on hearing her night out had been cancelled. Barbara rubbed the little black dragon tattoo on her wrist. Her makeup didn't hide her rage. Mike easily deflected her punch to his arm.

"You want to talk, bro!" she shouted. "Ok, lets fucking talk. I'm a twenty-year-old girl, in her prime, and I'm stuck at home all fucking weekend. At least you got to go out, even if you didn't go all the way, judging by your early home time."

"Except it isn't just tonight, is it?" Mike responded. "You act like an entitled bitch no matter how well things are going for you. Maybe a weekend off is exactly what you need, give your body some time to recover!"

Barbara laughed sarcastically as Mike took a slug of beer. She fired back,

"You're such a prick, Mike. Maybe that's why you can't get laid after, what is it now? Three? Four dates? Pathetic."

Mike's face turned red with anger. His sister was a master at getting under his skin.

"Well, you're the one who turns into a raging bitch after one weekend without cock. You feel you're missing out? Ok, let me fix that for you."

Mike scrunched the hair at the back of her head. Barbara's eyes widened in shock. Her words were stifled as he plunged her face into his crotch and held it there for a few seconds. He let her spring back up. A stunned expression etched on her sullied face.

"Ow! she moaned, rubbing the back of her head. "What the fuck was that!"

"Putting some fucking manners on you, and doing what dad should have done years ago. I was teaching you a lesson. That's what."

Mike was still too angry to feel guilty. He averted his gaze from his sister's disheveled hair and turned up the TV.

"You know what, Barbara? Just get the fuck out of my sight! The football highlights are on soon, and this evening isn't going to be a total right off for me."

"Oh, so, you think you own the living room, do you?" she said.

Mike sat up, turned to her, and gave her the one-thousand-yard stare. She promptly backed down.

"Jeez, bro. OK, I'm sorry. I've never seen you this upset before."

"Just go," he said, shrugging her hand off his shoulder.

Mike wanted her to go away. Mainly because she was total witch, but also because he was having nasty thoughts about her. Shoving her face down into his private region felt way better than he imagined. His sister's giggling distracted him from his thoughts.

"Oops, bro. Looks like you ruined your jeans."

Mike looked down at the tanned stain that her makeup had made on his pants. He was glad they hid his boner. The TV crackled with the highlights' show intro.

"Please, Barbara. Go to your room or something."

"Maybe you have a point." she insisted. "I guess I can get on people's nerves for no particular reason."

"I'll say," he said, still looking at the TV.

'Welcome to tonight's show. We've got some great games lined up for you!'

Mike was surprised by the next words that came from his sister's mouth:

"Maybe I do need to be disciplined. Most boys let me get away with whatever I want. Dad too. I've never been told no."

She took Mike's hand and placed it on her breast, "So, you see, it's not even my fault if I act like a bitch. Maybe I need another lesson?"

Mike stared at his sister. With her wicked smile, he didn't really believe that she was repentant at all. More that this was another one of her manipulative games. Her nipples were hard though, her body lithe, and he was horny. Looking at her with a stern expression, he unbuckled his belt, unzipped the fly, and allowed his hard cock to sprout out. The top half was drenched in precum. He nodded to it as if to say, "Well? What are you waiting for?"

"No, do it like before," she said, lifting his hand to her hair.

She let out a little yelp as he clutched a tuft, and brought her down until he was inside his sister's head. Literally. His hand still tight around her hair, it bobbed up and down to her skillful sucks. Illustrating her experience, Mike's cock was poking the back of her throat within moments. He was silently impressed by her lack of gagging. You fucking slut, he thought. Mike caught a bit of the game as he let his sister work him. Eventually she came up for some air.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?" Mike asked.

"You know, bro. Maybe you're the messed up one in this family, forcing your sister to blow you like that."

"Hey, I took my hands off you five minutes ago. You were sucking solo after that."

He tried to pull her down again, but she evaded him. She snickered as she stared at his cock. Mike learned that she wasn't wearing any panties either as she slid off her pants.

"It's not the biggest I've had," she said, "but it's thick, I'll give you that."

She pinned her knees on the couch and bent over, pouting her ass in his face. Mike rose up behind her and rolled up the back of her t-shirt. His cock slid around her butt cheeks as he searched for the meaty wetness of her pussy.

"My asshole, bro," she requested. "Remember, this is a punishment."

Mike found the smaller hole. He did his best to moisten it with precum. He could have been gentle and eased into her, but discipline was paid for in pain. Barbara let out a scream as he thrusted hard into her. The TV sounded.

'Here we go!'

"Oh, fuck! Yes! she yelled. "Punish me!"

Her tightness felt good. She screamed each time he drove into her. He ventured deeper with each powerful shove. A little blood started to mark his cock, but it only seemed to turn him on more.

"Are you going to blow your cleansing load into my sinful ass, bro?"

"You want that?" he asked.

"I need that!" she replied.

He wondered how she knew that he was nearly at climax, forgetting for a second that she was a seasoned slut.

"I haven't visited all holes yet," Mike said, easing out of her ass.

His sister didn't reply. Mike pushed up against the sofa, his muscled thighs spread and his cock erect. His sister swung her leg over and lowered herself onto on him. They both exhaled on penetration. Sweat caused her t-shirt to cling to her breasts. Mike lifted up his arms as his sister removed his shirt, revealing his swimmer's body. He grabbed her sides, feeling the tightness of her small waist. His balls immediately tingled as she rolled her hips, feeling all of him inside her. Mike leaned forward to try and kiss her. She pulled back.

"No, bro. Don't be weird."

Mike didn't argue. He lay back, let Barbara fuck him, and bided his time. Her hips jerked more violently as intense breathing warmed his neck.

'They're almost at the end zone!'

"Didn't think your brother would be this good, huh?" he smirked.

"Shu..Shut up, Mike," she said between gasps, "Where do?..Do you?... You want to finish in my mouth?"

Mike said nothing. Her words, however, stirred his testicles. Her whole body shook faster in an attempt to milk him, subconsciously perhaps. It was working. Clamping her thigh with one hand, he seized her face with the other and brought her wet lips to his. He watched her go wide-eyed, as his cock trembled. The load he had hoped to give Jodi now gushed into his sister's body. Her expression of guilt was betrayed by shrieks of pleasure as she began to cum herself.

'Touchdown!'

"Oh, fuck! Mike!" she shouted, grinding ferociously.

She bounced hard a few more times and then collapsed into his smooth chest. She swiveled her ass gently, as if to squeeze the last drop of seed from him. Mike ran his fingers through her messy hair but didn't pull it this time. She had successfully tamed him with her body. Still panting, Barbara climbed off him. She caught a thick glob of cum as it dripped between her legs.

"You trying to knock me up or something?"

Barbara let her brother stew in his post nut reality for a moment.

"Relax. I'm on the pill. You dirty, dirty dog."

"Well, that's a fairly safe gamble with your history, sis," he replied, hiding his brief moment of panic.

Barbara winced in pain as she staggered over to find her phone. Mike could see the juices of their sex flowing from her now pink ass, as she bent over to pick it up.

"You're fucking lucky it isn't broken," she said.

"Pity," Mike replied.

"And what was all the kissing about? Other guys too!" she said. "Why aren't you just happy to nut without all the stupid intimacy of kissing."

"You really are a cold bitch, aren't you?"

She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Kissing kind of goes with the territory, don't you think?" Mike asked.

"Not for me, thanks. Get on, enjoy the ride, and then get off. So, when is your next date with...whatever the fuck her name is?"

"Not sure," he said. "Maybe never. Maybe I'll just see if you need another lesson."

"Enjoyed your sister that much, perv?" she said as she headed for the door.

"Aren't you gonna give your brother a kiss goodnight?"

She gave him the finger.

"Well at least flash your tits for me. You didn't take off that fucking t-shirt all night."

Barbara stood in the doorway. She lifted the t-shirt to her pierced belly button and halted. She let it fall back down and walked out.

"Maybe next time, bro," she shouted.

Mike stole Barbara's beer and tried to focus on the football. Well, that night turned out pretty well, he thought. Suddenly, his jeans started vibrating. He dragged them over to him and slipped his phone from the pocket. The message was from his sister. The text below the picture of her tits read:

'Bedroom door open. Second discipline lesson to begin in the morning. Goodnight teacher xx'


JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers